hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 23]

26For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I heard the uncomfortableness in her groan. I entered her room and went straight to her. I helped her onto her side. "you father is in his room, there is nothing to worry about, he sent me in here to watch over you because you are volunerable right now becasue you are hurt. I hate the way he talks about it. He asked me if they were serious and how bad they were and he smiled and laughed about it. I really wish it wasn't like this. So I talked to the boys and it is all set up. We are ready whenever you are ready. But please don't take too much longer, because I don't want him killing any more of my boys." I said to her in a whisper; that was so quiet that only she could hear.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

27For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari smiled gently and pulled X close to her. "Don't let him push your buttons love. I will keep him from killing your boys..." She gave a weak smile. "MY boys will take care of them." She said and leaned over to kiss his forehead. "Three months love. Three months and you can hide me away."

28For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am trying very hard not to let him push my buttons, but he is starting to really get on my nerves. It is driving me crazy that he has pleasure in hurting his daughter. I would worship my kids. They are the ones that are going to be in our footsteps and I would want to set the best example for them. I just don't see how this is good. I am a little bit worried though about our ...." I let my sentence drag off. I wasn't too sure about this... I was having second guesses.

29For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"My father cares very deeply for me but he cares more for his own power. He knows that if he harms me that it will keep the wolves in line. That is why he does it." She pressed a kiss on his jawline. "Don't worry my love our children will cause the new era to arise. Let our love bloom and feed them."

30For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes but it's not just fighting your dad, I will make sure that our kids can do it. It is that I am worried about them, they will be mixed and with the vampires lust period and having werewolf in them I am thinking that it might be a good idea, or we are going to have to watch really close to them... I love the idea of getting back at your father, but we must do what is best for the others too... and the chance that it might hurt you carrying them...that concerns me to." I said to her, trying to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes. I was close to losing her quite a few times I couldn't let that happen again.

31For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"All I will need is a supply of blood and if you are willing to give me that much I will be fine. The children will cause no harm." She said resting her head against his chest. "Will you not fight this....it is fate....if you truly wish to know what happens allow me to take your blood."

32For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I will give you anything my love. I am not trying to fight it, I am just telling you of the worries that I have and the things that might happen. I hope it all works out like it is supposed to. It is just a little bit stressful. Sorry my love. I will try and put all of the negative things out of my mind. It's just that it is going to be our kid. I don't want to see what is going to happen, because it will probably bring out more Pros and Cons to me." I said to her as I kissed her on the top of the head. I loved her with all my heart and I would do anything for her.

33For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"If there were another way I would have done it years ago but since there is none my love we shall have to take what we can get. And our children will live better because of it." She said with a strong conviction. "I will not allow for the same prejudice when the kingdom is my own."

34For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Thank you so much my love" I said to her as I slowly started to take off my shirt and to crawl into bed with her. I knew her dad was sleeping already and he would be sleeping for awhile

35For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari smiled and moved over so he could fit comfortably in the bed with her. "You should talk to your men during the day light hours. It is the one time my father and his men can not intrude." She whispered and ran her fingers into his hair.

36For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yeah I have been thinking about that a lot lately. And I was going to ask you when would be the best time to talk to them, but even then it is dangerous because your father always has his men around. Not necessarily around me; (because they are hardly around me), but he always has them around and there are so many of them. I just wish that things would be a little bit easier. I think I am going to ask him for a couple of hours off tomorrow, and I will gather up my crew that lives outside of this place and see what they can come up with. You are more then welcome to come if you would like. Plus I need to talk to them about hiding you... My love, I seriously cannot wait, It is like a dream come true." I said to her as I smiled and I started to kiss her long hard and passionately.

37For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Love you know very well that I can not go out in the day light." She whispered before he planted the kiss long and hard and deep onto her lips. She cupped his face in her hands as she kissed him back just as deep as he had kissed her.

38For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes my dear I do know that, but I didn't mean during the day. I meant later that night, if we could arrange a meeting, your father wouldn't find it weird it would be me and you and my men, and so you can put some input in and hear what the others say and so you know what will happen and where you will be going." I said to her as I started to kiss her more and then I waited for her reply.

39For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Underground." She whispered and tilted her head so he could kiss at her neck. "I want to be underground when I am hiding. I can be aware at all times to help lead the men there." Her fingers tangled into his hair and she gave a gentle sigh. "But we shall have to wait for the hiding until the last possible moment."

40For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes I know what you mean, and yes it will be underground, but it still has to be planned out and so my men can get everything ready ..." I said to her as I put my fingers through her hair as I started kissing all up and down her neck. "I just think that we should do some serious planning before things get out of hand or too late."

41For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I understand but part of our plan is to have our children." She said letting him kiss where he pleased. "which will not happen if we keep talking like this."

42For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

After she said that. I took her in my arms and I kissed her neck all over. I wanted this as much as she did but I wasn't sure if she wanted it now or later. I then took my hand and I put it all over her body. I wanted her for everything. I didn't just want her to help save this world I wanted her because she was amazing and she had my heart. "Just one thing before we get too into it. I love you and you will always have my heart and no one could ever make me as happy as you do." After I said that to her, I kissed her long, hard and passionately and let her do whatever she wanted.

43For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She moved back for a moment so that she could look at him. "As we do it I want to drink from you...that is how vampires mate and I want to be your mate more then anything." She said before pressing her lips back against his wanting no more talk just the actions to start so she could be a part of him and him apart of her.

44For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

That was fine with me and she knew that it was fine with me. I just kept kissing her more and more and then I trailed my lips and tongue all down her body. I could feel her shiver at my every move. I could feel myself getting harder by being this close to her and feel this connected to her. I took one of her breasts in my mouth and suckled lightly.

45For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari gave a soft whimpering sound but it was not from the pain that was more then likely present in her back no it was from the sensations that he was giving her. "Oh my love." She whispered her hands tangeled fully into his hair. So much it made her wonder if she could ever unweave them. "More...give me more of this feeling...this sensation." Her fangs started poking from under her upper lip ready to seek out his flesh.

46For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I removed my mouth from her breast and I Groped them in my hands. I once again trailed my lips over her body. I loved her taste. Her smell. I just couldn't get enough of her. I then took my hands and moved them, slowly down her body, until I found the warm and wet spot that I was looking for. I knew that she was ready. I played with her wet spot for a little bit making her more and more wet. I was getting harder and harder, and her moaning and body movements showed me that she was ready. I was going to get onto of her to put myself into her and then remembered that she would have to sink her teeth into my neck. I couldn't wait. My neck was itching to feel her teeth sink into it. I have waited years for this moment. "I'm ready when you are" I said to her trying very hard to concentrate on the words I was speaking. I wanted to be inside of her. Inside of her wetness. I wanted her badly.

47For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari gave a gentle hiss. "I am ready..so very ready." She said quickly and pulled his head put where she could kiss his lips with so much passion and love. That's was right before in a quick motion she tilted his head and sank her fangs deep into his neck. Her body warmed as she was greedy with drinking of his vein.

48For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

As she was drinking the blood from my neck I felt even more harder. I wanted to be inside of her sooo very badly but I knew that I had to wait until she was done. Oh boy be done soon please ... I want to show you what I can give you ... I moaned in my throat maybe a little too loud but I knew her father wouldn't hear anything ... I waited my turn to show the woman I loved just how much I loved her.

49For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari got her fill and licked at his fang marks to concel and hide them before she relaxed back onto the bed and wrapped her arms around her male waiting for him to be inside of her to finish their mating and so after thier very souls would be intertwined together.

50For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 2 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

As she licked my wounds cleaned I knew it was time ... time for me to do my part so we could be a part of each other forever ... I took her in my arms and I thrusted myself into her. It felt so wonderful. I thrusted in a out a few times and then in the last hard thrust I filled it with my happiness. I had never felt so happy in my life. I stayed inside of her and still breathing hard whispered... "That was the best sex ever! And I am glad that it was with you! I have only had sex one other time ... " I started to say but then let my voice trail off ... I didn't want to think about that I only wanted to think happy thought. Lina was dead and Mari was all that was important to me now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum