hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[b]The Year is 3087. It is a time of war where magic and technology has reached it's peak of a great time of innovation. But it is also a time of conspiracy and the death of modern society. War has torn down civilization, humans have destroyed themselves in the wake of greatness, like Icarrus too close to the sun. It did little to stop the end until one day visitors came with the promise of peace and others the chance of power. Yet they were all of them deceived. Humans, pure humans, now myth, and myth now legend. But there are rumors of humans that have and had transcended and become one with the few of the these visitors to lead what left of humanity to it's next Revolution as it evolves to the next century. This is Earth 2 and it's going to be one hell of a heist. welcome to the Arena.

Rules: You can not be Human. The species you pick is called werea's. The look human crossed with elf. They are also half in organic. They can wield Technology and magic. You are allowed up to 3 characters, you must make your opposite and Villain that serves the Conquest Empire and the Hero or Anti Hero for the Era's Evolution. You can control and Interact with humans.

Notes:
Hours = Arns
minutes= microts
days= Solar Cycle
Seconds= Cycles
Months= Eclipses
Years= Arcs
Abilities (Transits):
Regeneration (inherit in all)
Magic ( All Elements but must have 1 as a base element more that the others)
Technology: Mechanized weaponry both carried and on one's person.
Classes:
Warrior/Guardian = Fate
Mage/monk/Scholar = Lure
Soldier= Sin

Name: ReaSil Tannus
Height: 6'0"
Hair: Auburn black
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Gold and gleaming
Species: Wereain
Soul host: Rebbecca Tannus
Original Name: Silfar
Class: Fate
Technology: Arms can extend blades, mechanized. Eyes and vision increase
Magic: Elemental, but based in earth
Animal of Choice: Wolf
Bio: Silfa came to Earth with the Empire but as an enlisted Sin, the hunt of humans for sport left her feeling remorse and pity for the mortals the Empire slayed. Leaving the Empire she traveled and happened upon a teenage rebel by the name of Rebbecca. Enamored by her courage she became a travel companion and upon Rebbecca's death allowed her to transcend as her soul host thus also killing Silfa. The soul and personality that emerged was ReaSil Tannus. ReaSil traveled to find other humans and lead them from the hunts to go underground until they were ready for the Revolution to come, having her partner, a half mechanized wolf by the name of Ezin.The search still continues...

Name: Balthier Vilsin
Height: 6'6''
Hair: Black and Green
Skin: Pale almost ice white
Eyes: Red with a gleam
Soul Prisoner: Bayard Marcus
Original Name: Baltin Vilus
Class: Commander Sin
Technology: mechanized arms, and legs, shifting firearms.
Magic: Elemental but based in Flame and shadow
Animal of Choice: Raven
Bio: Is cousin to the ruling emperor but was labeled a disgrace amongst his piers having been forced bonded with a human soul. Bayard had been the teacher of Rebbecca and before he could give the killing blow Bayard used his own magic against him to force the bonding and self imprisonment. His left arm had to be completely replaced thanks to the meddling captain Silfa who took off with the dying human girl. He still searches for them and vows to devour her soul and immortality as well as wipe humaity off the face of the earth but for himself or for the empire?....

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Here are my starting 2 ... the 3rd is in progress Very Happy

Name: Breigsul (Bree -g- sail).
Sex: Female
Height: 6'2
Hair: Light and Dark (Shown in picture)
Skin: Is light very light. Albino white
Eyes: Really dark and deep red. As deep as blood. With a orange tinted yellow center(Iris I think)
Class: Fate and she is a Guardian
Soul host: Souly
Technology: Her right arm can change into a Whipfist (Razor Sharp tenticle) and my left hand changes into deadly- steal hard claws.Thermal, Heat & Night vision.
Magic: Elemental but mostly in Fire
Animal of choice: Dragon
Bio: Brigit came to Earth. How or when she doesn't remember. She just knows that she is here. As she was travelling around the Earth and seeing what it was like she spotted a teenaged girl who's name was Souly. She started talking with her and they Brigit noticed that they were a lot alike. They started travelling around together and they became really close. Brigit asked Souly if it was okay if she took over her body when she died and Souly said yes. Not too long afterwards Souly found out that she had cancer and it was too late to try and stop it. She died not long afterwards in the hospital. Souly told Brigit right before she died, that she wanted her to have her body and to take good care of it. Once she died Brigit took her body and the binded together. Brigits new name became Breigsul (Bree -g- sail).
Image of hair: Era's of Evolution (Kressie, Fuarie, Rhea) New_ha10

Name:xanthier
Sex: Male
Height: 7'3
Hair: Jet Black with Orange Streaks
Eyes: Deepest blue possible with a pale green iris.
Soul Prisner: Ranthier Gambo
Class: Sin
Technology: Muscle (can add tons of muscle to any parts of his body),Hammerfist and his left arm can turn into a bone blade.
Magic: Elemental but mostly with water and shadow
Animal of choice: Orange Tiger
Bio: Was brought to Earth with the Empire. He is the best man to the commander. (foreman maybe?). He agrees with everything that has happened and believes that all humans should be wiped out. The human he fond to be bounded was excited (needless to say) to be taken to a better place to do a better job. So when Ranthier died, Xavier took over his body and soul. And he became xanthier

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Name: Gemini
Height: 6'2"
Hair: Firey Red
Skin: Tanned
Eyes: Light crystal Blue
Class: Lure
Technology: Has ports all over her body in which she is able to connect to the super computer system called "The searcher."
Magic: Elemental, but based in lighting
Animal of Choice: Alicorn
Bio: Gemini came to earth with the Empire. She is so close to technology that she hasn't even met a human let alone bonded with one. She has the ability to connect with "the Searcher" which is used to search the earth for any locations where humans might be. She is as cold as the computer she can connect to and has very little emotions except for when it comes to "The Searcher".

The Searcher: The Searcher works by Gemini being connected through various ports on her arms, legs, temples, and chest. She is then able to use her lighting magics to send pulses through the ground and get various readings including organic organisms. The readings are transmitted back directly through Gemini. The downside is that the reading can only be taken within a radius of a electrobeacon.

Name: Verdiko
Height: 6'4"
Hair: Shirt and spikey black
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Cool spring green
Soul host: Niko Lueriman
Original Name: Vertigo
Class: Fate
Technology: Eyes can see in the infrared spectrum as well as a tongue that is razor tiped and can reach out up to 12 feet.
Magic: Elemental based in earth
Animal of Choice: Viper
Bio: Vertigo came to earth with the empire but always had a kind heart. One day when on a mission he happened upon a dying youth named Niko. Vertigo hide Niko but the wounds the young one had suffered protecting his younger sister were to severe and he passed away within a week. Before passing he gave Vertigo the right to bound with him and take his body if he promised to never harm humans.

Reasil walked the woods in a bit of patrol, staking out the stream seeing a Wereain. She carefully approached him. He was six four with short and spikey black hair and fair skin. She moved close and spoke from the shadows where the lead boulder was just in case it could see through objects for infrared. "Who are you, state your business here!"

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Verdicko heard a voice and though both phases of his eyes picked up nothing but some faint foot prints he shouted back. "Protection. State your own." He said slowly sliding behind a broken down free for cover."

"I protect these lands, they belong to the humans! Not the Empire!" She braced more and kept hands at the ground a bit. "Do you serve the Empire? Speak truth and if you're lying I'll know it!" All her voice gave him was she was female. But she could be human or one of his own.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I have not been part of the Empire for some time. I am Verdicko." He annouced and slowly took the first step and slide out from behind the tree that hide him. "I am here on the rumor that the Empire may be up to something."

[color=blue]She sensed no lie to step out shocking him for he saw now a wereain."My name is ReaSil Tannus." She said softly and was six foot even with long auburn black hair that was braided at the sides and pulled up and back with a couple of feathers and beading, skin pale. Her eyes were gold with a lighter gleam, I'm a Fate. Or was, I left the Empire." A growl came behind him to the right to see a half mechanized wolf. "Down." The wolf whined, "That is Ezin, " She had mechanized arms and eyes, but she was very unique. She walked up to him though her suit was also a guardians suit and just as unique she was upper class. Eyeing him she had to admit in the back of her mind he was cute. Holding out her hand. "They are hunting humans even harder now...I protect them."

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He looked down at her hand but did not take it. He was not one for touch. "I have found none in which to protect in this region. I come to find the humans and move them out. An electrobeacon has been placed near by." He told her with his cold snake like eyes raising to meet her own.

She didn't care much for his coldness. "Sil!" Two twin human children moved and held her legs giggling from play but saw him and gasped to hide behind her. Scared of him. "I know of what you speak, it can't be dismantled and rerouted to detect the wrong thing." She mused resting her hands on their heads. "Come or go...that's your choice."

Balthier stalked the corridor amused at his last reports, it was time to find someone for the work of a spy.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I heard that this new system is unbeatable." He warned as he fallowed her. He didn't react badly towards the humans but he didn't act warmly either.

Gemini felt the chair she was on go back so that she was practically laying down. "Connecting...5..4..3..2...Connected fully...please say the series number of each electro beacon that you would like to be searched...." She waited for a command though one might not come for hours..she liked the computer more then her own kind anyways.

Balthier walked into the room and looking upt to Gemini in her contraption. "anything out there?" He asked gruffly almost as if it was an order and looked to signaling to Xanthier to step over to him as he started going through a datapad.

"Everything is possible, not everything is true but always permitted." She said as he followed and she slipped into a secret passage even he would of passed to come out into a village underground with a few humans and their families.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Xanthier looked around and he seen his boss. Well kind of I guess. He motioned me over, so I went over to see what he wanted. "What is it that you want with me sir?" I asked him coldly. I was trying to see what she was finding out through the searcher and he always interrupted. It's not like he fully understood it anyways or how it worked.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Breigsul was walking around when she heard two people talking. I wonder what they are talking about she said to herself. She got closer and hid behind a tree and listened to what they were saying. She had really good hearing and she wanted to know if they were good or bad. She put her ear against the tree and listened through its leaves that reaced out almost right to the two people that were standing there and talking. They both looked human but that didn't matter. She would listen to see if it was safe to go out there without being on alert.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"This new system is supposed to be unbeatable. And not everything is possible." He said coldly before his eyes picked up a heated source to his right. "There is someone else here....female..."

"Warning....Warning Various readings in the new sector...Some human some our kind." She said and her hands moved on the keyboards that rested by her hands. When she finished typing a screen that would be in the handcomputer that each of them had would light up and show the location she was talking about along with all the other data.

She kept looking ahead. "I know, Ezin is making his way around." She said and the lines of her arm slightly glowed a bit.

Balthier looked over the information. "Keep track of them and you, go there, and do what you do best spy." He remarked and left to the bridge area of the ship

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Gemini waited until Baltthier left before she leaned over the side of her chair and looked down at Xan. "If he really wanted to know what was going on why doesn't he do it himself?" She asked before rolling her eyes and laying back. "Take an ear set with you. That way I can keep communications up."

He just nodded and kept walking. "Where are the twins? If it comes to fighting I would like to know that they are safe." He whispered and waited.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I don't know why he doesn't do it himself either. He doesn't like what we tell him anyways, and then he thinks what he knows and which really isn't that much. He just likes to boss people around and if he thinks that is going to make him win, then I really don't think we are going to win. So many people are even leaving to be on the other side because they know what is going to happen. I just wish that we knew what was going to happen. I think it is non-sense. He needs to get more involved." I said to her as I put in my ear piece so that she could keep me updated while I was out there. "They are much strong now then they have ever been before and I am not sure why, and I am going to find out why and then I will decide on whether or not I am going to tell him. Thanks for your help, and thanks for all the help you are going to give me. Just in case I don't make it." I said to her as I went out the door and headed towards where I was supposed to go. I really liked her, but she didn't really have emotions. Or so she never showed them.

I noticed that they were safe. So I came out of my hiding spot and went up to them. Hey my name is Breigsul. I am the good people and not that bad ones. Have you guys heard anything? I was told that they are coming out and hunting everyone that they can. I am trying to help save all the humans that are left. I have saved a few and I have a few running hiding camps. But is there any way to protect them even more?" I asked them as I overheard their conversation about saving the humans and I decided it was safe to tell them what I was doing to help.

Balthier went to the bridge and brought up the maps wincing from the phantom pain he felt cursing the bitch who made him feel pain. Sitting in his chair and looking to his technician, smirking as he looked over plans for some kind of device.

Ezin barked behind Breigsul she smirked at her jumping. Hand relaxing as she whistled. "Hail and well met Breigsul. I am ReaSil, this is Verdiko. " She caressed the half mechanized wolf that wagged his tail, "This is Ezin. I will take you both to Sanctuary and we will discuss matters there, if you have any humans with you I suggest you call to them and get them to move." She gestured and made to keep going.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I called to the 3 humans that were with me. "Guys this is Michael, John and Cassie. They ahve been with me for 2 days. I am trying to get them to the next safe place. I have others like 20 of them in other safe houses that I have placed around that the others have no found yet." I said to them, as the triplets came over to me and we followed them.

I went on my way and continued to go to where I was supposed to go wherever that was. I then talked into my ear piece. "Where am I going?" I asked her.

RaeSil brought both of them and the humans to a path there was a cliff separating them. Too far for any human of even them to jump without wings. Raesil ignored their gasps of protest as she stepped off but she didn't fall. Ezin moved past her and walked on the air in a straight path and around into the wall disappearing. Taking that tentative step they didn't fall the triplets suddenly smiled, "it's solid rock!" Raesil scattered a bit of sand at the edge across they saw the illusion now. It was really a thin bridge of stone and it and the entrance to the sanctuary blended so damn well no one would of seen it even from the air.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Gemini ran her hand over the sensory board. "The ruined city to the south west of here." She answered and started to bring up various screens in her mind. "I am getting many signatures there."

"Is it wise to pick up strays that we know nothing about?" he asked looking at the girl who had just brought three small ones with her.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I pusted the button on my ear piece. "Thank you very much Gemini, I will go and check there and if you could upload me the pictures and send them through, it would be of much help." I said to her as I took my finger off of the button. So I was heading the wrong way. I then turned around and followed the directions to the old ruined city. Hoping that his wasn't just another wild goose chase; as a lot of them were.

I followed them and led the little ones along. "And I do not see what the big deal is, I am not threat to you and either are the kids, and we are supposed to be helping out as many people as possible, and if this worries you then how are you going to be okay with all the other ones that are going to come through here?" I asked and then I looked up at the girl that led us to where we were, "That was very good thinking, I love the idea of how you hide the doorway. Mine is underground though, so they are safe, it has the same idea but it just blends in with whatever is on top. If you want we can move those ones too. We can do something like that could be "our" half way place, and we can take them there if it is closer at the time and then move them to this one after it is not dangerous. I don't know. I am just throwing some ideas out there, as I would hate the one I set up to go to waste as I have helped many people with that." I then stopped and let them think. Then I silently fell behind them a little bit waiting for an answer, hoping that I didn't say anything wrong or set out of line.

Raesil entered into the dwelling where technology and sorcery kept those not welcomed out and under pain of an excruciating death. Stepping inside and letting the humans go they saw a vast city made from the very elements there almost like ancient Rome during the Renaissance Era. No tech used here that allowed any kind of detection at all. "Welcome to the halfway haven," She was amused by their looks, "you heard me, halfway, the city is more secret and hidden than this and has been for over 20 years."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was in so much shock. "This place is soo amazing!" I said with such surprise.

Are we waiting for Fua to post?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum