hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost Lover[X]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Lover[X] Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was unsure of what to do. I was trying to hold everything together. I just wanted to hug her close to me. She was back and she seemed unhappy that she was back. I just wanted things to go back to how they were. When she was alive and when we were together. I really wish that we could just go back into time and that we could work on this. I hoped that she was still in love with me because right now that was not what it was seeming like. It felt like she was just going away, that she wasn't going to be anything. That she was just going to up and leave now that she was back. I went out onto our back porch and I sat on the swing. I wished that I could make her just know how happy I was that she was back. I wish she would just believe that words that were coming out of my mouth. I was at a loss for words. I didn't know what she wanted and what she wanted from me. I just wish that things were more clear. I thought that this is what she wanted. Was she regretting coming back. Right now it seemed to me like she just wanted to be dead again.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

52Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Lover[X] Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:45 am

courtney

courtney
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I thought back to my first life. To the last few months of it. The night we went out. When we got home I was going to tell him something important. That he would have loved to know. That I had just found out when he was at work one night that week. I was going to tell him that we were going to be starting a family. And that he didn't have to worry about money for it because I already had a baby nest egg of money. Which was still true. If he had kept all of my stuff. I started to rub my flat stomach and cried into the pillow more. Considering I had met a glimmer of our son's soul when we both died.

http://clh1993mrp1972@gmail.com

53Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Lover[X] Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked around at the starry night. I looked up at the sky. I looked to nothing. My wife was in there and she was crying and she wasn’t letting me know anything. Something was up and I had no idea what it was. I looked up at our bedroom window and I could see that the little night light was on. I could still hear her crying, even though it was muffled. Probably by a pillow. I just hoped that she was going to be okay. I remembered that when I went back to her place, that I looked around and I knew that there was a box downstairs in my basement. I didn’t want to go through it without her, but maybe there was something in there that could help me understand. I knew what I was going to do. I was going to bring the box of her stuff upstairs to her. I went inside and I slowly went downstairs into the basement. I gathered up her stuff that I had took from her house that I figured would be important to her. I went upstairs and I knocked lightly on the door.

Hunny please answer. Please open this door. I have something to show you. I have something that you need to see. Please, please, please just open this door.

54Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Lover[X] Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:57 am

courtney

courtney
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I heard him at the door. Begging to come into the room. I got up and opened the door. My eyes were puffy. My cheeks still wet.

"What do you have to show me?" I whispered.

55Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Lover[X] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I picked up the box and I walked into our room. I put the bag and the box down on the bed and then I went back to my wife. I picked her up in my arms and I carried her to the bed. I sat her down on the bed and I held her hand in mine. I then moved the box in between us. It had my name on it and I was afraid to open it. Afraid of what I would find in it. I looked her in the eyes.

Are you ready? I asked her.

56Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Lover[X] Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:07 pm

courtney

courtney
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I have to tell you something first." I said softly. "Something I learned about myself in my first life with you. Before I died."

I grabbed the box and put it on my lap. Hugging it a little.

"When we went out that night. And I got shot...More than just me died that night." I whispered. "I...was pregnant."

I opened the lid to the box. Showing that it was full of money. 

"And I had this nest egg saved up to help us get ahead with getting things for...Our son." I said even softer. Starting to cry. "I wanted telling you to be a memory you remembered forever with me."

57Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Lover[X] Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I was completely speechless; which never ever happens. I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to wrap my arms around her and hold her close to me. I didn't really know what to say. I didn't want to suggest that it was fine we could try again because that would seem like I was just brushing it away. I didn't want to say something stupid.

"Darling why didn't you tell me? If this is something that you do want for us though, I am more than willing to try again. I just want you to be happy. And it doesn't have to be anytime soon whenever you are ready we will do this." 

I then took a deep breath, wrapped my arms around her and I held her as close to me as I could. I needed her for support as much as she needed me for support. I can't believe I didn't see the signs. I can't believe she didn't tell me. No thinking about that right now though. I have her back.. She isn't a ghost anymore and she is here, in full body and there is nothing in this world that I would ever have.

"Even though this is upsetting news, I must let you know. I am so happy that you contacted me as a ghost and that I have you back. That has saved me more than you will ever know. And know that now we can do whatever you want, whatever we want, and again we will have all the time in the world. I cannot wait to spend forever with you."

58Ghost Lover[X] - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Lover[X] Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm

courtney

courtney
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

It felt nice that he was holding me. I had missed his embrace so much. Being a ghost was not fun. Everything went right through you. And you could yell for days and no one would hear you. That is until I realized he could. My love. My one and only. And as I found out in death we had been coming together as lovers for centuries.

"I do want to try again. I really do." I started. "But I want to be married to you first."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum