hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 18]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Get her out from behind that wheel. You and Ren take her over to my place....I'll let Koto know that she is there and that he should probably pick up Touya and Ming Yue and keep them at the pit..." He order though his tone was not harsh. It was the oppisite because it was full of concern.

"Come on let's ditch the next half of school and go driving." he suggested loving the way that driving had always cleared his mind.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Come on bunny pulled over and let someone else drive.." he said in a sweet and caring voice as all he wanted to do is hold her. "I am sure dad got a plan to help keep your brother." he added still be sweet and gently.

Ming yue smiled at her love and whisper,"Head to the race track?" she asked with a giggle as there was 2 things she been wanting to do since this morning one have fun with her love and test out her new car.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ren put a hand on her forearm. "Just turn into this alley. Jump into the backseat with Fallon and let me drive you to his house...I promise to be safe with your baby." Usagi gave in to the requests of the two guys and pulled into an alley where she climbed over the front seat into the back and curled up in Fallon's lap. Ren took the driver seat and start toward's Billy's apparentment.

"Yup..come on we need to go get my car from the pit." He said and started to walk toward's the partking lot where her car was.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon hold Bunny and run his fingers through her hair as he sink down into the backseat with here.

Ming Yue smile as she head to her new baby.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Bunny burried her face in Fallon's neck and felt as if she were safer here then in all the world. Slowly she kissed the side of his neck with affection. "I...I love you Fallon."

He smiled as he put his bags in the trunk and sat in the passenger seat. "Think you could beat the King?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I love you too Bunny." he said as he hold her close to him.

Ming Yue looked at her love. "Not sure but I sure can give him the run for his money." she said as she giggles as she toss her back in the back and jump in the driver seat.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

As they pulled up to the condo building Ren noticed a certain car parked near Billy's empty spot. His stomach went down to his ass.Tai got out of his firey red car and walked over to the driver side of his cousins car. "Ren...where is my cousin?" He asked reaching back behind him.Bunny stiffened as she heard her cousin's voice. She was in pure terror."Billy picked her up he wanted to get her something to eat." Ren lied and that was all it took before Tai took out his gun and shot Ren right in the shoulder.

"Oh really now..." He said and reached over to kiss her deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tai
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 13 11710895_gal

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon holds on to his love as she tight up in his arms as he hadn't got out yet as he didn't know what to do to help Ren.Yet he didn't wanted to leave Bunny alone where he could find her.

She kiss him back just as deeply.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Tai smiled as he opened the back door of the car. "Stupid americans I can see in the back fucking seat." He said as he reached in and pulled Usagi out by the hair. She didn't dare scream or show weakness.Ren held his arm where the bullet had entered. "Come on man just let her go.""Fuck you!" Tai took aim again but Usagi scrambled to her feet and got infront of his arm."Stop please don't hurt Ren again!" She shouted with her arms open wide.Tai put the mouth of his gun right under Usagi's chin. "Should I shoot you instead?"

he frowned when his cellphone started to ring and he looked at it to see that it was his dad. He answered the phone and said a few things in japanese. He then got a worried look on his face before hanging up. "Tai went to find my sister. Appearently she took a car from him in that last race and he thinks he is betrayed."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon jump out of the car and hit Tai in the back of the head as all he thought he was doing was saving his girl."Leave my father girlfriend alone." as he still remember it was not safe for him to know about them.

"She wouldn't be that stupid would she..." Ming Yue questionable tone as she looked at her love as she worried about his sister too.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"No she really isn't that stupid...Tai's had a thing about getting her lowered in the ranks. As it stands she will end up being the boss of this side of town when my father steps down." He told her and wondered if they should be finding her or keep going to do what they were going to do.

Tai stumbled a bit and turned to aim his gun at Fallon. "Who the fuck do you think you are Cowboy?!" He shouted his face almost red in anger.Usa once again jumped in front of the gun. "Stop trying to hurt my friends, Tai..."

"Let them go Tai." Koto's voice sounded. He had his own gun with dead on aim at Tai's head."I am not one of your flunkies to order around Koto." Tai said with utter hatred."No but I have her father on speed dial and if you want your status to stay where it is you will let her and her friends go or I am going to tell him your are pointing your fucking gun at his daughter's head!"Tai growled but put his gun away got in his car and sped off.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon look at Bunny worried about her until he looked over at Ren. "Are you two okay?" he said as he look over at Koto thinking he fucked up or something.

"So, what do you think we should do love?" she asked as she didn't keep up with the their family ordeal as much as she should but she keep in the shadow but goes by their rules for many reason.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Usagi rushed to her car and opened the door to help Ren out. "Oh my god. I am so sorry you should have just let him take me!" She said in a rush looking at the clean bullet wound.

Ren looked over at Fallon. "Hey you are my new buddy's girl." He said and shrugged. "That is what buddies do. Right Fallon?"

Koto smiled at them. "Glad everyone is alright. Fallon. Thanks for standing up to Tai...takes guts."

"Call her...I mean you call her...Or Koto or something."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"It my crazy Irish blood on my dad's dad side of the family, it shows every now and then." he said to Koto as he looked at Ren. "Yeah Ren buddies don't let crazy people take off with friends." he added to Ren, "Guts... I nearly piss myself after I hit him.." he said in all honestly to Koto as he wanted to touch Bunny's shoulder but they was still outside.

Ming Yue pulled out her phone and call Bunny's phone as she started up her car as was ready to hang up and call Koto if she didn't answer her cell. "Come on hun pick up." she said as she put her cell on speaker so her love can hear what was going on.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Koto chuckled as he walked over to help Ren go up to Billy's condo. Where he looked at the bullet wound and put an bandage around it. "Your father will have to take you to the agent doctor." He said as he light up a cigarette.

Once inside Usagi moved herself into Fallon's arms and just nuzzled into his chest. He was warm and made her feel utterly safe. She felt utterly horrible about what had happened to Ren and her cellphone had fallen out in the car.

Touya cursed as he could slightly hear Usagi's voice message system kick in. God what were they going to do. Slowly he tried to get into touch with his cousin just to see if the ass would say anything about her.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon pulled her close to him once they was inside and gently rub her back and play with her hair.

"Damn.." she said as she get the message. "Hey Usaga give me call as soon as you get this it important!" she said as she sound as irrigated as she could be. As she close her phone and dial up Koto to see if she was with him or if he knew where she was.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Usagi stayed with him. To her he was strong and brave though it might not seem that way to himself. That was when she heard Koto's phone go off.

Koto answered his phone. "Mingy baby how are you?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue would normal laugh at him for calling her that but she went straight into business like tone. "Koto, is Bunny with you?! Her father had just called Tuaya and told him that Tia saying that she jacked a car from him and he felt betrayed.. So he be out looking for her. She need to know and I got no answer from her cell..." she said in one long breath staying in business tone as she bite her lips as she wait for him to answer.

Fallon rocked Bunny close to him as he runs his fingers through her hair as he try to get her to relaxed.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah I know." He said. "I ran into him trying to blow her brains out. I highly suspect that it is not a car that she is after her status." He said into the phone as he glanced over at Fallon and Usagi. "She's fine...at Billy's house."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue eyes go wide for a moment and shock her head to go back as if it was a normal call. "That was what Tauya though so too.." she said as she looked at Tuaya and lip 'she is fine at billy what do you want to do now?'

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Ask Koto what we should do..." He mouthed back.

Usagi looked up at Fallon and leaned up on her toes and kissed him gently.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue gives a light nod in the business tone. "So, is there anything we need to do or should do?" she asked as she looked over at her love as she gently reached over and put her hand on his leg and gave it gentle squeezed.

Fallon lead down to her and kiss her back gently as he smiles

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Stay off the road." He said with all seriousness. "Because if he can't get to Usa he will get to Touya to mess with her. Go to the pit he won't go there. Lay low."

"You were really brave." She whispered onto his lips. "No one has ever dare stand up to Tai before. Even I am scared of him."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue give a light sigh. "Yes sir." she said as she looked at her love and lips. 'we head to the pit and stay there and lay low..' she pet her steering wheel even though she wanted to test it out but her love safey was more important. It just have to wait.

Fallon looked down at her and whisper to her. "I was worried about you, love." he hold her close and went on whispering. "I didnt even think he was going to turn around.." he said as he was being truthfully with her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He nodded if Koto was giving them the order to lay low it was for the best. Koto believed that everyone under him could be free so when he did tell you to do something you knew it was for your saftey. "Alright let's head back."

She chuckled gently. "Well it worked out for the best. IT gave Koto enough time to get to us...I am so sad that Ren got shot though. I feel so responsible for it. He was only defending me."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum