hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

401Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Could cover her in one of the fire blankets that is the emergency kit...pull the tuck in the garage then put her in the floor covered by a regular blanket and the fire one...it should keep the light off her." Rage suggested.

Lys had passed out once more.

402Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Sounds like a great plan my man. I love your thinking." I said to him and just before I go to get the truck to bring into the garage, "Trinity can you please stay here and watch her, and Rage can you get the blankets ready please." I asked and when everyone nodded I went and got the truck pulled into the garage.

*watching Lys*

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

403Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage had three blankets...one that he put in the floor so she would have a little padding. One to cover her and the fire one. He got the one for the floor down. "Alright go get her." He told Russel and held the door open for him so he could go into the house and back out quickly.

404Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I ran into the house and I grabbed Lys up into my arms. I thanked Trinity over my shoulder and then got her into the truck so that Rage could get the other blankets over her.

"You're welcome" I said to him as he left the room with Lys and then I double checked to see if we needed anything else and then I went out to the truck and waited for Rage.

405Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rage covered her with one blanket and then the other. "We should hurry before she comes to again and starts to panic." He said turning and running through the house to go out and get in the truck with Trinity and get ready to fallow Russel and Lys.

406Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I nodded in agreement to Rage and then watched him disappear into the house to get to their truck. I had already put the other truck in the driveway. Things didn't look at all out of place and it still smelled like we were here. Hopefully that would confuse him for awhile and that nobody would get killed on his searching, and hopefully by the time he comes near again we can figure out some things on what he is trying to do. I then pulled out of the driveway and started the drive to where we were going. IT took a good hour but we got there all in one piece and my wife was still all in one piece. I parked my truck into the garage so that I could uncover Lys and get her out. I took all the blankets off of her and then I lifted her into my arms and I put her on the couch in the living room, where I would let her stay while I got out stuff out and unpacked and such.

"Oh Rage I am sooo scared for her and for him but extremely for her. And she is going to have to tell us what happened once she is strong and able, or she will have to tell Russell and I know things will change for her once they get married but I hope it will help her along better, as it will higher her rank up around the people around here." I said to him as we were driving and then we got to the place and I just sat in the truck waiting for Rage to answer me before we got all our stuff out.

407Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lys woke up when she was taken from the car to the couch. She watched quietly as Russel went and got stuff out of the truck. She was still pretty weak and couldn't really move or she would have helped him.

Rage looked over at his love. "Maybe she shouldn't tell us." Rage said gently. "You prying into her life before drived a wedge between them and no matter if they are married or not it won't help what you two did to her. She just has to accept it is all." Rage looked back to the road. "I know you and Russel will still be close but perhaps when it concerns her you should back away alittle. You aren't her mother, or sister. And any woman is going to be jelous of your relationship with Russel."

408Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I brought everything into the house and I put it away in the right spots and then I carried my love up to our room and I placed her on the bed. I then laid down next to her and held her in my arms.

"I will try but it is hard. Hard to see him go through all of this and I know he wants my help. I just don't want to disappoint him." I said to Rage.

409Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra nuzzled at his neck and was so starved that she didn't even ask as she started to drink from his neck. She wasn't rough she was actually alot more gentler then she was normally. She made soft murrs as she feed.

"I understand my love trust me...but you can't keep making her talk to you. Let her open up to Russel who is her mate...the more you push her the more she reverts to sheltering herself." He explained and pulled up to the house and let Charlie out of the cab where he had been.

410Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:01 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I let her feed. I knew that that is what helped her the most when fighting against her brother. I loved the way it felt when she fed. So I just let her do what she felt she needed to do.

"Why didn't you let charlie ride up with us, I didn't even know he was with us, I thought he went with them." I said to him surprised. "I know it is just hard for me that is all. This whole thing is. As I said I am pretty sure it will be easier when we live in separate houses then maybe it will kick in. Signign the papers just seems like a bad dream to me. Sorry but it does." IS aid to him ashamed, but as him being my mate I felt that he had to know.

411Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She slowly stopped and then kissed him gently. She smiled at him as her skin complection slowly started to go back to normal. "Sorry to worry you." She whispered and cuddled up against him.

He watched as Charlie sniffed around for a place to pee. "You are the two who decided to make it official. I will always love you Trin but if one day you told me you wanted him back I would let you." He said gently with a small smile.

412Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:47 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"can we talk about this later?" I asked her. "When you aren't so tired. You don't need to talk to anyone or explain it to anyone but me. Anything that you might remember? Like where he took you and such?" I asked her.

"I wouldn't want that and I know that he wouldn't do that to Lys, especially with how much he has helped her, even though we don't see it and how much he is going to help her. I am just saying it is going to take my awhile, and I think another reason why he wanted the papers done was to put not only his mind, and yours, whether you believe that or not, but he loves you as his real brother, but to put Lys mind at ease to and to make it official with her so they can get married as can we." I said to him as I started to get things out of the vehicle to take inside.

413Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"All I can remember is a basement. I had to let him push me to almost the point of death so my survival instincts would kick in. Unfortunatly I black out when that happens so I don't remember much." She said gently and looked up at him. "I wish I could tell you more...I really don't even remember making it home or anything after I blacked out."

"I know he loves me...I also know that the change in relationships is hard for you two and if Russel really wanted to he wouldn't ask Lys if he could go back to you he would just do it." Rage said and helped her get stuff out of the truck.

414Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Hmm. and I am not going to push it. I believe you, but if anything comes back can you please let me know?" Is aid her as I kissed her head and let her go back to sleep.

"Yeah but I know him enough to know that he isn't going to do that Rage. He loves her. I can see it in his eyes and in every action that he makes." I said to him.

415Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Yeah you will be the first to know..." She said and snuggled with him letting herself go to sleep even though she was no longer tired. She knew her body still needed to rest.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked refering to the knowledge that her and Russel were not mates. He knew that it hurt her when she first found out and he hated for her to be in pain. Though there was nothing he could do about that.

416Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I love you very dearly. I am going to help the other unpack and see what plans we can form before your brother finds us out. Is it okay that I do that, or would you like me here for a little bit?" I asked her. If she wanted me here then I would be here until she didn't want me there.

"Yeah sometimes the pain in unbarable but the more that I love you the more that my heart is hurting less; the more that you show me that you love me the more that my heart heals. Just keep doing what you are doing and I know that I will be healed in no time." I said to him with a smile and a huge hug and a very passionate kiss.

417Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I want you to be with me." She whispered and burried her face in his chest. "I just don't want to be parted from you for a while...really is the stuff you were going to do that important?"

He kissed and hugged her back. "I wish it wouldn't hurt you at all. It makes me angry that something that I let happen hurt you...I could have lived with out you having to leave Russel...I've done it for years."

418Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"No I really can stay here with you, just at some point there are some things that I will need to do. But I have all the time in the world to do them. The only thing that I want to do right now is to be with you. I was sooo worried." I said to her as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me.

"Yeah but I am pretty sure that we would have came to the fork in the road and we would have realized that it was not meant to be and I think if we didn't find our actual mates then it would have been even harder." I said to him as I kissed him over and over again.

419Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I couldn't let him hurt anyone...he would have killed everyone there to get to me." She said gently. "You can't stand in his way and he is closer to being immortal then most of us."

"Perhaps...I just want you to be happy Trinity." He said gently and kissed her back many times over.

420Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

""Yeah well whether he is more immortal than any of us is not the issue, me almost losing you and never seeing you again is a BIG issue with me. I hope tha things will get better. I am going to get some more research done so we can figure out something to just slow him down if anything, not even to kill him right away, but to wear him down. I know it is possible, we just have to figure out how to do it, that is all." I said to her with a smile. I would find out how to make him weak.

"I am happy, I am so very happy, happier with you then with I ever was with anyone and more in love with you then I was everwith Russell. I am glad that the space that I hav always felt has been filled now, you just can;t expect me to have everything change over night and it all to be okay. Sure it will hurt for a little bit but as long as I can still see him then I know that I will be fine." I said to him with a smile.

421Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:10 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Keep him from feeding from humans for one thing...he can't live off of vampire blood...and he's a cannible." She said gently trying to help him out alittle bit. "I don't know who made him but they made a big mistake he wasn't sane when he was a human."

Rage smiled gently. "I would rather it not hurt you at all." He kissed her gently. "Did you ever think that they might move to a different city? How would you handle it then?"

422Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Thanks love that will help us dramatically, and I can put a watch out to get a lot of the humans to safety and to have guards around them and they won't even know it. If you will excuse me for a couple of minutes I am going to go and fil them in on this little bit of news that you have been able to give me and then I will be right back. I will tell Trinity especially because then she can make up plans and see if she can see anything. I love you babie girl with all of my heart and I will be back as soon as possible." I said to her as I kissed her on the lips very passionately and then went downstairs to tell them what was going on. "Hey you guys, Lys has told me some very good and important news. A way to weaken her brother is to make sure that he has no human blood, he is a cannibal and he will not feast on vampire blood." I said to them and then sat down for a little bit before I would have to go upstairs and be back with my love.

"I wouldn't have to see him every day" I said to Rage just as Russell was coming down the stairs. After listening to what he said I watched him sit down and I knew it was now my turn to think of something. "Well we definately can put a watch out to all the vampires and let them know and we can dfinately put protectors out and the humans wouldn't even know that we were there. I am glad that there are tons of us out there and Russell if you want to tell other wolves because I know you know a lot of them and there are tons in your pack, then we will have even more watchers. I will also talk to Jasmine and Jack and see if they can work up some of their kind." I said to them both. "Rage is there anyone that you can think of that would help us that you know?" I asked him as I started to look for numbers in my phone.

423Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra sat there on a strange bed and sighed. She was sore and hurt and she just wanted all this to be over. She wanted to be by herself with Russel somewhere that no one could find them unless they wanted to be found.

Rage shook his head. "Sorry I am not as social as you guys are...if I were you I would leave an anonymous tip on the human police hot line that there is a serial killer on his way...so they can watch out for him too."

424Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I wanted to be upstairs with the one that I loved. I nodded to what Rage said and then excused myself and I went upstairs to be near my love so she would feel safe and protected. I walked upstairs and laid down beside my love and I started to stroke her hair.

"Well I think things are going to be pretty quiet around here for awhile, she doesn't have the strength to fight with him and he won't fight with her because of her health right now. I don't think we will see him out of that room very much, he will come down and get food for him and her but I doubt that he will do around much. Which is okay with me, that leaves us time to ourselvs, and he will keep us updated, and it is good that she is being properly taken care of." I said to Rage as I moved over to him and sat on his lap and kissed him passionately.

425Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 17 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She smiled as her love returned to her. "How about a hot bath?" She asked gently and stroked her own hand into his hair. It was silky and smooth and she enjoyed touching it. She enjoyed being with him. She took a deep breath and wished that this would be over.

Rage smiled and kissed Trinity back. "Hmmm but what ever will we do without the excitement." He joked and lifted her up as he stood up. "Just encase let's take the down stairs bed room. He can have the whole top floor to fuss over his girl...and I can fuss over mine."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next