hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"That is what you think but you honestly think that Usagi won't walk over to me if I have a gun to your head?" HE smirked. "You think she is that selfish?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Shut up you baster.." she whisper as she looked away from him as she throw her pillow at him.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled at her. "You are so angry because you know it is true. You know that she will go willingly into a lions cage to save you or her brother."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I wont let her..not for me.." she said as she shake her head as she pick up her plate and throw it at him.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"IF I gag you and put a bag over your head. YOu will never be able to stop her." HE said with a crafty smile. "You lost!"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I wont move!" she yell as she double up her fist.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Then I will drug you." He said with a smile. "Give up!"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Never fucker." she yelled out at him as she didn't have anything else to throw at him.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tai turned off all the lights and shut the door so that it was pitch black in the room.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She try to get free as she sit there and scream all night long as if someone was beating her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The Next Night...

Tai waited with Ming Yue who was tied up and had both a gag in her mouth and a black bag over her head. He waited for Touya and Usagi to show.

"Are you sure about this sis?" Touya asked but she didn't answer him. No his sister just got out of the car and walked right over to their dangerous cousin.

"Come on." USagi said and went and sat in Tai's car.

"See Mingy I win." He whispered and left her standing there for Touya to get her. He then got into his car and drove off.

As Touya watched tai drive away he undid all the stuff that held Ming Yue and ungaged her and took the bag off her head. When he got a free hand he called Fallon to confess his sins...he had traded his sister's life.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming seen her love and shook her head once everything was off her as she looked for Bunny. "No no no... she shouldn't...he lied..." she said started to cry a little bit as she hug her love.

Fallon's phone goes off and he open the phone. "Hello?"

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya pulls Ming Yue into his arms. "Fallon? Its Touya....hey....my cousin has Usagi." He said. "I'm sorry please tell your dad."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon started to freak out. "What!" He yelled on the phone. As he started to pace nearly in worried.

Ming holds her love. "We need to save her.." she cried.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya sighed. "He threatened to kill Ming Yue if I didn't hand her over. I know that your father can get her out of there...please just call him." He said

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Fine. I call you once I am done talking to my dad." he said as he hung up from him and called Billy as he paces.

Ming curled up tight to her love. "he going to kill her and you..." she whispers.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Billy answers the phone as soon as he sees that it is his son. "Don't tell me that she already left the house?" HE said into the phone sounding irratated with Bunny.

"Billy won't let him kill her...watch she will be rescued...and then I will tell my father and he will be punished." He whispered into her hair.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yes she went while I was napping..." he said to his father nearly heart broken as it was much like how his father had to leave him with his mother. As he keep pace.

Ming shook in her love's arm. "I hope so.." she press her face into his chest as a tear run down her cheek as she thought about what Tia said about making her one of his little whores after he was all done with her love and his sister.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Alright then where is she. I am on lunch I can go pick her up." He said into the phone as he got into his car ready to go get his son's girlfriend from whereever she was at.

"I know he will be okay baby." He said and started to pull her towards his car.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"With Tia..he had her brother girlfriend or whatever she is to him... wand he was going to kill the girlfriend if Bunny didn't go to him."he said in tears.

Ming let him walked her to his car as she realized that her new car was junked as she shake her head as it was a stupid to think about a car. It can be fixed but not Bunny...

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Fuck...Alright I am going to call Koto and track her down before it is too late.." He said and started to speed off while calling his Japanese partner.

"Where should we go?" Touya asked not wanting to go home or to the pit or...anywhere.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I don't know love... I need a shower though..." she said as she looked at her love holding him tight.

He phone Bunny's brother's

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

After several hours past....

Billy came back to his home with Usagi in his arms. She had bruises all over her face and arms. A thin on one finger as if someone got interupted from trying to cut it off. He gently laid her one the couch. "Fallon!"

Koto was right behind Billy and was phoning Ming Yue has he stood behind the couch looking down at Usagi who was still fighting to try and stay with Tai so he wouldn't hurt her friends again.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming answer her phone after seeing who it was. "Hello.." she said as she was still curled up to her love.

Fallon hear his father calling for him as he comes running into the living room and before he could say anything. "Bunny!" he moved to her side as he try to hold her without hurting her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Hey we have her...he roughed her up pretty bad but she will be fine." He said as soon as Ming Yue picked up the phone. "She's isn't bad enough to go to the hospital but maybe you guys should head over here and stay here were it is safe for a while."

Usagi looked up at Fallon and gave him a weak smile but didn't speak. Naw it hurt to much to breath let alone speak but Billy had given her a shot that would clear out the pain she was feeling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum