hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 23]

51For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari took his face in her hands. "Its alright to talk about it." she whispered as she was still catching her breath. "No matter what happened in the past you are mine. Now and forever." she kisssed at his nose gently. "Cab you feel it? The bond?" she could it was anchored in her chest and warmed her body. She could feel his heart beat with it and once thier bond was stronger she was sure he would be able toread her thoughts and her his.

52For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes I can feel it, and I have never felt a bond this strong ... actually I have never felt a bond with a loved one before! I am so very glad that it is you!" I said to her as I slowly pulled out and laid beside her and hugged her close to me.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

53For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari cuddled into her love kissing gently at the spot she had drank from. "I am glad that you are my mate too." She gave a gently hiss as the wounds on her back started to heal. His blood would make her close to immortal as long as he would give her blood her wounds would heal. "I fear though that you have tired me."

54For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That is fine my love. You get some rest and I will see you in later tonight. I will go and talk to my men and get this all set up." I said to her as I kissed her passionately one last time, but on my clothes and walked out wishing her good dreams and such. I went out into the yard to see what my boys were doing.

55For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari curled up into the warmth of her blanket and pillows. Her eyes closed and the deep sleep that came with daybreak came to her quickly. In her dreams she would dream about her love.

56For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I went outside and rounded up my men. I made sure that we were far far away and that we wouldn't be followed or listened to. "Okay men, so we did the deed. I love her so very much and everything is set. I would like you guys to get the underground place ready for her. We need to start cleaning and setting everything up as she can't do it until she can get away.Please and thank you men. It will be the greatest thing you guys haev ever done for me." I told them as my face was bright and beaming. This was the best day of my life and I was going to let it show.

"Sure thing boss. Anything for you. We are all happy and proud of you guys! We all have faith that thisw will work and that you guys will finally get to be together in public." We said back to him with great smiles.

57For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari was so fast asleep that she didn't even wake up when someone came into her room. It was a vampire but he truly was no threat to her. He was there to check on her for he was promised to do so by her childhood bodyguard.

58For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

(( hey I was wondering if you could make a guy that is one of my pack members, so I don't have to keep talking to myself and I could make one that is a part of your dads side if you would like))

I went to look around. I needed to pick out the best place for her and the best spot to keep her hidden. I had a lot of men andt heir training was coming along wonderfully. They could kill any of her father's men they just wouldn;t be able to kill her father. But even when it comes to his daughter he never fights himself he send everyone else too; and if he runs out of people he jsut gets more and then re-attacks. So I am not too worried. I went back underground and looked around some more.

59For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Markus fallowed X around. "Sir? Are you sure that she is going to want to stay underground for very long?" he asked while looking around one of the rooms in a living quarter. "What is she were to want to return to the surface? Would you want us to stop her?"

60For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Thanks you are amazing

She may go up tot he surface if she would like to and I want at least 2 of you on her at all time if she does. Whether she likes it or not. But I am sure that she will be fine with it. And since I know that any of you guys could take out any of his men because he doesn't train them very well he just likes to hire people to fight. I don't see there being a problem. But if there is. You know the warning howl and I will drop whatever I am doing to come and rescue you guys." I said to him with a smile. I am so glad that they all understand that we need this to happen to be able to keep oursleves alive and not go instinct.

61For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He nodded and looked up at the sky. "I understand....and what of the pup? Will she be able to keep her father at bay long enough for the pup to grow strong and bold."

62For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am not worried about the pup and/or pups at all. I know that you guys will be able to protect it just as well as me and her can. He is very weak but we do not have the vampire in us to completely kill him, like my child/children will be able to. But we will be able to keep him weak and to hid my child/children. I know this to be true. I have absolute faith in you guys just like she does and I know that you won't let either one of us down." I smiled at him and patted him on the back. "What's wrong buddy? Something is troubling you. Tell me and I will see if I can help." I said to him as he looked like he had a really upset and concerned look on his face. Has he lost children before? Maybe his family?

63For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He lifted his shoulders in a shrug. "I fear that our plans can not work out the way that we hope. What if she is unable to carry halfbreeds to full term and something is complicated?"

The vampire watched over Mari as she was in her dreams. He had done this every day since her mentor had been killed for loving a werewolf. There were a few vamps that were still very against her father and he was one of them.

64For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I already have that taken care of. I am going to have her a mid-wife plus I have a doctored who has offered to some and stay here for the last 2 terms to help and make sure that everything is running smoothly. My dear man, this is our generation, saving our species that I am talking about. Of course I have thought of this already. Now lad, what else is bothering you? I can tell there is something that is distracting you. Your mind is also somewhere else.

65For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Another couple attempted this before. My sister was the female....they tortured them both. I promised them before they died that I would help the vampires watch over Mari. I didn't think she would fallow in their foot steps. I do not wish to see the both of you tortured like that...." He said with a huge sigh.

66For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"But it is a very exteme risk that we are going to take because we want to save the world and she is the one that brought it to my attention and told me that if I didn't help her with this then she was going to get someone else to. She is the love of my life. I was nto going to disagree. Plus my visions. They all show her fine. In labour and perfectly fine afterwards. And our child is perfectly fine. Also that only a half breen/hybrid can kill her father. I will lvoe my child forever no matter what happens. But this wasn't just a decision on my behalf ... and I am sorry to hear about your sister. I was told about that story before. Were they apart of our pack?" I asked him.

67For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"She was a slave just as we are now. Her lover was Mari's private guard. He is the one that taught her to love all those around her. Even if they were wolves." He explained. "Packs really didn't exist back then but now...now the concept is coming back to us all as strong as ever."

68For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes but this has to happen and it is going to happen. I have seen it in my visions. I have seen it if the half breed is born and if the half breed isn't born. And have my visions ever been wrong?" I asked him. Knowing that he knew full well that they have never been wrong.

69For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Markus looked up at the sky. "The sun will be down soon you should go." He said and looked over his shoulder at the castle. "I promise to have a place ready for her in the three months she wants to wait."

70For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Thank you so very much. You are the best of the bunch and I am glad that I have you on my side. You are the one that I trust the most as you can tell. I am trusting you with my wife-to-be's life and the life of our un-born child or children. Thanks. So much I will see you tomorrow." I said to him. I shook his hand and then headed back to the castle where she was about to wake up.

71For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari was still sound asleep in her room waiting until her love returned in order to wake up. Her stomach would growl for his blood for now on. He would truly be her reason for living. Her unknown guard still sat at her side with a smile.

72For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I walked into the castle and went to her room. I could sense that someone was in the room. I quietly crept into the room un-noticed and walked up to the guy watching over my wife to be and said, "What are you doing in here? And why are you staring at her?"

73For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The vampire smiled. "I am watching over her." He whispered gently. "I was in trusted to do so from someone who lived way beyond your years." With that he stood up. "Take a bath before you see her father...her smell is all over you and it will give you away."

74For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"okay" I said to the guy with what must have looked like a confused face. Somehow I felt that he was safe and that he wasn't going to hurt her. "Who's side are you on? Are you going to stop us from what is going to happen?" I asked him, since he must of already knew since her smell was all over me. I waited for him to answer and then I would go and shower.

75For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 3 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The vampire smiled gently. "On whatever side she is on and it would seem that she is on your side." He reached over and gently ran his fingers through her hair. "Like I said I knew the one who taught her how to be kind to the wolves."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum