hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Death weapon Meister academy a place where Meisters help weapons (persons who turn into weapons) gain 99 demon souls and one witch soul to become a weapon that death can wield. If one fails the to catch the witch they go back down to 0 and must start over. Assignment are posted on the board. Classes are tailored to give you the knowledge of the magic world of demons and witches.

Name:
Weapon type (if weapon)
Special ability (if Meister)
Appearance:
History:

Name: Avonlea (Ava) Leoncrest
Partner: Delusional Sin (Desin) Reyes
Ability: Fexlible wavelength so she can team with anyone.
Appearance: Long black hair, light crystal green eyes, pale white skin. She wears a black button up shirt with a red school vest and red plaid skirt. Her boots are knee high and has her famil emblem (winged heart shaped skull with swords going though it) on a chain that runs from her belt to her boot clasp)
History: Ava's mom and dad are both legendary Meisters who have trained many weapons to be wielded by death. They are both stationed in Asia so Ava lives in the dorms at the school.

Name: Delusional Sin Reyes
Partner: Ava
Weapon: Buster sword
Appearance: Multicolored hair (Red purple blue) with grey eyes and tanned skin. He is very tall and is often mistaken for an adult. He has tons of pricing that include snake bites, a nose ring, the whole ears, and nipples.
History: He is cousin is Ava and though he never wanted to be a death weapon he accepted the invitation to the school to help Ava with her dream. He is very lazy and doesn't get good grades even though he is incredibly smart.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Ava yawned gently as she tapped her pencil against her note book waiting for the teacher to arrive. She still needed to check the assignments on the board but she was pretty sure that Desin and herself were ready to take on a multiple demon task. That is if Desin was able to leave Death City since his grades were always so bad. With a sigh she looked at the entrance of the door and tried to get her mind back on school.

Desin rested his feet up on his desk and closed his eyes hoping that maybe he could be asleep before the teacher got there. Who really needed to know about demon history anyways? All he needed to do was let Ava wield him and eat the souls. That was all.

2DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Name: Александра (Alexandra) Azarov (female)
Partner: Владимир Arefyev (Vladimir)
Weapon type (if weapon): Dark scythe
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'0 and one hell of an attitude ... Believes in doing the right thing ... Orange button up shirt, with black leggings and a plaid black and grey skirt.
History:

Name: Владимир Arefyev (Vladimir) (male)
Partner: Александра Azarov
Special Ability: ablility to see someone's soul.
Appearance: Ice blue eyes, jet black hair and is built very well. Loves to work out. Has a happy go lucky attitude.
History:

Alexandra waited for the teacher to arrive to class. She was bored. She was too smart for these classes and was way advanced then most of them but she went to them because it is what her parents want. They wanted her to be able to do her job as a weapon properly so here she was.

Vladimir was late for class although he usually was. He was smart but he hated going to class ... *sigh* he was going to be here though so that he could learn to use his abilities properly. he didn't like being here and if he could skip all day without his parents learning about it then he would.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

ava growled as Vladimir came into the room. "Can't you ever be on time? " she yelled as she slammed her hands down. "Don't you understand how important you are to your weapon? If you get kicked out then where will that leave her?!" Stomping her boots the whole way she walked up to him and got right into his face. "Be responsible for once!"

Desin sighed and went to pull his cousin off the poor guy who just happened to be the last irritation before she snapped. "Come on Ava calm down. Look dude I'm sorry she's just alittle short tempered this morning."

4DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Alexandra looked over and seen that Vladimir was getting into trouble again. *sigh* if only he would be on time then it would stop, but everyone knows that we won't ever get kicked out no matter what we did ... it just seemed that our family was important. Not that that was surprising or not, but he better start getting his act together soon because I know that mom and dad are getting tired of it. *sigh* ... I walked up to Ava ... "You know that he never will be on time, I don't know why you waste your breath about it. If my parents can't control it, then what makes you think that you can?" I said probably a little more annoyed then I should have but she always did this when he came in late for class which is 90% of the time, and he still beats the teacher. Why didn't she ever get mad at the teacher... "why don't you get the teacher in trouble next time, as Vladimir seems to always get here before he does, he is always running late with some kind of excuse." I went over to my brother and sat next to him and sighed yet again. I flashed my best smile at Desin though. I kinda liked him and he was pretty good looking, I wonder if she gave him such a hard time.

I just gave her a dirty looked and went and sat in my chair and Desin came and calmed her down like usual. Good thing he was in the same class. But I usually always beat the teacher here, so I technically wasn't late was it. I looked at Ava, as much as she seemed to hate me I could tell that there was some like behind that anger... yeah she had a short temper but I could too ... I just couldn't care more about this class. Our parents have taught us everything that we have needed to know, but we must be certified, and that pisses me off, because if our parents didn't teach us everything then maybe I would enjoy class more, but I knew pretty much all of it, and got perfect marks on my assignments and tests. So I don't understand what the big deal was... I would never let my sister down no matter what.

5DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Don't you ever want to be a death scythe? What just because your daddy and mommy are rich doesn't mean bad things don't happen and it could have been prevented if there were more weapons and three star Meisters out there!" She shouted pretty sick that the lack of respect of what the school was meant for. "I don't know why you two are even here! And I have filed many complaints about teachers!"

Desin sighed. "Sorry Ale. Can we all just please sit down and wait for the teacher? He was just alittle late anyways."

"You're one to talk Delusional the only reason you are ever on time is because of me! I swear I wish another weapon had chosen me! Better yet I wish my parents had never been Meisters so then I could be a normal fucking kid and not have to worry about Evil and Demons!" She stormed out of the room at that.

6DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked at Desin ... "Do you want me to go after her? I don't mind coming back to class late and then she will be here in class... But we are learning something important today which would probably be bad if I was late for, but she shouldn't be late ... This is something that we need to be in class for ..." I said to him as I sighed looking at door wondering if it was worth it going after her, or just letting her calm down and come back ... we were told by the teacher that we HAD to be here for this class and that sounded important ... and what matters most is at least my brother is in class before the teacher, therefore he isn't really late. "And he makes it here before the teacher which means he really isn't late and he is punctual for everything else, as you know Resin. I just wish she would calm down about it, he really isn't missing anything and he is here when the teacher is and always before the teacher, just because he knows what time the teacher will arrive at so he doesn't have to be here early doesn't mean that he will be bad at his job ... I am sorry for ranting to you, it just bugs me so much when she flies off the handle like that." I said and then sat down in my chair. "I have decided that I am not going after her and neither should you, as we have to be here for this class, and you can work with us if you want."I said to him with a smile and I sat down in my usual spot between him and Vlad.

Eye roll ... of course she would just storm out like that, and then she bitches that I am late for class ... at least I am here ... where she is going ot miss the whole class because if she comes back even 2 minutes late the door will be locked until break time and my sister was right, we do need to be here for this class... Oh well then maybe she will learn her lesson, at least I am here before the teacher and that is what really matters because then I am not marked late.

7DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Desin played with his lip runs a bit before he answered. "She's just under a lot of pressure. Her mother was already a three star by this time. Everyone else in the family expects her to excel like they did. Not that she isn't an excellent Meister. She'll be back I doubt miss anal..errr Ava could miss a class."

Ava was standing behind her cousin when he made that little comment. "You know what maybe you should find another Meister."

"Come on Ava don't be that way it was just a joke." He said tugging at her hair.

"No you're right I'm not up to par with the rest of our family and that means I'm letting you down as a Meister right? So you can find a new one! One that isn't anal and trying to better YOU as a weapon!" With that she stormed over to her seat and sat down waiting for the teacher so she could finish today and official resign at the end of the day.

8DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Sigh ... Poor Desin ... I hated the way that she treated him ... and I wish that I wasn't a weapon but I like being a weapon and my cousin is a reat Meister and I wouldn't trade him for anyone, and I also know that he has a crush on her but seriously if he was hers and I seen her treating him that way I would definitively take a round out of her ... I would do that now except I don't know where I stand with Desin or if he even knows that I like him ... I think he might but I don't know for sure; and so at this moment it is not my place to say anything. But I do wish that she wasn't so hard on eithe rone of them and earlier after how she talked to my brother I just wanted to deck her right in the face... But then i heard the teacher come into the classroom so I sat in my normal place and waited to hear what was sooo special about today's lesson... Maybe we will actually be learning something that our parents hadn't already told us... Most days I could totally see why Vlad would sleep through the classes and why Desin would too but sometimes (and that is rare) we do learn things that we don't know. I looked over at Vlad and I could see that he was attentively paying close attention to the teacher which was a first for sure... he was probably just as curious as I was.

I really was getting sick of the way that she talked to everyone, but there really wasn't anything I could do about it... especially because she is a girl and there are certain rules that I will follow at school ... and everyone knows that unless she is a demon hitting girls is not the right thing. Not ever no matter what. Sometimes it turned me on when she got angry and smart mouthed but not when it was towards my best friend and my sister... I looked a thte teacher with all my attention. I hoped and prayed that today we would be learning something new ... something that the three of us didn't already know.

9DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The teacher cleared his throat. "Okay so we have a special guest today...everyone welcome Kidd! He's not just a Meister of two weapons but he is Lord Death's son. He is here to hand out promotions for those who are finally getting a star or getting there second star. You know you can only get a third when your weapon has made it and fourth and fifth are determined by Lord Death."

Death the Kidd smiled at the class. "Ah excellent! Everyone is boy girl seating and such a nice even number! Perfectly symmetrical!" Kidd was tall and thin with yellow eyes and black shaggy hair with three white horizontal stripes on the left side. He was obsessed with symmetry. It seemed like every descendant of Lord Deaths had some kind of cork in their personalities. He would hand out 8 stars in total to four boys and four girls.

Ava went very still as an actual Grim Reaper was in the room. She watched as everyone's attention was completely on Kidd. Slowly saying thanks that no one noticed the proverbial elephant in the room.

Desin watched his Meister carefully as the special guest went about promotions. If mental pressure was real he knew her head would be exploding right about now.

10DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

Well I had pretty high hopes about this. My brother and I have been practicing for years and to be able to make it through, I am 99.9% positive that whatever Kidd throws our way we will be able to make it out on top. I hope for Resin's sake that Ava's mood doesn't interfere and that they can make it through also. I raised my hand and waited for my name to be called. I had a question... and I also wondered what Vlad was feeling right now because I know that his special power is to see and feel people's souls and I wondered what he was seeing and feeling at this moment.

I could see his soul. His soul was not like any I have seen before, I wish I would have more time to analyze it but I know that isn't going to happen. I know my sister and I will have a pretty good chance at making it and probably getting our stars... I just hope for the sake of Resin that Ava keeps it calm and collected so that they may also get theirs. I turned my head towards Alex and seen that her hand was raised ... I could tell that she was feeling anxious and that she was going to ask a question that was going to be related to something important. i started to figit and twiddle my thumbs.

11DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Not likening the unsymmetrical way that someone's hand was raised Kidd cleared his throat. "Yes you with your hand up!"

Ava's eyes darted around trying to think of away out of that room. She had to get out...she must get out. Her breathing started to get heavy with panic.

"Excuse me Death the Kidd sir I hate to interrupt it my Meister and I have a mission." He said and went for the door as Ava hoped up and rushed out.

12DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:04 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Hey yes, Kidd sir, I was wondering what we must do to get our promotions / our stars. What kinds of test/s/ are we going to have to do?"

I sighed ... I had no idea what she was going to ask but these questions seemed harmless ... I wondered what was up with Ava though ... I don't understand why when this was such an important class that they would leave just like that ... I wondered what their reasoning for it was this time, or if we would even find out, although Resin always told one of us so I knew the chance was pretty good. I looked towards the door and then started to get a little worried... This could make or break them.

13DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Kidd smiled gently. "There are many ways but right now you are promoted by your grades and number is successful missions. For example a first year team both with straight As and who does medium level missions would earn their first star by the end of the school year but wouldn't be able to get another until their third year. That keeps hot headed students from taking on missions that are too hard.

"Thanks." Ava whispered as her and her partner made their way out of the DWMA into Death City."Do you think anyone noticed."

"Nope. Everyone is probably wondering why you booked it but its like a puzzle pieces you can't see the big picture with the tiny pieces across the tables.

14DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Thank you, Kidd Sir" I said to him and I nodded politely ... I was worried about if Ava and Resin were going to make it in time for us to start what needs to be started ... I was starting to et really really really worried and concerned. I paid close attention to Kidd though ...

His soul was used for good purpose but I could sense and see some evil in it but I guess since he is the son of Death that makes very much sense. As much as I was worried about Resin and as much as I knew Alex was we were concentrated on every single word that Kidd was saying.

15DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava sighed. "He wasn't supposed to be here. Lord Death said he would be away as much as possible while I was attending DWMA."

"No one noticed! Just chill we will be back at the academy by lunch and act like it never happened." Desin said gently.

"But Kidd noticed." She rubbed her forehead.

"Yeah and he understands. Similar circumstances when was there I am sure."

16DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I looked over at Vlad, I knew that things might be a little tense and his mind would automatically sense his soul and read it. I hoped that it was interfering too much with his concentration. I was also being distracted on to why Ava has to leave and that Desin went rushing out after her. I glanced over at Vlad again just to make sure that everything was okay.

I looked over at my sister, now that my mind wasn't all concentrated on reading Kidd's soul my mind was now relaxing and I could pay attention to what was happening .. I glanced over at Alex as she was looking over at me and gave her a smile to let her know everything was okay.

17DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava and her cousin wouldn't come back to school until lunch at which time they sat on the roof to eat lunch. Ava was actually a good cook and had packed them lunches. She sat with her feet in the water of the pool that was on the roof while she slowly ate.

Desin sighed as he sat up on the life guard tower and watched as his cousin spaced off into the water. The pressure she must feel right now knowing that HE was at the academy. "You want to come over for dinner tonight? I'm sure my mom would love to catch up with you."

She didn't answer but looked over at the extra two lunches she brought just incase Alex and Vlad would like to join them. She knew they were more of Desin's friends but that didn't mean that she couldn't make them lunch.

18DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:02 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I knew where they would be at lunch time ... So after the class and we went on lunch break. I looked at Vlad, "Do you want to go and see if they are on the rooftop eating, where they usually go to eat when Ava is stressed out." I could tell by the look on his face that he was thinking the exact same thing.

"I sure would like to know what happened. Although I am sure it has to do with her special ability, but I hope she is okay." I said to Alex as I followed her to the stairwell the led to the pool on the roof ... and sure enough Ava and Resin were there. "Hey guys, what happened back there?" I asked them as I started to sit down, wondering what it was that Ava has made this time. She has never cooked for me, but Resin has shared what she has made him with us before.

19DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava nodded towards the lunches that she had made for them. "We had a mission." She said as if it was nothing.

Desin sighed from his perch. "Come on Ava you might as well tell them!"

"I don't know what you are talking about!" Se shouted at him.

Desin looked Vlad right in the eyes and made a small motion that meant for him to push Ava into the pool.

20DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I got up from eating my lunch from sitting by Desin and very quietly crept up behind Ava and picked her up in my arms. I then told her, "either you tell us what happened, or I am going to throw you into that pool over there, which I am sure you are not going to like. So make up your mind now." I said with a smile as I could see Desin smirking as he was watching this.

"Come on Ava just tell us... it's not that bad and you know that we won't tell anyone else, and also I am pretty sure Vlad isn't killing about throwing you into the pool." and once I seen the smirk on Resin's face I knew that Vlad was indeed going to throw her into the pool if she didn't say anything ...... which personally I Think it would make me smile very much.

21DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:39 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Desin didn't give her any more time to think about it. He came up behind both her and Vlad and pushed them both into the water

When she came up for hair she growled. "Delusional I am going to kill you!" She shouted and started to swim for the side but the three horozonal stripes were showing on the left side of her hair which matched Death the Kidds.

22DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

There was something that I was noticing that I have never seen before. "Ava why do you have the same stripes on your head as Kidd's ..." she asked her with a very serious tone. Were they related. Is that why she freaked out?

I swam over to her and helped her out of the pool and then I held her so that she could not get away. She was going to answer these questions no matter what. If I had to tie her up out here while we went back into class, until we could get answers out of her afterwards than that is what I was going to do.

23DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Because he's my father!" She shouted as she jerked herself away from the group. "The man that comes here with my mom is my step dad. I'm not actually in training to be a Meister but a grim reaper. I had to get out of class before anyone noticed I looked like him! I am already way behind my mom and her husband and if anyone knows who my dad and grandfather are well then I will just be a bigger disappointment!"

"I however am not related to him. Her mom is my moms older sister." Desin explained. "Since Lord Death can't leave Death City he needs Kidd and Ava to travel and do the things he can't. Ava's seal is of her mothers side."

24DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I stood back amazed. I knew that there was something familiar but I couldn't place it but I surely understood it now. I looked at my watch and seen that we had about 5 minutes to get back to class. I looked at Vlad and nodded. "We must get back to class, and Desin even though Ava apparently can't be there, you probably should though, and see if you get any stars or advancements." I said as I stood there and awaited an answer.

I was shocked way beyond shock. I now remembered where I else I had seen a soul that was similar to the one that Kidd had. I looked back at Ava and then stopped. "That shouldn't be any reason why you can't be in class, except for the sheer fact now that your guys' hair matches... But it isn't good that you will be missing this as I am sure it will give you a bad rep... Desin you surely should not be missing this class either." I said as I started to walk over to Alex to head inside with her.

25DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Empty Re: DWMA (Kressie x Fuarie) Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ava siged. "We are already 2 star we can't advance until we collect all the souls and kill a witch." She explains.

"Ava is right so it wasn't so important for us to be there but we should probably go back to class. I keep a can of you're black hair spray in the shed. Cover up and let's go."

"Hey I'm supposed to e the leader here!" She shouted before going to the shed to reapply the cover up of her white stripes."

"You two know this has to stay a secret."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum