hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge chuckled. "To spend eternity loving and protecting those around me doesn't sound that bad." His hand continued to stroke her fur. "Its alright you know...I am used to the forever living thing...I am a vampire remember."

52Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:17 am

She fluffed a little, looking to him now as her ears softly went up.-you are very kind you know...are you sure you want to be my partner in this? I'm not sure what abilities you'll gain or weaknesses- She lifted her chin from his chest when his fingers curved under her neck. She couldn't stop the natural reaction of her tail moving a little.

53Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge chuckled gently. "I am sure. And I am in no fear of weakness and strengths because we will grow and learn together." He whispered. He could tell that Asher was sleeping but he knew...just knew that Tsuki was awake and listening. She was always the quiet watcher.

54Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:26 am

Seeing that he was sure she pushed his hand and made him show his palm - this will hurt for a minute- She suddenly bit him but as quickly as she did she stopped. His hand burned a little and it ebbed. She licked up the blood from his palm he saw tribal spread out and onto his palm to across onto the back of his hand a little. She cut herself on his nail and he saw the blood trace it's own mark and become a sort of collar. When he licked his finger her blood hit his tongue and was like sweet and rich nectar. his senses increased onto a new level and he felt the power of what it was like to be a wolf through his veins. Then the bond and her soul now his. She watched him. Ears softly slacking. -for as long as I live I will be your shield.-

55Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:32 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"And as long as I live I will be your sword together the perfect pair for protecting those who are innocent around us." He whispered to her. "However one of the ones we are protecting now has a wish that I would like to make come true. Though it will be difficult for you."

56Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:37 am

She rested against him a bit. -I will help you find D. I want to help you with that task to make her dream come true. - She moved a bit and got up off his chest into the darkness of the sanctuary. Coming back Rhea pulled back her hair reputing it up. Around her neck was an intricate tribal tattoo that mirrored that on Revenge's hand. Adjusting her clothes she nodded to Tsuki and put her cloak over Asher before sitting by the fire she made near Revenge. "We'll be able to travel in a few hours."

57Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge smiled as she came back to sit by him. "That is nice of you...I believe that Tsuki is attached to your little friend there...it will break her heart when we take him back." He said gently watching Tsuki wrape her arms around Asher and nuzzle him whispering sweet words of sweet dreams.

58Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:12 am

She coaxed the fire to life more. "That will be up to Asher...When he learns the truth." She could feel Revenge's curious gaze. "Asher is my nephew, it's why I came in the first place to get him back. I delivered him when he was born. I vowed to protect him and the pack with all that I am. When they took Asher I left my life behind and came for him. I failed to save his mother from death I would not fail him. I won't let him be a slave,as I was long ago. " She straightened a bit where she sat to look at Revenge. "And I won't fail to save you either." She said it with a profound conviction that sent a shiver through him. She meant it.

59Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge looked over at the other two. "I some how think that you will have help protecting him. She is so soft I truly do not know what she wants with your brother." He said gently as possible. "Sometimes I wonder if she will make it on her own out there."

60Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:21 am

She looked to them and smirked leaning back beside him. "she's tougher than you think Revy...she's strong and I believe in her, one day she's going to be the one everyone will look up to." She smiled and looked to Asher. "As will he."

61Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He leaned back as well look from the two to the flame. "Then they are a pair made for each other. Though I believe she is a little too old for him she has about 100 years on him." He said with a chuckle. "Just like you and I a pair made for eachother."

62Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:44 am

She blinked a bit at that but smiled softly. "That we are, new Guardians is what we are." She leaned and rested her head on his shoulder. Closing her eyes. "Thank you for bonding with me Revy...for once i'm not alone and the dark doesn't bother me."

63Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge rested his head on her's and gave a gentle sigh. "Yeah. I know how you feel." He would sleep like that.

Tsuki would stay up through the day light. Her ears sharpened to the noises outside and always a time bewitching candle in her hands so if someone where to break in she could light it and save Revenge."

64Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 am

Asher woke a bit to see Rhea and smiled at that. Snuggling into Tsuki a bit. "They match each other don't they? Rhea lives to help and it seems your friend is the same."

65Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She nodded. "Yes I am glad that they found each other." She said pulling Asher onto her lap. "He does help people. He even almost died rather then fight humans."

66Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:45 am

Asher relaxed in her lap. Liking the feeling of her fingers gliding in his hair. "Rhea is nice she found my parents and helped them survive, she helped our whole clan survive."

67Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I hope to be able to help someone like that one day. Young Ash I would ask one thing of you and that is to remember all the help she has given you and your people and show that to others...so people will learn." She said with a very gentle smile.

68Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:50 am

Asher smiled looking up to her. Eyes gentle. "I like her a lot more than her half brother D. Both of them are awkward and cold to each other. She talks more and seems nicer. But I want to protect her and you and everyone like you do."

69Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Would you like to know a secret about her half brother?" She whispered into his tiny ear. "Something that probably only a hand full of people know."

70Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:55 am

Asher was intrigued and nodded in awe of her. His eyes soft and giving him such a cute look. "Yes I can keep a secret

71Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled. "A long time ago. There was a vampire lord that was in love with a human girl. And they knew that no one would understand their love so in the middle of the night he took her. Now her father hired all kinds of men to get her back. D was one of them...in the pursuit a vampire the couple though was a friend betrayed them and almost killed the girl. D defended her and let them go...they went to the stars. And lived there for many years. D saw their love and trusted and believed in them." She told the pup.

72Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 am

Asher listened intently and smiled wistfully. "I wish I could of met your momma she sounds pretty." He blushed a bit as she traced his cheek. Smiling shyly she saw canines peek a bit and when she got to his ear it had a slight tip to it where it hadn't a moment before. Opening his eyes and blinking she could see the faint hues of gold. He was a werewolf after all.

73Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"She was pretty and very kind." She said smiling down at him. She didn't care how he appeared or what his race was. Something in her leaped in joy at his smile though. Much like when a mother first sees her child smile.

74Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:10 am

Asher liked her smile it made him blush more. "You're very pretty Tsuki. Maybe you can be part of my family like Rhea is when you meet them. They would like you too, I just know they would."

For the first time Rhea slept that even Revenge could hear the change of her heart and the tempo of her breathing. His new partner felt weary. Yet reaching down that link they shared he would feel that she completely trusted him enough so he could use her ability and go out in the daylight.

75Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:19 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I would like that. I wish you could travel with me young one. You put my soul at peace." She said and gently ran her fingers into his hair.

Revenge would sleep and awake at different times but between knowing that Rhea was okay and that Tsuki was gently speaking with Asher he would drift off again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum