hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 am

Asher rested against Tsuki. "When I finally change and control my other self I can be your guardian." He said a bit bravely as kids could. Attached to her like a little brother."Did you know Rhea is really a hybrid? Her dad had an affair with one of the older generation of werewolf's. She's the first of her kind. Not really anything, a person of three worlds."

77Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:27 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki had as much as figured that part out but to please the child she feigned surprise. "Really? You are kidding right?" She said with a bright smile.

78Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 am

He shook his head. "No but I don't think Rhea has ever gotten to the last form. Do you think she will now that she's partnered with mr. Revenge?"

79Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Perhaps I do not know much about your kind or their forms..but I know the nobles and I can tell you Revenge is a powerful one." She said looking over at the two.

80Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:34 am

Really? But he seems to be too kind to be like th other nobles and their powers."

81Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"My father was a very powerful noble and acted much like Revenge. They never seem powerful but they are." She explained before looking back down at Asher. "Now get some sleep my little one we have a long journy tomarrow."

82Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:39 am

He nodded and snuggled into her falling asleep holding to her clothing. Breathing soft and light, face gentle and mused.

Rhea woke to find Asher asleep and so was Tsuki. Watching them for a moment before getting up and stretching and wincing at the tenseness from stiff healed muscles that didn't like her moving yet. Moving to sneak out and go outside to get a spot to watch the sun set.

83Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge caught her by the hand before she took a step. "Annouce you are leaving or Tsuki will come out with the blade ready. She's protecting a young she has taken a liking too." He explained and stood with her.

84Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:57 am

She blinked at the but did what he said but paused to take his hand. "Trust me..." She pulled and into the other section of the house slowly pulling him into the sunlight. For the first time he didn't feel searing heat and pain. Stepping into the light hurt his eyes but she moved him so his face was shaded. Standing with him still having his hand he got to see the world of day for the first time in many years. This would also be his first sun set viewing from start to finish in a long time.

85Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge decided that he liked sunsets and made Rhea promise that she would let him see his first sunrise soon. "So...what is the plan now?"

86Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:15 am

"we go to the coast to do the job I was intended to do. If it is as bad as everyone says then D will show up, if D shows up than Tsuki will meet him." She looked to him. "Besides the sunrise there is something you really shouldn't miss." She smiled to him gripping his hand. Giving him a sense of connection and feeling. As if maybe one day his heart would beat.

87Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

For a moment he wondered if a vampire could truly feel love even if their heart did not beat. Cause he had this odd feeling whenever he looked at or touched Rhea. It was an ache in his chest but a good ache."

88Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 am

Rheanna saddled up with him, sharing her horse as Asher saddled up with Tsuki. Rhea let him take the reigns, it would take the entire night to get to the coast. "Near the late hour I'm going to have to leave your side with Asher. He needs to be isolated for the change tonight." She said softly.

89Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki looked saddened by the fact that she and Asher were going to have to be apart but if it was safety reasons for all the companions she was going to deal with it. "Do we halt when that happens or do we push on."

90Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:51 am

She looked to her and smiled. "There is a shelter and stream, rest the horses. If all goes well we will be back in an hour." She dismounted and took Asher down gently and took his hand."Be safe you two." She looked to Revenge and nodded eyes kept.

91Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:27 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge nodded. "Always...if there is trouble I am sure you will know it." He said before she was out of ear shot. He then looked over at Tsuki who was still on her horse as it drank from the stream. She knew that she was getting closer to D. Knew it.

92Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:48 am

After a couple of hours Asher ran back and to Tsuki's horse, clothes torn from his change. "You both must hide!"

93Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Hide? Where is Rhea?" Revenge asked and was about to head off in the way that Asher had come his new bond with Rhea making him want to go and rush to be at her side.

"What is it that we must hide from?" Tsuki asked with a worried look on her face. She was not one for hiding she always fought as it was in her blood to do.

94Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:41 am

There wasn't a need to wait to know a greater wrag came into the clearing with glowing red eyes and snarling inhuman face. It was huge. Walking for them in a stalking grace. Asher moved and blocked Tsuki's horse from the creatures path. A snap came to the left, the creature turned it's head to see a darkness walk in the woods. Asher grabbed the reigns of Revenge's horse. Telling him no when he saw him go for the sword. The great Wrag faced with Rheaynos but backed up as she walked out of the woods, Asher stared she was never this big before. No longer bearing split tails but a single tail. She was bigger than the horse and the size of a small house. Now in the moonlight, bark showed in her fur.

It came together like armor. Kept by earth, eyes glowing sea blue. She snarled as her tail hit a tree and knocked it down breaking boulders. She had finally reached her true form. Asher looked up and stepped away from Revenge. The metal from the sword had come off onto Rev's wrist and now coated up him and started to create armor. The power of the bond and blade seeping into his being.

A rider came up to stop beside Tsuki and Asher. "She is what she is, and war has come." D! The Dhamphire watched her move into the clearing but she was not alone, other wolves had come. "Before the sun rises this lord shall fall."

The armor completed on Revenge that when he drew out Fenwulf he could see his eyes glow and war markings on him but more so he heard...them! all of them! -It is time Revy...- Rhea called to him and through her mind he could see the human hostages bellow the cliff village, the vampire lord and his army, this Wrag was a scout but he could see those that had come on their own to fight.

95Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge looked over at Rhea. "What must we do?" He asked dismounting from the horse that he was on. He had not yet noticed that D had arrived no his attention was more on the fact that a fight was coming.

"What is it that this vampire lord wants?" She asked but did not look at D. She always thought that when she met him she would have time to tell him about who she was and show him some good could come out of the bonds between nobles and humans but now was not a time for that.

96Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:14 am

"Asher, go join your pack, you will have to help guard the young." He looked at Tsuki and seemed to study her. "We will go attack the castle, he is holding a woman hostage to replace his last wife. The human girl doesn't want this, she said so when I tracked her." He looked to the paths. "Come with me, we'll go after him while they fight."

Rhea lowered down for him and let him climb up on her to find the armor had curved it was more of a saddle at the center. Getting up. Snarling a bit but something changed. "We go to war." She said from the throat of the wolf. Speaking in her form for the first time.

97Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki nodded gently though if she had known of this problem from the start she could have stopped lots of bloodshed by offering herself off as his wife and killing him while he slept but it was too late for that now. She patted her horses neck. "Fallow him."

Revenge patted her gently. "Then let the fight start and may more of them die then more of us." He said and raised the sword over his head.

98Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:36 am

D moved his horse and checked it. "Rheaynos will protect anyone as much as possible, I need to apologize to her as it is."

All the wolves moved to the raise of his blade. Were wolves, Wrags, Greater Wrags and actual wolves, he could even feel Asher with his pack, changed into a wolf. All these lives ready to follow him ...just like the legend of the past.

99Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled at the reactions of the wolves around him. "Let them hear your voices howl to the mother in the night sky with her moon and let everyone around know that we are on our path and enemy blood will be spilled." He shouted raising his blade once again.

Tsuki looked over at him. "You are not one to apologize easily." She spoke in a low tone. "I have sought you out for some time, D and now that we ride into a battle together I do not know how to tell you what I awanted to tell you."

100Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:22 am

D moved to where his hat hid his eyes. "Then Survive and you will find what you need to say and say it when ready to say it." He looked forward. "This world is changing, it's is time the know it." He rode off and now hard heading for the castle.

Rhea howled out and it was met by all of them the moon broke through the clouds where they were on the cliff embankment. She was caressed by the moonlight and the power of her call was felt by all even Revenge who was connected to them, the moon would be vengeful tonight, what his kin considered a mercy and right would only help the wolves regenerate and bite the masters of the past. They moved to line up for the charge to the small army massed outside the castle. Even those too far broken and evil faced them though they were their own kin. But it was no matter, they served Revenge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum