hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transformers: The New Spark (KressiexRhea)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Everything seemed to be getting back to normal for Sam, well except for his relationship problems with Mikela. He was getting ready to go meet up with Bumblebee and greeting him as he pulled up into the street. "Hey there big guy." He touched the car with care and smiled as he did so. But he stopped to tilt his head as he saw something searching the street under and by a car. It wasn't a cat. "B...you seeing this?" He knelled down and bounced a quarter from his pocket till it stopped in a skid against a metal like foot. The creature moved from behind the tire and it was a tiny robot. It looked like a mini Autobot. It picked up the quarter with small fingers and tilted it's head. It was sleek, not yet able to transform into an object.
"Hey little guy, you like quarters?" He pulled out another one and watched it's panel sides move like an animals ears going up, making a soft series of mechanical sounds. It looked down at the one it had then up at Sam hesitantly. Leery of strangers, "Come on...I'm not going to hurt you." The silence of the street was broken by a car alarm going off down up the road and a couple arguing the little bot squeaked and dropped the quarter and bolted under the car, Sam moved but it went into the crawl space of the building where he couldn't follow. "Damn!" He looked around then saw the service Elevator that could fit bumblebee. "Go for the service elevator, i'll go in and we'll find and corner it. We've got to take it to Optimus."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I did what I was told. I drove over to the service elevator and stayed there to see if that little robot would come back out. I wonder what these things are and why are they here? Questions that were unanswered, and maybe not even Optimus could answer.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

It came around the corner of the hall, scared smacking into Bumblebee it fell back and backed away shivering like a leaf in the earth's breeze. Sam came around the corner and was chasing two other little one's only to skid to a halt. Hands going up and he backed away. A woman stepped out in split toed combat boots wearing comfortable black pants and a matching black turtleneck tunic. Hand to mid shin in some kind of fiber weaved metals. Hair red with extremely blue eyes. Strange riffle trained on Sam. "Dax?" The little one hesitated but ran from Bumblebee over to her between her legs and held to her pant leg so did the two that Sam had been chasing moments before as two others peeked behind her other leg.

"Look we aren't going to hurt them, you've got to let me take them, I can take care of them." Sam reasoned but blinked when she arched a brow.

"So can I, I built them. If not for me their sparks would of burnt out, so I think I can take care of them better than you thank." After a few tense moments the situation got talked down and sam looked at Bumblebee introducing them. She tilted her head but held out her hand grabbing one of Bumblebee's fingers. "Nice to meet you, I'm Emilie Creed, you can call me Em." She turned resting the weapon against her shoulder. "Come on it." She hit a switch the wall's floor and ceiling changed they found themselves in a very spacious engering workshop. "Your just in time to see their sister spark her way into the universe."

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((okay can you refresh me on who I am. I totally forget ... sorry Sad ))

you are bumblebee))

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((i am going to do black because yellow doesn't show up very good on the white.))

"Will you guys just stop your bickering. How about you both can look after them and take turns, or Sam can look after them and you can watch them and do your experiements or whatever on them. Do it together and stop this bicking. You guys bickering is not going to help us win anything." I said and then decided to go for a quick drive to look around.

Sam looked at Bumblebee when he got back. "Hey B. Come check this out!" He seemed excited and lead him back toward the workshop.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I followed him back to the workshop just as excitedly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum