hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
For the future [Fua x Kressie] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 23]

1For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:29 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Werewolves are slaves to vampires and they have different areas and one vampire rules each area right well there is one vampire who is very successful and has a large area and many slaves and servents well he has a daughter who has a large heart and actually cares for the wolves. She searches for the leader of the rebellion.

Name: Mari
Persona: She tries to to pretend that she does not care for the wolves but she has such a big heart that she can't help but care.
History: The daughter of Victor De Leoncourt. She searches for the leader of the werewolf rebellion to right the wrongs that her father has created.
Image: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mina-harker

2For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

For the future [Fua x Kressie] Shirtless-men-cancerName: Xavier Vaillancourt
Info: The vampires are taking more and more of my people as slaves. I get captured as a slave. I am the leader of the rebellion pack and almost all my people are captured. I am trying to get in from the inside and to get them all free. We need to become stronger. We are becoming stronger and we will come out on top. The ones on the outside will never get caught but they need to help us get out. Falls in love with the head vampires daughter.
Pic:

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari rushed down the hall her hair flying behind her. She was late to the council meeting that her father was holding in the meeting hall. Victor was not going to be happy that his daughter was late again. She reached the door and slipped on her shoes before she slide into the door and then her seat at her father's right hand. She was breathing hard and would have loved something to drink but she had to pay attention to what was going on. Apparently two vampires were fighting over a trade that had gone wrong and truly the two of them had not known who got the better slave.Victor's cold eyes fell onto his daughter and he knew what he would do to punish her. So he stood and raised his hands for the two arguing in the middle of the circle to be silent. "Release them...They shall fight to the death and who ever wins is obviously the better slave..."

Mari caught her breath. She could not believe that her father was saying what he was. She didn't want to have to witness what was going to be a fight to the death. The two councilor's of her father undid the collar's on their wolves and the two shifted and started to fight like straved dogs. As blood spilled Mari couldn't take it any more and she stood and jumped into the circle. The two stopped as she got between them. No wolf would ever hurt Mari not ever. "As the daughter of my father I release the both of you...My father's words are law and as his flesh and blood therefore my word is law." She said and looked her father right in the eye.

Victor growled as he looked down at his daughter. "Councilor's.....take my daughter to the punishment chamber...she will get ten lashings for spoiling my sport today. If she wishes to have compassion for these beasts she shall be treated like one..." His councilors were always eager to give punishment even if it was to one of their own. They dragged Mari off and returned half of an hour later looking very pleased. "Xavier! I wish for you to fetch my daughter. Take her to her room and clean the wounds. She gets no food, no water until tomarrow morning and do nothing but clean her wounds!" Victor ordered his favorite and most trusted slave.

Mari still hung from the strapes that held her up while she was whipped. The wounds on her back bleed and stung but she was not about to give anyone the right to see her cry. See her broken. So she grit her teeth and waited...

4For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes sir" I said to him as I left the room and literally ran down the hall to where was beaten. "Hey, I am here to clean your wounds and you make sure that you are okay. I will get you some food after we dress up these wounds and clean them. I can't believe that this asshole did this to you. His very own daughter. Thanks for stopping the 2 wolves from fighting each other. It is not something that we like doing." I said to her as I started to clean her wounds and to dress them up nicely.

5For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Its not right." She said and tried not to wince or cry out in pain as the deep lashes were cleaned on her back. "Werewolves are people too..." She whispered. "He only sent you to clean them so you would hurt he knows how the wolves feel about me....I can not wait until my vis..." She cut her words off both from pain and both to not reveal a secret that not even her father knew about her.

6For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"That what?" I asked her. I stopped cleaning the wounds for a second so that she could finish her sentence. I really wanted to know what she was going to say. Was she going to say vision? No it can't be possible. "Yeah and I wish that you father would say that, he is being a bigger asshole then I remember him ever being." I said to her. "But let's not talk about that, I would like to know what you were going to say."

7For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari bite her bottom lip. "How...loyal to my father are you X?" She asked after a long pause. "If it came to fallowing Victor or myself whom would you chose?" She asked and tried to push herself to sit up. "It is important for me to know.."

8For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I would rahter follow you. Yes I am his most trusted and faithful slave. But there are reasons as to why I do that. Reasons that I am not sure that I can share with you right now but I will be able to tell you soon. As soon as we are in a place where your dad can no longer control either on of us." I said to her knowing that it would be safter to talk about my feelings about her to her, once her dad wasn't around.

9For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari let out a loud exhale and turned and looked at Xavier in the eye. "When I drink from a person...sometimes I can pick up images of their past or future..." She admited. "When I was younger I was very ill and close to dying after my mother died so he fed me and I had a vision of his death. A half bred will bring his death and I will rule this place...bring peace between the wolves and the vamps." She was truly fearless admitting that she had powers to one that she truly didn't know his alliances.

10For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"A half breed you say. Very interesting. I am not sure of any that we have around here. Well any that want your father dead. I am going to have in to investigate into this a bit farther. I have some ideas but I don't think that they could be capable of it. You do know who I am right? And why your dad favors me so much?" I asked her seriously. "Since we are both being serious and all"

11For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She shook her head pulling a cloth over her shoulders so that her skin was not to exposed as they talked. She was still in alot of pain but the bandaging helped out alot. "I don't know who you are. He favors you because you are the best." She answered as honestly as she could.

12For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:04 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes that is true. But why am I the best? I am the best because I am the leader of all werewolves. I am the leader of Rebellion & I saved your dads life 3 times already and all three times they were against werewolves. I could of had him die all three times, but I decided to save him. I am not sure why. But before it was because a half bred tried to suck his blood and to turn him in a werewolf. But it didn't happen. Your dad keeps me by his side as much as he can outside of here because he is worried that without me he will get killed... why am I in here when I am the leader of the werewolves. I am in here because I am trying to save my people and to save you." I said to her hoping that she really was telling the truth and she wasn't just going to report this all to her dad. I was falling in love with her again. Everytime I hear her voice, I fall in love with her. Her body... Amazing! Touching it... Unrealistic... but if only she felt the same way. We could do it... we could get away from her father and do it.

13For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Where is the half bred now?" She asked and took his hand in her own. "My father has to be stopped and you have the means of stopping him...and if you do not know where the hell the halfbred his then we.....then we shall make one." She let the words out she knew what she had to do and it was not like she didn't notice the connection between her and X but she never acted on it in fear that her father would rip the one she loved away.

14For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"The half bred is dead. I had to kill him. Your father doesn't like them very much. I sadly have had to kill a few of them whether I liked it or not, but in order to stay alive and to help my kind that are in this prison.. I have helped some escape but it is getting harder, and he has threatened to hurt you. And when that happens... I just almost want to kill him myself. And did you say that we could make one? But your dad. My love. I can't let him hurt you. I could kill him but then I would have to run away. His men would want to kill me." i said to her with a sad look in my eyes. I would rather die then have her die.

15For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari gave a gentle smile. "Do not think I haven't been thinking of this from the moment I knew it would have to be a half bred to take down my father? I could stay here months into the pregnancy then throw a fit about how cramped I feel and say I am going to travel. You could take me to the rebel camp and I would be safe there. I am sure many of those wolves are the ones I have set free. I know they would protect me."

16For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yes, but I don't want to lose any of my men because of us wanting to get at your dad. And I will lose people if I hide you there. I am trying to think of a place where your dad won't know and where I can use some of the wolves to guard it, but I am just not sure uet of where... I might take you to the caves, and it can be done, I will just have to let you go ahead of us. But I will have to send message to my men and see if it is still there." I said to her with a smile.

17For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well you can work out where you want to hide me but we will have over three months before we really have to worry about that." She said and looked into his eyes. "If we do this thought it is real....real as in you are the only male I will ever know and I will be your mate and wife fully." She met his eyes and held his gaze with her golden eyes. "What do you say?"

18For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I would want nothing more than for you to be my wife fully. I have always wondered if you felt the same way about me as I have felt about you... I will make you the happiest woman alive for the rest of your life." I said to her with the sexiest smile ever.

19For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari looked around. "Suggest that we continue this conversation else where...there may be ears around and besides I do not anyone around to witness the making of our savior." She said and tried to push herself to stand up but she had lost so much blood on the floor that her knees gave out and she fell back down onto the marble.

20For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I quickly grabbed her and I took her to the basement. We could hide her down there. I took as far down into the underground as we were allowed to go. I then talked to the boys about watching her until she got better. I need her to be in top notch in about an hour. Please and thank you. So give her the top notch care, and you know that she has helped many of us and is not like her father, so it is safe to help her." I said to them as I went over to my cell and removed the hidden block that I had and finished digging the rest of my hole. I had about half an hour left and then it would take us to outside of the fense. I dug and I dug and I finally made it to the other side. Then I put my cover stone back over the hole and I went to go and see how my love was. "Well how is she boys?" I asked them.

21For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The men looked down at their feet. "Well she was very avid about going to her own room. She said that if her father noticed she was missing just yet that it would fall down onto you."

Mari laid in her bed in fresh clothing while her father spoke to her about how she will have to shape up if she was ever going to find a good mate. She kept nodding and let him kiss her forehead before turning to leave. Once out in the hall he called for Xavier.

22For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I heard Mari's father call for me. I ran up the stairs and ran to his side. "Yes my dear sir, you called?" I said to him. I smelt Mari and I wanted her so bad, but I knew I would have to wait.

23For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I am ready to retire for the day. I would also like you to gaurd my daughter for the night. She is weakened and my enemies may strike at her to get to me." He said and started to walk to his room. "Where her wounds....painful?" Victor said with a sick smile on his face.

Mari guzzled down the wine glass full of blood as soon as her father had left. She knew that she needed to get her strength back and quickly. She would have to learn how to hide her relationship with X until she was able to convince her father that she needed to leave.

24For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Her wounds were pretty bad. They are going to take awahile to recover. Have a good night sir and I promise I won't leave her room." I said with a smile.

25For the future [Fua x Kressie] Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Victor nodded as he entered his room

Mari grumbled and sat up in her bed she had laid on her back to show no weakness to her father but the wounds really did hurt. It was not the first time she had gotten lashes for protected wolves and she wore the scares on her back proudly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 23]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum