hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 18]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiles as she kisses him and jumps up to wrap her legs around his waist. She herself being very turned on by the prospect that they could get caught. "Hmm I love you Fallon."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon let his hand gose to her ass cheeks. "I love you too Bunny." as he gose back and kissed her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She keeps kissing him with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as they were supposed to be in class.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon takes and keep kissing her as he wanted to fuck her again but he didn't know how much time he had with her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

[color=plum] She took a deep breath as she pulled from the kiss. "Perhaps we should go to class." She whispered. "But every chance we get we will be meeting somewhere and doing this.[/color

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon looked at her almost panting as he slowly let go of her as he bite his lips. "I guess your right." he whispers.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

[color=plum]"And then tonight while you daddy is gone I am going to show you a good time...again." She whispered and then kissed him again.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon kissed her back and smiles. "Show me to my class?" he asked "It could be the favor for my dad.." he asked not wanting her to leave him just yet.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She kissed him once more before nodding. "Yeah I will show you to class. God I love you." She whispered and kissed him again.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I love you too." he said back as he hug her back after she kissed her back.

Ming Yue trun on her computer and sign into the im and waitting to see if her love did the same as she worked on a paper.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya signed in and messaged her. 'hey luv.'

She licked her lips. "Maybe we can gave sex during lunch." She said with a bright smile.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue smiled at her screen and message back hey babe! 3 report is fun.. Very Happy

Fallon smiled more at her. "Sounds great my love." He wishper low to her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and kissed him once more time before turning to leave and walking him to class.

'I hate reports. English is my subject right now.'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

History.. got to love it..not. Ming Yue gave a sigh.

Fallon head in to the room as people gave little giggles at his pink slippers.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She could hear people snickering so when he was going to be introduced to his class she stepped into the room and introduced him herself. After that there were many whispers about Usagi and Billy...and Fallon.A small white kid that was behind Fallon patted him on the shoulder. "So your Daddy's girlfriend is sticking up for you huh?"

'English is easy. I already know it.' He typed with a sheepish smile of his face.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"No. I am sure she only doing what Billy asked her to do." he said as he rolled his eyes and looked at the head of the class not liking the link between them more now.

Yeah yeah... and why do I have to hear about dead people? if just let their damn horse do their talking there wouldn't really be any wars.. she said as she sigh again.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The white kid moves to sit next to Fallon. He smiles. "I am just kidding. I am what you would call on the inside of the loop. So I know who Bunny girl is really diggin on."

'Because we need to learn from the past to have a better future love.' He types her back in between notes.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"And you are? Who say I am really in the loop anyways?" he asked sit there feeling a bit out of place here.

better future just stop beening haters! she hold back a laugh as she shitch back to her paper and type a little bit.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

The kid chuckled. "I'm Ren." He answers and smiles. "And I mean my dad is 'deep into your father corperation'" He said hinting that his dad was here to help Billy with Usagi's situation.

"be good and learn" He typed with a smile. She always mad him smile.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"There should be t-shirts saying "the loops we love those frite loops." he laughted at his own stupidness. He was sure that he would scared Ren away.

I am trying to learn... but being good is much harder speacial when I got you on the brain.she said with a smirk a bit at the screen as if Tuaya could see it.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well I know that you're loop is aimed for a certain small mammal that is not aiming her loop for a piece of stale white bread." He said

'Well if you pull off an A in that class I will give you a nice surprise.' He typed thinking that it would motivate her.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I am not aiming anything at anything." He said as leans on the dest acting rather board with everything.

Ming Yue blush reading the messaged.Oh really now *blush at deep thoughts*

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Alright alright." Ren said and went back to his seat but that was right before an IM poped up on Fallon's screen. 'I meant that I know that you and Usagi are having a thing.'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon just started to type letting no emontions on his face at the best as he could it made himself think that he was about to get into a race as he typed. I figured as much but with cover up and all.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Its all cool. Its best that you aren't the center of everyone's attention with her. Her cousin would run you into the ground. They want Bunny girl to marry older.' Ren typed back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum