hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the future [Fua x Kressie]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 23]

276For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue May 17, 2011 4:02 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I understand this but you must give them that chance. They accept you because I do, I trust you and they know about you through me. They know that you have done me no harm, so therefore they see no harm in you. You just must give them time, it has been rough on them over the years, most of their families have been ripped apart before their very own eyes. You just have to give them time my love, you just must." I said to her as I kissed her and helped her feed the kids.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

277For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue May 17, 2011 4:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"All I hear from you is how horrible it is for your people." She said. "You think that they walk on rose petals while your people suffer? The vampire who was here earlier...my father slaughtered his wife and son while he was forced to watch because he fallowed Trent. There is another who had their eyes repeatedly ripped out and let to regrow and then ripped out again for three years!"

278For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue May 17, 2011 4:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am not saying that at all, I am saying that it is why they act like they do. You guys do not have to leave, I am just asking for you to give them time .. That is what they need, they are not used to having okay vampires around, and I thought you out of all people would understand that." I said to her and then got up. "I am going for a walk as I do not want this argument to turn into something bad, and I do not like fighting in front of the kids, if you would wish to continue this, you can find me when you are done feeding them." I said to her and kissed her on the forehead and then left.

279For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue May 17, 2011 4:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Mari rolled her eyes as she rocked her daughter. She sat there being angry beyond possible before she suddenly started to cry.Derek came in sensing that she was sad. "What troubles you Mistress?"

"How can I hope for the world to change? I was foolish to start this.." She said gently looking away from him. "I fight for other races to become equal but no one sees the good of my own kind."

"Perhaps...we shall leave to another place hide on our own." He said keeping his distance.

280For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Tue May 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

I went for a walk and then I came back into the room. "I hope I am not interrupting anything but Derek can I please talk to her alone for a couple of minutes." I asked him.

I watched Derek leave the room and then turned back to my wife.

"I think that we should take leave to the other place. I am not too happy here and I can tell it is upsetting you, so we will just take you to the hother hide out and it will just be your people watching us, and our midwife of course, but you cannot expect to be gone away for too long, but I mean just to prove to them that all the people that came here with you are safe." I said to her with a smile, loving my plan, but hoping that she would see how it would help everyone.

281For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I just want everyone to be at peace." She said gently with a sigh. "And it perhaps would not be good for us to move since that would make it look like my men were running. However if you think that it is for the better we shall do it." She sighed once more and kissed him.

282For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed May 18, 2011 4:37 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I would like you to make up your mind. I want everything to be good for you. I am just telling you how my men and woman feel and why they feel that way. I am not trying to bring down your men because of what your father did, I am just telling you the truth about how my people feel. If you feel that moving for a bit would be the best then we will do it, if you want to stay then we will stay, I am just letting you know now that I am leaving the choice up to you." I said to her and I kissed her back., I just wanted everyone to be happy.

283For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed May 18, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Its just..." She let the tears start to roll again. "I fear that everything we do is in vain. What if the races can never truly accept one another?" She said and hickuped.

284For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed May 18, 2011 5:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I am sure that this will not be a problem. I do not think that it will be in vain at all. I think it will be like when Germany/Europe tore down the wall, and each side had progressed differently but I think that once it happens, and they all see that it is okay, then I think that they will learn to adapt and that once all is seen adn done it will be fine. There will obviously need to be some rules stated and forced, but I think it will all work out for the best. If not for you and me and them, then at least I know that I am doing it for the kids. What about you?" I asked her.

285For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed May 18, 2011 5:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yes for the children." She said and nuzzled into his shirt. "I just dont want this violence to continue. I want my grandchildren to be free of mindless racism." She looked at her children. "I don't want my people to become vicitims as much as I do not want yours to be either...but I feel as if sides needs to be picked.

286For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"I don't think that sides are going to have to be picked, especially with us as their rulers, I think that it will just take them some time to adjust. Please don't worry too much about this right now, as it is not even close as we speak. We need to round up as much of your kind as we can and a bunch of mine, and from there we can start showing them that it is okay and to train the ones for battle that are going to be willing to help us. Pretty soon, we will have our army and we have enough safe houses to keep everyone else protected. We just need to start rounding them up, but I want to wait a couple of days for that, but once we do, we can leave Derek here with Ashliegh and they can watch the children. She can show him how to bottle feed them and everything, and we will go out and hunt for them. the kids will be fine, and I know they will not starve each other and I knowt hat Derek and Ashliegh will not harm each other, but we must both get everyone started for their training and such and we cannot risk the lives of our children by bringing them along." I said to her as she finished feeding the last child.

287For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Wed May 18, 2011 5:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Derek knows how to care for children. He had a son before my father killed the child in cold blood in front of him." She said with a frown. "The vampires I have brought are the only ones that are fearless enough to join in the fight. The others will not come out of hiding...no matter how much I tried."

288For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 3:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yeah but we need to train the others and in the mean time we need someone to watch the kids, so if you want it to be Derek and Ashliegh and you can trust them, then we will get them too so we can train the others." I said to her.

289For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"How can I train someone my love? I do not truly know much about fighting." She said and looked over at her children. She didn't think she could be gone from those four for much more then a day.

290For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 4:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well I don't expect you to be away from them for long, I just think that you would be good to teach them what a vampire would be planning for an attack, and we can home every night." I said to her.

291For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Alright I will try." She said and nuzzled into his neck. "I am sorry..." She whispered. "I am under a lot of stress especially after just giving birth." She admitted.

292For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"It's okay and I have been the same too. Being a new dad can take a lot of tole on someone I guess. Sorry how I reacted earlier, but at least I took time away and didn't start anything serious" I said to her as I put my fingers through her hair and held her close. "I promise we will be back every night, and so you can pump some bottles, but they should be fine, they can have bottles during the day with your breast milk and then you can breast feed them before they go to bed." I said with a smile.

293For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 5:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I still don't like being away from them. And we are putting them in the care of two individuals who may love our children but they do not know what to think about eachother." She said gently.

294For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 5:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well we could bring them with us, and then just have them look after them in the building, as we will do the first couple of training sessions outside. How does that sound?" I asked her.

295For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 5:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I don't want them anywhere around any training until they are old enough to understand it." She said gently and yawned. Slowly she started to pull her love with her to bed. "But I will try so very hard to help out...and try not to worry about what is going on here my love." She said gently and got into bed reaching for him to come cuddle with her.

296For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 5:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Well whatever you feel is best, I just feel that with the wovles you would be of great training, because you can teach them what a vamp would act like or what they would do and that would help prepare them and vise versa with the vamps that we have to train. And it's just something we need to do before the war happens, it could happen out of our own control." I said to her and I crawled into bed with her and cuddled as I watched our children sleep peacefully.

297For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"If I didn't think it would do more harm then good I would bring the other vamps in. They would be good to spar with the wolves and teach them. But it might set off even more distrust and we can't afford that." She said as she rested her head against his chest.[/color]

298For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 5:32 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"So why don't you call the other vamps in and they can stay/live at the other building where we are going to do the training?" I asked her.

299For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 5:38 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Because we are having problems with them fitting in in an not training enviroment and everyone still hates them If you bring them in there no one will ever trust them." She explained.

300For the future [Fua x Kressie] - Page 12 Empty Re: For the future [Fua x Kressie] Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain

"Yeah I guess so, but I think they might think it will be different, I am not sure if the wolves that are fighting would have the problem, it is the one that are living in a place where they don't want fighting. Where the vamps are in their living quarters... But whatever you think is best, I will agree because you would know more about it them me." I said to her with a smile as I started to play with her hair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum