hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

History...

The year is 12,090 A.D., and what little is left of humanity has finally crawled out from the ashes of war and destruction. From the darkness of the fallout, mutants and a race of vampires known as the Nobility have spawned. They rule the weak with no remorse. Once bitten by a Nobility, one is cursed to become a member of the undead. Villagers cower in fear, hoping and praying for a savior to rid them of their undying nightmare. All they have to battle this danger is a different kind of danger – a Vampire Hunter.

One did emerge known only as D. It was this vampire hunter that chased a Noble and a human girl to the ends of the world. The Noble had loved the girl and would do anything to protect her. Including hiring mutant mercenaries but even that was not enough to stop the Dhampir vampire hunter. However the hunter is not without heart and when an fate he can not control takes the human girl down he takes a symbol and allows her Noble lover to take her to space.

In the year 12,140 a rocket falls from the sky in the middle of an abandon village. A ghost town and from the rubble emerges a female with no one around to witness her passing no one will ever know her origins. That perhaps is for the best...

~*~*~*~

The Huntress

Name: Tsuki
Race: Dhampir
Persona: Always cool and collected however she lets her heart guide her and often expresses emotions that most would consider weak. She may show compassion but mercy is not one of her strong suits and no one ever gets a second chance.
Apperance: Medium height with a slender build. Her hair is a thick brown wavy (more towards curly) mess, skin is pale, and eyes are the color of rip corn until she feels strongly enough with an emotion then they turn a bloody red. She wears a tight black long sleeved off the shoulder shirt with leather bodice. Leather skirt with black leggings that disappear into knee high boots. Sword at left hip. Cloth draped from belt covers right hip and whatever maybe there. Can be taken from belt and used as a cape to protect skin from sun.
Skills/Weapons: Medium lengthed straight blade sword that resembles a tanto. Wooden needles that are laced with a poison so that they effect both humans and vampire enemies. It is also said that she carries a mini crossbow which is hidden on her right hip. She is quick and silent when hunting. Gems on cloth over her side protect her from weapons of the Nobility.
History: The daughter of a Noble and a human who were truly in love and escaped earth to live an unhunted life in space. They sent her back with a mission. To rid the world of the cold heartless Nobles and leave only the ones who are kind and affectionate. For the world to not reach destruction they believe that the two races must help eachother and become equal. She does random jobs to get her by but whenever she meets a noble she assess them and either directs them to the right path or eliminates them.

~*~*~*~*~

The Begining...

The sun was as the watchman napped in the shade of his lookout. The high wooden box like hut was protected enough from the high winds that blew in the harsh dust of the barren land. This man had been in this post for years and though he appeared to not have a clue what was going on around him, his sleep in truth was light and he was the quickest draw in the city. That is why he was able to jump to his feet as the gently clip clop sound of a cyborg stallion came to a stop. "Alright stop right there!" He shouted leveling his gun. The stallion was of draft size though the model of him was standard. The giant horse stamped its foot blowing hot breath out of its nostrils. On its back was a woman traveler.

"I only mean to pass through." She said looking down from her mount. "I do not even mean to stop for water or provisions." The watchman looked at the girl with distrust.

"The only ones be passing with out stoppin' are those who be hidden from the law. Those who kill on the roads and steal those poor souls stuffs. Why don't you turn around miss...you not be welcome in these walls." The man spoke knowing that even a woman could be a murderer or a thief. With the grace of a seasoned fighter the girl swung her leg over her mount and lowered herself to the ground.

"My name is Tsuki." She spoke standing with one hand in the air the other on the neck of her stallion stroking a patch of fur amongst metal. "I stopped at the town before here and bought all that I needed. As you can see my horse can carry many days worth of provisions. As I said I only ask for passage."

2Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:07 am

Name: Rheanna Vorenus
Height: 5'8''
Species: Dhampir
Weapon: Hidden blades, a whip, long sword, short sword, throwing knives and crossbow.
Appearance: Very pale like D, hair red with amber highlights. Long and tied up and back with the sides of her hair down, bangs streaked. Like a braided pony tail wrapped by leather. Wears a modern yet musketeer like Fedora when not wearing a hood. Her clothes resemble slight templar and the renissance period of king richard. Eyes two colors of amber and emerald until under the bloodlust in which her eyes go red.
Small Bio: She was born to a human mother and rather a Dhampir father or Noble. Believing in the oldways of centuries far past and gods of old. She travels and kills those who harm humans for no reason but for their ammusement and punishes mortals who torment the non human for their own purpose and gain.

Someone rode up on their own steed to check it, fedora shading her two toned eyes. Features beautiful but sharp. "She's with me sir, I sent her to scout ahead." She let the side cape slide over her shoulder showing the house of Vorenus, they were famous hunters of vampires and werewolves alike. "She is my apprentice." She lied but her speech flowed with grace and fluidness that it would be hard for a mortal to doubt her words and the finality of them.

3Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki glances back at the new comer and gives her a gentle smile. Before the man eye smiled gently towards her. "Ah...women who be travelin' togather be never up to no good. Be quick in ye passing." The watchman said lowering his muzzle and stepping side. Tsuki lifted herself back onto her mount.

"I give you thanks, kind sir, and know that your kindess to me today will not be forgotten if we ever meet again." She said as she took the reins and clicked her tongue for him to start off. Looking over her shoulder at this woman who was a stranger. "Are you coming, m'lady?"

4Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 pm

She smirked but followed her and once far enough looked to her revealing her bizzare but intense two colored eyes. "you're different, I sense it, but know this young miss that not all humans will trust you despite being half human." She looked ahead eyes shadowed. "Nor if you show a soul immersed with humanity at your core. Be wary, learn to see beneath the underneath, " She said with that strange soft spoken but commanding voice.

5Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I do not as for acceptance." She said gently. "Nor do I think everyone will treat me the same and though I am gentle at first I will never give one who crosses me a second chance...no mercy." She said her eyes flicking to the female. "I am young but I am not inexperianced in life and you are the first to notice my half breed apperance."

6Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:03 am

She smirked at that beneathe the brim of her hat she barely glanced up she saw the flash of red in the two colored eyes that to humans they would of missed it, but to others it would of been perhaps a trick of the light for a moment. Yet she revealed to her that she herself was a Dhamphire. "I will travel with you till the border, you will be less pestered if I do." She looked ahead. "I am a hunter, like my friend and teacher D."

7Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki froze for a moment on top of her stallion. It was not the fact that her new companion was a dhampire, she had encountered two to others before. It was that name that made her stop. "D..." She whispered gently. Her father and mother had told her of a hunter named D. He had let them go. Go and have their love and have her as a child. "I have heard of the hunter but I have never seen him....I am not so much a hunter as I am a blind justice."

8Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 am

She listened to her to arch a brow. "D is well known but none are more hated then he. The son of the one who started it all. Dracula. Though D seems harsh he has his moments and he is very honorable. We are hunters but you must learn this Lady Tsuki, there is no justice here for people. It is who is right and who is wrong, if you want justice then remember that to have justice one must have honor and common sense." She looked to her reaching out to suddenly press a hand to her chest at her heart. "But even more, remember to follow this. Without your heart you are nothing but that which you declare justice on. Nothing." She checked her horse gently. Giving Tsuki a glimpse of D in her mannerisim as Meier and Charlotte had spoken of. It was also a glimpse of the hunter before her, perhaps one who could teach her a bit and help her.

9Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I punish those who are wrong and provide safety for those who are right...there is no more to justice." She said gently and looked up at the sky. "And my parents taught me to fallow my heart and therefore my heart tells me the difference between malice and caring." She returned her eyes to the road. "I am heading to a town close to the sea. I have heard stories of strange creatures emerging from a castle that is supposed to be vacant."

10Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:43 am

Then you and I are heading the same way fair lady. I have been contacted by the town to be hired for the hunt." She kept her gaze ahead. "Perhaps me and you will get the fortune of working with each other then."

11Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Work is something you get paid for and I ask for no repentance....so...where is that friend of yours? The great hunter D?" She knew he would be smart enough to tell where she was from and who she was. It wasn't hard seeing how she looked just like her mother.

12Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:57 am

She laughed. Seeing her blink at her. "Dear child I don't take coin like D. Merely the supplies and services needed to keep Craven running." She patted her cyborg's mane he shook his head nickering. "You have much to learn about me before you can give judgement fair one." She looked sideways to Tsuki though she smiled her eyes gave her the feeling that accusing her of taking money again would cause a even colder reaction from her and something in her eyes spoke of a darker but tragic past. Checking the horse they rode a bit ahead, scouting the route.

13Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki looked at Rheanna and gave a sigh. "I am sorry for assuming the wrong things of you." She said gently. "I am on edge because of the gateman. Please forgive me." She said bowing her head gently.

14Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 pm

She inclined her head to her apology. Quiet most of the ride and only answering questions when asked. The town was like most, like some wild western ghost town, most people hid when they saw travelers. A few men cat called Tsuki but they suddenly stopped, Tsuki could see what they were looking at, her. The hunter. Or more so the slight shoulder cape that bore the insignia, one near her swallowed and went inside. She also had a coldness to her now Tsuki hadn't seen or sensed. It gave a sense of her age, she was much older than first thought. "Once we get out of the town we'll head toward south west near the sunset, it will let us stop at a place to rest that will be sheltered, then we'll reach the coast city by noon."

15Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She nodded gently as she never really took notice of the men that made cat calls and such at her. In fact no man, noble or human, had ever caught much of her interest. "Just about the timer period that I expected." She said gently. "And I believe that there is an abandon village on the way that we may take up our rest for the night."

16Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Rheanna agreed and the horizo gave the impression of a coming storm. "the sunrise is the best to avoid and mid afternoon, that is when the sun burns strongest. attacks are never fun to experience even for a dhampire"

17Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She nodded gently. "Then we better hurry." She said with a gentle smile before taking her reigns tight in her hand and clicking her tongue. A draft cyborg should not be able to outrun a standard but her's surpased the standard models as it beat hooves into the barren land infront of them.

18Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 pm

[color=blue]She smirked and followed but seemed to be cautious once the reached the abandoned village, looking around. It had been abandoned years ago and looked to have gone through a period of civil war and decay. Picking a shelter that would cover them and the horses as rain started to pour down. Yet even so Rheanna seemed on edge standing in their shelters doorway. Eyes hidden by her fedora like hat. [color=blue]

19Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

While Rheanna stood looking at the door looking at the down pour, Tsuki was in it on the roof with her cloth covering her head as she looked up at the sky with her hands clasped together over her chest. As if she was wishing or praying. In reality she was remembering her parents. Her mother had died and her father had soon fallowed but not before showing her the way to the earth. Slowly she made her way from the edge and dropped down landing on the muddy path in front of their shelter.

20Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Rheanna stepped out and pulled a warm blanket cloth it wrapped around Tsuki as she was pulled inside. Still looking ahead. "I need you to stay inside fair one." She stepped out into the rain then in front of Tsuki, but not before Tsuki saw her eyes strangely dilate disappearing by the shadow and brim of the hat. The leather vambraces turned metalic. The two part door shut blocking Tsuki from her without being touched. Like her father could do. Something was about to happen that she couldn't sense or see.

21Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki knew better then to press the issue and she would do as ordered and stay inside. By the space header with the warmth of the blanket wrapped around her and her hand on the hilt of her sword ready for anything that might happen.

22Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 pm

She didn't move an inch but to lift her head up. Eyes closed, looking like someone meditating. Still even as the rain dripped off her. Two people walked out of the darkness. Hidden still by the shadows.

"Ah the Hybrid, so you still draw breath. The tales of Lucius Vorenus were true than, he bedded a human whore after all. Tell us, hunter...what gift did she possibly pass onto her bastard?"

Rheanna didn't reply or open her eyes. Making both vampire low level nobles step out. With them were their two teams. Speaking in another language in derogatory comment before command. Rheanna moved her arm the cape slid off before she suddenly moved. Objects flew up around her, crosses. They shattered suddenly doubling and hit out like a grenade hitting vampires and werewolves who howled out in agony, burning. Silver.

Turning slightly, eyes showing under the darkness glowed blue. Turning and walking for the two that had spoken. Hand coating over in metal to be claws before the other did the same. Shadow spreading against her with each step. They blinked and looked around them as she broke apart and they were surrounded by bats. The bats arched up and around before diving at them recollecting into a mass they threw up their arms only to curse as she came out of them and the darkness. Twin swords braced against her forearms taking them both. Cape fanning out and around becoming metal sheilding against the enemies sword. Twisting around and impaling one through the chest with her clawed hand. Sword against the others pressing as metal began to heat up and reflect in their eyes, but the other one flinched in a wince seeing her eyes start to go red with gold rings to them.

"No! Impossible! You're from that clan of humans!?" He pressed harder only to shiver and look around as darkness pulled around them. With Tsuki being a half breed she could see the illusion as the vampire could. He found himself suddenly restrained and surrounded by his victims and copies of Rheanna.His victims had their own weapons "NO!"

Long have you tormented others for no reason but to sate yourself. Enough so that even the tattered remains of your soul cry out for justice for the crimes you've commited. Now it they who call to me to ask for what you will not." They dead attacked him and it suddenly ended after. The vampire looked broken, what had taken 5 seconds felt like days for him. Turning he jumped seeing her but she held out a stake. "The question is now will you finally repent?" The vampire hesitated but took it before looking at her. But took her hand and put it back bracing her wrist.

"I've done terrible things, they haunt my dreams in the day. I denied them by killing and raping and things that shouldn't be...I turned people and left them to die in the dawn. Yet you let me repent, there is no hope for me."

"No matter what you did in this life you will be judged but better by the deeds of your own hand and in repentance than by my own with no absolution. I absolve you as your witness, requiescat in pace amico mio." The vampire blinked getting tears of blood before bracing himself and standing straighter grabbing her shoulder. Eyes on each other. saying amic mio to her before suddenly moving and embracing her. Gripping her tight as she steadied him. Not letting him slip. Slowly he let his eyes close and his skin went snow white before breaking apart as ash. Rheanna slipped the stake in her belt before watching the ashes join the wind and rain. Going back to their shelter and moving her cape a child stepped out shivering. A young boy with gold eyes. "You will heal soon and you can find shelter with the werewolves I have befriended or come with me." The boy watched her but moved suddenly hugging to her back. No more than 12. Her eyes were hidden but she didn't push him away. Instead taking off her cloak she wrapped the boy in it and went back out into the rain disappearing into the night. Sounds came of fighting not too far off.

23Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tsuki heard the sounds of screams and fighting outside but she was told to stay put and so all she could do was pace the floor. That was when a ghoul came crashing into the window. Its rotting hands reaching for her. With a smooth action she had that threat down and heading to hell when another started to stumble through the window across from her. She dispatched it without a pause or word. To her right a shadow moved and she was about to strike at it when she reconized the smell. "Revenge!" She shouted. "Be careful I would have sent you back to your maker."

"Alright, I am very sorry." Revenge said. He was tall, taller then Tsuki by far with red glowing eyes of a noble. However he did not smell of death or despair. "I thought you would have liked some help. There were three more of the ghouls outside that I have dispatched for you."Tsuki shifted her weight from one foot to the other a bit of fang peaking out over her bottom lip.

"I thank you Revenge." She said with a small bow. "But I think you should leave I do not know how my companion will take to you being here even though you are one of the good ones."

24Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 am

The boy had stayed by the fire keeping Rheanna's cloak around him, breathing her in. In the firelight it was now more clear that he was a werewolf as his ears had sharply pointed and he had upper and lower k-9's that were small and petite. His eyes more gold with black now. "Lady Rhea doesn't pass judgement so easily. She is older than most nobles, it is rumored she is older than D or even the late Lady Carmilla. She can control werewolves, rather those bitten or born like me. I'm part of her job here, I was kidnapped by those vampires to be put to work as a guard dog. My clan got killed but the clan she controls are born shapeshifters like me. Yet there are more than wolves, bears, tigers, any animal can be a were. She's going to find my twin, she's a were leopard. Rhea's father was a noble and he courted her mother a second generation shifter but no one knows if Lady Rhea can shift or not."

Lightning flashed as the rain came again. On the third flash she returned in the doorway. "It would be better if we all stayed inside." She looked up to meet the eyes of Revenge. "You dear Noble still have light in you, I invoke invitation to you to stay here inside." She held out her hand to Revenge. "If you'll accept it, I am Rheanna Vorenus." Her other hand was held out with a satchel, "for you young Ash." The boy blinked but took it to find it to be wrapped raw meat. Deer most likely.

25Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Empty Re: Vampire Hunteress [Fua and Rhea] Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Revenge took Rheanna's hand and kissed her knuckles gently. "I have heard much about you." He said and looked at her. "But nothing has told of you traveling alone again. D has been at your side for years and here I find you with my dearest friend, Tsuki." He said glancing over at Tsuki who was taking a seat next to Ash.

"Do the nobles do this often to your...pack? Kidnap members to work them?" She asked as she looked into the flame. "Or is this group the only one to venture into your territory?" She would not stand for anyone to take young ones away from their homes and mothers. After all she had felt the pain of losing both her parents one shortly after the other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum