hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya and Usagi are brother and sister. Also they are the Drift Queen and the Quick King which means they are the top racers in Tokyo when it comes to Drifts and Six Second Races. Their parents are high up in the Yakuza and though the two do not want to become part of the Mafia's savage world they must find away to escape Tokyo and maybe Japan.

[color=pink]Name:Usagi
Car: Mazda RX7 Custom -LINK-
Apperance: Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] Ft34ex

Name:Touya
Car: Nissan Skyline GTR -LINK-
Apperance: Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] Miyavi-1

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Name-Ming Yue (Bright Moon)
Age- 17 (just turn 17 3 days ago)
Bio-Ming Yue had lost her family at a young age she was soon took in by Touya and Usagi family where she soon started to fall hard for Touya. And she share the love of the six second of freedom from the race.

Car-2008 Obsidian SG-One Ford Mustang- but purple
http://www.musclecarwallpaper.org/uploads/Muscle-Car-Wallpaper/Obsidian_Ford_Mustang1.jpg
Decows- On the hood the heart and wings and the wings are carryed to the side of the car.-
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/71/m_bc19ba4d6a264e9db568e618452ebfdb.jpg

Look-
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] Yiran08

Name-Fallon
Age- 17 1/2
Bio- Fallon is a bad boy type always getting in to trouble and making his own rules well after going through countless reform schools and even jevial his mom had it gave up on him and sent him to his dad's to live. knowing that this was his last chase before ending up in jail. His dad works for some larg coropal business and parted of the USA and Japan trading compainys. He had always had a love for street raceing he was not too bad at six second race's but when he heard of Drifting he wanted to learn more about Drifting.

Cars-
His six second car(starting out car)-2010 Corvette 2009 c7 Corvette zr1 Chevrolet-A steel blue color.
http://www.2010-corvette.net/images/chevroletcorvette2.jpg

Drifter car- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Convertible-just as show in the picture.
http://image.importtuner.com/f/8374876+w750+st0/0301_02zoom+mitsubishi_eclipsespyder_convertible+front_left.jpg

looks

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] Adm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Usagi zipped around a corner in her Mazda, her brother in the passenger seat and Ming Yue in the back seat. "Hold on." She said with a bright smile. Though her car was built with racing harnesses and a roller bar. She punched into the high school parking lot and raced to a spot that was close to the school. Usagi chuckled and started to shift wildly and drifted right into the spot.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue laugh lightly as she fall over a little bit as they slide into a really sweet space. "Got to love knowing the DQ." she laugh more before slideing out of the car on the passager side as she grab her bag and through it over her shoulder.

Fallon stood laughing as someone that though they could beat him in a six second race that hadnt been in the raceing before. "Yeah but I only race for pinks." he said to him. The guy looked at fallon and nod head and pulled out the pinks and hand it over to the guy that was going to hold the 10 grand and the pinks as Fallon walked over to his Cavonet and move to the line as the guy did the same with his mustange. It was going to be a nice one to add to the collcetion. If all else would help play for his tickets. As one of the girls come out and lift and throw her bra into the air and Fallon takes off and so did the guy Fallon was speeding a head of him as he gets fearther down the guy hit his nocks too soon as he speed head and drain his tankes as Fallon take the wide turn and started to speed toward the finshed line he waits until he was have way through be for hitting his nokes and win as he slides into the side the other guy comes up and stop the car smoking as Fallon gets out of the car to check out the damage of the car the guy comes out and swings at him calling out names as fallon douged and swing and punches him he falls back bleed and it looked as if his nose was busted. The looked out guy started to yell that the cops was comeing their way. everyone maked a scrapble to get away Fallon knew what waitted him if he was catch and he was not paying attion and end up charshing into a wall and he gets out someone was already there and coffed him and took down town for the night as his mom was still at work. She was working the gravel yard shift.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Usa looked over her shoulder at Ming Yue with a bright smile. "That's right perfect parking spot everytime." She got out and poped the trunk where her and Touya's backpacks were.

"She already has a big head." Touya said as he pulled out his bag. "Don't give her a even big one eh?" He chuckled as his sister hit his shoulder and started to cuss at him and call him a jerk in japanese.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue laugh at them both as she take Touya's right arm and she lay her head on his arm. "yes but when you get the cramps we will drop you off way back there and make you walk." she said with a laugh and sigh as she was on her monthy on a raceing night on top of it all.

The cop taked to Fallon mom as she told him that she couldn't leave work again to night to deal with him. The cop told her that she could come and talked to them about the actions she wanted to take with him actions then hangs up with her and takes him to his own ceil teling him that he need to think of where he wanted to go in his life as he put him the ceil. Fallon just rolled his eyes and gose and sit on the bed. it was not comfy as his his bed at his mom place but was a good one compaired to the one from the jevaly.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Seeing how I have my own car you can't say that. I am never going to let you guys drive me anywhere any more." She said with a sneer. "Races start soon. I can't wait I wonder what new person is going to fuck up his car."

"Usa-chan stop pmsing already." Touya grumbled. "It gets tiring." He put his arm around Ming Yue. "Just because you can't be a slutty stripper for two weeks."

"I am not slutty and someone has to pay for your fuck ups. You lost that 350z last months races. I wouldn't have to pretend to be 21 to buy a new one before the rentals found out."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Will you two stop fighting.." she said in a low voice as she didn't really like fighting that much as she stay close to Touya.

Fallon end up falling sleep.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Oh whatever." She said throwing her bag over her shoulder. "See you guys at lunch." She said and waved behind her as she started to head into class.

"She'll be fine. She thinks she is all miss high and mighty right now." He said taking Ming Yue's bag. "You'll see in a couple days she will be her old self again."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue looked at him and sigh feeling bad for his sister as it would had easly been her though the guy liked Usagi better than her. Though Touya didn't know that they both try to get in the strip club to do the job but she just looked at him. "Touya, do we really have to go to class today?" she asked as she didn't feel like been at school.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya chuckled. "Well if we don't go to school then we will have to deal with Usa's mouth. Just go to school and bear with it. We can't just be sick whenever we want to be." He said and started to head to the main enterance hall.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She sigh lightly as she followed him. "I guess you are right." She said as she stay close to him.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Usa went through her classes and gave Ming Yue and Touya a ride home before she got dressed and ready for her night life work. She really didn't want to do this but Touya was never good at working and 6 second races wouldn't start for another week. With a sigh she got into her car and started to drive to work.

Touya did his homework and went right to 'the yard' to work on the latest car that they got in. It might be a scrapper but by the time him and his team was done with it it would be a nice drifter.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue got her homework done and gose to Touya in the grague and smiled as she watch him work on the car. "Hey Touya, this the one with the out banace alixe in the front?" she asked as she moved closer to him.

Morning comes and Fallon's mom tells him that he is moving to japan with his father. "You got to kidding me mom! He never wants me around that is why he moved that far away!!" he yelled as the cops stood up and move in between them. "Well then Fallon it that or I just put you in ceil and you will face the court and since you are so close to being 18 you can be face like at adult." he said as Fallon. "Fine!" he said as his mom took him home so he could pack and sent him to the air port and he sit there for the next 15 hours in the air.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The Next Day at the Airport....

Koto waited by the terminal gate. He looked down at the watch that had graced his wrist for a few years now. The kid was late. By the time they got out of the airport the kid's dad would be at work and Koto would be stuck baby sitting....great. Oh well he would just take the kid with him on his errands which included checking on his club and his cars....He looked down at his watch again. Where was this kid?"

Touya sat in one of the comfy chairs that was in the loft like area of 'the yard' He was looking over some forms that were books for the Yakuza's earnings.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Koto
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] L_35c3930efd7641e98a44be437559cb09

He works with Fallon's dad and is also a go to man for the Yakuza. He is good friends with Touya and Usa and lets them use his secret garage under his club.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue sit beside Touya as he was looking over the books as she sigh lightly as she was a bit board and just wanted be with Touya but knew he had his part to play in everything as well as she did too.

Fallon fainly got off the plane as he walked got his 2 bags before look for his dad but instead he finds someone else as he sigh and rolled his eyes thinking I love you too dad... "I guess you are my welcome?" he asked in a bit of a cold yet tired tone.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah cowboy. My name is Koto. You're flight is so late he sent me to pick you up but since you are even later then that you will be joining me on a little outting." He said and pulled out a cigarette. "Come on."

"All we need is to win a few races and have a few more good days for Usagi and we will be caught up with all the money that losing that car has left us."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Well that is good." Ming Yue said with a smile a she lean over and kiss his cheek. "That should please your sister." she added as she looked at him more. As one of her fingers as on one of his tatoos and started to trace it.

"If I must." he said with a rolled his eyes again. "Do you mind if we stop somewhere and get something to nibble on?" he asked as he followed him unwellingly.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You can at the club." He said and started to walk to the parking lot. The car that he ended up sitting in was a racer's wet dream. Skyline with custom paint. "Throw your stuff in the back seat. Hurry up."

"Yeah it should make her happy but it probably won't she hasn't been happy outside of racing for a very long time. I wonder what is wrong with her...do you know?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koto's Skyliner
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] 5574905431ce25f8efao_2

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon looked at the car a bit more before snaping out of it and throw his car in the back and slideing in. "Nice Skyliner." he said as he close the door and looked at Koto.

Ming Yue looked at him and thought about it before saying anything. "I don't know fully but I think she loney. I am not sure fully." she said as she gets up and move the books from him and sit on his lap.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Doomo Cowboy but what does an americano known about fast cars?" Koto asked as he started to pull out of the parking lot and head for his club. He parked in the secret garage and went into the elevator that lead straight up into his club. Stripers were on every stage. "Take a seat. One of the waitresses will come by and take care of you." He said before leaving Fallon and heading into the back.

"Well maybe you should talk to her and tell her that if she keeps acting like a spoiled rotten bitch that she is never going to get anyone to keep her from being lonely." Touya said with a smile as he let her onto his lap

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon sits down at a table before he was able to answer Koto's question he was already heading to the back he just sigh and looked around the place likeing how it was decked out and everything and the music was good even thought he didn't know what the singer was singing about. He sit there and listen to the beat of the music as he smiled.

Ming Yue looked at him and just sigh. "Like she would really talked to me.." she said as she lay her head on his shoulder.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya chuckled. "She might talk to you just not nicely and in a bad conversation." He said as he leaned back on the leather couch in which they were sitting. "Still she is my sister I worry about her eh?"

After a few long mintues Koto came out. "Come on kiddo let's go." He said and started to lead Fallon to the club when they were passing the huge middle stage Koto stopped and did a come here motion with his finger to one of the stripers. She had on her undergraments still. She smiled and stepped down from the stage with his help before he put his jacket over her shoulders.

Koto's jacket felt warm against her exposed flesh. She smiled as he put his hand on her back to lead her. "Dare no cowaboi?"

'Belli no yasui.' Koto answered her but kept his eyes forward.

'Soo desu ne.' She said before switching to english. "What are we doing?"

"Someone wanted to race for pinks. Our best drivers against one another. He didn't know that I knew the DQ." Koto said giving a devilish smile.

~~~~~~~~~~
Who is the cowboy?
He is billy's child
Is that so?

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue looked at Touya with a smile. "I am sure you are right.." she said as she rest her head on his shoulder. "I know hun." she said as she smiled up at him.

Fallon followed Koto to the stage as he try to listen in to see if he could figure out what they saying he realized that they was Bill in there so the must be talking about his dad as he give sigh as they started to talk in english "DQ?" he asked as he eyes was on the striper. "Dairy Queen?" he said as he knew nothing of drifting.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya's phone went off and he reached over and read the text that he got. "Shit come on let's go there is an early race for pinks and Koto go my sister to race it."

Usagi smiled over her shoulder. "You got a lot to learn cowboy." She said with a wink.

Koto lead them to his car where they drove to an empty parking lot. Where a crowd of people were waiting. Some with awesome looking cars and others just dressed up for the race. Usagi's car was brought over by one of Koto's men and was postioned at the starting line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum