hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 18]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Hang up the phone." Tai ordered turning the gun onto her again.

Usagi purred under his touch as he slowly slide the clothes from her body. "Hmm Fallon...." She whispers and starts to tug at his clothing wanting skin to skin contact.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue shake as she close the phone and hand it over to him as she looked down as she didn't get to hear I love you from him.

He smiled as he slowly strips over her body as he smiled down at her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Get on the bed, Bitch." He said and pointed the gun over to the bed.

She smiled up at him as he revealed more of his skin. "Hmmm you body is so sexy baby." She said reaching up like a child to have him come back down ontop of her and kiss her.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming looked at him and then at the bed and move to the bed as her heart beat hard in her chest as she moved closer to the bed. As she sit on the bed looking at him as she rest her handcuffed hands on her lap as she clamp shut her legs from the school shirt.

Once he was fully undress he moved back on top her and smiles as he kissed her deeply and passionately. As his hands was running all over her body. "Not as sexy as yours love."

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tai took her cuffed hands and chained them to the head board. He then tossed the TV remote at her. "Have fun. I will send someone every 5 hours for you to go to the bathroom...or you can soil yourself. I do not care!"

She wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her nose softly against his. "Hmmm then our children shall be very good looking." She said and kissed him thinking that she couldn't be happier.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She sit there looking at her feet as he speak to her as she keep them clamped tight as she only relaxed a little bit as he leave the room. She couldn't help it as a tear run down her cheek.

"Yes they will be." he said as he tease her pussy right before he thrust into her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She arched her back as he entered her and almost screamed out loud. "Oh Fallon. Make love to me." She started to move her his as he moved his. "Please make love to me."

Tai came back into the room after a few moments. "Relax I am not above kidnapping but I am not a rapest."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming looked at him as she relaxed a little bit as she shift around in her sitting as she slowly tap her foot. "Okay.. I need to pee though.. and I don't wanted to piss myself." she said as she looked at him.

Fallon moans lightly as he makes sweet love to her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tai unlocked her cuffs but just cuffed her to himself and lead her to the bathroom where he turned around. "Alright go." He demanded of her.

She finally let out a loud scream as he pushed her over the edge. "Oh god yes!"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming give a light sigh as she try to pee. As she looked around the bathroom as she started to hum like a little kid would as she also think of running water to get herself to go. once done she wipe and flushed and pulled Tia with her to the sink and wash her hand real fast. "Done." she said in a low voice.

Fallon moans louder as she moans as he started to move faster and faster until he was worked himself up again. "I am so close babe!"

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He returned her to the bedroom and cuffed her back to the bed. "Alright. I am going to get you some food...remember no one will hear you if you scream." He reminded her with a evil smile.

"Oh Fallon. Do it inside of me." She whispered as her back arched and her hips worked against his.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I wouldn't give you the pleasure." she said trying to be brave as she adjusted in the stupid bed as she keep her eyes on him.

As he moans more he pushed himself as deep as he could inside of her and release all of himself inside of her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Watch Mingy Baby or I will have to cuff both hands and gag that mouth of yours." He warned as he started to walk away and would return within half an hour to give her some take out food.

Bunny laid under her love completely sated. "Oh Fallon."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming sigh lightly as he leave again as she sits up more to the food as she looked at it for a moment before slowly eating at it as she though about what he said. 'Right now he needs me alive...I bet he sore still that I with Tusaya unsteady of him.' she though to herself as she ate.

Fallon smiled at his love as he hold her as he moved them to their side.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tai sat there and watched her eat. "You know you could tell me where Usagi is and I would let you go...." He said with a sly smile.

Bunny cuddles into her love. "Hmmm I love you so much Fallon."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"That would work if I knew where she was. Just relaxed she come.." she said as she was hoping that was not for from the truth. "And what is it you really wanted. fuck these damn mind games Tia." she said as she took another bite.

"I love you too my Bunny" he said with a smile as he hold her close.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I want her and your boyfriend dead so that I can take over my uncle's mafia empire. Mingy Baby did you really think it was about you? Or Usagi? No it is about my future and were those two stand in my way." He shouted at her.

She kissed the underside of his chin before giving a big yawn. "You are the only person who could truly wear me out." She said rather happily.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Always the same.. looking out for number one and not looking at the whole picture or even know your targets..all the furture you will have is one that is cold and lonely." she said with out moving away from him as put down her food.

Fallon just smiled as he nuzzled her. "Yes, how many times you going to tell me love?" he asked as he kiss her deeply.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"That is good...but at least I will be rich and will have everyone to do whatever the hell I want. Hell I could buy a woman to keep me company. That is how Usagi and Touya got concieved.

"As many time as you make that happen." She said gently and kissed him again. "Why are you sick of hearing it?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"money can't buy love though..." she said as she looked at him as she take another bite of food. As she let out sigh.

Fallon smiled as he kissed back as "I don't think I never get tried of hearing that." he said with a smile.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I don't need love." Tai said with a sneer.

She chuckles and kisses his neck. "I am glad cause I never get sick of saying it to you."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Good I hope you choke on your black heart."she said as she stop eating as she stair him down.

Fallon just hold her and smiles as he kissed her neck.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You have to have a heart in which to turn black and choke on Mingy Baby." He said with a cocky smile.

"So what is it that you would like to do now that we are completely sated?" She asked gently.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Mmm..to true." she said as she spit a bit at him not really meaning to.

"I don't know hun." he said as he just hold her love.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He chuckled at her and put his feet up with his gun still pointed at her. "You amuze me. Perhaps you shall be the first girl in my herem after I kill off that boy toy of yours."

"Well we have to stay here until your father gets home...might as well do something amuzing while we wait." She said with a nuzzle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum