hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 19]

376Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:05 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

She hit me kinda hard but I got up just as the went out the door. Well do much for that. But she has to realize that I am in full wolf form and not much can take me out. I ran down the stairs and caught her just before she was about to go out the front door. Not that they would have let her go too much further. "Lys please don't make me lock you somewhere. We will deal with him, You are not giving yourself up to him. Now tell me if you are going to stay in here or if I have to do it by force?" I said to her while holding onto her tightly knowing that she couldn't get away. "I will even stay here with you unless they absolutely need me. She does have Rage now, and he is strong way beyond power."

I seen Russell grab Lys before her brother got to see her. Thank god. I hope he puts her somewhere so she won't get out. I knew that my men would get me out of this predicament and that Rage would help too. "RAGE BABIE HELP ME!!! ANYONE!!!"

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

377Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"He will kill her Russel! The moment he scenses anyone...ANYONE come within a few feet of him other then me...he'll kill her." She shouted and struggled to try and get out of his hold. "You don't under stand Russel you're too bonded with me to see the truth of it..LET ME GO." She was still kicking and screaming.

He leaned in and gently smelled Trinity's hair. "I'm ten times faster then anyone you have in your little army and I have a wide range. If anyone but my sister steps within a few feet of me I am going to gut you right here." He said teasing her and taunting her.

Rage pulled up to the house and jumped from the truck. In anger he started to charge but slowed when he hit some kind of flimsy barrier. He looked at the man who held his Trinity.

When Rage came through his little trip wire like magic Dom created a deep cut into the middle of Trinity's chest. It was not enough to kill her but it would hurt. "Come closer...I dare you?!"

378Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I am not letting you go to him by yourself."

It hurt but I was a big girl. This was nothing, I just set my mind to a happier place knowing that it would work. My bosy would slowly start healing since the deep was not very deep at all.

379Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Russel!" She spun around and looked at him. "Trinity means alot to a lot of people. Rage loves her, those men out there adore her, and even you still love her! I have to go. You're the only one that would miss me...your the only one who cares! Don't be selfish and let me save her. " It wasn't a pity trip. She wasn't trying to get more attention she was just saying what she felt was the truth.

"Why don't you call to her...Go ahead and tell her to come here so you can live." He whispered in Trin's ear. "Look at your lover in the face...you don't want him to watch you die...just call to her."

380Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I let her go. I knew that it was the only choice I
    had. I would just follow them and I would put a tracker on her that he
    would never find. "Lys I have a deal. You let me put a tracker on you and then I will let you go and see him."
    I said not letting her go until she answered and not until after I put
    the tracker onto her. I would smell her for miles as she rolled and
    rolled in my scent but that only works for so far away.

I just looked ... I just waited to see what would happen.

381Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I don't think it would work with his teleporting." She said very gently. "Russel...I promise that no matter what I will come back to you." She kissed him gently. "Please my love...don't let someone die for my sake...I'm only a small piece in a big whole."

Rage was angry and he paced. This was not going to turn out well.

382Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:20 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I understand what you mean, but what he could do to you. I just don't want to think about it. Can you just let me put the tracker on you anyways? You can swallow it. Then he will never find it?" I asked her with the most serious look ever.

Oh I am not sure how this is going to work out. If she comes out here she is gone and we deal with Russell but I know none of them will let me die either. Oh this is bad. In my head I said to Rage hoping that since we mated he might be able to here me. Here was to trying. "Babe please let him and Lys make the decision I will be okay." and then I went back to thinking of happy things, I had almost fully healed myself.

383Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She did what he said and swallowed the tracker before going out to meet with her brother. The moment she was close enough to grab dropped Trinity and took Lys. They both disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Rage ran to Trinity and took her into his arms holding her tight. "I thought I was going to loose you..." After a moment he let her go then turned to run into the house. "Russel? Rus....Hey bro how are you doing?" Rage knew the sun would be up soon they would have no time to look for Lys.

Lysandra would only being missing for over the day at night fall she could be found curled up on the porch. She had many cuts and bite marks. Her back had lash marks on it. Pale skin was the last thing that would be noticed but she was alive...

384Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:42 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I sent men out all over the place to look for Lys. I was staying here in case she came back here and because the moon was going to change soon. "You guys can go out and look for her with the others or stay here if you want. I am going to stay here not because I don't think I will ever find her but if I know her, she will return home. As a great man once told me that this is her REAL home." I said to Rage with a wink. "And also I am going to change back soon. And see Rage nothing to worry about with me being a wolf."

"Well dear I am leaving it up to you. Are we going with the men or staying here?" I said to him with an extrmely worried look on my face. I didn't get along with her but I was extremely worried that she was gone. I had a connection with her whether she liked to admit it or not.

385Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I'll go look. Why don't you stay with Russel Trinity." He said and walked out the door. Rage would be the last one to come back and it would be just before the sun would come up. "I looked all over Rus. I'm sorry I couldn't find any trace of her." After giving Russel a pat he would head up to bed.

Lysandra would only being missing for over the day at night fall she could be found curled up on the porch. She had many cuts and bite marks. Her back had lash marks on it. Pale skin was the last thing that would be noticed but she was alive...

386Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I paced all around the house. Up down Up Down, Left Right Left Right. And then the sun started to come up and I changed back to normal but just as I was changing I could sense Lys. I ran upstairs and almost broke down their door. "RAGE Lys is outside can you come and help me bring her in?" I asked him, waiting impatiently for him to awaken.

*Sleeping*

387Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage wasn't really sleeping he was more of laying with Trinity with his eyes open. When he knocked on the door Rage was up on his feet in a moment and threw the door open. He helped Russel get Lysandra to the couch. "She's going to be alright...we'll have to wait until night to see if she walked here or was dumped here."

388Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I paced all around I definately wasn't going to sleep now. "Thanks for you help Rage, I am sooo sorry to put you guys through all of this but thanks for helping me like always," I said to him as I hugged him close.

I awoke because I could sense that Lys was back. I ran down the stairs. "What happened to her" I asked.

389Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"We won't really know until she wakes up or nightfall comes. I don't think that her brother would let get go...she must have escaped somehow...we have to move her though...he will know to come looking for her here." Rage said gently and kissed Trinity.

Lys slowly opened her eyes to see the back of the couch. "Russel?" It was less then a whisper.

390Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I am right here my love. We are going to move you to another one of our places that is in a little town not far from here. We are going to take you in a vehicle that has very dark tinted windows so that the sun will not hurt you too much more." I said to her as I went over and sat down beside her.

"Oh dear Rage, I know the place though, come on let's get her ready and stuff packed and we will meet back down here in about 15 minutes okay?" I asked everyone.

391Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra smiled weakly at her love. "I told you I would come back to you." She said very gently and let her head lay back down. "But I used up all my energy...I just want to sleep for weeks."

"We might have to wait guys we don't know if she is stable enough to move...we really should wait until night fall..He won't be able to come back for her until then." Rage said gently.

392Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"And during your resting time we will keep a good eye on you. We will make sure that nothing like this ever happens again, if that means that I cannot fight in the war against your brother I will not care as long as that bastard dies." I said to her.

"I am just worried that he will be waiting for us, expecting us to move her." I said to them, "Russell you stay here with Lys and me and Rage will go and pack, I will pack all of your clothes and weapons and you can get the rest of the stuff before we are ready to leave. Okay?"

"Thanks Trinity." I said to her as I watched them leave. I then leaned over and kissed my love on her forehead. "See they really do care about you my love. No matter the front they put up they really do. You should have seen the looks on Trinity and Rage's face when he took you, and Rage even went out to look for you." I said to her.

393Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:28 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra was already back to sleep by the time he said the final part. She was exhausted having fought her way out of where her brother had taken her and then made her way here.

Rage gathered things up and went back down stairs. "How is she?" He asked and slowly checked her pulse through her wrist. "Heart Rate seems to be good."

394Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"She seems to be doing okay. I am going to go upstairs and pack the rest of the stuff. will you stay here and keep an eye on her for me?" I asked him.

*Upstairs packing my stuff still.*

395Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage nodded gently. "The next time she wakes up you should let her feed. The extra blood will help her heal." He suggested and sat down where Russel had been.

396Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"That is the plan my fellow man, that is the plan." I thanked him and then went upstairs and started packing everything that would be needed. I am glad that nobody died but I had a feeling that some people were going to die.

397Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys woke up as Russel left. She looked down at where he had been to see Rage.

Rage looked down at Lys. "Hey how are you feeling?" He asked looking right into her eyes. "How did you escape?"

"I feel like shit...and I did what I needed...He won't be hurtting anyone for atleast a week though. He will need to rest and heal his wounds." She whispered and rested her head back down.

398Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:04 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I heard what she said to Rage as I was coming down the stairs with our stuff. "Lys my love, I am going to put our stuff out into the vehicle and then I am going to carry you into the vehicle and we are going to move you. I am also going to leave some of the men here for a little bit to try to confuse him a little bit so he doesn't know that we moved right away. Is that okay?" I said to her as I stayed there and waited for an answer.

I packed the rest of the stuff that I would need and I looked at Rage after making a couple of trips up and down the stairs. "Dear, will you help me take this stuff out to the vehicle?"

399Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She winced and tried to sit up but Rage had to help her part of the way. "I don't think I need to be carried...and they are not my men.." She said and cocked her head to the side. "I'm just a follower." She rested her head back against the back of the couch. "The sun will hurt me." She reminded him.

Rage got up and went to start moving stuff out to the car. Being very careful that Lys wasn't in contact with any of the sun's rays. He went out several times and by the end of it the truck's bed was full. "Hey Rus you might need to take one of the other cars...this one is rather...full."

400Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"As soon as we get married, which will be in 2 days then they will be your men too." I said to her with a smile, "And I know and I am trying to think of a way that we can get you to the vehicle without it hurting you." I said to her. "That was the idea bro, that is why our stuff is in my truck. and then I am putting my other truck in the front that smells like me and Lys."

"Thanks love. Well what are we going to do to get her there ASAP?" I asked them all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next