hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) Empty By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:40 pm

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

How do two creatures so different come together? A male wolf shifter, and a female Vampire are trying to figure that all out.

They hide well, but they are also scared to be caught.

Name :: Marik
Bio :: Marik is not one to usually go against Pack rules. Being the Alpha he's not supposed to. But when he saw her he didn't care anymore. He sneaks out as much as possible to be with her.
Pic: By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) Male10
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) Black_wolf1

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

(sorry I forgot you were making this. It is going to be moved. We are making a Private RP section, where all 1x1's will be! But we can start!))

Name: Brigit
Species: Vampire
Brigit is a good vampire...Pfft... so people think. But if they knew her deep dark secret then they wouldn't think she was so innocent. Actually if they found out, there would be nothing much that she could do. As she was the head of all vampires. But rules are rules. But she is breaking the biggest one. She has fallen in love with a werewolf and wants to imprint him very badly. She sneaks away to be with him as much as she can. But hoping that she can tell the others soon about him. She has to keep it a secret though, because his pack can't know.
Pic:
By the Night (Kressie and Karena only!) 25741_alice01td4GoodOne

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

courtney

courtney
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Moved because it is a private rp.

http://clh1993mrp1972@gmail.com

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I left them while they were sleeping, hoping they wouldn't catch me, though they never did. I always said I went off to meditate on my own, even though that was a total lie. I had to see her, and she was a creature of the night, so I had to do it at night. I ran towards her in my animal form, though I knew I'd have to shift back right before seeing her., I didn't want to alarm her..

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

It was a little more difficult for me to sneak away to see my love. But the people in my town/coven knew that I liked alone time and no one could bother when I was taking alone time. Not that I think they would care if they knew, but I knew that his pack would kill him; and I couldn't stand to see that happen. So I let everyone know that I was going for a lone time and I went off stealthily into the forest and sat under the huge oak tree and I waited for my love to show up. I could smell him I knew that he was coming close, but I couldn't wait to hug him.

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Once I got close I changed back and quickly fixed myself. I hated looking like crap in front of her. I walked near the tree, smiling at her beauty. "Hello. my love." I said as I drew closer.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Hey, how was your day?" I asked him, as I went over to him and kissed him on the lips.

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I stretched lightly. "Not too bad. I had enough problems getting away from the pack, but I did it. And you?" i hugged her gently.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am doing excellent. Seeing as all my people/coven whatever you want to call them, are all busy with the new meeting coming up. Meh. I know I have to run it, and I am not sure what I am going to talk about tonight, but i know I will have to follow through with the meeting I arranged. I arranged it so I could come out and see you, because I knew everyone would be busy and not paying attention." I said to him and then I hugged him back tightliy.

KarenaTheFreak

KarenaTheFreak
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"That was a good idea." I smiled and hugged her gently. I had missed her scent and the way her hair landed on her shoulders.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yeah I try my best to come out and see you. Things get pretty hectic and busy when you are the leader of like 300 people; and more coming every day. It's crazy. I wished they listened as well as wolves did though. I just wish that some of the vampires that have joined me had teh patience and skill. Some of them are dead because of it. Why last night I killed 2 vampires because they decided they would gang up on one of your young ones. I put a stop to that right away. It's those blood-lusting fuck heads that I hate. I just wish there wasn't anymore of them left in this world. Which means that there might be a war soon but I am not too sure. I am going to fresh out my mind though and try to relax. But it is hard when I can read minds and I know everything that is going on and when you can sense trouble from miles away. It is hard not to know what is going in." I kind of said all rushed by an accident. Then I said to him before I kissed him. "So how was your awake time?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum