hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil Dawn Burning (AADrakex Rhea)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

[b]The agents were busy moving around and monitoring the screens for Wesker who was the Chairman of the Umbrella Corporation now since Spencer was dead. Of course he had been killed by Wesker himself though no one dared say that to his face or even whisper it in rumor in fear of ending up in his experiment labs. "The survivors have been avoiding one area recently and it is where two found the progenitor flower residue." The main agent Maddox looked up where he was beside Wesker. "The teams are moving in to investigate it, sir." Waiting beside him he frowned, touching his ear piece. "Who authorized the Cereberus dogs?" The team captain touched his own mic. looking ahead and around. "Those aren't ours, they are guarding whoever is sitting in the chair over there at their own computer set up. Orders?"[b]

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I want details, find out who that is and why they are there." Wesker said getting irritated. "And if they don't get out of your way you know what to do." He said as he turned "Am I clear."

The Agent on screen got a serious look. "Understood sir." They moved in as the person turned in the chair and relaxed caressing a dog that moved to her touch. A woman. She wore long black boots that stopped mid shin and black pants with a combat belt. The tunic corsetted and her hands were gloved arms having support combat bracers. Trench coat on the edge of the chair. She wore a combat shoulder holster for twin guns. The shades like Wesker was polarized. The pendant around her neck was a crystalized Progenitor flower. The screen image showing the woman, her long auburn almost red hair tied up and back. Ears pierced with twin cuffs. Not disturbed at all by those moving in on her. Maddox beside Wesker stared at the screen. "I've got a bad feeling about this, why is she smirking?"

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Cut communications with the squad, but keep the video going." Wesker said thinking the faint view of the woman was familiar, but he didn't know from where. "Start prepairing for new recruits, we will be needing to train some more to replace the ones we are about to lose." Wesker pulled his coat tight. "Prepare my transport and the elites, I am going down there my self." He said as he left the control center heading to Hanger.

They nodded and did as told the recruits in transport when he got there. The pilot lifting off as he boarded. The video monitor showed the team there already. The woman got up as they ordered her to obviously. Ordering her identification. She turned and on the shoulder was a patch with a logo. S.T.A.R.S. Slidding down her shades casually the very blue eyes looked at the one with the camera system. Watching her it rushed back to Wesker and hard. Officer Sorenson! Yet that was impossible, she had died in his arms just before his take over.

Rebecca or Revy as he had called her had been the only woman he had wanted to recruit to Umbrella. The only woman who had the potential to be a viral genetisist like himself. She really smiled now and the camera visual cut just after they rushed and dogs rushed out to them. Arriving there were dead agents bellow and scattered. Dogs were lounging about eating on bones

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Wesker called into Maddox "Get the clean up crew ready." He said stepping over the torn to shreds bodies. Wesker readied his gun as he stepped into the room she was in.

"Officer Sorenson, its been a long time." Wesker said as he approached. "Im glad to see you alive and well," he paused "I thought you were dead."

"So did I." She mused stepping down the stairs casually. The officers raised their guns. The clean up crew would arrive in five minutes. She casually took off her shades with a smirk looking downward. "I always wondered why I had my odd quirks and senses but you see the Progenitor is a unique little bug." She closed her eyes tucking her shades away. Opening her eyes and looking at them they were blue and gold, pupils slitted. They glowed for a moment. The men tensed and even more as cereberus dogs came up around her, a licker landed hard breaking the rubble and it's extremely long tongue wrapped around her arm as her gloved fingers caressed it almost as if affectionately. Revy lowered a bit as it launched into the rafters where two others waited. Her personal dog he remembered named Ghost was now an alpha and not exactly like the rest of the dogs, he was the size of a great dane now and had spikes of flesh and bone. Forehead touching her own as gloved fingers went in silken fur and sinew of flesh looking at him and his men the wolf bristled. Tyrant eyes on them. "Nice to see your alive and ...well." She smirked. "I'm afraid you're trespassing, so do we do this the easy way and be friends or do we do this the hard way and see who's the better killer?" She purred darkly the virus in wesker reacted a bit to her eye change and reveal. She was like him, he could smell it. Yet her virus was her own.

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Well i have already lost enough of my men, trying to figure out what was going on in this area." He replied as he took his shades off as well. Letting his eyes show with a flash of red glow to them.

"Now that i know you are alive i can extend this long overdue invitation." he said with a slight smirk. "Before you died or seemed to have died in my arms i was going to ask you if you wanted to come work with me, seeings as how you are one of the few with the knowledge and intelligence to understand me, and my personal projects." said wesker as he put his pistol away and took a step forward signaling for his men to lower their weapons. "I would still like it if you were to join me, or better yet, become a science and business partner"

She watched him, but took a step and was gone his men flinched seeing her suddenly behind Wesker, back against his own. arms folded. "You sure you want me on your little venture Albert?" The way she said it seemed to be a purr that rolled like steel on silk. Being this close he could smell better. Her virus gave the scent of wolf or something animalistic at the core and honey rose admist the copper and Iron of blood and flesh. She turned just a bit and pressed his side just above the lower back to the slant of his waist. Tracing that thread of muscle to the spine. A sudden rush went through his body when he turned she was gone and there in front of him she reached up taking off his shades with one hand the other tracing that same muscle to the point of the abdomen. Eyes on his seeing his take on a glow. "Still have that soft spot..." She said it low only he heard it making him flash back to the date chris had made him go on when they were in S.t.a.r.s. They had gotten caught in a storm and she had reset his back for him in the dance in the rain. "Do we repeat our past now or is this a new future?" She asked sending a shiver through his virus as sense memory was triggered. Revy knew him well.

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

With a shiver Wesker ordered the troops to return to the transporter. "I have changed over the years but somethings still remain the same." he said looking around at the dogs and lickers. "But the choice remains yours, I came here to find out why everything and the survivor groups were avoiding this place and i found out why." Wesker said as he turned back around looking her dead in the eyes.

She kept his gaze for a moment. But to his surprise she smiled softly in that rare way he got her to on that date just that once. Slipping his shades on him as fingertips barely hovered down his skin of his cheek, teasing his senses that were far more heightened then a humans. "accepted." She mused slipping on her own shades she whistled the undead animals followed as did the four lickers from above. She had a unique connection to these virus ridden creatures as if she could speak to them. This was deeper than training. Not boarding the transport with him instead as it took off he saw her run after him with the pack following, keeping pace with the transport that no human could dare dream to do. Her flash steps very quick. So was her agility. If they had fought it would of been a challenge for him after all perhaps.

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Radio into the control room that we are returning, And to open the ground transport entrance we have some new friends on the way." he said as he settled into his seat. "All troops in the Garage entrance are to stand down when they arrive. Any who show any sign of aggression will be terminated by either me our our visitors." The transport arived in the hanger and wesker went to the garage entrance to welcome Revy.

She was there when he arrived. Dusting herself off casually as the doors closed the animals going down into the cage systems to play nice with others of their kind. Revy looked to him and walked up to him to walk with him. She wasn't sweaty at all. "Nice place." She smiled playfully as she walked with him others kept out of their way.

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Anything you want or need is at your disposal here." Wesker said with a smile. The security looked rather confused by his actions and how he was speaking. They had never seen him like this. Wesker noticed their awkward silence and expressions and he quickly commented. "You better get back to your positions or i will put a bullet in each one of you and feed you to my friends k9 companions got it." The security team all went blank faced and nodded quickly. "Very well then would you like a tour of the place." he asked revy as he turned back to her.

She smiled and had to stop from giggling a bit as he got onto the staff and walked with him. "Only if that means dinner for two afterward to catch up." She looked to him as her glasses slid down it was just like when they were younger in S.T.A.R.S

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Of coarse anything specific i should have the cooks whip up?" he asked as they reached the elevator. The elevator went down though it looked as if it were going up, with the window looking image on the sides of the elevator showing what it looked like outside.

She watched the imagery. "Medium rare steaks, your choice on sides and our favorite wine." She mused looking to him. Eyebrow arching playfully. "You still owe me a dance and a night one on one if I remember." She mused getting a shiver out of him. During their date they had almost kissed three times but each interruption had made him mad and wanting to hurt somebody. She had been the only woman he had felt a pull of attraction from.

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"Alright i will have them set it up for six tonight." Wesker said with a smile as the elevator came to a halt. The guards outside it snaped to attention.
"Good after noon sir." one of the guards said with a slight stuter.
"Your post has just been changed to the animal room." Wesker replied as they walked past the guard how quickly went week in the knees. "This is the genaral lower level lab where the projects and experiments that i dont need to bother with are done." He said with a smirk. "At the end of the hall is a private elevator that leads to my personal floor. You will be given a access key to it once we reach that floor, only you, me my head lab tech for this floor and the head of my security and tactical forces are allowed there."

She looked around as he gave a tour his head of the lab and security watched them as she and Wesker went through experiments together, arguing theory and formula mixes. It was like having two weskers in the same room only one was hot and female and not so damn cold. She also got under wesker's skin and they saw how it affected him, how he reacted around the staff. She got close arguing with him and going into his room as they still argued. It got passionate till the server showed up with their food and they sat down to dinner. Smirking as she took off her shades

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

"I believe we can put this debater aside until after dinner." Wesker said with a smile as he poured their glasses of wine. "A toast to the renewed." he said.

She equaled his toast, taking a slow pull on the drink to arch a brow. "Nice choice." She mused and relaxed with him. Chewing slowly and thoughtfully. "So if you don't mind me asking, why the invitation? Even now that you are your own tyrant so to speak, why ask me to be your partner? As far as I knew 'gods' don't need partners." She mused.

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

Wesker smirked "Well even a god or tyrant so to speak gets lonely." Quickly finishing his food. "You know it gets lonely being at the top. Especially when no one else comes close to you." Wesker said as he took off his coat. His white button up shirt stretched tightly over his shoulders, chest and arms. "Is there anything you would like for desert?" wesker asked as he set his dishes aside.

"Already ordered it." She said with a smile taking off her coat as well. When Wesker turned she had taken off her boots, arm guards and had a mesh shirt and the vest. She had answered the door and came back with a dessert. It had fluff almost like a donut and cinnamon flavor the center had a rich vinalla ice cream topped with whip cream and fresh cut strawberries. Before he asked she had cut a piece with everything and slipped the bite in his mouth. Smiling teasingly close, with the aftertaste of the red wine it danced on his tongue. Handing him his small plate. "This is the same dessert we had on our first date if you remember." She mused sitting down and relaxing.

ArchangelDrake

ArchangelDrake
BoatSwain
BoatSwain

After finishing his bite he replied,"How could i forget something like this." with a smile he finished his desert and another glass of wine.

She finished hers nursing her second glass before slipping behind him. Delicate fingers kneading into his shoulders and neck. Muscles shifted and flexed she leaned into it with her weight. "Your tensed as usual." She said softly. The touch got to wesker on a deeper level, his eyes glowing a bit in reaction, virus flexing with his muscles before relaxing and coursing through him. Revy closed her eyes and traced her fingers letting her memory take over in treating his knots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum