hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:24 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He watch her as their body seemed to felt perfect together. As her hand was on his chest and their lips met he eyes when wide in shock as if he found himself surrounded by orcs. As he pulled her close as the shock started to wear off and his eyes started to close as he started to kiss back with passion and love. He wanted to show her that he wanted her place to be at his side until they become nothing but a dust in the wind.

As the share the moment as it they was in outspace where there was no sound but sound of their fast beatting heart. As they had intertwisted the web tighter with the kiss. As if it was a love letter sending to someone they had left behind. As he didn't wanted to let this moment end as he moved his back to her cheek gently rubbing her cheek bone as gently kissing her more. She now had the key to his heart and he didn't wanted to live without her. He would take thousand of arrows just to keep her safe and live. He would fight endless of armys to get to her. She was his personal Queen and he hoped that she though of him in time as her personal King.

27The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 am

When it finally broke she stayed there against him for a time as they calmed. Fingers interlacing she smiled softly. She was home and that home was Haldir. "Let's go home." She smiled and he knew what she meant, to his house. As they walked her fingers stayed interlaced as she held to his hand, close now. They were a courting couple and he knew she would stay and become one of the people of the Golden Wood. He was starting to gain his lady after all. She playfully jabbed his brothers in jest and got onto them almost like part of a family making dinner for everyone.

28The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at her as she had interacted with his brother as it seemed effetessly. It was as if she had always been there at his side and part of the family. He watch her cook dinner as it been so long since there had been any kind of woman touch in his life since his mother had made the journy. Just beening in her personace gave him a song in his heart as he help her with what she would allowed as she was trying to find her way around the place, so she could be self function. "Thank you my lady of fair." he whisper to her as her eyes was on the food he knew she could hear him.  For the most part of their time with the family watch them as if they was some kind elfling. He couldn't wait to be alone again to talk with her more one on one again.

29The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 am

"Go wash up." She chided to his two brothers who were trying to make excuses to linger and she looked at them arching a brow. "What , oh no dinner, ok." They hey'd! loudly and she giggled as they rushed to go clean up, alone with Haldir as he helped. "they are both like elflings." She giggled more. Looking gently to him before going back to cooking. Smiling in a soft way. "I'm happy to be home."

30The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"You don't know the half of it." He laugh as he watch his brother rush off as she made her comement about them. He stood there as he smile gently at her as went back to cooking as it was soo sweet smeeling soo much better than bread and firut. "Home is glade to have a fair lady touch again." he smiled at her back side as he slowly waked over to her side as he gently lean on couner. "What can I really help you with to get dinner to the massies?" he asked with a light laugh talking about his brother.

31The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:01 am

"Set the table and drinks and help me pour the stew into the bowls. The bread should be just about done." She let him help. Giggling at his joke about his brothers. Leaning and kissing his cheek as she made his bowl for him. Giggling more softly. "Just be glad they aren't really elflings or our elflings for that matter for they would run a mischevious disaster to drive a goblin cross-eyed and crazy." She smiled.

32The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at him as he gather bowls for 3 more seeing how she had made his plate from him as he purled out 2 bowls of the stew and put them in their place and when back to make the last bowl and place it where it belong laughing at her comemnt of their children. "They would have their mother grace." he said as he begain to get the cups for drinks. "I am sure they will not be that bad." he added with a smile, "though again that would come handled in battle let the childern confused them and we sweep in and take them out." he said with a smile as he could hear his brothers comeing back from washing up.

33The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am

"and yet they would have their fathers grace to be like a ranger and go head first into danger for the grace of all free folk." She giggled calling his own trait out. "But if that were the case I would hope than it is a son." His brothers came back and they were awed at the home cook meal. Sitting beside Haldir and just to get to him she brushed her leg against his and wrapped her foot around his ankle to smile secretly . His brothers knew nothing of what was going on.

34The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I do what I can to keep my people free." he said before his brother fully moved in to the room. As he sat there eat he could feel his ear go red glad that he chose to wear his long white blonde hair down to hind his ear as he feels her foot wraped around his anckle as he let his leg rub up agaisted her leg. "This is really good just what this soul need." he said with a smile at her.

35The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:31 am

She smiled outright to him. "I already have that by being here with you , with all of you." She said smiling to his brothers who chuckled. Voicing their gladness that she would stay amongst them. She let eyes glance to Haldir in secret to meet for the briefest moments. "Perhaps I will stay and let this be one night of many." His brothers really smiled at that looking to Haldir.

"You smooth talker you convinced this fair lady to stay." Rumil teased. Laughing.

"If anyone needs a woman's touch it would be our brother lady fair." Rumil mock bowed. Making her giggle more so.

36The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"There more than smooth talking that keeps my fair lady near." he said shakeing his head at his brother. "Oh you know you like to cook meal. Much better than anything either of you two could make for us." He laughed as it had been really good to have a home cooked meal speacial after being out and keeping the army at bay.

37The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm

She giggled more so as they argued but helped clean up and wished them goodnight, silently and secretly stealing a kiss from Haldir at her door as he bade her goodnight. Eyes lingering on each other before her door closed. She was going to stay and go with him on patrol at the end of the week

38The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled as he went to his bed though he did wish that he could stay up and talked with her but with a good cooked food in his belly sleep seemed to take him over faster than he thought it would. His dream from the other night comes back to him as they move perfectly as they seemed to be danceding into each other lovelying touch and kisses as they moved as one. Knowing that it was how it was ment to be.

39The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Or so it seemed to be until the time of Celebrian's leaving Lothlorien. She was to wed and marry Master Elrond lord of Rivendell. She was one of the guards and the Golden Wood mourned the loss of her as did all of Haldir's House. Celebrian had been saved though and she had served the lady well.

A few years had passed leaving Rumil and Orophin worrying in a way over their brother's coldness. There was talk in the trees of a stranger in the woods.

40The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir walked the woods to find what this unknown person that was so close to their home as there was a wall up around his heart now. He believed that he was not ment to find that person that he would spend his endless days with as looked around letting his eyes and ears take in all that they could. As he knew his brothers was close behind him though he wish that they would just let him be. Yet not since the wedding have they left him alone. They make sure his cold elf heart still beats even though it still longs for Tausil's heart to beat with his. He shook his head as her face poped into his mind even out here reminded him of his once loved even though he knew he couldn't have her it still hurt even now. As he stayed away from Rivendell since the wedding.

41The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

One of the visiting rangers saw him and made a gesture to be quiet listening hard. A strange voice was on the air singing but now with words. Then the owner came into sight and was cloaked and hooded leading the reigns of their horse. By the voice they were young than most people that traveled alone but then they weren't alone other cloaked and hooded figures were with them also leading their horses.

42The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He looked at the ranger and nod his head. Seeing the hooded figure made him to think about Tuasil, and the night they met. He shook his head more as he watch more to see what this person would do.

43The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 pm

They traveled till they reached the Glen to make camp and the one that had walked out first now stepped from the group with the horses to the river stream away from the camp to let them drink. Caressing their manes and flanks. The other ranger stayed watching the camp while he followed the lone member.

44The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir watch them as soon as one was by the river he slowly moved to the river. His hand rest on his knife on his right side as moved long the trees to the other sided of the river as he gets there he slowly stand up and come visable. "State your business here?" he asked in his new cold and hard voice.

45The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:07 am

The person flinched and held to the reigns of the bridals a bit. "We are traveling to Lothlorien." A woman. She stepped away from him and close to her horse. She had now weapons for defense. Feeling fear as he approached coldly with his knife sword. "Stay away from me." She said a bit as he got closer. Breathing off a bit as her hands trembled. "Haldir stop!" The other ranger said breaking the tree line. The woman was muttering in broken elvish and the language of mordor...one of her companions a dark haired elf from Mirkwood moved forward and just in time to catch her on her collapse and lifted her up. Speaking in the elvin tongue to calm her. Walking back to lay her on the grass of the glen. "What's wrong with her?"

Haldir's companion asked as he gently removed her hood. She was an elf..."We freed her from a prison, she was once a Maia now just an elf. Her name is Arsil," Seeing her she was a dark version of ..Taursil! She had a slave collar on forged in the mines of the black gates. Pale. Having dark hair with golden highlight. hair tied up and back a bit. "she used the last of her power to take the form of an elf shade(ghost) by the name of Taursil to escape the torment, but it was slain and vanished and she was left in the hands of her captors once more. She keeps saying she wants to go to Lothlorien. Home is there. Her memory is supressed, she's wounded and the only way to heal her is to take her to Lothlorien or watch her waist away."

46The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Haldir moved his hand from his knife. "Fear no dear on. Tausil was a friend of mine.." he try to not be so cold knowing what the girl compainy had told the truth. Haldir try to keep his cool and stay conposted. "We can't let Tausil work fall out for nothing. I can only speak for myself as I will be your guiled to Lothlorien."He spoke solfly as he mind and shift to thoughts of Tausil and their monoring walks as the town still sleep just to have time just them and the sound of the sleeping woods and no brother watching and being brother.

47The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 am

He nodded and they traveled and only the one elf went with him for no horses could be in trees. Letting her sleep. Leaving her with him as he followed some of the rangers and his brother on patrol for the night. She woke and watched Haldir to see him staring at the night lost in thought. "I see your heart....you loved her...and now it's my fault she's gone..." She looked away from him to turn over a bit back to him. "I told her to stay away...she was happy. I didn't want her happiness to end, but she wouldn't let go. "

Arsil stared at the wood she laid on feeling heavy. "We are Twins...she said...Twins don't leave the other to die. " She gripped her cloak. "I couldn't save her at all..my fingers have barely healed now..." She felt pain and closed her eyes. The back of her tunic got streaks of red. Blood. When he leaned a bit as her tunic shirt moved he saw a glimpse of her back barely and there were deep lacerations that had bandages. She had been wipped with a whip with metal on it.

"I'm sorry.." She appologized to Haldir and shut up then curling up a little closing her eyes. Feeling a bite of coldness yet it was warm outside.

48The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"It alright dear one...just rest now...soon you will be home.." he said as he felt his heart was beening pulled from his chest, hearing that his beloved had fallen. "It was the way she was...Ranger there to help any that need it." he added as he look down at her wounds as he reach in to his bag and pulled out bangedage. "Let me rebanged you?" he asked as he could only think of the alone fate his love and this child had.

As he didn't give her time to asked he went into another question. "Did you try to save her, that is all one could asked of you...your hand is not stand." he said as he slowly reached over and moved some of her hair out of her face. He watch her as her eyes was close as he couldn't help but worried about her. A sister, Tausil never spoke of a sister, let alone a twin sister. That don't matter if his love lost her life in saveing this person and said it is her twin he couldn't disagreed that he had to help her. In some small part would bring her to him one last time and that her soul and rest forever knowing that Arsil was tooken care and fully healed.

49The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 am

"I tried." Tears traced down fair cheeks she had dark shadows under her eyes. "I wanted her to live for she had already lost me when we were young, I was already dead..." She stared at a leaf as it fell upon the wooden ground. Pulling her tunic a little Haldir saw scars that couldn't of been for a short time the dawning realization coming to him. Lost when we were young...That could only mean when they were elflings. Checking the collar that would have to be taken off by a healer and blacksmith he found it had almost embedded from years of wear. She was also slightly cool to the touch when she shouldn't of been. Looking up a bit when the moonlight came out. Seeing stars as well she closed her eyes feeling the moonlight expression clearly showing she had been underground for far too long.

50The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Secrets(liz/Rhea) Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He still listen to her as he keep running his fingers through her hair. "I see, my dear.." he said as he looked at her. "She didn't wanted to lose you again." he whisper to her not sure wanted to make out her condestion of the skin and everything that she had gone through. She must had been saved from that fate that could had been.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum