hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Gift of death, penance of life  (KressiexRhea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gift of death, penance of life (KressiexRhea)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I couldn't believe my eyes, that she was actually back. It was way too good to be true. "How have you been my dear? I hope that you were treated fine over there? How long are you staying for? Do tell me it is for more than just today. Seriously it seems like just yesterday that you were put into my arms and now you are a filly grown woman. I just wish that I had more time with you when you were younger. I miss it sometimes. Sorry to be rambling on. What brings you here on such a beautiful day?" I asked her as I climbed up the balcony and gave her a hug and then I waited for her to reply.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

She giggled at his stream of questions. "I am well dear princeling." she gently teased in jest. Everyone treated me kindly, as for my staying that is up to your father." She smiled more at that as Thranduil smirked.

Actually she will be staying here from now on my son after all she is your betrothed now." He turned not seeing his son's expression. "Me and Elrond arranged it with lady Galadriel." He went on to his meeting with the council he was alone with her.

Sildir watched Legolas as his father gave him the news, wondering how he would take it she looked to the woods and closed her eyes with a smile as the sun caressed against her skin with the breeze and she listened to the birds of summer. A soft smile playing along even softer lips.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That is such a silly thing to say. You know that he will let you stay. We have all been awaiting your arrival. You should have known that. I am glad that they treated you right. Did they tell you about how you came to us and why we had to let you go?" I asked her, I know I was asking all these questions but I as just so very happy that she was back. I almost missed what my father said. "Say what?" I asked him in surprise. "Repeat that please."

She smiled softly. "I know." Thranduil repeated what he said just before walking out the door. Leaving Legolas alone with Sildir, his betrothed. She looked to him and reached out moving a stray strand behind his ear and delicate fingertips traced along his cheek. "if you do not want this arrangement Legolas just say so." She said gently, honestly.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"No I like that arrangement a lot as long as you are okay with it. I would take extra care of you and I wouldn't let you down. I am just in shock that is all, because I was planning to ask you to marry me when you came back... but I guess there is no need for that anymore. As long as you are okay with this arrangement then I am okay with it to." I said to her as I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled at his nervousness. Leaning when he moved back from kissing her cheek soft lips graced his own as delicate fingers caressed his leaf shaped ears. Causing a shiver to coast down his spine as his ear tips turned pink. The look of her eyes making him go warm inside and making his heart feel like a bird in a cage trying to fly and break free. Breaking the kiss oh so slowly she spoke in such a whispered voice. "I have always been yours since the beginning we first met."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well that is good to know." I said getting my voice back after that kiss. "What would you like to do. I am pretty much free today. Which is surprising. We can go anywhere or do anything? What about a horseback ride? I haven't been on one of those today?" I asked her hoping that she would want to come. I wanted her to myself and I wanted time alone with her, before we had to go back into battle, which I knew was coming up soon enough. I could smell it and taste it in the air. I seen her nod her head and I leaped with glee. I then took her hand in mine and I walked with her to the horses. I helped her get on hers and then I got on mine and I got her horse to follow mine. I was taking her to a place that she has never been before, and that nobody knows about but me. Not even my father. I built it all on my own and I hoped that she liked it and I would share it with her and only with her. I kept a close watch on her horse to make sure that she was always following me. I smiled to myself, this was the best thing ever. I am so happy that my father had decided this.

I seen him grab her hand and watched them as they rode off together on horseback. I was jealous that she got him and I didn't. I always hoped that even though I was a little too old for him that he would come after me and that I would be his. But I could see the love in his eyes when he was talking to her and when he was with her and how upset and worried he was when she left and I knew that I would no longer have the chance to have him as mine. I guess I was happy though that he was my friend at least, if that was taken away from me then I wasn't sure what I would do. I then went back into the village and I went back to my room and I read a book. They would probably be back late but I would like to talk to him when he came back and to congratulate them, as I am guessing that they are going to get married.

She let him lead her and was awed at the tree house he kept secret. Spending time with him. She had grown up since being an elfling, she reached out surprising him as her fingers glided in something gold for it to move. A great young eagle the size of a bear cub looked at her but moved into the touch. Blinking amber eyes and chirping in its throat. Leaning it's forehead touched hers and she leaned into it now, both hands gliding in feathers, the eagle ruffled. Content. She had a bond with nature unlike any of their kind.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was really glad that she liked the Treehouse and that she got to meet the eagle that was always around, and he was the one that I talked to that heard and held all of my secrets. "I am glad that you like this place, and that eagle is a good friend of mine, he has always been around for me to talk to, I used to come out here when I was upset or alone or frustrated or even mad, and he would just sit there and listen to me and talk back Smile I love that bird, he is a part of me like anyone else, and now I hope that we can all learn to get along." I said to her with a smile as I took her face in my hands and kissed her 3 times.

She blushed at the first kiss but slowly became at ease. Leaning she kissed him back on the third that it lengthened and lingered before breaking softly. Walking the treehouse with him she told him her plan to stay there if she could. She was used to being on her own out in the woods.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Whatever suits you best. I was figuring that when it gets a but warmer I am going to see if dad will let us have this plot of land right here, Which I know he won't mind, he has sooo much of it. And I wanted to leave the treehouse hill, but built a house for us and a family right next to it. Like a few 100 feet over." I said to her with a smile and waited for her reaction. I hoped she like my idea.

She smiled, "Build a house for us and family huh?" She giggled as she watched his ears turn pink as he realized his slip. She moved close and reached up her delicate fingers caressed his ears sending a shiver down his spine. Smiling softer, gentle , seeing his eyes soften in color a bit.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well we are already getting married and you ever said so yourself that you have been mine and I yours since the first time we met. I figured that that is what would naturally follow, but it does not mean that we have to start a family right away, I will wait until you are ready for one. I just think it would be a good idea to get it built and ready for when it does happen, and don't worry about them cutting this tree down, I will make sure that it DOES not happen, as this tree has been my treehouse since I was about 6 years old when me and my brother(s) built it. So it;s not going anywhere! and it is still very alive and healthy." I said to her and looked at her with a smile, "Unless you are having second thoughts about the wedding?" I asked her seriously.

She giggled at that. "No i have no second thoughts about such things." She moved to join him on the balchoney.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I am glad to hear that!" I said to her as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her head as I looked out at the beach with her. The moon was shining so bright, it's reflection looked beautiful on the water.

She rested back against him and just relaxed. Hands going to his and watching the shore. Glad to be home and he knew that.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"So what do you say that we camp out here tonight? we can go back to the house and get some blankets and such and have the night here, looking at the moon and stars and just some time to ourselves, and not to be swarmed with people in the morning?" I asked her.

She agreed and helped him set things up she was going to stay with him and he knew that

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

“Well that is like music to my ears. What would you like to do now?” I asked her as I had seen that everything was now set up. “We could go out for a couple of drinks, or there is that dance that is being held at the hall tonight, we could make our appearances there, I am sure that everyone would love to hear the news and to see us. We are not hated here you know.” I said to her with a smile, and a quick kiss to the lips. I was happy with her, and I was more than glad to know that she was back and she would be by my side forever! It was such a happy thought and I was glad that it was happening to me.

She smiled softer returning the kiss she smiled. "I will go wherever you go love."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I want to do so many things, and I want to show everyone what we are, and what we are going to become. I just want to know where you would like to go first, or if you aren't ready, or what you would like to do." I said to her with a smile, and kissed her hand gently as I held it in mine.

She instead told him by showing him. Eating with the others and making their appearance she went with him to the beach and stayed in his hold overnight, sleeping against his side.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Then the day time came. I could hear people. Loud people. I looked around me and everyone was happy and up and celebrating. I knew everyone was happy but seriously this happy. You would think I was the king's son or something and then I thought to myself, well I guess that is what you would call us, my father was the ruler of everyone, but he never seemed like one, he was your best friend, he really didn't boss you around or make you do anything that you didn't want to. Anyways, I watched as my love slowly got up too. She was smiling from ear to ear. "Shall we go and join them? This is going to be a loud weekend!" I said to her laughing and smiling.

She smiled and took his hand joining him inside, fingers interlacing with his.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I went in and said many hi's to a lot of people and introduced ourselves ... I introduced her to my best friend Riddick ... he was amazing and one of the best fighters that we have ever had! I hoped she liked him as he was like a brother to me and a son to my father.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum