hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:54 am

He stopped when she had had enough and regained her strength. "How do you feel?"

Rhea woke and moved up his chest and snuggled up. When he woke he found her still in that form. Her wounds had sealed but she was still regaining strength. Not stirring when touched. If anything she was strangely lethargic.

127Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She growled and started to move away from him. "What were you thinking? I could be just like them? I never wanted to taste blood in my life.." Then she stopped to breath hard before she was finally calm enough to answer him instead of just yelling at him. "I am much better thanks for asking."

Revenge woke to the sound of Tsuki's horse throwing a fit again. "Hmm Rhea...can you tell the wolves to leave the horse alone. He is just as worried as they are?" He asked to the pup that was now on his chest.

128Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 am

D watched her and had only arched a brow at her yelling. "You said you wanted to speak to me."

Rheanyos did as he asked and rested there.Watching him.

129Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah...well...I just wanted to tell you who I was...but I think that you already know that. You know who I am and where I came from because I just shared blood with you...so doesn't that defeat the purpose of talking?" She said looking around to find out where she was at.

130Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

"you are safe in a few hours Revenge will be here with Rhea. I let your mother and father live and I have no regrets about that. This is a meeting place me and Rhea used before, she is strong, like you but this last fight took a lot out of her." D relaxed and looked to the dawning light.

131Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She looked at him. "I don't understand your ways..." She whispered and looked at the rising light. "It will be a while before they will come for me....She was hurt deeply."

132Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 pm

D's expression didn't change but his eyes seemed to have the slightest bit of change to them."yes she was and if it wasn't for Revenge she wouldn't be here."

No thanks to you of course mr. afraid to get close to your own half sister." A voice said but D got a bit of coldness to him now. "Did I hit a nerve fina-" D clenched his hand shut suddenly and hard.

"That's enough out of you." He warned.

133Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki moved close to D and looked him right in the eye before reaching down and taking his left hand. She put her fingers in his and unclenched it to see the Parasitic demon in his hand. "Hello there." She said giving the face her sweet smile.

134Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 pm

D blinked but let her resting his back against the wall.

The Parasite saw her and smiled back. "Helloooo pretty lady." He chuckled.

135Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"As a half breed I know a little about your kind myself. I knew D must have one. I am honored to meet you." She said gently as she sat down.

Revenge would stir every so often. "Whenever you are ready we can go to meet that half brother of yours and Tsuki." He would whisper to his partner

136Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 pm

D nodded to her as his hand chuckled a bit.

Rhea tried to get up but was having a hard time at least being in this form of a pup she was healing more. -you'll have to carry me for a bit longer but I am ready to go if you are, maybe by the time we get there I can take another form- She snuggled up into his chest ears slacking as he pet her. Tail moving tiredly but happy to be there with him.

137Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:54 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge chuckled gently. "I sort of like the time alone with you." He whispered. "If we leave it will be to get Tsuki and it will be some time before we get alone time again."

Tsuki smiled bright at the hand's chuckle. "So tell me Parasite...tell me some wisdom that comes from your years of knowelge."

138Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 am

Rhea fluffed a little to his whispered words and if she was a cat she would of started purring. Snuggling up him she broke away and returned to human form resting against him as delicate fingers caressed against his cheek. Eyes gentle as she was lost in thought."Then maybe we should stay." She looked up to him with that gentle look. "For awhile."

The Parasite chuckled more to her statement. "when making a request or question you shouldn't be so vague." He teased a bit, "what exactly do you want to know?"

139Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Just until midnight. That is all I ask for." He whispered and leaned his head over to kiss her very gently. "Feeling better?"

Tsuki tilted her head her massive brown curls shifting as she did so. "How about....is love real? Is hate real?" She asked the two questions. "Or...why is it alright for humans to love and vampires to love but not mixed pairs to love."

140Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 am

She smiled gently, "With you always watching out for me I will always feel better." She smiled a bit and returned his kiss. Letting it linger before she nipped his bottom lip to deepen it a little melting into his frame. Fingers going through his hair.

He arched a brow at that, "all emotions are real, as for vampires and human's loving each other love itself is rare no matter the species. It all depends on the person, your mother and Mr Link were a rare case."

141Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled as her fingers went into his hair and she nipped at his bottom lip. "I am glad that you are feeling much better then."

Tsuki looked worried. "I was told by more then a few that my being is a lie. That my parents couldn't have loved eachother and that my father had only tricked my mother....is it true?"

142Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:41 pm

She smiled at that and was relaxed. "Tell me Revy...what will we do now? I mean after we see Tsuki?" She asked gently looking up into his eyes even when he traced her cheek.

No, your mother was never under a spell till she came into contact with Carmilla masquerading as your father. Your father never took her free will, in fact he fought everything in him so he didn't feed on her. Trust me kid they loved each other, it is why D let them go."

143Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well if Tsuki chooses to go with us then we can find a job that all three of us can do. If she does not we can go back to the wolf pack." He answered stroking her arm gently.

Tsuki looked up at D. Gently she put her hand over the parasite's face and leaned into him giving him the most gentle of kisses on his cold pale lips.

144Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:02 am

Rhea relaxed with him and smiled. "settling down seems like a good idea."

D wasn't expecting this but didn't push her away either. He felt weakness of his years alone yet his inexperience in love or being like this with another that his lips slightly pressed back before she broke it. Not saying a word but his eyes got an edge of gentleness though his face remained the same.

145Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:10 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge smiled and nodded. "It does but you know that it would never be forever. Sooner or later someone is going to need our help somewhere along the way."

When she did pull away she gave him the softest of smiles before removing her hand from his and stood up. "Thank you for letting them go and allowing me to live."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum