hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Stranger KressiexRhea EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stranger KressiexRhea

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty The Stranger KressiexRhea Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Rome was going through a struggle under the rule of the Borgia and Leonardo sent word to Ezio of a stranger that had shown up from out of the waters from no where onto the shores dressed very strangely. They had been taken by the Borgia for questioning. He didn't think they understood the language though and the stranger was a woman who didn't look from their country at all. Approaching the holding building an explosion went out though and several prisoners were escaping. Two Borgia captains yelled out chasing one person. The person hopped up onto a horse that they made rear and kick a guard in the chest killing him. Checking the horse they took off down the courtyard Passing Ezio's hiding spot. The woman was pale of skin with arctic blue almost going amber eyes. Hair a rich auburn almost black. She was obviously foreign. THe one Leonardo had mentioned!

2The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I noticed that she was the one that Leonardo had mentioned. I decided to get on my horse, that wasn't far away and to follow her to see where she was going. Maybe I could find out more about her, and what she is doing here.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:12 am

She rode the horse hard getting to the outer ruins and letting it slow to a walk, finding a watering spot she dismounted and snagged a discarded cloak and disappeared into the ruins. Slipping into a forgotten building and just staying there, resting and wincing to fall asleep, hurt, cold and tired with a deep side and shoulder wound. She had been stabbed in the side and shot in the shoulder missing the heart. She was pale with auburn red hair and was dressed oddly in boots with black pants and a tunic shirt with a leather vest over it. Not something a woman wore around here or most men for that matter.

4The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:42 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I followed her as best as I could and then I seen her disappear into a building. I wasn't sure if I should follow her into there, but there was blood ont he ground and I knew that she was injured. So I got off of my horse at the watering hole where hers was and I went inside and looked for her. I posed no threat to her, so we should be okay and on the same note. I was hoping at least, that she wasn't with the Borgia.

5The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 am

He found her unconcious and saw the wounds. Moving her she had lash wounds from a whip as well. Easy to pick up and carry, she was going to need a doctor.

6The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I found a blanket in the house and I wrapped her up in it, I then put her on her horse, and I attached i to my horse and I rode with them back into town by the back streets, and I went to my house. I put the horses in the back so they could graze and drink and I lifted her off of her horse and I took her inside so that Leonardo could look at her. As soon as I got into the house I yelled for Leonardo. "LEO! I need you it's an emergency!" I waited for him.

7The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:08 am

Leonardo rushed down awoken from his nap, coming down stairs and seeing her. He rushed around and began tending her. "She's been tormented a good deal." He blinked though "Hey Ezio...look." When he looked she had tribals on her back of a crest and the Eagle had a hidden A like the Assassin's symbol. Looking to him. "Do you think perhaps she is a foreign assassin?"

8The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I had seen that mark before but I couldn't think of where I had seen it, so while Leonardo started his work on her, I went to book that my father had left me about different assassins that he had met and worked for as I was sure that is where I had seen those marks. "I will be right back, I am going to look at a book quickly that father had given me and then I will be right back. Make sure you do a nice job and try not to mess up her tribal marks too much if it can be helped" I said to him with a light laugh as I knew he would be able to make it look like she wasn't even hurt.

9The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 am

Leonardo worked on her but when Ezio looked through the book he found the mark to be one meant for Watchers. The assassin's that guarded the secrets of the order and the children of the members so future generations of assassin's thrived. But they had gone extinct after Altair had died and the strange dress of the woman as well seemed odd and out of place.

10The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I took the book with me to show Leonardo when he was done fixing her up. I knew that he would want to wait for her to wake up and to explain to her everything, and that meant that I would have time to talk to him about what I had found out.

11The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 am

Leonardo alerted him when the woman was awake but she didn't answer him when he asked questions. She just watched him and Ezio, eyes taking in her surroundings as if looking for possible escape routes and eyeing them like enemy guards.

12The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I walked over to her and sat down on the floor beside the couch. "I saved you from the ones that were attacking you. I am a great great great great grandson of Altair and I am just trying to help you, I do not want to make enemies with you, I just want to help you get better and possibly to help you with whatever it is, or whoever it is that you are trying to kill if you will let me." I said to her and I waited for her to respond, as I seen soething click and her expression change when I told her who's son I was, it was like she new that she noticed me but she wasn't sure from where or how.

13The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 am

The woman saw a map and winced but got up tensing when Leonardo helped her. But she looked over it to trace her fingers before suddenly touching a section that was unmapped and pointing at herself then it. Leonardo blinked then looked at Ezio, that meant she was from a land none had seen yet. Far far across the seas. Looking at him

14The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well this does make sense to me. I would like you to rest here please until you are better and then we can talk better." I said to her.

15The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm

She was drugged by Leonardo to sleep he nodded to Ezio, he would care for the girl. But Ezio soon learned the house had gotten raided by Borgia and the girl was missing. Leonardo met with him to inform him they had come when he had left to raid his workshop house but the girl had gotten away now she was somewhere in Rome, none of the thieves or assassin's found her.

16The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"How could this have happened. How could they have broken into here. I hope she is okay but I know we will see her around again, and that the Borgia that did this are probably all dead. I just hope that she is okay too. I think I am going to go out and see what information the informants have for me today... Wondering what the talk about my next assassination is... Oh boy things just got a little bit more complicated I am guessing, I really do feel it in my bones that I will be seeing a lot more of her. I just wish there was a way I could learn more about her, although I am sure it won't be hard I just have to know where she came from..." I pondered to myself as I got ready to go out to talk to people,

17The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 am

The twilight of the evening was cool, cooler then it should of been in Rome. The eagles were out taking flight like vultures after some hidden unknown prey. Volpe looked to the skies that evening and muttered about omens. Especially since Ezio's Eagle he had been tending had gone missing just like the young woman. Volpe traveled with him across the rooftops and found Borgia about to kill a child with it's mother that was pregnant because the father and husband hadn't paid a debt but a sound went out Ezio saw his eagle soar across between the guards and into the darkness. The Borgia men frowned trying to peer into the darkness without much luck.

There was fear as the boy held to the guards wrist only to feel the guard jerk. Looking up he saw the chain and blade through the guard's armor and chest through the heart, the chain connected the darkness and eyes suddenly showed in that darkness gleaming like some demon of Rome's ancient past. The boy and the guards stared with a shiver. The blade was yanked and returned to the darkness as the guard fell. Another pair of eyes opened and gleamed close to the first. Walking out of dark was a cloaked and hooded figure with a eagle perched on their shoulder. It screeched making two guards jump the boy was let go and shoved as they took out swords.

The eagle flew off and onto the boy's knee as the person suddenly moved, hood and cloak off. The girl! She had long boots on and pants with a strange tunic with chain mail underneath and gauntlet arm guards of leather. Wearing three sheaths at her back, sash red and black like her clothing. Moving suddenly as they came at her and sliding across the stone street as if to fall back she stopped halfway and cut the two in front of her down and spun around on her heels the short swords chimed and suddenly came undone connected by chains. Constantly moving they danced like whips and caught men in the smallest unarmored vital points. Reversing her spin after flipping back metal moved out around her and chimed becoming blades that she caught and threw, knives going home. She used the whip blade on a guard with a riffle he shot his companion when the muzzle was pulled only to turn and jerk as the second moved around his neck and snapped it as he was yanked. She ran up a wall flipping back, twin swords out from her back she landed with her foot on two different barrels. Splits. Moving her body in an arc she parried more than three blades before suddenly forcing her legs straight and was on a single barrel moving and balancing on it as it rolled and parrying. She flipped off it and her boots connected taking a man off his feet and breaking the shoulder on his land.

She sheathed both blades catching two man's falling riffles and aimed shooting the pikeman he came off his feet in a spin despite the heavy armor. Moving the boy to her back as the eagle took flight, she ran, sliding down and across grabbing the woman in a tug she was in her arms as she threw out knives, killing two more men before it cut the ropes that she grabbed yanking all three up she threw them to the ledge as she continued up and killed two roof guards. Turning she threw her arm out Volpe stared finding she had caught the arrow out of mid air, eyes catching the sunset made them burn with a light all their own. Throwing the cloak over her shoulder she pulled from the second sheath something snapped into place only for her to move it and restring the guards arrow letting it go it got the guard between the eyes he fell tot he streets turning and crouching three arrows notched she sighted down them and let them go at the same time with mere seconds apart they arced and hit separate people, whistling his eagle moved after her as she slid down roof tiles and onto the fencing and then a horse taking off for the ruins where it would be hard for the guards to find her as they persued her, the woman grabbed her son and left, saved.

18The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I seen it all happen before my very eyes. This was strange indeed but it did not surprise me that she was this good as we seen her markings and her tattoos I tried not to linger for very long though because like I said I had business to do. I had to talk to the people around her and especially to the informants as I had to get info on the assassination that I was about to make in 2 days time. I just needed a little bit more info, although I was pretty sure how I was going to do it I just wasn't certain yet if it would work or not.

19The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 am

They gave him what they could and informed him on the woman. There was no record of her anywhere even from the merchants it was as if she had just appeared out of thin air. Also on some of her markings they seemed like the sketches from Altair's codex that shouldn't of existed yet. Future markings. Like a phantom, Volpe confirmed it but also pulled him aside and Ezio saw she was with Volpe, he had found her and brought her back. "If what they say is true about her marks what if she has seen the apple? What if she came from agents of the unknown? If she didn't bleed I would say she wasn't human." He said watching her. "I like her but she's disturbing, she spoke several languages to the ship merchants that I don't even know."

20The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

This was all news to me. How could this be? Was she supposed to be here? Was this good or bad that she was here? Is hse going to end up killing us all? All these things were running through my head and I just couldn't get her out of it. I thanked them for all their help and then I scaled you a building and set out on a journey. I was going to see an old friend of mine, I was going into the future, and I hoped that he could help me get some answers.

21The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:21 pm

soon enough this stranger he was interested in had fallen. She had saved one of his assassin novices and paid the price for it. She was very badly wounded and had been captured and taken to the borgia tower to the west to be interiogated. But from what he learned she did not say Volpe's name nor the island of Tiber. Silent as the grave. One of his thieves reported to Ezio the best routes inside, how many guards, everything. When he asked about her he said she was alive but seemed uneasy. "She spent time with the lash this morning so if you can don't touch her back and be careful of her right shoulder, she was shot and they did something to her right leg. I don't know what but the pants were red, they might of stabbed or broken it. " He looked up at the tower. "She hasn't spoken a word nor screamed to what they've done she's as silent as a grave." He looked at Ezio. "She's loyal at least, good luck." He took off to go report to Volpe

22The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I went on my way, sneaking behind guards and killing them. Looking around to see where my target was, I also had her on my mind. I didn't want to be side tracked or I would get killed, so I pushed her out of my mind and started on my way to find my target.

23The Stranger KressiexRhea Empty Re: The Stranger KressiexRhea Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 pm

A monk walked by with a cane to go up to two guards as Ezio hid, they were all blocking his target. Suddenly the cane broke and was a blade running into the armor. Hood and cloak falling away to have another. Back soaked red as well as the right leg. Hood hiding her face as she stood there, blood down her chin and side of her face. She looked up at the coming guards.Blood tracing down her wrist and dripping off her slender fingers from the shoulder with the bullet wound.
The woman moved suddenly and around and over a guard who got impaled with the spear spike, hidden knives going out, two guards fell and she spun around after parrying another, the guard parried the sword of his fellow soldier before she twisted it from his arm and he was impaled through and dropped. They moved out of reach for a moment and Ezio saw it, her hidden blades, the bracers carried the mark of Altair. Of the brotherhood. she used the hidden blades as she fought and assassinated the guards walking for the Borgia that was his target. Having a slight limp in her walk, he tried to shoot her but she kept walking then broke into a run hitting him and taking him off his feet they went out the glass window. When Ezio got to the window the borgia was walking for the guards unable to speak and staggered holding his throat blood spilling across his fingers and into his clothes across his armor falling with a broken fence post in his back like a spear.
Guards shouted and fired but not at him, the woman was running across the wall and jumping gaps. She pushed off and out from the building falling in the leap of faith and disappearing into the waters of the river, gone. She didn't come back up but he had time to escape now. Volpe greeted him when he came back to the isle of Tiber. Listening to him and giving him all the information he would of gotten from the dead borgia target. When he asked how he smirked and stopped in his walk where a curtain was and pulled it back a little. Inside on a bed was the stranger. She was unconcious and being tended to by a trusted doctor. On her stomach without a shirt. Shoulder bandaged with the bullet taken out and on the table in the bowl of water. Arm hanging over the edge of the bed that her fingertips touched the floor. Very pale with dark circles under her eyes. The doctor was cleaning her back and pressing herbs into deep lacerations as he threaded a needle. The lashes crossed an intricate tribal tattoo brand of the assassin order hidden in a crest of a family. Volpe watched Ezio, "She's an assassin Ezio, and not from our part of the world." He touched his arm and pulled him toward the table to give him her tome of scrolls and looking at the images they were also of different times. They were just like the ones from the ...apple of eden..."Rather she is a vengeful thing from the future or she has actually seen the apple and touched it my friend. She also knew where your target was and she's never been there." He looked to her as the doctor worked, she was heavily drugged right now to keep her asleep. "Do you want me to keep her here and somewhat sediated till we question her?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum