hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:42 am

The March Wardens were in charge of protecting the forest from evil that dare tread a path into the goldenwood. Yet something stirred in the ancient woods. Something that frightened the enemies of all free peoples and made the tree's speak of ancient ways of old. Rumil and Orophin, younger brothers of Haldir, Captain of the watch, called to him and to the other elves. There amongst the leaf strewn earth were the bodies of many a orc and goblin. Two of their kin had gone missing in the march now found staying out of the clearing surrounded by the enemy. They were goblins astride Wrags. Yet arrows flew up and rained down hitting riders off their perches. Turning the tree line broke as a single cloaked person burst out of the foliage, airborne, blade out and impaling an org through the chest.

The Person rolled off the orc as it fell dead to the ground. Rising in walking step, twin swords clearing their belt as they parried three goblins at once. Moving as blades clashed, suddenly turning on their heel their back hit the chest of the goblin and they cut down the goblin in the middle as both arms went back and they were impaled. Dropping to the earth the cloaked person moved with unnatural grace hoping up and between trees. Landing and spinning around as they fell back but stopped mid fall coming up and beheading a goblin and running for the two orcs. Sliding with their boots against the earth again doing that half fall back. Pulling in the blades close to them they cut the two orcs down before spinning on their heel in that momentum and impaling the adolescent troll. Letting go and running to slide across leaves on a knee pulling a bow they pulled three arrows from the earth and enemy biting the feathers off each side of the last arrows. Stringing all three.
Hand bearing an archers brace. They loosed their arrows they went for three retreating targets Both side arrows curving in and taking the two stragglers down and the last turned to get it between the eyes and taken off his feet. Looking at them as they came into the glen, Rumil helped the wounded elf up and his shaken companion as Orophin had his hand on the bow but the strangers face was hidden behind that veil of darkness the cloak and hood cast and they pushed back with their hands sliding on their knees and edge of the hill disappearing. Gone. Orophin went to the hill edge and looked but the stranger was gone. Rumil looked to Haldir. "We must get him to the flet so I can tend his wounds before we can get him back to Lothlorien." Orophin came over and back to them, "The stranger is gone with no trail or track to follow."

2The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:52 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"And with that I am thankful because must not worried about for now. Seeing how he was fight a good fight on our comom enimal as it seem." Haldir had said as he move to the other elf side to help Rumil to get him to the flet. Haldir keep his eyes peiled as ear open as the all he could hear was the wind in the trees as it had gotten quit. As if there was a storm was coming in.

"Dose anyone else hear anything?" he asked as he though maybe there was something he was not hearing but still his ears was not picking up anything.

3The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 am

"I hear not brother," they made it to the flet and got the elf ranger settled. Taking guard while Rumil tended the ranger. The young ranger was not doing well with the poisoning from the goblin arrow Rumil had removed. Going to his brothers as they looked at the forest bellow. "This is not good," Rumil said with a frown. "The poison is moving too swift, I have not the skill to heal him but to slow it." Orophin sighed but froze suddenly gripping his bow. "It is here," he uttered and turning the hooded and cloaked person was there and kneeled by the wounded elf. Speaking to him in such a way it was not heard by their ears. Reaching out and resting fingers against his forehead. The Elf shuddered and breathed in to arch. Orophin drew arrow and Rumil moved to the elf. "Stop!" They stopped where they were at the edge they had moved to leave before stopped. Rumil looked over the elf to stare seeing the blackened veins fade. "He's healing...This should not be possible."

4The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:42 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir move next to his brothers as he watch the change in the ranger. He looked to the clock person who was healing the ranger. "Kind sir, who may you be?" He asked as he couldn't help but wounder who he was or why he help them out there.

5The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 am

"I am no Sir, dear Captain." They moved the hood making it fall back. Pale of skin but fair, face soft but not the softness of a child, delicate brows accentuated eyes so green they were white gold. Hair raven black with undertones of Auburn. She looked to him as their eyes met. There were a light to her eyes that was very wise yet very passionate making her eyes very intense almost like their lady Galadriel. Hair up a bit with intricate braiding in the back. "TuarSil born of the Grey Haves of Middle-Earth, I am a traveling Ranger and map maker. I have knowledge in the ways of healing I learned from Lord Elrond of Rivendell." She inclined her head gently. "I help all of my kind when in need of it." Orophin felt heat in the tips of his ears at how she looked, even her clothes were that of a ranger but fit her well. Rumil was intrigued.

6The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:17 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir eyes meets with TuarSil's green golden eyes as he give her a light bow. "I am sorry for assumeing that you was a sir. I am Haldir, from the wood elf city(sorry don't know much of the lands but I think I am right..), these are my older brothers, Rumil and Orophin" He introuded each of them as he point to each brother as he said his name. "We thank you for your help." he added as he looked at her more he couldn't help but think she was something of angel even for a elvien woman.

"How is Lord Elrond?" he asked as he didn't want to seem as if he was stairing at her. Such a human move to keep his eyes on a lady of fair.

7The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 am

She smiled at that. "He does well sir Haldir." She stepped away from the edge to give his brother tea leaves to soak and use for the elf wounds. Accepting his brother Orophin's offer to share meal and company with them. Sitting by the fire close to Halder yet slightly across from him. "I have never been to Lothlorien.I bet your home and city is quiet beautiful as well as it is secret." She smiled to him.

8The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"That is good to hear,Lady TuarSil." Haldir said as he looked at her as she talked about his home he close he eyes for a moment as a smile gose over his face. "Ah, Yes The Golden Woods are beatuful as you." he said as his eyes drop to the fire as he couldn't believe that it came out.

9The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:42 am

She ignored his two brothers snickering at their older brother's slip. She only smiled and coaxed the fire a little in that silence giving no tease to the captain. They had spent a time away from home or as his brothers stated it now two months. She smiled at that and closed her eyes not opening them. His two brothers shut up and looked to their left at TaurSil as did some of the watch. Voice so soft, the trees seemed to quiet. She was...singing.

"May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantië (darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now

May it be the shadows call
Will fly away
May it be you journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantië (darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now

A promise lives within you now."

She opened her eyes a bit and smiled. Looking up to the sound of a leaf falling. She extended her hand a bit letting delicate fingers stretch softly a baby nightingale landed upon her index finger. Watching her she gently tilted her head as the tip of her thumb caressed his feathers making the bird ruffle out like a puff of fur.

10The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir couldn't help but rock to the sound of her voice as he was enjoying the sound of her voice. He watch as the bird sat on her hand smiles more. "You have a lovely voice." he said as his eye was sit on the fire. As her voice echo in his head he couldn't help but let his eyes lift up and looked at her fair face.

"So how long have you been away from home?" he asked as his brothers stood there looking at him oddly. He run his hand through his white blone hair.

11The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 am

I've been traveling for 50 years, " She smiled more, "I've been to all the elf kingdoms save one, yours. The Kingdom of Lothlorien The Golden Wood." She moved over beside him they were close and she move her arm along his and perched his fingers a second nightingale landed upon his finger. She smiled more. "My mother was born there though sadly she passed when I was born, she was heartbroken for my father was slain in the war of the rings of power. Glorfindel of Rivendell raised me." She looked to him and their eyes met. "But perhaps I will go with you home to see your kingdom and the land that bore my mother." She arched a delicate brow as the moment seemed to last before she looked back to the birds. "you have a honorable soul but kind heart Master Haldir, the birds know it so as do the trees. If you wish it I will travel with you so that you and I may learn each other." It was a way for him to keep her around without asking outright. Clever.

12The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yes, I couldn't diny you, your right to know where your mother was born as you are part of the Golden trees themself." he said with a smile. "I am sure I can learn much from you, young one. As I am sure I can teach you much as well." He added as he looked at the nightingaled on his figer as he gently move and rub his chest. In the tounga of their people,"Such a smart animal comeing to such a lovely voice as his lady of fair." as he smiled as the bird chrip as if in reponts to what he had said. "That was very kind of Sir,Glorfindel to do such a thing." He said as he looked up at her as she was close to him. "What was your mother's name maybe I knew her by fait." he said.

13The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:15 am

She liked watching him interact with the bird. This was just a moment in time that concerned on he and her. "Her name was Taurfae." That name rung in his mind like the clear chime of a bell. Taurfae had been an artist and scholar and a friend of his from his days as a elfling. Now her daughter was before him and that meant she and Haldir were the same age almost. Taurfae had been his teacher once. It seemed her fate was tied to his own in this fair meeting. The feelings of attraction for his teacher, her mother, had been there but with Taursil it was different in it's own way, closer. She looked to him and gifted him a rare smile and he felt heat at the tips of his ears. She whisked a stray lock of hair behind his delicate leaf shaped ear brushing a point. "Either way I'm glad to have met you sir Haldir."

14The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:32 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

All he could do is smile at her as he remember the fond memoires of his teacher. "I did know your mother. She was very sweet. I am sure I was not the best student of her." He said as he couldn't help but smile bigger as her hand brush over his ear as she move some of his hair.

15The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 am

She smiled at that. "Well I wasn't exactly easy for Master Glorfindel either in fact I often got into mischief with the twin sons of Elrond. Or vice Versa." She giggled a bit it was soft. "My spirit has always been with the sea and the woods so a Ranger suits me." She took out a tome and gave it to him. There were hundreds of drawings of renderings of the lands, creatures, and kingdoms allowing him to see Rivendell and the Grey Havens even Mirkwood. Kingdoms he had never gotten to see or step foot in. All very detailed. She slept beside him that night under his watch. Face gentle, breathing soft. His brothers peeked and watched him to see what he would do as she slept smiling to know their brother had a crush.

16The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He sat there looking out toward the woods as he couldn't help but smile at the light sound of her breathing as she sleep. He couldn't help but hum her song as the fire was starteding to die out. He shooked his head at his brothers as the keep looking out at him with her. It was not every day he crush on someone.

He stop humming her song as he just sat there listening to the sound of the trees it was nothing like hearing the songs of his people as they sit in their rooms. He pulled off his clot and rest it over her as he though of home and all the place there to show her. As he wounder what places there she would draw as she was really good at it. He was happy that his brothers didn't come in and rune his moments with her.

17The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 pm

She stirred but gently to him putting his cloak atop of her but only into the warmth and material. Her guard wasn't up so much showing just how much she trusted him and how comfortable she now felt. His brothers only smiled and left him be. Going back to their watch duty, it was often an elf fell for another. The trees whispered to each other more here, a bit restless but at peace. She woke before the twilight of the morning to find him asleep having be relieved by the next shift. Smiling she put his cloak back over him before fingers barely caressed across his cheek to the tip of his pointed ear, careful not to wake him but not careful enough that he did not feel the touch. Watching over him now that when morning came he woke to find her there beside him already having breakfast out, his brothers had already ate and she had split her own with them as she now did him. It was different Lembas bread from the Grey Havens and Rivendell but also fruits and nuts from mirkwood. She was already packed to follow him home.

18The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:48 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled lightly in his sleep as she touch his cheek. He dream of what could be between them. It was playing in his head like a dance and a move of chest. One moved the other moved as if in perfect rythem as they play a song from their hearts. As he was wake to the feel of the sun shinying through the tree lines.

"Morning dear, Brothers." he said with a smile to them all as even in war their could be happy dreams. He smiled as he reached for the bread and the frites and nuts and slowly nibble on them. "So which way are we heading brothers?" He asked as he seemed to be the last to rise. He try to keep his mind from his dream as maybe one day he could share it with her but here was not the place or time to talk about things like that.

19The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 am

They said home. It was their turn to go home for a time and let the next watch go out. Taursil walked beside him on the paths back to Lothlorien where she was greeted by the lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn. Separating from them so he and his brothers went home to their home Flet high up in the trees like the rest of their people. Yet they nodded their heads for Haldir to look when he finished cleaning up and was dressed out of his ranger clothes. There in the spare room on the flet balchoney was Taursil herself. Out of the clothes of a ranger and in a dress of the sea and of Rivendell. Watching the people her effects already in the room. "She got permission to stay with us." Rumil smirked at Haldir's bit of staring. The ranger that was Taursil now looked like a lady of the court.(Like Elrond/Arwen)

20The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:07 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir smiled at his brother before speaking trying to be a fool like a human. "As it is her birth right to be here as this was the home of her mother, our once beloved teacher when we was elflings." he said in a cool voice. He smiled as he could go to the Lady Taursil as he walked over at her with a smile. "Are you ready for the tour, Taursil?" he asked in gental voice as he hold out his hand to her as it was good to be home for now and having her compainy.

21The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 am

She heard his voice and turned to smile. Hair having jeweled pins of a song bird she reached out and took his hand instead of his arm like he was expecting and then curved her arm around his own they were much closer. Walking with him as he gave a tour. Almost as if they were a courting couple in a way or very close. Asking questions and listening to him speak. Her attention on him alone gave him a sense of appreciation in a way. A closeness between them that was growing in his mind and heart and he could tell he had an effect on her as well.

22The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He felt complated as they walked as he explain things and showing her places of his home as he didn't know if he really wanted to end the peacefully walk as the place the little plots where the old was buryed where he knew the remains of her mother. As he looked at her and gently press his hand on her cheek. "If your not readly I will understand." he said as she stop by the hollow grounds.

23The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 am

She smiled but it was somber and gentle. She left his side to go into the hallowed grounds to the tree crypt. After a short time she came back without him seeing her or realizing it she rested her hands on either side of his waist and belt to rest her forehead against his back between his shoulders. not speaking immediately but she did after a moment. "Thank you for taking me here, I even got to see her face in the statue the artisans made." She looked up to him as he turned she had shed tears but they were dry no or drying and she tilted her head into his palm when he moved fingers to caress the drying tears. Eyes closing. Reaching up her hand went over his slowly along the back of his hand to open her eyes in such a way the colors in her eyes reflected the gentleness of the night and was like the sea in summer.Speaking in their native tongue. "I almost didn't want to come back to let you see me in such a state but looking into your eyes I find a calmer peace more than any word or place could offer and for that I am great full yet sad if I every leave that loss would hurt so." She confessed looking down a bit feeling the tips of her ears turn pink not believing she had just confessed that.

24The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He hold her close to him as she spoke. He just wanted the tears to stop on her fair face as she stood soo close to him as in his dream the night before as if they was like dance parners and the sound of their hearts and the whispers of the trees was all that muisc they needed to be a peacefully zin like state. Even though she show her pain of the lost. In their words of old as he try to confort her, "Some how our fates had intertwisted. As if our piece wed was contented by another that leads us to this every moment as if some kind of dance that we have yet found who leads the sound of the music. That could be why we feel soo at peace as if looking out of the trees in the morning sun of summber as if our hearts know each other." he said as he hold her close as he thought that the way her ear turn pink was soo beatufuly like the sunset over the trees as the colors of the sunset had refeclted (shine off of) the river as it shine like fire.

25The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 am

She felt a slight tint to her cheeks as he held her and spoke to her.Never feeling this way around another elf or otherwise. "Then perhaps I'm home and you are my keeper." She said softly looking up to him. When he looked down to her she rested hands on his chest and heart to keep his eyes. "I will stay if you wish it so..." She leaned up and soft lips brushed his lips in a slow caress as if to learn every curve and texture they had to offer. Back of her knuckles and fingers brushing up the slowest barest way up his strong graceful line of his neck to the sweep of his jaw and softer chiseled cheek. The kiss still lingering as eyes were gently half closed. Other hand still over his heart as if to steady it so. Eyes only on his, her body in his hold relaxed and trusting to be there. This was not a promise on a fling for in this moment Haldir could see into her very being and know that from the moment they met and he confessed his liking of her he had deeply affected her and been in her thoughts. Like he said, like something intertwined. He had stolen her heart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum