hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 23]

551For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am ready whenever you are my love." I said to her as she nodded to me and we both headed out th door to the car. We got into the car and I took her to the movies theatre. "What would you like to watch my love?" I asked her with a smile. I didn't care what we wathed I loved to watch anything and everything. Even chick flicks so it didn't matter to me.

"they are heading out to the movie theatre. They will see us back at the house." I said to him and then I started to dirty dance against hm. I was ready to take this to the next level and to see if he could handle it.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

552For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:02 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I fell like watching something funny...you know lighten our moods up and go home happy." She said and held tightly onto his hand happy to be out with him. Even if there were so many people around them.

He smiled and picked up her direction and actually took the lead again. "Well good for them. We can't always double date it. I would like to make out with you and stuff without someone I know watching us." He joked.

553For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well how about we go and see Grown Ups with Adam Sandler, that guy from King oQueens and David Spade?" I asked her, I loved that movie and those people and I loved her idea of Comedy to lighten up the mood. I grabbed her waist and I held her close. "Is there something wrong my love?" I askd her seriously after thinking that she wanted to lighten up the mood. I wondered what had gotten her down.

"Yeah that is always nice but I like haivng them arond also and we have been to ourselves since they noticed that we had mated." I said to him with a smile, as I took his hand mind ad started to kiss him. "Maybe after this dance we can go and rent a hotel room for a couple of hours and forget this competition and we can do it later in the week?" I asked him, as I loved it when he mated with me.

554For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Just all the people." She said looking around them. "You know they make me nervous." She was very gentle with speaking so no one would catch how freaked out she really is.

"Why do we need a hotel room?" He asked with a smile. "We can just go home and do it there. That way we are safe and clean." He said and kissed her neck so very gently.

555For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well my love if you would rather go home and we could watch a movie and cuddle on the couch that is fne too. I do not mind at all."I said to her with a smile and waited for her to make a choice on what she wanted to do.

"Yeah but I would like to give my uncle and Mari the alone time and then I will worry about the kids and I will ant to go and see them and smother them and I really would just like some alone time. My aunt owns one about 10 minutes from here we could go there." I said to him with a huge smile, I knew that it would be cleaner there then at the place where we stay. I chuckled a little to myself,boy did he have it coming, kids were so messy.

556For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari shook her head. "I can't keep running from my problem with crowds. If we take over my father's rule we will be expected to be in the public's eye. That would include high up parties and stuff."

Derek smiled gently and kissed her lips. "Well we can go where ever you want. I just love being with you."

557For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"This is true but you don't have to deal with it right away and not in this big of crowds, it will still be awhile before we take over for him." I said to her with a smile. I just wanted her to be happy and comfortable.

"I love being with you also. Do you want to go back to the house or can we go to my aunts hotel?" I asked him.

558For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I know but we can't wait until last minute to try and get me over the crowds." She reminded him and kissed his cheek. Besides we have seats right. I doubt they just cram everyone in there." She said and took his hand.

"We can stay at your Aunt's hotel if that is what you want." He said gently and kissed her forehead. "I love you Alexxi."

559For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"This is true. What movie did you say that you wanted to see again?" I asked her so I knew what movie to buy our seats for.

"I love you too Derrekk, more than you will eve know/" I said as I kissed his lips lightly and I grabbed his hand and I started to walk out to my car with him.

560For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Whatever was funny. So we can end the night on a cheerful happy note." She reminded him and wrapped her arms around one of his so they were nice and close.

He smiled and let her lead him to the car and then he would let her drive the far. He loved that she was indepentant.

561For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:46 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I went up to the window and I seen that Grown-Ups was playing. Adam Sandler, the guy from Kin of Queens, David Spade, the guy from Duece Bigalow, this was going to be a great and funny movie. "Two for Grown-Ups please" I said to the man and then I got the tickets, paid for them and then lead her into the theatre that we were supposed to be in. We sat at the top over in a corner, in a personal spot, where nobody could sit beside us or near us. The benefits of being one of the first people at the theatre. Therefore she can be aroud people but not be too close to them. "Can you see okay from here?" I asked her.

I turned on the radio and I started singing along to whatever song was on the radio.

562For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari nodded gently. "I can see just fine." with that she cuddled into him and looked at the screen. "thank you for being so patient with me. I know I can be a pain in the butt sometimes."

Derek smiled and chuckled. "how is it you know every song on the radio?"

563For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:30 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I am glad that she could see and that she liked where we were sitting. “Dear you are never a pain in the butt even if you think you are. Because I was working for your father I have learned to be a very patient man, and you are nothing compared to what I had to go through with him.” I said to her with a smile and I cuddled her close to me, glad that no one could see us because we were in our own private little thing. “I love you Mari, I love you with my whole being, heart and soul.” I said as I kissed her head lightly just before the movie started.

"My uncle used to be a Disc Jockey and I went to all of the dances, weddings, parties, whatever he did, plus music is my life, well besides you now, you are my life, but music is second. I love music and I think if I never had music I probably wouldn’t be around today as it has helped me through a lot of things.” I said to him with a smile and I kept driving to the hotel. I texted my uncle to let him know that we would probably be staying at the hotel tonight and I would be back early in the morning. If he needed to reach me he knew my cell number and the hotel number. I turned onto the street that the hotel would be on and I kept driving, knowing that we would be there soon.

564For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled gently. "I love you too. More then life itself." she kissed his cheek and watched the movie and giggled when she found something funny. She stayed cuddled close to him as they watched the movie.

"I had nothing besides watching out for Mari. The man who was her guard before me brought me up. My mother died giving birth to me and my father didn't want anything to do with me. When she was little she used to like to dance." Derek said gently.

565For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:52 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I loved being this close to her out in public, even if right now they couldn’t really see us, but we were still in public and we were in the public earlier! I know that this is going to be a great night! I was just so glad to be with my babie girl, I love her so much and I hoped that she knew it with every breath that I take. I would die for her. There was a funny part coming up and when it came I laughed pretty hard. I cuddled her closer to me as we continued to watch the movie. “I love you more than life itself too baby girl!”

“That makes sense as to why you are such a good dancer. Both of my parents died fighting against Mari’s father, but I have grown to love her and she gives me hope that there can be a change about all this war and nonsense that is going on. I just hope that it it’s too late.” I said to him slowing down some because I could see where the turn off was and I could see the hotel just under the tall tall tall trees.

566For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

With it being so dark and the movie so entertaining she hardly noticed the other people around them. Which was good cause it would keep her from panicking. She could just enjoy the movie with her love.

"I didn't really dance like that for her. I did take classes so I could if she wanted to when she got older. But she grew distant from her own kind because of her farther. She's going to try her best for the new future."

567For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

((could you change her colour from yellow possibly. It is hard to read ... sorry))

I put her hand in mine and I started to move my finger up and down it a little bit just to asure her that everything was going to be okay. "What do you want to do after this my love? Alexxis and Derryk are staying at her aunts hotel tonight, and the others texted me and said to do whatever, the kids are all fed and they are in bed." I said to her with a smile, knowing that the movie was going to end soon. "Shhh, don't say anythng right now, watch the end of the movie but think about it okay lover?" I said ot her and then waited to see if she would answer while I watched the move.

"Well when my parents take over then maybe she can come and join us, I don't see a problem with it but they will have to go through a thing I am sure, but it probably won't be hard or rough just to explain stuff. It would be nice to meet others that want a better future and not a shitty one like the one that is around us now." I said to him as I poulled into the hotel and then it looked packed, but I know that my aunt hasn't rented out my top floor because she hasn't called to ask me. As soon as I entered the hotel and she seen me I was given a HUGE hug and then she gave me my kep and up to the top we went. "What till you see my floor!" I said to him just as excidely as a child in a candy shop.

568For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari listened to him and watched the end of the movie before she answered him. "I don't know. I don't think that there is very much left to do this late at night. "I meant besides what we've already done."

He would wait for her while he's he went to go get the keys.

569For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 23 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:19 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well maybe we could go for a midnight drive or something. I just want to spend as much alone time with you tonight as you will let me" I said to her as I helped her up and walked with her out of the movie theatre.

I went and got the keys and then I took his hand into mine and I led him to the very very very top floor. It was floor number 163 ... This was the biggest hotel in the world! "I hope you aren't afraid of heights" I said to him with a huge smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum