hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Koto wants us to head to Billy's place.." she said to her love. "We head there soon.." she said as she was not able to drive since the rake with Tia..

Fallon just hold his love not caring that she speak or say anything just knowing that she was alive and well that was all he need. As it fulled a fire deep inside of him wanting to stop all this from happening again to his love. "I love you." he whisper in her ear as he gently kiss her cheek.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya grabbed some random keys to a random spare car in the pit. It would be better for them not to be seen in one of their unique cars. He rushed to the car with Ming Yue and started to drive over to Billy's. When there they went right up to Billy's floor and called instead of knocking.

Koto went and opened the door for Ming Yue and Touya. Billy and himself had decided that it was about time to tell the two what Usagi was up too. "Hey...Usagi's on the couch but Billy and I would like to talk to you after you see her." he said gently.

Before Touya and Ming got to Billy's Usagi passed out in Fallons arms. She was just so sore and tired but she knew that she was safe with Fallon so close by.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue stay close to her love as they walked into Bill's place as she looked around. She looked over at Bunny and then look down as she started to blame herself for not listening to Koto and staying at the pit. If she didn't get took Bunny wouldn't be in the state that she was in.

Fallon watch Bunny fall sleep as he watch her chest rise and fall. He watching for it to go still, he was not going to lose her.'i will kill him!' he thought to himself.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya blinked to see his sister curled up in Fallon's arms. "Hey Fallon....how's she doing..." He asked in a half whisper trying to be quiet encase she could be woken. "You're really her boyfriend aren't you?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon only looked up to see who was really talking to him. "She beat up bad...dad gave her a shot thought to help with the pain." he whisper back as his eyes fall back to her chest to keep an eye on that. "Not sure fully what all he did to her.." he add in a whisper as he looked up a little bit with a small smile but though it quickly turn to a harden sad face. "Yes...She used my father as a cover up to please your father.." he whisper as he knew more but didn't feel it was his place to tell him about his sister activities.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"It was more for your protection then anything I bet...she has the harder life then me...but once my father hears of this Tai will be sleeping in the river." He said grimly. His sister so briused and broken that it hurt him just to look at her.

"It was more then just to protect him. I have to work closely with her...time is running out so I think it is time you found out why Koto, Bunny, and myself are so close." He paused to make sure the couple was listening. "She contacted the US government with information on recent activies that the Yakuza was planning in the US. We wished to continue being informed so I was sent here to watch over her and work with Koto until we could send in an agent other then your sister...Her terms in all this was that you two and herself be shipped off to America as soon as possible and hidden safely." Billy explained and looked down at the beaten girl. "However I think that the mission is a failure as long as Tai is in the way and that all of us should go to America soon."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming just listen and nod lightly. "She said something about it a few weeks ago at lunch about the 3 of us getting out here...I think it was a few weeks..." she said in a low voice. "We thought she was going crazy from everything going on.." she said as she hug her love and hind her face into her love's chest as she could feel tears started to form because she looked at Bunny.

"It was to keep what she was doing covered up. It was easier if your father thought My dad was her cowboy sugar daddy.." he said as he hold her close to him trying his best not to her and letting her sleep in his arms. Though he glace up to see her brother looking hurt by her state. "I am going to take her to my room so she can get a little be comfier and you all can fill me in on the plan later. That way you can speak freely without having to whisper?" he asked in a questionable tone to see if her brother would no about it.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Billy nodded to his son and helped him gently stand up with Usagi in his arms. "You'll have to forgive her for not telling you but the more people that knew about it the riskier that it got...She felt horrible about it the whole time." He said gently.

"So she did all this for us? I always thought she hated me and Ming because she was so antisocial....God I feel like a jerk now...So what is the plan? I mean how are we going to safely get out of here? With the races coming up it will deffinately look werid that we all disappear even Koto."

"That is easy...you guys race...the recieves two tickets to America. Since you guys are underage I have to come as well...and Usagi would bring Billy and he would inturn pay for a ticket for his son. Then on our way to our hotel there is a car accident and our bodies are burned..." Koto said from the corner. "That had always been the plan...shouldn't be hard for the six second king and the drift queen."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I know dad.." he said as he lay her on the bed before getting in with her and cover her up along with himself. As he wrap his arms around her gently to not wake her. "I knew the terms in us being together.." he whisper as he kiss her forehead gently. "rest my love. I got you." he whisper to her as a tear run down his cheek as he wish he could had helped her before this could happen..

Ming just nod as she was in her love's arms. "We could do it with remotes controls. Shouldn't be that hard.." Ming said as she lift her head up as she was already thinking of how the wires and things should be. She love motorcades as she looked at billy. "Do you have a paper and a pencils?" she asked him as she slowly moved from her love and went to the table.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"The officials would smell out the romotes...we have to rely on Touya and Usagi's abilities. But they have both held onto their titles for a couple years now so it will not be that hard. Also I have fixed the race so that you are in the six second races and Fallon...yes Billy...Fallon is in the drift races..that way we have two chances of winning the prize and less competitors." Koto explained.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue sigh lightly as he said that. "Never mind.." she said as she bite her lips not sure if she could bring herself to get into the car to race not with what happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum