hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge watched the rival army line up. He stroked Rhea's fur gently as he watched them come into formation. "Wait for them to still....when they think that they have made order we wills strike." He whispered to her. He could feel everyone of them want to growl and snap and go after their rival but he held them back...and then when the vampires stoped moving around and were about to get orders he put the sword straight out in front of him. "Now!"

"Perhaps." She whispered. "I will get the girl to you. You just get her out of here do not mind my presences for I have a plan that will aid the wolves and bring down this noble."

102Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:39 am

He felt the power recoil in Rhea before she pushed off. Leading the charge. All of the others pushed off right behind them. The moon only added to their sway and changed the color of Fenwulf to become the color of silver and the bane of wolves. Memories of the master and one who made him becoming part of Revenge. To see his fate now one with them. They broke into the line and started to tear into the enemy he felt flesh part beneath his fingers as if her claws were his. Tasted blood, power, and the calling to obey but more so the soul of his companion screamed for the humans as servant reflecting his own desire to protect. Life.

D took out the spell wardens and leapt from his horse rushing the personal vanguard to allow Tsuki to take on the others and to stay together

103Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki cut down whatever he had left behind and when to the wall She was also quick to find the hidden door and force it open. "Remember your goal is the girl." She whispered as she ducked into the low passage. Her nose would tell her where to go. She could smell the human. The perfume and odor of the blood enough. She stayed in the shadows unaware if D was fallowing or not. She could hear the battle outside. Finally she came to a door that was not guarded. No if the girl was under any spell then she would not move. Ducking inside Tsuki picked up the girl into her arms.

She had been right the girl was in a trance like state and that state would not be broken unless the noble was killed. Tsuki would see to that...she couldn't wait to sink her blade into the cold flesh of a heartless killer. "D." She whispered knowing he would here.

Revenge cut into the horde of on coming enemies. Not only did full fledged vampires come at them but ghouls as well. The poor humans that were bitten by a vampire but not turned. The zombie like pre vampires would fall easily though. They were just the grunts...to pick off the weak. Revenge concentrated. "Asher fall back."

104Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:57 am

Asher howled out to command the real wolves - Master we found the humans we are moving them out of the village. Be careful more are coming in from the east!-

Rhea over the mass ignoring the bite of arrows to land in the wall courtyard. The shadows turned and the Noble's son sat atop his dragon like creature. She sneered out, this creature was like her. Fur bristling, the great wolf though had chosen her side. "

Smirking he pulled the reigns to the collar of the dragon. And unsheathed a blade that was black stained and the color of night, someone's reforging of the twin of Fenwulf. "Come to die and Feed Grendel I see. Come now then." He laughed.

"his father is the one that killed my mother....and he is the one that tried to drown me." She growled out showing teeth as fur changed color. "I will not let that happen to you!" The shadow's moved and spread out becoming metalic wings. Like a black angel. Ear slacking he felt her feelings for him. She would die for him. Even if it was to spare his immortal life even if he was slain she would take it into herself and trade her life as her mother had her rider.

D heard her but was facing the Noble lord who smirked at him. "So comes the war to change worlds. Go back to the shadows transient visitors of the past, your time is over." His eyes glowed and both clashed.

105Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Rhea clear you mind." He ordered as they faced off with the enemy. "If you let the hatred get the best of you then they will win. Use your love and use that. Remember that Tsuki is inside this very moment." He whispered his eyes on the wall. He had fed Tsuki once so he knew where she was at.

Tsuki carried the girl and by the time she made it to the noble and D her eyes were the brightest of red colors and her fangs had extended. When they jumped apart to square off Tsuki jumped in the middle of them and face the Noble. "Let him take the girl...I offer in return to you one that is already strong. A queen who you do not need to turn and who know the secret to killing those dirty mutts outside." She said dropping the girl to the ground.

106Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:41 am

Rhea tensed up but not from a moment of hate or anger. "Get off Revy I know what I need to do now." She said suddenly kneeling so he could slide off. This confused the vampire she faced.

The Noble had blood red hair and violet eyes. He smirked, but then laughed. "No Half Breed I think I'll play instead. " Bats moved around him as his eyes gained a glow. The bespelled girl grabbed Tsuki's ankles she fell.

107Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge gently slide off. He patted her gently. "Alright take care of it sweetheart." He said and went back a few steps.

Tsuki growled as she fell. She was not defensless and the more angry she got the more her eyes glowed red and the longer her fangs got. "Your death, Noble!"

108Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 am

"I have no fear of you Dhamphire." He laughed but stopped and blinked and turned looking around him. "What!" The gears of the wall started to turn. "No! Impossible!" There were voices that spoke in whispers around the room. He rushed to throw open the double doors. Seeing Rhea and Revenge bellow but then the amulet in Rhea's upturned paw. "YOU!!"

All the gears started to move with the clocks now as Rhea turned to ash and fell away like sands of an hour glass. Looking to the Noble as she did. Hearing his out cry of no. She smiled as eyes changed color like fire. The Bond between Revenge and Rhea was crossed. Revenge felt another soul in the bond.

Ash fell around her and away to be in clothes older than their time century. Banners of silver flowed only for the dragon to throw his rider. Banners that were part sulfur. Tribals across cheeks burned like ash and sulfur. Hair now pitch black with red streaks. looking to the pocket watch in her hand casually her arm moving from behind her back to bring out MaruWulf. Mate of Fenwulf, the sword of...death. Snapping it shut with a resounding snap all the voices stopped and wings ensnared the pillars. Ears slacking as she smirked, fangs showing. The pillars decayed with lines of sulfur. Pushing off and after the dragon they clashed in the air.

A Great wolf stopped beside Revenge watching. "So she chooses her path and accepts her mother's gift after all and becomes her. Enyos of War." The wolf looked up to the Noble and the others. "Will you become Era of judgment?" It asked but was looking at Tsuki. The Time piece Rhea had matched the pendant her father had kept on his person passed from generati
ons.
[img]Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Tyrael10[/img] [img]Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Wander10[/img]

109Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I will become whatever I need to, to bring peace to this world." Tsuki growled trying to force herself to her feet. "I will not allow this world to continue on this dark path!" Her eyes were such a deep red that the light that was on her cheeks looked so much like blood.

110Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:25 am

Rhea fought the dragon. Revenge could see through her eyes. Feel the presence of that soul and her power.This was older than a vampire almost. It called to him. Made the runes of his sword change color and his shadow to gain the same wings. His soul breathed and touched by him, the first vampire to bond with wolves - Don't be afraid, tap into her, use it-

"Then speak your true and full name child and accept what and who you are, become the guardian you've longed to be."

111Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I am Tsuki Link the only daugthter birthed out of love of a noble and a human. I am Tsuki and I am Justice...I am peace...I am judgement." She said softly. "That is what I will forever be...and will keep going and living until the balance is returned!"

112Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 am

Revenge could feel the connection between him and Rhea weaken until he reached out for it. Channeling her aura he healed very quickly but felt the changes within that after this the bond between them would rather go forever or break. But the great wolf elder said a phrase and it unlocked the pendant around Tsuki's neck and allowed her to change into Era. The twin sister of Enyos. Special souls that passed on to those strong enough to be their vessels.

113Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Anyone close enough to Tsuki to see her eyes would notice the change in them automatically. Her iris became a icey blue color and her pupils became white as snow. The sword that she cared also transformed into that of a straight broad sword. The brown mass that was her hair began to float as if it were lighter then the air around her. "Judgement." Was all she whispered before she lunged at the Noble.

Revenge stood back. The events unfolding around him where both scary but wonderful at the same time. He knew that his side would come out winning but right now he was worried about his partner and his friend.

114Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 am

She was fighting and slayed the dragon landing and the noble's son moved and pierced her shoulder with the stake in his hands before she could block. Revenge felt her block the pain from him and take it all into herself. Her form sealed back to that human form breathing off. She wasn't perfect or a god.

The Noble hissed at her and pulled the darkness around him going into another demension of his design.

115Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge wanted to move...Wanted to go in and help out both of them but again his instincts told him to stand his grounds or else he would be a liability instead of any real help.

Tsuki raised the sword hand and made a slashing motion and in a slit second the demention that that the noble was creating shattered and vanished. "Illusions only work on those who can see." She lunged again this time feeling her sword hit.

116Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 am

She swiped at the son he was in Revenge's path and dying by his blade. She collapsed but caught by Revenge she looked to him her wound trying to heal. She moved into his frame. Tired. Looking as he did to the battle above it was all up to Tsuki now.

117Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki moved quickly and her blade ran the Noble through the heart. "Your judgement is death." She whispered before pulling her blade free of his chest. She was showered in the dark reddish black blood that came out of the noble. She was only still for a moment before she jumped from the high wall and landed on her feet...she then ran her sword through a wolf near by. "As your Judgement is death...."

118Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:23 am

Wounded and held by Revenge she looked over and used her ability. "TSUKI!" She yelled and it reached the inner self, the battle was over. The noble was vanquished. The wolves were around her and Revenge.

119Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki rushed forward at the sound of her name. She had her weapon poised and ready to strike but she soon settled. "Your judgement is life..." With that she swooned and started to fall to the earth at her feet.

120Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:57 am

D caught her as she changed back, the other girl free and awake on his horse. The castle around them was crumbling. Rhea became ash and fell away in Revenges arms he was left holding a wolf pup. Fur stained red up the side. Panting and needing care. "Everyone move out into the forest or we'll be going with the castle."

121Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge noticed Tsuki's horse charge through a broken part of the wall. He quickly mounted up and looked down at D. "Will you take Tsuki? Or shall I take her?" He asked before looking around to make sure that all the other's were leaving. One thing he knew for sure was Asher could not see Tsuki like this the pup would be beyond raged. When he was sure everyone was leaving he focused his mind on trying to heal his partner and waited for the Hunter to answer.

122Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 am

I will take her, meet me tomorrow night at the local inn." With that he took off.

Rhea was in his saddle and lap still panting, the wolf pup wincing even as steam rose from her breathing and from the wound trying to close and seal. Free in the forest he could find shelter and stay with his partner.

123Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He found an abandon cabin in the forest and took shelter there. With Tsuki's horse snorting with a bad mood as his master was not with them. "Be easy." He said gently to the horse before taking his partner inside to concentrate fully on healing her.

Tsuki woke with the worst thrist she had ever felt in her semi long life. She couldn't make out where exactly she was yet her eyes were still coming back into their vision. "...Re...Revenge?"

124Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 am

A wrist was put to her mouth as blood dripped into her mouth down her throat like water cooling fire. As her vision cleared it was D that was holding her and feeding her, his strange grey eyes watching her with that same emotionless gentle nature.

Rhea rested in his lap and had healed after an hour now just weak and resting to regain strength. Ears twitching with his touch.

125Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki struggled but his strength was far greater then her's and she soon gave in and started to let the blood go down her throat and into her gut where it started to give her back some strength. 'Please let me stay good...please let me stay good....' She prayed in her head. She was always worried that drinking blood would drive her over the edge and she would act just as bad as most nobles.

Slowly Revenge leaned against the wall and started to close his eyes. Sleep would come on no matter how much he fought it. He wanted to stay up and stay watch but in the end he would have to trust that no evil still stocked the woods just outside the rundown door by which he slept.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum