hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 18]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue nods. "Okay we see you at the pit." she said as she pulled out the parking lot and head to the pit going as fast as she could.

"I know hun...He not worried about it. You shouldn't either, our dad agents I guess it on our blood to do things that are risky.. Though you need tented windows for his lie to have worked..." he said with a sigh.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah I will see you there." He said and closed his phone. "Come on Ren I will drop you off." He said and looked over at the couple. "Don't let anyone come in here...don't even ring anyone into the floor." He warned the two.

Touya was sad that he could not be racing with his love but thier saftey was for the best. "Maybe Tai will blow over soon."

"I guess..." She said and fidgeted. "I don't know what he wants from me. If you really wants my position he can have it I want out...I want to take Touya and leave."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue close her phone once he said that and headed to the pit as she looked worried as she drive.

"Understood koto." he said as he hold her and listened to her as he holds on to her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled and nodded and helped Ren out.

"I'm sorry I am so much trouble to you, Fallon." She said gently and leaned forward to kiss his chest. "I wish I were not a Mafia Princess and I could show you off..."

"Why don't you just drop me off and you go race off some of the steam..." Touya said knowing that she needed to think and that she thought the best while driving at speed limit breaking ways.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He cup her face into his hand and kiss her lips. "I know hun. I know. but this is the hand we are given so we must play them as they fall." he said with a smile.

Ming Yue look at Tuoya for a moment. "You sure love?" she asked as she was taking the shorter route to the pit off the main roads.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I wouldn't blame you if you no longer wanted to be with me." She said and took a step back from him. "You could have been killed and it would have been my fault...Ren got hurt and could have been killed."

"I am sure baby." He said and kissed her free hand.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I am not going anywhere My Bunny. So put that out of your thoughts." he said with a smile at her and pulled her back to him.

She smiled as she pulled up to the pit to drop him off. "I wont be gone long I promest." she said to him as she bend over to him and kiss him before she let him out of the car.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She stepped back again. "Are you sure...because...I don't know if I can let you go if we spend one more day togeather....it might as well be foreever." She said playing with her hair.

Touya kissed his girl back and got out of the car and stood there to watch her drive away.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Then so be it my love. We are stuck together until the world dies." he said with a smile at her.

Ming Yue smile at her love as he gets up. As she drive off as she drive safely to the track. Once she got to the track as she turn on her I pod and took a deep breath and snap it into grad and speed down the track.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She frowned. "I am serious Fallon. My body is only 17 but my mind is almost 30. I grew up quickly and I know that what I feel for you is not puppy love it is real and true and I don't want to get high hopes on it if you don't want to deal with my dangerous life style."

From off the track Tai drives his big tank like truck right into Ming Yue's speeding car. He doesn't do it hard enough to flip her but just stop her car and keep it from going anywhere. Slowly he lowers himself to the ground and goes over to the driver side pointing his gun point blank in the face. "Get the fuck out now and give me your phone."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue blink from the jerk she had a little mark on her face as she hear the order and who's voice it belong to she slowly reach for her phone and hold it out to him as she open her door getting out. She had this blank look on her face trying to show no fear or anything like that but deep down she was scared as hell. She keeps her phone out to him as she stood up in front of him as he moved his gun with her movement.

"And I am not joking. I know what good for me. And you are.. you made me to really open my eyes to my dad.." he said as he pulled her back into him.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She sighed and looked down before she looked back up at him tears in her eyes. "That is because I loved you from the first moment I saw you and I know Billy and he is a good man just in a bad job." She whispered before she kissed him gently.

Tai took her phone and put it in his own pocket before he took her by the hair and started to drag her to his car. "I thought I would get Touya but it turns out you two are slightly smarter then I thought...so here is what is going to happen....they will find you missing and look for you...until then you are MINE...got that you little bitch."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon kiss her back just as gentle as he pulled her closer and lift her up into a curdle hold and sit down in a chair.

She close her eyes as she was force to look down until they got to the door of his truck door. "Yes sir..." she said not dare looking him in the eyes. As her heart was pounding as she wounder what he was going to do to her or anything like that.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He got a pair of cuffs and snapped them onto her wrists before using another pair to attach her to the passenger door. "I won't hesitate to kill you. Remember that." He said slamming the door shut and going to get into the driver seat.

Usagi smiled and curled up onto his lap when he sat down. "I could not think of a better partner then you. Anata wo ai shite iru."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

The cuff was on too tight but she said nothing and just nod as he gave her a reminder of his cruel heart as she hugs to the door as best as she could as she was ready to watch where he was going to take her so she hope to.

Fallon smiled at her comment. "Thank you." he said as he though of the words she said not fully sure what she said. "I love you too." he said not sure if that what she said.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

When Tai got in he pulled a black cotton pillow case over her head. "I don't think so. You are not telling anyone anything." He said and sped off making so many fake turns and circles and after an hour he pulls her out of the car and walks her into a room in an house that Ming would have never seen. He then threw her her phone. "Call your boy toy."

She smiled and nuzzled him gently. "I am glad that you do." She whispered and kissed at his neck. "Will you take me now?" She asked rubbing her nose against his.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming try to catch it but didn't so she bind down and pick up the phone and look at Tia and then at the phone as she press 2 and press send because he was the only person she had on speed dial. She try hard not to shake as it started to ring.

He smile at her and moan lightly from the kiss to the neck. He kissed her lips after her requested as he started to rub her body.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Tell him that I have you and if he wants you back in a week he will bring Usagi to the track." He said to her getting down next to her so he could hear the converstation on the phone.

She gave a soft moan before look at him. "In your room." She pleaded. "Please."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"yes sir." she said in a low voice almost submissive voice. As she waitted for her love to answer the phone as she didn't wanted tell him but she knew she had to..

"Okay love." he said as he picked her up and carry her to his room. As he kissed her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She kissed him back her hands tangling into his hair. "I love you so much Fallon." She whispered onto his lips.

"Ming Yue is there something wrong?" Touya answered his phone.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yes..love..Tia took me and if you wanted to see me in a week time take sis to the track.." she said as she try hard not to cry or shake with Tia soo close to her.

"I love you so much too Bunny." he said as he open the door and close it behind them.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Take Bunny to the track? Like how? Like for him to take her instead of you?" He asked in arush into the phone. He didn't think that she had the answers but he was sure that Tai was listening in.

"Tell him yes I am going to take his sister." Tai whispered into Ming Yue's ear. "Tell him that his sister will live when I let her go...but if he doesn't bring her then YOU will not."

She chuckled as she kissed him deeply feeling very much like a bride being carried across the threshold of her new house.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming swallowed hard. "Yes he will take her.." she took a another breath as she was getting cotton mouth,"But don't worried when he let her go she will still live...but if choose not do this..." she whispers."I wont...live.." she said as she now shook.

He giggle lightly as he lay them both down and kissed him deeply.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"God damn it....alright alright I will see you two there." He said he had no idea if he could get Bunny to go and not that he really wanted to give up his sister but he didn't want Mine Yue to die.

She giggled as they landed on the soft sheets. "Hmmm I've decided that I like it when you take me." She whispers and kisses him again and again.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Okay, I love you.." she said as she looked at Tia. "Do you have a time you wanted him there...sir." she said not out of respect but out of fear. She look down at her laps waiting for them both to answer back.

Fallon smiles as he started to take off her close slowly as he gently kiss down her body as he unbotton her school shirt. He made no moved to undo her bra just yet as he work down her body unitl he got to her skirt he unzip them from the side and pulled them off and throw them on the floor. He gently lifted her up and kiss deeply as he pull off her shirt and throw that too on the floor. As he was still on top fully dress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum