hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

1Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:10 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Vampires have come out into the open and most of them are sent to universities to be sorted and then taught to use there powers. They are trained in tasks that fit their powers...

Name:Lysandra Luray
    Station:Seeker (She can see when a person is destained to make a change and who will set off that change)
    Persona: Shy and sort of a loner
    Apperance:Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Goth_girl

Name: Rave
    Station: Raver (an assassin)
    Persona: Strong dark and charming
    Apperance: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] B2a99c59ae3bf3af3adb6bcdd8211fdb-d255wlv

2Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

Name: Trinity Afterlife
    Station: Fortune Seer.
    Info: Trinity has been around for as long as she can remember as she has seen almost everything. She is also a fortune seer and she can see the fortune of anything and anyone, with just a touch of them or learning about it.
    Appearance:Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Female_Vampire Fade2Black [KressieXFua] 29-pink-hair

Name: Russell Jameston
    Station: Assassin (Raver)
    Russell has been sent out on a mission ... well he is going to be sent out on a mission but he isn't sure what that mission is yet...
    Appearance:Fade2Black [KressieXFua] MaleVampire

Last edited by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

3Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra entered a human bar at the peak hour of the night. Her eyes changed and she started to search for those destined of being marked. Behind her was a raver that the society had sent to keep her in line....she had the habit of running off and doing her own thing which is why she was now accompanyed by the strictest of all classes.

Rave entered the bar after the Seeker but he kept close to the wall by the exit. He didn't much like having to tail the bratty blue haired woman but they society was paying alot so here he was stuck.

4Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:08 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I walked around. Wondering who to tell my news to. I seen a prodictament. I had to get to the seeker in time to let her know of one of the people she was supposed to mark. He could not be marked or he would bring doom to us all, I just hoped that I could get to her before it was too late. I decided to call in my husband. I know he was away at the moment at a meeting but I knew that he would come here as soon as he was done. I wrote him a message and sent it out to him by a pigeon.

I was almost done the meeting, when a pigeon flew into the room and dropped off a message for me, it was a good thing I wasn't hungry or I would have eaten it then and there.

5Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She turned and saw another vampire and paniced. Alot of vampires wanted to know if they would evolve and she never liked to give bad news so she wouldn't tell them and would be harrassed.

He noticed the Seeker in panic and went to try and move to her.

6Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:36 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

My husband finally got home and I ran to him and put my arms around him. I need you to use your technology and to help me find this girl. She is a seeker and her name is Lysandra Luray and the person that she is about to see wants to kill and destroy all vampires that aren't on his side and under his control and I need to get to her and tell her before it is too late. She is supposed to meet him in about a week and I am really worried about her." I said to him all in a rush. I hoped we could save her.

I got onto my tracking computer right away and looked up her name and looked for where she was. "She is 3 states over, she shouldn't be too hard to get to, we just have to keep a watch on her to make sure she doesn't switch states on us. and I will talk to her follower, as he works for us.

7Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She tried to rush away and went into the single bathroom and locked herself in. She then slipped out the window and started to run through the forest in the back. Hoping that she would escape both her follower and the vampire wanting to know more about her.

Rave's phone started to ring and he stopped to answer it only when he saw Lysandra slip into the bathroom so he knew she would be safe in there.

8Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I looked over all the stuff that he had found on her while he was busy talking to her follower. Why was she being followed I wondered?

Hey buddy, that girl that you are following, well we need to keep a really close eye on her because that guy that was just trying to talk to her is going to try and convince her to join his side and to help him kill everyone, and he wants inside people, so he can kill everyone unless they decide to join him. we can not let this happen to her, and another thing, she just climbed out of the bathroom window and is running through the bush. I am tracking her on my computer, I will meet you at your place in about 2 hours. See you later man.

9Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Shit....alright." He hung up the phone and started to run. He caught up to the girl with no problem. He brought her to a stop with a yank to her elbow. She slide and when she looked back at him with sad eyes he almost forgot that she would be the reason they all died.

"Please....just let me go...please..." She whispered and let her lips quiver but that was not enough and soon he knocked her out and when she woke up she was cuffed to a strange bed in a strange room.

10Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

My wife and I watched on the tracker as he took her to his hideout and had her there. "Well I am glad that he got to doing that with no problem." I said to my sister, as drove close to his hideout. We would be there in approximately 15 minutes.

"Yeah, I am glad though that we got to him in time and that she didn't get that far away. So you work with this guy?" I asked my husband.

"Well you see he is an assassin just like I am, and we went to the same schooling together, and we will be going through the same schooling and stuff the whole time, except I am higher up then him. My powers and strenghs are stronger then his in many ways but he is getting close. So I watch him and I see how he does and then that helps him know where he needs to build more. I am more like his personal teacher kinda thing. well I am getting taught and trained to better myself, I teach him to better himself, as he is pretty much the same as me he just doesn't have the experience and stuff I do, it helps that we are a like with our powers and strengths as it makes it that much easier for me to teach him and that is why I knew where he was and what assignment he is doing. I know that for all the people that work for us, but mostly his as he is the one I have to watch so I can help him.

"Okay so that means that you trust him, so I can say that we are going to be safe and things will go as we need them to be then?" I asked him knowing hte strength and smarts that my brother had, it would be good to have 2 of them around me.and then I got a vision. OH SHIT! She is going to try and bite him we need to get there soon." I said to him as he sped up and I called the assassin. "Hey make sure your neck is no where near hers as I just had a vision that she is going to try and seduce you and get you to let her go.

11Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Rave didn't answer his phone and the whole neck by her thing was left to his voicemail. He just watched the Seeker struggle with her binds as she twisted and pulled and almost broke her wrist trying to get out....like an animal. "Hey stop that."

"I'll stop it when you let me go....please...." She looked at him with sad eyes. Its not that she hated the guy but he didn't know was she was forced into this line of work. She didn't want to be sorted and trained but she had been and it sucked for her.

"I'll let you go when a friend of mine says I can....alright so please calm down...I'll get you a blood bag or something..."

12Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

We got to his house and we burst through the door. "DO NOT GO NEAR HER, PLEASE BACK AWAY!" I yelled, and I knew he would listen to me. I was glad that we got there in time before something more serious and bad would have happened. I was not letting her go to that man, I was not going to let him get to her and to take her, she didn't deserve this and I could tell by how she was acting that she didn't want to be doing this job at all. "And here is a blood bag for you and as soon as your drink it and cool down some we will talk and then you may or may not be let go depending on what you tell us and what your answers are. And if you answer our questions right I can get you out of this whole big mess that you are caught up in, but if you answer them wrong they are only going to get worse for you." I said to her as I handed her the bag of blood and then I turned to Rave and said, "You did a very good job, and now you see why I sent you to do this job. I knew that no one would be able to do it better than you, when we get back I will have something for you and you will like it" i said to him with a smile and watched him sit down and listen to what we were going to do.

I walked up to the girl and I put sound proofing plugs into her ears so she couldn't hear what I was about to say. "Umm guys, the guy that we just saved her from followed you guys here, well he is almost here, we need to cause a distraction and get her to the next closest spot where we can do this. Which Rave is what we will need you to decide ... do you have another place around here where we can take her where she won't be seen. And do you know how we can distract him. If you can distract him and just tell us where we are taking here we will meet you there." I said to him, I hated having visions but I also liked them because I could see future present and past and I knew it helped out alot.

13Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:32 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Yeah there is a secret passage around back between two dead trees." He said and tossed Russel the keys. "I can defuse the guy while you get her out of here....she fights so if I were you I would knock her out. For a seeker she is really strong." He told them before he turned around and started to his front door.

Lysandra let her head fall down and she started to cry. She had finally pissed off the wrong people and now she was paying for it. She was scared and tired....so very tried of running and more and more people surrounded her and scared her even more.

14Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:37 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I went into my brief case quickly and pulled out a syringe and injected her in the arm with it and she slowly fell asleep in seconds. Then I looked at my wife and then we both took her out the back door. We out her into our vehicle and drove to the hidden passage, we parked the vehicle a far way away and then we carried her the rest of the way, then we took the hidden path to the hidden hideout and we waited for Rave to come back. I laid her down on the bed that was there and recuffed her hands. I then locked all the doors and closed the blinds on all of the windows. We had to find out why he wanted her so bad and why she was so inportant to him.

15Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

It did not take long for her to come to after they had come to the hideout. The frist thing she did once more was struggle against her binding. She twisted and jerked and cried. She was so sick of being chained like a dog to a post. She looked at the new male and frowned at him before speaking. "I seriously would like to know how you Ravers would feel being all tied up like this. Why can't everyone just leave me the hell alone!"

16Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well once you calm down I will be more than willing to answer your guestions and as soon as you answer ours. See my wife here is a furture seer and she can see the past and the present, but someone has put a block on you and that guy that you were about to go and see was part of the reason why you have the block in your ind and why we can't see anything about your past. We would like to know as much as you as we can, before he tries to get you again, so we can protect you because that guy you were about to see, wants to end the whole vampire race except for his and his followes and he was going to make you one of them, as he has tried for years so we have learned, but we aren't sure why you are sooo important to him. do you have any ideas?" I asked her.

17Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Becuase I am the only Seeker who can see evolution that is why." She answered and kicked at the headboard. "That is why everyone hassels me constantly. That is why I was forced into training and forced into this job. I know that you will evolve in a few months and your wife will not." She looked between the two of them. "I also can see that you two are not truely bonded because then I would see the time that you two had strengthened eachother. Good enough for you? "

18Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:12 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

This was very shocking news indeed. "Why would I evolve without her?" and I knew we were having problems, but I didn't know that it wasn't because we hadn't truly bonded. "Is there a chance that we will actually bond, or will it never happen?" I asked her.. this would also explain why my wife didn't see us together in any ofher future visions.

19Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I don't know...I can tell that you evolve and she does not." She said with an eyeroll. "I am not a Forcaster...I can only see what your stats are...think of it like a baseball card....you can't see why they are they way they are you just see them." She leaned her back against the head board. "I can tell you that Rave doesn't evolve either. So maybe he never finds a girly."

20Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

This was mad news indeed. "Is there a chance that he will evolve if he finds the right person? If there is someone out there?"

21Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"The fuck if I know. I know that as of where he is right now and where she is right now they do not evolve." She said becoming so very angry at all the questioning. "You know you say you want to help me but you act just like everyone else..."

22Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well if you didn't start telling me about everyone and me nad my wife then I wouldn't be asking all these questions. Sorry but you brought that onto yourself although I am glad that you told us, and I hope that me and my wife can truly bond. So why do they want you though? What do they need your seeking powers for?" I asked her wondering when Rave would come back.

I was kind of uncomfortable hearing these things, but I knew them to be true. I had a dream that she would tell us things, and I was upset but happy at the same time. I hoped that me and my husband could bond because I could never picture leaving his side, or loving somebody else.

23Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Think about it...all vampires are equal right now...but if one were to evolve beyond the others he would be able to kill everyone but his fallowers....just like your wifey's dream said. Well if you knew you wanted to kill everyone...wouldn't you want to know when you could do it?" She said and rolled her eyes again.

24Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:40 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I guess I would want to know if I was going to do something like that. So do you want our help to get you out of this mess or do you just want to always end up like this? We have a job open for someone like you, but instead you would be helping us finding the ones that are changing so we can save them from being found and hurt by him and you would have full protection and he would not be able to get you to.." I said to her, still wondering when Rave was coming back, I hope nothing serious had happened to him.

25Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:44 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"Can you listen to me for once when I say that I don't want to do this shit?" She said and jigged her wrist in the cuff. "This is all my seeking powers gets me...if I could I would rip out my eyes so that no one would want to do anything with me. Can't you understand? I am sick of who I am." She shouted at him.

Rave came into the secret house that he had through the front door instead of the hidden door. "Sorry I wanted to make sure that no one could fallow me."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next