hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Sun May 15, 2011 4:18 am

-After the Exile-

Story so far...
The truth had been revealed and now Priest and Priestess left the city after he revealed the truth and said his goodbyes to his daughter Lucy and sent her on her way home with the Sheriff she so loved. Left to meet the others of their order and spread the word, they would have to seek out new blood to train for the war to come...

No one had noticed that Black Hat had made it out of the wreckage alive, injured badly and burned a bit. Coming to a camp he found that when he attacked all the cloaked people were familiars. Whips caught him as he hit the ground overtaken by the lead figure in hood and cloak. Especially after having grabbed the familiar child. Fighting with this person he found when they hit they hit hard. Ensnaring him with leather and cable pulling he hit the rock boulder and was pinned. The hood came down and off the woman looked him dead on without fear. Blade at his throat, an acidic silver. Her eyes were two colored, one blue the other green. Skin fair pale, hair very black and long but it was tied back and braided before it was clipped with a leather clip. Bangs streaking a bit, ears pierced twice with a cuff in the left. She had to be no more than twenty four. "Touch him again and i'll have your head." She said and meant it.

She let go and pushed him hard in warning sheathing the sword knife and walked, leather belt side ways off one hip having guns and assorted knives. She flicked her wrist the leather untangled and curled up as she put it to the back of her belt at the small of her back. She had twin thigh sheath holsters holding something. Grabbing the boy by his belt she yanked he found himself upright and she walked up the rocks to look out over the wastelands a bit. Cloak moving in the breeze, she had boots that were steel heeled and toe tipped. Black form fitting pants and simple grey black turtleneck tunic with a brown corset formed vest with a silver chain going to possibly a pocket watch or pendant.

Two familiars helped him from the cable bindings as they dragged a caught thief over and let him feed. killing him shortly after not letting the man turn. Looking to him when he asked about the woman. "She's our guardian and leader. She hates people generally but more so Priests and anyone devoted to the churches.I'm surprised she let you go seeing that tattoo on you, but then again your not human." They looked at him, "That boy you touched is her brother Felix, only he knows her name we just know her by Knight Eyes." They looked at her again. "She's kind when you don't piss her off."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

We were getting ready to build an army. An army of people, not all of them would be priests but we would make them as good as any priest that didn't have the power of GOD. We would teach them how to probably use a gun and where point A and point B is so that they do not end up getting killed because Vampires move extremely fast, especially the familiars. I would get together any of the priests that were left and I would bring them together, I showed the head of the council but he decided that I was wrong and he wouldn't (or couldn't I am not too sure) admit that I was right and he might be the first to die, because they will go there, especially since there is no light over that city. I pondered to myself. I hoped that we could get this army going in time to fight off the vampires, but who knew how many were out there and who knew how many hives there were and how fast they were producing. Okay enough about that, I need to start looking, looking for people to join us, to help us win this fight.

"well I would like to know more about her, and I did not mean to cross paths with her. I am glad that she did not take me for a priest. She has the prettiest eyes ever, they are so nice, and it was probably my eyes that told her that I wasn't a priest, I was more like her than anything. And what about that boy. Are you sure it's her brother or is it her son. I really need to find out where priest and all those people went. I need to stop them, they were supposed to die in that train wreck, well so was I, but I predict that they know I am still alive ... I am not sure what to do about it at this moment, maybe if I can get her to help, but even then, what are we up against, they will train them to be better and to be stronger, I guess we will just keep breeding and we will take it as we go. Seems to be the way they do, so why can't we do it like that too?" I asked the 2 people that had helped me. They were on my side, and luckily didn't get killed by the priest and that female. I needed his daughter also. Oh boy all this thinking was killing my head. "can you take me somewhere where I can lay down for a bit?" I asked them.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

"That is her brother, the church killed her family, he's all she has left." They tensed and pulled him to the side whistling so Felix ran over and hid with them. Putting a finger to his lips the familiar watched the horizon a bit. "Someone is about to die." He said with a shiver. A young familiar ran around the corner and was being chased by someone on a cycle. Knight eyes suddenly got up having blended in with the rock. String snapping together she pulled and sighted down the bow.

Knight eyes had been waiting and now revealed she strung and sighted down her bow, from where he was he could see her still as she let out that single breath, eyes dilating. She suddenly let go arm going out behind her and the steel arrow whistled sharply and hit the cycle missing the rider who just barely got off it in time rolling away as it exploded in it's coiled flip. Turning to where the arrow had come from, Knight eyes had already started her run the moment she let go now airborne in her jump, cloak off their blades clashed. She moved fast as did the man before she palm struck and he came off his feet and tumbled back into the light of the fire getting up. The priest got up and looked at her as she walked for him. He threw his blade but blinked as she slammed her hands like one clapped and caught it between her palms before letting go and making it dance against her fingers as if it were a common coin. Flicking her wrist suddenly the blade caught the priest hard in the shoulder as she reversed her step. Spinning around caressing the small of her back the twin whips with a cat of nine tails came undone and she moved them with her body, striking the priest and cutting up his face and chest. Constantly moving she caught him by his ankle and yanked only for the priest to find himself gritting his teeth and holding to the leather as she had it wrapped around her wrists strangling him. The firelight catching in her eyes made them burn. Suddenly speaking last rites in mockery to the priest who struggled harder, looking up as her lips brushed his ear a vampire showed on the cliff edge and she let go only to spin on her heel yelling out and whiplashed the priest away from her and into the stride of the vampire who bit into him and took him screaming into the darkness where he was fed upon by others.

Curling her whips back to the small of her back, gun suddenly out and pressed to the face of a vampire. Looking at it and not flinching, glaring it clicked and backed off she twirled the piece on her finger to holster it across her other thigh into it's holster, walking away and to the others signaling familiars came out and moved onto their hidden bikes. She made Felix get on the familiar she called Alex's bike and got on hers to look at Black hat. Reaching out and waiting for him to take her hand and get on. "I'll take you to Knight Haven. You can heal there, it's a neutral zone, the laws of men, priests, vampires and familiars doesn't apply there but the law of alliance the inhabitants has made. Or if you prefer you can stay here in the open and take your chances." She arched a brow and smirked playfully a bit sarcastic wondering why he kept watching her unaware that she herself had demonstrated the ability to be a priestess herself.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I circled around in my place. It was getting late and I still had not heard from the Priestess. I wondered what was keeping her, but I knew she was okay, I was not sure but I just had a feeling that she was safe and fine, I just wished that she would get here a little faster as she was making me nervous, I wondered how many people she was gathering from this place, and I hope they didn't give her too much trouble. I just wanted to start the training as soon as we could, so we could end this mess as soon as possible.

I watched what happened and was amazed. She had the body of a goddess and the way she used it. Oh it made me happy. She was the best of the best, I knew that from her scent when I smelled her earlier when she was talking to me. I just hoped that I didn't rub her too hard on the wrong side, as I would love to get on her good side even if just as a friend.

Knight eyes took his hand and let him hold to her as she took off and led the others into the valley and looked back at him. "Hold on." She made the speed increase, leaning she suddenly drifted and it seemed they were going to smack into the cliff but they went into it and suddenly straight into a tunnel system. It made Black Hat have to look back and see the others behind them following it had been seamless and so perfectly hidden, edged rocks above were false and let in the light of the moon like small lights in the dark but he also saw hive systems of travel. Coming into a settlement that was half underground. The town was nothing but familiars and few master vampires, a safe haven. She let him get off and Felix showed him around a bit before coming home and settling in for the night after hugging his sister. Knight Eyes was there when he turned from the window, he hadn't heard her.

Knight Eyes smirked a bit at his jump watching him she had to admit it was interesting seeing gold eyes. Reaching out her fingers pushed the material of his burnt and tattered coat off from his shoulders, not staring into his eyes. She had a feeling if she did to long he might break her will and put her under some kind of spell. Throwing his tattered coat into the fireplace she took his chin in her hand and tilted it softly up he felt the heated cloth go against his skin slowly, taking with it ash and dirt and dried blood. letting his chin go a bit she did the same to the side of his face, eyes on her work as he watched her, she could feel him watching her and she couldn't help but wonder what he was and what he was thinking. He wasn't a familiar but he wasn't human. She liked his voice too. Smiling a bit to herself at that, "I'll get you some new clothes and a bath in the morning."

Some of his brethern arrived with a few city dwellers that could be trained. "Priestess wasn't too far behind us." They reported watching out the window and look out point.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I watched her do what she was doing. "Thanks for all your help and I am sorry about your family and I didn't know he was your brother. But I surely learned my lesson and I will make sure not to touch him as if I want supper again." I said with a little laugh. "Thanks for everything, but it has been a very exhausting day, I would like some sleep if that is possible." I said to her with a smile and then rolled over but I did not know if she was going to let me sleep or not.

"Well then she should be around here soon." I said and not wanting to get too worried as I knew that she could fight on her own, I just hope that nothing bad had happened to her.

She smirked and let him he realized and slept herself. Though she was gone in the morning and he found himself alone in the house. He found also that he had new boots, pants, belt and shirt with vest laid out and a new hat and coat was on the coat hanger, steam was rising to his right and there was a hot bath drawn for him. Allowing him time to himself. Dressed he found her in the living room and at the table eating breakfast. She was in the same suit but new and clean not meant to be in the field but home and around. Her brother yawned coming in and searched asking about breakfast but she downed her glass. "The traders are late today Felix bring me my blade." Her brother winced but her look didn't let him argue. "Bring two glasses." She remarked and he blinked but saw Black Hat and it seemed he figured out his own question without asking and brought them to her. "The stores are low and being used for the masters and stronger familiars." She took the blade out of the sheathe and without so much as blinking or warning cut something. Back to him he couldn't see she slid over a glass to her brother and it was red. Sheathing the knife into the wooden table red caressed down the blade and she got up turning to Black Hat and held out the other glass as he took it. She tore fabric and started wrapping her hand. It wasn't too deep to need stitches. Her brother drank and shivered with a daze after all it was still warm and fresh straight from the source. When Black hat tried it he got the same feel but something about her blood was more rich and full with it's own uniqueness. She blinked when he took her wrist and set the empty glass down, the tie was loose since she could only do it one handed. Letting him undo it and she arched a brow wondering if he was going to re bandage it for her for once showing him a bit of trust.

Priestess showed up finally seeing him and she had others with her. walking with him. "We should set up a training session so we have a proper patrol tonight there have been vampires in the area."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"This sounds like a good plan to me. Vampire's are seriously not wanted here and I am getting sick o them already, when will they just learn to all die and leave us be? But then what would we be? I am not going back to becoming the stupid section people again, so I guess we need them to live so we can remain doing our jobs." I said to her with a smile. "Are you doing this session of training?" I asked her.

I undid her bandages and I rewound them for her the right way. I looked around and then seen that I had to get going, I had to go to where my people were and to let them know that I was not dead. Not yet and hopefully not ever.

"Unless you want to help train then yes I'm going to be training them." She smiled a bit.

She traced her wrapped hand and looked to her brother nodding he ran outside. "There is no way for you to travel freely here stranger." She stepped into a side door and came out pulling her coat on and tilting her fedora like hat as her brother ran in gave her her shades. Smiling. "Go underground Felix and wait for the signs." He left and she stepped out she had her bike looking to Black Hat. Hers was a solar cycle from one of the cities the only one in town, getting on starting it to look at him as she slipped on her shades. "Get on, I'll take you where you need to go. There is a vampire master two days ride from here that can take you into the tunnel systems. I've been there before." She waited for him ready to go, Knight Eyes was going to be his one way ticket and head start after all.

10Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Tue May 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I would help you train if I knew what you were training them for, and it depends on when you are going to train them, I was going to take some people out with me and look for some more recruits, but if you would like me to help you train, then I will be more than happy to help you train." I said to her with a smile, as I held her close and kissed her forehead.

I put on the helmet that was left out for me, and I got on the bike behind her. "We must go and get my people first and then go and see this Vampire Master that you speak of." I said to her, wondering who was ahead of me in rulement. I was the next ruler after the queen, she made me that way. I was lost at wonderment. Did she really think that I was dead? I must go and see her and show her that I am not dead. I must regain my title. "Actually change of plans, can you take me to the vampire queen please, I have to talk to her about something important. and then we will go and see my people."

11Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Wed May 18, 2011 2:57 am

She took comfort in his words and they worked together in a light training program for the recruits.

Knight Eyes listened to him and took him as far as the tunnel systems before suddenly slipping from the bike, feet hitting ground she spun around and was behind him, pushing him forward he was able to take the wheel and to the way he needed to go. Other vampires hissed and moved away from them before drifting into the main alcove. The Queen was there just as he sensed. She lowered from her lofty perch in welcome to her human vampire she had sired with her own blood. Seeing the young human with him she separated them with her arm and wing. Burning fire eyes on Knight Eyes, the other vampires around them closed in but stayed away. Staring into her two colored eyes, reading her thoughts, memory and soul not listening to Black Hat at the second. Two younglings hissed and moved into the group, snapping at the others and brushing Knight Eyes, clicking to the queen. Knight eyes didn't attack them but reached out letting fingers brush them as they brushed her, they flexed and moved suddenly bringing her down to a knee as the queen clicked back, raising Knight eye's chin making her meet her eyes and keep them. Moments passed and Knight eyes fell caught by the queen and her winged arm. claws tracing Knight eyes before flexing her arm to cut it, putting knight eyes under her spell as the others approached to feed on her and she was going to let them but Black hat soon realized she was going to turn Knight Eyes as she had him, he had lead her to her death and into the hands of the Queen whom seemed to have been searching or waiting for her.

12Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I could not stop what was about to happen. If I was to stop it then I would be killed too and I was not going to let that happen. I wanted to become ruler again and I wanted to have my old place back. I was not dead and I was not going to die now.

I followed them. I followed their scent. There was nothing stopping me from killing them all right now, except that there was tons of them and only one of me. But we were recruiting. We were making ourselves big. I called for backup. Got my fellow vamps with me and I went in there. I went in there to save her, maybe she wouldn't kill us nad let her join her. We charged in and we scared the wueen away. She went into hiding. I told my men to take her to our hive and that I would meet them back there. I walked up the the man with the black hat.
"Se helped you out, she helped you as much as she could, she brought you here like you wanted her to and you just would sit aside there and watch her die." And as I said that to him I lifted him up off of the ground.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you now?" I asked him and closed my fist a bit more.

"Because the queen is coming back here with back up. Can't you hear them?" I asked him.
I heard them all right. "You are lucky this time, but trust me, I will get you, I will get you and you will be sorry. That is not the proper way to treat a lady especially when she risked her life to save you and you couldn't replay that favor. That is low. I will get you" I Said to him and then I was off before the queen and her men showed up.

I knew that I had just gotten off really lucky, and if it would have been just alittle bit longer I would have been dead. Why was she soo afraid of them? What do they have that she doesn't? Do they have a stronger leader? I was confused and I knew that right now I wasn't going to et any answers especially from here, but I had never seen the queen run like that and get back up. This was serious, I seriously missed alot while I was gone .. I just didn't know how much.

13Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 am

Knight Eyes came out of the back where the Queen was he realized she had been running to the spot she had been left. Knight Eyes stepped up to stand beside Black Hat, "They won't be a problem, i'll make sure of it." She looked at him and he got to see her now white gold eyes, touching her she blinked a bit. Touching his cheek under a cut. "You ok?" She had fangs now, she was just like him but not. His gender opposite, she still felt and smelled the same but stronger now. A shiver going down his spine. His senses were attracted to Knight Eyes, had been since they had met, now she was a human vampire. The Queen had turned her and given her this gift like he had gotten from her. If he trained her right she could possibly be a good partner in the fights to come.

14Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:38 am

I'm doing this as a restart from this post on

The war with the vampires was truly about to begin after the reveal of the first attack where the priests had to confront their fallen brother who had been turned into a human vampire. They had stopped the train and thought they had killed Black Hat but what they didn't know was that they were very very wrong.

When Black Hat awoke he was on a new train and his burns had long been tended and cleaned almost perfectly healed. Looking to his right there where two familiars there. When he swallowed a bit he tasted blood to find he had been given blood constantly over the days of his black out and slumber and about a few moments before he woke someone had fed him again. When he sat up looking to them and asking questions the familiars looked to him.

"You are on a train heading for Night Haven. Knight Eyes found you and brought you on board. She tended your wounds and has been feeding you. It's because of her your still alive and healing. She even dressed you out of your burnt clothes and into new ones. Night Haven is connected to the Queen's colony. She said that is where you needed to go so she's taking you there."

Priestess looked for recruits and other priests to take and meet Ivan, they were going to need an army to take down theses vampires once and for all. They needed to do it quickly before they ran out of time.

15Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was getting the training grounds ready, the priestess was out getting recruits, this war was going to be bigger than the others. This war was goign to be led by the queen, and I kept having a nightmare that last couple of night, that Glack Hat was still alive, but it couldn't be could it ... I couldn't just let this dream go, as there has been many dreams that have helped me and led me to the truth, so I was not taking this one so lightly. When preistess got back I would talk to her and my daughter and her husband, who I must say has been getting way way better with his shooting.

"Well when she comes back, can you please get me up so I can thank her and talk to her. I must talk to her about what we are about to do, as I am not sure how the queen is going to react to me failing at my job, and I think ... nevermind just get her to wake me up when she gets back in here." I said to them as I fell back asleep.

I was with my father, but I was in a different part of the building that he was in. They had re-made a huge hive, to themselves, and then the arena outside, and I was not allowed out of the house at the moment, because everyone was getting ready for the war. I appreciate that he doesn't want me to die and I do not want to be in the war unless I have to, but he needs to know that I need to learn some defenses and such in case one gets through or if one comes near me. I would talk to him when Priestess came back. She would surely understand.

16Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:42 am

They woke him slowly and gestured to the lone woman watching out the window. She wore boots that split at toes but stopped mid shin. Wearing pants and a tunic shirt, it strapped to the side and laced up her back, corseted to her form. A leather belt hung sideways off one hip bearing an arrangement of small knives and two guns.She wore twin arm greaves that had it seemed hidden weapon sleeves like for needles or thin knives. She had a long coat like he did and a hat of her own that shaded her eyes. Eyes extremely unique, one was aqua like blue the other very vibrant green. Skin a unique pale it was fair, hair rich auburn rend tied up and back. Ears pierced twice with a cuff in the left. Features soft but sharp, young but not a child a woman in her mid twenties. Her scent was sweet and sent a shiver down his spine like he could wrap it around him and melt into a blanket of comfort. Knight Eyes, that is what they called her.

Hicks looked to Ivan arching a brow a bit after practice with his gun. "you know you should teach Lucy how to fight, she doesn't have to be in the war but she at least needs to be able to defend herself.

Priestess found three more and headed out arriving at the meeting spot she saw Ivan and Hicks and walked for them.

17Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I want to meet that girl. But I have some business to attend to first with some of the others, can you go and ask her if she would like to meet me for supper?" I asked them. I would really like to have her on my side if that was possible.

"I do want to train her incase something does come and get to her, but I would like to do it with just the 4 of us, and we need to train the soldiers first and I do not want anything to happen to her if I was to train her with the soldiers." I said to Hick hoping that he would understand.

I was nervous about this whole thing. I hoped that Hick came back to see me soon. He was training with my uncle. I am glad though, I just hope that I can start my training soon.

18Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:27 am

The familiar next to him joined Knight Eyes were she was looking out the window, speaking with her quietly and privately. both of them looked at Black Hat before she looked back out the window talking. The Familiar smirked and looked at Black Hat again and nodded. He grabbed the other two familiars and made them leave the room. They were alone now together. Turning she took off her hat and sat in a chair and the light went across her bizzare eyes, face softly in shadow. "Food is being brought for you it'll be a few minutes."

Hicks nodded, he understood. "Where should we begin?"

Priestess showed up beside them nodding and they could see those she had brought with her.

19Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Thank you." I said to her and then I started talking to her about joining me and helping me start my army and to get it ready to fight the priests as I knew that they were already starting their own army... Only a fool would be stupid enough not to.

"Priestess, if you are done looking for recruits for now, I was wondering if you would take Lucy and start her with some basic training over behind the house and me and Hick here will train the recruits here. I just ... I know she needs the training and until she has some background behind her I don't want her fighting with the recruits. But if you would rather stay here and train with the recruits then that is fine, and I will train her later." I said to her and then looked over at Hick, "Are you ready to help me to start training them, because some of them are like you and are not priests." I said to him.

I looked out the window and I seen them starting the fight. I wondered when it would be my turn. I decided to go downstairs and to read for a little in the living room. A book about combat has had my attention, I figured that knowing some background and history on the fighting would be a good idea.

20Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Empty Re: Recruits of War- Priest (KressiexRhea) Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Knight eyes listened to him and didn't seem afraid, not one bit, strange for a human. "We'll get you where you need to go, in Knight Haven there are a few vampires I have truce with, it's a start." She said softly. Watching him and meeting those gold eyes, "Your just about healed." She looked away as the door opened and a prisoner was kicked across by a familiar to land at his feet and they left. Knight eyes put her hat on and tilted it down as she crossed her legs as if to sleep. "Dinner is served." She smirked the softly began to sing, no lyrics just voice. As he fed on the human he heard her voice and strangely it called to him. The part of his humanity that wanted companionship. To not be alone, the same feeling when he saw Ivan. She looked to him when he picked up her hat stopping in singing and touched her cheek. Not saying a word just letting Black Hat be close.

Hicks nodded and left with him to train the recruits teaching them to properly hold a gun and how and when to fire.

Priestess watched them for a moment before going inside and seeing lucy. She smiled. "Looks like I get to train you today if your up for it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A-Y-fz2Li0&feature=related the song she sings ))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum