hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gift of death, penance of life (KressiexRhea)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

She got along well with his friend and Riddick took a liking to her as well both talking. He teased Legolas that if he didn't marry her he would. It made her giggle at the comical look both gave each other in silent I'll kick your ass if you try look.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

This was turning out to be interesting. "What would you like to drink my love?" I asked her as we sat down at the bar.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

She picked out a sort of tea/mead and stayed by him. Looking up when an owl came swooping in and landed on her covered knee. She caressed it and it hooted softly in response, both staring at each other.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I drank my drink and then looked at her. "I am not sure if this is the place to be, I think I have a surprise for you. That is if you don't mind leaving after you are done your drink. I always seem to have surprises for you" I said to her with a smile, I just thought of this one. I then went over to the pay phone and called my dad and asked him to have the cabin ready for when we got there and we would be there in about half an hour. He said he would have it more than ready and he would be out of sight when they were to arrive.

She nodded and finished her drink before taking his hand and letting their fingers interlace.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I gladly took her hand and I started to walk out with her. I started to walk with her to the cabin. "So what made you come back?" I asked her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum