hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 18]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She shift away from him as she looked at the wall and then looked back at him. "I don't like your mind games." As she put on a brave face as she worried about her love.

"I don't care what we do love." he said with a smile as he kissed her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"It is only mind games when you don't really mean to do them." He answered with a cocky smile.

"Want to play a game with me?" she asked rolling onto her belly.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Whatever." she said as she rolled her eyes lightly at him.

"Sounds too to me love." he said as he smiled at her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Whatever yourself...you are lucky...you know I could have the tattoo artist come in and tatto you with 'Tai's Bitch'" He threatened

She smiled and went to sit on the floor by his xbox.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She looked away from him as she knew he would too.

Fallon started to shift through the games not sure which one to play. "Which one you wanted to play?" he asked her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Thats what I thought." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Any game is fine as long as I can play it with you." She said with a smile.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She pulled on the cuff as she moved away as much as she could.

He pulled out a racing game and smiled as he hand it to her. "How about this one?" he asked with a laugh.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tai smiled and chuckled gently. "God you are pathetic."

Usagi nodded and smiled brightly. "Yeah sure!"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I don't care." she said as she try to turn her back on him. "It don't matter you wont kill him or his sister.." she whisper.

he laugh lightly as he put it in and and gets 2 controller. he give her first player and he took second player out of habit.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Oh i will and then I will make you my whore." He said and went over taking her face in his hand and making her look at him.

Usagi smiled and giggled as she played the first race of the game and beat everyone in it. "Wow looks like I am the DQ in every race."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue looked up at him as he forced her to as tears fall as she shook unable to find her voice now.

Fallon watch her play and cheer her on as he giggled at her comment. "Yeah your score is soo damn hight it not funny love." he said as he laugh more knowing that he couldn't be it.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"And when I break you I will kill you too Mingy." He said putting his face close to her's. "I promise that." He pushed her away and went back to his chair.

"I am just good at racing.." She said with a blush. "Hey have you seen my phone?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

When he pushed Ming away her head it the head board as she yelled out. "Shit!" form the pain in the back of her head as she was still shaking from what he told her. As her eyes water up from the mixture of fear and the pain.

He smiled and laughed some more. "I think the last place I saw it was out in your car..Wanted me to go and get it?" he asked her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

USagi smiled and nodded. "PLease but becareful I don't trust me Cousin." She said and rolled onto her back.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon nod and get dress. "I will love." he said as he piked up his keys and head of the place and lock the door behind him as he runs down to her car and runs back.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

While on his way back to the room the phone rings and brings up Touya's number.

He was desperate to try and get ahold of his sister..he needed her to go to Tai...so he could get Ming Yue back.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon bite his lips as it rings as he run in and close the door behind him and relocked it. "Love your phone it ring!" he yelled out to her and run it to her not wanting her to get to trouble not sure it was her parents as it came up in Japanese.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Usagi was sprawled out onto his bed and looked up at him with a frown as she took her phone and noticed it was her brother. "Moshi Moshi." She said not sounding all to cheerful.

"Usagi....I need you to.." His voice caught in his throat. "I need you to meet up with me." Touya whispered.

"Alright...when and where? Alright. Sayonara!" She said and closed her phone.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon looked at his love. As he lips. "What is going on?" as he stood there worried.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She grabbed a controller. "My brother wants to meet with me tomarrow at the racetrack." She said as she started another race in the game.

Touya text Tai to tell him that the meeting was set.

"Well well Mingy baby looks like your were wrong...he will give up his sister for you!" Tai taunted and turned his phone to show her.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I hope everything is fine." he said as he watch her started to play the game.

"He wont.. it lies.." she whisper more to herself.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"He will because he loves you Mingy.." He said with a sly smile. "That is why I do not want to love anyone other then myself."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I don't care. You can't have bunny!" she yelled as she try to kick at him though he as on the chair and she was on the bed.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He chuckles and looks at her with anger. "Yes I can and Yes I will have her and there is nothing that you can do about it. Stupid girl."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"They smarter than this.. they wont give into you, you bastard." she yelled at him as she didn't think about the names she used might be a bad one fore her to used as she that she pissed him off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum