hiddenbehindthepages

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 19]

201Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
She blushed once more. "I don't know if I am good at it or not. I have never done it before remember?" She said gently as she let him pull her shirt off. Her hands then went down to his zipper and she slowly started to take his pants down.

"How about a kitty or two. And then when we get a stable home we can get a puppy." He said as he looked at the tiny kittens as they played in a pen.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

~Drizz't Do'Urden in the Halfling's Gem

Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 HoN__Proud_High_Priestess_by_Emberpelt
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Hphon

Click the egg and watch her grow
Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Pe6o

202Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
All I could do was moan. Her fingers hit all the right spots and so did her mouth, I never wanted her to stop.

"Sounds good to me, but depending on what happens, I think we just might move into the house across the street from the one we are all in right now. WE own that one too. And then I can get my puppy!" I said to him with a smile, "I want the orange one!"

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different Mother I love you
Daughter Of Nyx - My Sister I love you
Fuarie - My Seestor From A Differnt Meestor Smile I love you
http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

203Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:10 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
She let his pants dropped before she stepped back but tripped feel back on the bed with her shirt off and her cheeks red from blushing. Though she was so very nervous she still reached out for him to come to her.

"Alright....the orange one and what about the white one? They are both so cute." He said before looking at some litter boxes and toys for their new kitties.

I am dying,

Every day, with ever breath I draw, I am close to the end of my life. For we are born with finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk.

204Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:16 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
I went over to her and I undid her pants and I took them off along with her underwear. Then I kissed her from her forehead all the way to her toes. Then I caressed her boobs for awhile.

"Sure and make sure we get them lots of treats so we can teach them lots of tricks!" I said to him laughing.

205Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Rave nodded gently as he grabbed a few things and put them into a cart.

Lys let a moan escape her lips as she arched his back at his kisses.

I am dying,

206Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
I looked at him with a smile. I loved him soo much. "So shall we get them a scratching post?" I asked.

I put my hands all over she. She was amazing. I can't believe I said no earlier, but then again I wanted to seriously make sure that she was ready. I knew they would smell our scents on each other but that just means that we were doing good, and I would mark her!

207Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"Yeah I heard that it will keep them from scratching up the furniture." He said and put a few more toys into the cart. He knew that these cats were going to be spoiled by the way the car was filling up.

"Russel." She whispered just before she caught his mouth with her own and kissed him passionatly with her nails digging into his back. Males weren't the only ones that marked. She would make sure her nails marked his shoulders and her fangs his neck. Her instincts telling her that she never wanted another female around him again.

I am dying,

208Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Yeah well I think that it will be great for them. So after we are done are shopping I want to go and look at the houses, but I think that we should still live in one of the houses that are beside the one that they are." I said to him seriously.

"Oh you are sooo amazing!" I panted into her ear. "I still think that you must have a pretty good imagination of you haven't done this before." I marked her even more. Made sure my scent was all over her. I didn't want any other male even looking at her.

209Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"That is fine with me. I will live wherever you want to live and go where you need me to go. That is what a mate does for his love." He said and kissed her cheek gently.

Lysandra arched into him. His scent filled her until she could taste it when she inhaled. "I learn fast." she whispered at his comment about this being her first time. "I want you so bad it aches my..mate."

I am dying,

210Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"I would love to say the same ... I mean I will do whatever you need me to do and such, but I don't think I could ever leave this place, or live far from Russell, even though I know he would visit often, probably more than you will want, but I have known him almost my whole life, all but 2 years, and I just ... I can't just throw that away, I hope you understand that. You will and always be more important but I am not just going throw him aside as I know he wouldn't do that to me either." I said to him with a kiss on the lips, hoping he would understand.

I then slipped it inside of her and I started out slow and then seen that she wanted me to go faster, so I quickly and rapidly thrusted inside of her until I finally came and then I laid lightly on top of her breathing heavily. "Was that good?" I asked her.

211Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"I understand and I like him visiting. I however do not think Lysandra will feel the same. Or see things the same." He said as he took a break and looked at her. "Russel is my friend remember? I wouldn't want to cut him out of the picture."

Lysandra could barely respond as her body was still trembling form the climax that had shuttered through her body about ten times just a few moments ago. She slowly nodded and rubbed her face into the soft curve of his neck. His sweat rubbing more of his scent onto her.

I am dying,

212Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:07 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"Well it is something that she will have to get used to and I hope she doesn't make a big deal about it or their relationship is not going to go too well. I can say that firmly and knowing that it is true. Just because he has her does not mean he will stop seeing or talking to me, it just means things between us are going to be different clearly." I said to him and then started towards the check out line with our new cats and their stuff.

"I love you sooo much Lys, and thanks for sharing this special moment with me. I am glad that you convinced me to do it, but I just had to make sure you were ready that is all." I said to her with a smile as I held her close to me.

213Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"I wasn't saying she wouldn't let you over. She just seems reclusive." He explained and took her wrist. "I think I might be getting jelous though. You better kiss that away." He whispered and leaned down to kiss her gently.

Lysandra smiled gently. "You will learn that it takes a huge force to get me to do something that I do not want to do or am not ready for." She said before nuzzling into his neck and then on instinct she bite down but hard enough to leave a mark.

I am dying,

214Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:13 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"What do you think you are doing, we are in a public place and remember our little arrangement?" I asked him as I moved from his kiss on the lips and I kissed him on the cheek. "I will hopefully be able to help you out of feeling like that as we go through our relationship." I said to him, and as we got to the counter, I paid for the stuff, and started to head to the market square to buy food.

I moaned as she bit me again.
"I am going to have a shower, care to have one with me, it won't take my smell completely away from you, but enough that it isn't as over powering as it is, unless you want to leave it like that, but I am going to shower and make myself presentable before they come back." I said to her as I got up and started to get my stuff together to head to the shower.

215Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"I was joking about being jelous." He said with a sweet smile. The market was very crowded for once that afternoon but Rave really didn't mind when he was out with his love. He couldn't wait to build a home with her.

"I very much like having your scent be over powering on my skin." She said with pride. "As every female should." She said and rolled in the spot that he had just gotten out of so more of his scent rubbed onto her.

I am dying,

216Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
I went around and bought things that I was used to buying and some news things too. "What would you like to get while we are here? I bought some things for him that I will leave at the house with them. WE do have an army now, so good thing we brought the extended truck." I said to him and a laugh. The look he gave me made me think that he forgot about all the others at the house.

"Okay well I will be down when I am done." I said to her with a smile. I kissed her on the cheek and then on the lips and then I headed out of the room to the shower.

217Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Rave shook his head. "I always eat dinner over at your guy's house." He said gently. "So I never had to go food shopping." He helped her put a few bag in the back seat. Then he went and picked up the cats and went home.

Lysandra stayed laying lazily in the bed. Feeling tired but so very good and maybe a little sore.

I am dying,

218Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:54 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
Once we pulled into the driveway. I got out and went over to everyone that was outside. "We are going to have a BBQ tonight, so if some of you guys that know about htis place, if you could go into the back and bring the 6 BBQ's out front and get the stuff ready, I will go inside and start everything and bring it out to you guys. For the rest of you guys, we need some of you guys to stay on watch, but for the others, could some of you guys get the picnic tables set up that are in the back yard and then come in and get the table clothes and stuff for them." I said to them and watched them all go to do the stuff I had asked of them. I then went over to Leo. "Hey buddy, I umm, need to talk to you later when you have the chance, can you just watch the front of the house for now and then when I am done everything I will talk to you. It's nothing too serious." I said to him with a smile and then I helped Rave take the stuff inside, so I could start to get it ready.

I got out of the shower, and I seen them arrive. I went downstairs and got dressed and then went outside and started to help them bring in the stuff. I seen that they had got a couple of kittens! Yay! "Awww they are so cute." I said as I helped bring stuff in.

219Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:11 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lysandra dressed and went down stairs when Russel didn't go back up when she knew his shower was over. When she got to the bottom of the stairs she sighed to see that Rave and Trin were back. She wished that she could have just a few more hours with Russel but that was not about to happen now.

Rave was hit with the scent before Lysandra even got half way down the staircase. He looked over at Russel. "Are you two trying to drive every guy away or what?" He whispered. "You marked her a little strongly don't you think? Trust me bro no one was interested in her."

I am dying,

220Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"She wanted it, and yeah there are some that do want her. Trust me. And what are you guys doing back already? Nice animals. But I think me and Lys are going to go out for a bit, when do you figure supper will be ready?" I asked them both while getting my shoes on and motioning Lys to come with me.

I rolled my eyes at Rave, he just didn't understand. "Probably in 2 hours. Wouldn't you say Rave?" I asked him as I started to cut veggies up.

221Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:39 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Rave smiled gently. "I didnt mean that no one wanted her just that no one around here was interested. Everyone already knew she was yours." he explained. "But I guess if marking is really what floats your boat then do it all you want."

"Well marking does mean a lot to me. Plus is scent will help cover mine while that creep is out there looking for me. It over powers mine so much that you'd have to be right next to me to actually get a hint of my scent." Lys said before moving out to go for a walk with Russel.

I am dying,

222Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
"The term now a days is whatever tickles your pickle!" I said to him with a laugh, "and there are reasons why we did it, and she just explained them to you, so now you know the most important reason." I said to him smiling and then walked over to Lys, "So how about that walk?" I asked her.

"So what are we starting o make first?" I asked him.

223Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
Lys stepped out and tried not to look around too much. There was simply to many people here and with everyone being a vampire it could very well overload her system if she scanned the area without preparing herself mentally.

Rave raised his shoulders. "How about I just make something simple like the salad or something?" He asked and gave her a boyish grin.

I am dying,

224Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Captain
Captain
I grabbed her and took her back inside. "Just wait here for a second." I said to her as I ran up the stairs and went and grabbed her a blind-fold. I then tied it around her head. "I will lead you out of here so you don't have to look at them and then we will take it off when we are far enough away and then the same for when you come back. You are going to have to see though if we can get around this eventually... hopefully ... or will introduce them to you one at a time or something. Anyways are you ready, I want to go away from here for a bit before supper is ready." I said to her and waited for her to tell me that she was ready to go.

"Well sure ... I will make the others, I meant what were we starting with. We can't just make a salad and it can't be a small one. We have an army to feed now." I said with a smile reminding him, and I wasn't meaning just him and Russell who could eat just as much as an army.

225Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:02 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain
"I know that I am just saying that I am not a very good cook." He said gently with a small chuckle. He started to shred the first head of greens. "But I don't know if we are going to have enough money to feed them for a long time though. So hopefully Russel can get his girly's ass in gear."

"I can take large crowds but I need to make myself mentally stable for it first. If not then it shocks my system and I may pass out or throw up." She explained before she lifted the blindfold. "I am sorry my ability is such a bother."

I am dying,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum