hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:39 am

"And now I lost her." She said softly. She didn't react to him touching her very much or when he rebandanged the wounds from the lash and saw the scars of the past. She didn't seem to feel pain right now, blinks slow like one who lacked sleep. Tracing to secure a bandage he saw a very faint red line trace against the new bandage. The wounds weren't closing and healing. Looking to her Arsil's eyes were closed again but they didn't open. She still breathed. She was weakening and already weak. Not moving when touched or when he said her name. Infact when he moved her to his arms she was rather limp. Hand slipping from her side to the ground where Taursil's pendant was tangled between her fingers, chain stained red. Arsil's hand bleeding from gripping it so hard.

52The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He seeing this as thoughts came. "I may have lost Tausil but I will not lose you." he said as he looked at the camp site as the fire seemed to have die out. "hold on dear, Arsil." he as he picked her up and tooked off running off toward home as they said it was what would help her.  He was holding her close to him as he letting his legs carry him leaving everything behind. Knowing that he should had went after Tausil even though she was ment to married. So much he should had to done but didn't. He didn't wanted this to be one of those things. He already wish soo much that fate had been twisted other ways.

53The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 am

He soon made it and other Elves moved out of his way as he made the trek up the flet. There the lord and lady looked her over and tended to her. Allowing Haldir to go home and rest.He was called by them the next day to a room where Arsil was sleeping. Collar off and neck bandaged. "She is tended to and trying to heal but her heart is broken from such terrible torments at the hand of goblin masters. " Galadriel said softly watching her and letting Haldir get closer and gently take her hand that was bandaged a bit. "She has now one to call friend or family save you Haldir. She woke and asked for you, I've never seen such fear when she was told you were sent home. I gave her a sleeping tea. It is up to you if you want to take her home or to leave her here." She said softly.

54The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:30 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He looked at her as she spoke. "It may be best if she dose come to my home." he said as he looked over at her in her restfully sleep. He slowly walked around to her and run his fingers through her hair as if she was her sister. In their navit touga. "Rest fair lady for I will watch over you now." he said as he looked down at her to see if anything happen in her.

55The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:36 am

A tenseness eased in her , he felt it though no one could see that. Easily picked up by him she stirred but only to snuggle into the curve of his shoulder and neck. Breathing easing as she had breathed him in voice weak but she groaned his name as if asking for him in her sleep. Galadriel let him go home taking him off duty for awhile.

56The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir gently hold her. "I am here my dear. Just rest." he hold her more once he got them home as he looked at her. As there was no sound around other than her faint breath along with his own heart beat. As he run his finger through her hair. As he couldn't help it but a say a poem.

"The road is long

Sweet little Taveler

Keep your eyes sharp

Your feet sweef

As they will carry you back home

My sweet little tavler."

As he rock her lightly as as she seem to cuddled close to him. He runs his fingers through him as he couldn't believe how much he missed a woman tell in his arms. He close his eyes and let her rest in his arms.

57The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 am

She relaxed a lot more he soon could feel her heart match his own. Opening his eyes he soon found her eyes on him. She gave a weak smile and hesitated but touched his cheek to his move a strand of hair behind his ear tracing his ear slowly. "I was afraid lastnight that I lost you...is this..strange ?" She asked gently. the tone was hopeful that he liked her maybe and that she had found something to hold to in this world.

58The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:26 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled down at her as she looked up at him. "No, it not fair lady." he said in a sweet voice that he had though he had losted when her sister had to go. He run his fingers through her hair more and smiled down at her and he couldn't help but kiss her forehead as he keep a hold of her.

59The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:33 am

She blinked to that but felt a shiver feeling his touch and kiss to her forehead. The tips of her ears went pink and she felt a strange sensation in her chest. It made her feel warmth but she wasn't on fire. Her grip on his tunic going tight. She turned her head where he was that when he started to pull back he felt her cheek rest against his. "why does my chest ache but I feel no pain? My heart...it's feels like a bird trapped in a cage." She shivered and traced fingers through the locke of his hair feeling painfully shy.

60The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He hear her asked this he couldn't help but blush lightly as he run finger through her hair more. "It means that your really like someone close." he said as he was not sure if that help her understand. As the he hold her close as he let felt that their heart was beatting close in the rythem.

61The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 am

For the first time in years Arsil broke down an got silent tears but she stopped gripping his tunic so much and moved into him, slender arms went around him as hands rested yet pulled as his back and she buried her head in his neck and shoulder. Shaking a little. He heard her sniffle a little bit but her heart fell in sync with his Voice low and so damn shy. "I do like you...I really really do. Please don't send me away once I heal. Please." She said in their language and it wasn't so broken anymore either. The need to stay with him tangible in the air. Finally sitting back she looked to him and if her ears could move they would of slacked with the way she looked at him now. Feeling his thumbs caress across the tears. She needed someone and right now that was him. This wasn't like with Taursil, Arsil really needed him and someone to care for her and believe in her to live and heal. It was a single breathtaking thing ever asked of someone and it was being asked of him..

62The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He looked at her as he wiped away all her tears as he looked at her. "Your here to stay, fair lady." he said with a smile as he held her close. "You never have to leave." he said as wanted her to know that he was there for her.

63The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 am

She hugged him back and finally calmed and slept when he tucked her in. She began to eat more and gain her appetite back. She started to heal and regain color and heal from the wounds and especially mentally when around Haldir. She took quite a long time to get used to his brothers. But she was always there at the door when she sensed him coming home. Like right now she was there when he opened the door. Happy and excited to see him though he had only been gone all day she hugged him and snuggled up nearly "welcome home!" She pulled his hand and giggled to sit him down and run into her room and came back to present a box. When he opened it it was another tunic shirt. One that was almost silver and brought out the blue of his eyes. Hand made and sewn. "Happy birthday Haldir." She leaned and kissed his cheek and then went around him to set the table, she had made dinner all by herself this time. His brothers were still on duty so it was just the two of them.

64The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at her as he brough him into the house and show him the new tunic as he smiled at her. "Thank you my dear." he said with a smile. He lift it up and smiled she knew his size. "You didn't have to do that my fair lady." he said and folded the tunic and put it into it back and go join her in the kitchen with a smile on his face. "So, what for dinner, my dearest one?" he asked her as he moved and try to see what he could do to help set the table to see it already set.

65The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:37 am

When he turned there was a spoon in front of him, she had already blew on it letting him taste it. It was sweet but tangy at the same time in a balanced broth and he tasted a sort of lembas like bread dumplings. Smiling as she heard his stomache growl after he tried it and giggled to kiss his cheek and push him to the table. She made their bowls and sat beside him to eat. "your favorite, and you don't work on your birthday. At least now when you're home." She really smiled to him. She was almost completely healed and his constant at home

66The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at her. "thank you Arsil." he said as he started to eat the dinner. He smiled at her. "You know that I don't mind to help with anything, no matter what the day is." he said with a smile. "You did good though."

67The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 am

She smiled at the praise.After dinner she sat with him outside on their favorite spot they could see the moon and starlight. Twiddling her fingers. "True you could help around but today I wanted to help you...after all you've done for me." She stopped and looked to him a bit bit her lip to smile with pink ear tips. "Can I give you your other birthday present if you close your eyes?"

68The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at her as everything seemed to be going good. It was his last thing he could do for Tausil but yet there was something about Arsil that just differnet about her he did feel a pulled to her.  "Okay." he said as he close his eyes and face her.

69The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:19 am

She slipped a pendant around his neck, hers that she had made the first day she was healed. She also pushed on his back a crack went out as she made it pop and reset. Giggling when he suddenly sighed and fell off balance she found his head in her lap. She giggled more and suddenly grabbed his ears and massaged them. Feeling them go hot under her fingers. A very delightful shiver going down his spine. Muscles eased to the point he felt spoiled.

70The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:33 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

As she gose on with the rubbing he gose limp and releaxed in her lap. "Your too good.." he said as she he keep going as he lay there and looked at the necklase that was now around his neck and smiled. "It soo pretty." he said as he close his eyes and just enjoy her touch.

71The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 am

She really smiled as she caressed his ears slower. "I like making you happy it makes me happy just to see you smile." She said in their tongue of elvish. Thumbs tracing his cheeks on the way back to the tips of his ears. Feeling the tips of her own go hot. "You are the reason I am alive and have a mended hear. I want to mend yours and be your shield." She felt a blush coming on. "My heart is glad and almost fast around you all the time like the first day you held me. I don't know if it is love or something else but I feel strongly for you. No matter what I will always feel this way for you Haldir." She confessed and leaned kissing his forehead in the barest brush of lips like he had her the day he held her.

72The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at he lay there letting her run her fingter tips over his ear. "You do that just by breathing and being you. Is payment enough my fair lady." he spoke gently as if he was started to fall sleep as he spoke their ancient voice.

73The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 am

She had a feeling he was falling asleep but she let him.Resting her back against the wall as she looked at the stars with a very soft smile till the hour grew late and she moved him to his bed. Feeling her wrist taken she looked at him but found he had grabbed it in his sleep. She watched him for a moment but moved into his bed and rested her head against his chest listening to his heart beat in his sleep and fell asleep herself. When Haldir woke he found himself in bed under the covers that morning but not alone. He was holding someone very tightly and spooned against them. Breathing in he knew that smell, that sound of breathing. Arsil. Arms around her he found one of their hands together with fingers interlaced. She was still asleep cuddled into his arm and pillow. Peaceful.

74The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled down at her as he hold her and let her rest. She had been so good to him, as he was to her. He move only to snuggle closer to her and kiss her forehead. She was melting the wall that he had puted around him since her sister had to leave. He knew that she was the reason he got up and moved on. He was sure his brother like that he was back to his light heartedness once again. Even though he was worried about Arsil, even though she was mending up greatly yet he still worried about her thinking even though he leaves her for a short moment that he leaved her alone to much.

75The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:25 am

Arsil yawned cutely and got up to help make breakfast as he got ready to go on duty. Hugging him goodbye for the afternoon. But in his travels he felt something was off. In the woods he felt like eyes were upon him and when he caught the one following him Arsil looked down and shuffled her foot. She was dressed in clothes she had made herself. A rangers outfit she shyly held and revealed a bow. Looking to him just as shyly. "i've been practicing I can be a ranger too..." She stated almost sullenly but in such a damn cute way. She wanted to stay with him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum