hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 19]

426Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:09 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Do you want me to join you in the bath or would you like have one to yourself to relax and have some time to think?" I asked her as I got up to start the water and the bubbles for her. I put in lavender scented bubbles to help her relax her mind and body.

I giggled like a little school girl at what he said. "I think that sounds like a good idea, but I will be up her sometimes to get the low down and to make sure that things are going okay. She is weak right now and we aren't too sure how she is going to take it."

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

427Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She slowly stood up. "if you would like to join me I would love to have you there. " she said and started to walk towards the bathroom. "I just need quit."

Rage smiled gently."that is perfectly okay." he said gently and kissed her cheek.

428Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"That sounds good to me." I said to her as she came into the bathroom and I took her into my arms and I kissed her lightly on the lips and then I started to get undressed and ready to get into the bath with her. Good thing we had big baths that were like hot tubs but they were Jaccuzzi bath tubs.

"Okay so what would you like to do? Unpack our stuff I think before we do anything else." I said to him having some things in mind.

429Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra sunk into the warm water with sigh. It felt good and bad at the same time. It helped sooth aches up also stung a little on her cuts. She did yawn gently however. She looked over at her love and smiled gently.

Rage smiled. "Alright alright...I guess we can unpack...but after this I want to be lazy for like a week." He said and started to go to the boxes in the corners.

430Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Oh boy. I love you so very much and I was sooo worried about you and I swear that this time he is not going to get you again or anybody else for that matter. I then took her into my arms and I cuddled her close while we were in the bathtub." I smiled.

"Just to let you know but that isn't happening." I said to him with a playful laugh. "Our job does not let us do that."

431Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I'm alright...I am not going to make it seem like I am 100% good but I am not that bad off....your blood helped...sleeping helped...this bath is helping. It could have been worse..." She said gently and nuzzled the side of his neck.

"I mean when we aren't working. I want to come home and throw my clothes on the floor and sleep and nothing else." He said and laughted gently.

432Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:15 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"The only thing that could have been worse was that you could have been dead. And I am not letting something like this happen to you ever again." I then continued to keep her close to me.

"HAHAHA that is sooo funny," I said to him laughing really hard.

433Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She snorted. "I could have had my arms and legs broken...or worse...cut off...or I could have not gotten out at all or I could have had a few broken bones...or been shaved...but all I got was a beating and then I fought him and got a way...it could have been way worse." She explained.

Rage raised an eyebrow at her. "What? I used to do it before?"

434Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I wishnot to argue with you right now. I just want you to be happy and to be safe in my arms. Can we just be happy and mary Smile" I said to her with a smile.

"Well just to let you know it won't happen. You also weren't with me before." I said to him with a smirk.

435Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I am just trying to be optimistic." She said gently and pulled back from him slightly. "Can we just like not talk about it for a while...just pretend that it didn't happen and live like normal for a few days." She asked gently.

"You need to learn how to relax. You can't work 24/7 Trini." He said gently and rubbed at her shoulders.

436Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"If that is what you want me love, then yes we can do that. But just know we must talk about it eventually." I said to her with a smile and continued to hold her close to me.

"Well actually I can, and I probably will as that is what I am used to doing and not because of Russell but because I like putting all that I can into my work. I love my work and my job and I will do anything for it." I said to him as I moved and started to unpack more. What did he understand about that?

437Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra sighed heavily. "I just want the world to melt away. I know it will never happen. I'll always be pulled into work into doing something I don't want to just because I'm a seeker." she frowned but tried not to stay on that subject to long.

"I didn't say anything about Rus I'm just saying that every once in a while it's good to take some personal time." he said with a shrugg and kept unpacking what was left in the box he was working on.

438Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:39 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I told you that as soon as we kill your brother, I will even quit my job so that you will not be used for anything. Not ever again." I said to her a I held her closed to me and I kissed her lips lightly.

This was going to be different and I needed to start realizing that. I am with someone else now and him and Russell are a like but they are far apart also and that is good, I don't think I would make it very far if they were exactly alike. "Oh Rage I am sooo sorry." I said to him as I started to cry. I sat down on our bed and held my head in my hands. I knew he was just trying to help but it was just stressful. Everything that was going on. Before Lys even came into the picture, and then just as it starts to make sense, that I am meant to be with Rage and not Russ, and things were getting easy, they just started to get hard again. Russell has a distraction but I am afraid to see how he is going to be once this is all and over with.

439Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

"I know you love to work. And that's your choice my love...I can't ask you to change that for me and unfortunately while we are mated and you are working they will know where I am." she smiled at him. "I guess I will get used to that."

"Woah babe! What's wrong? I didn mean to upset you! I wasn't made or anything and whatever I said to hurt you I didn't mean it like that!" rage said as he held her close.

440Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"But what I am offering to you is that after all of this is over, then I am more than willing to stop all my work and to settle down and be with you and start a family and such. But I have to know that we are going to be living in safety and not always having o watch our back." I said to her with a smile and noticing that the water was getting cold. "Will you come down and eat with me please." I said to her with pleading eyes.

"You didn't say anything. It's just all mixed up right now and I have been holding all my emotions in and trying to pu all this aside and try to concentrate on what I want, but then I realize that right now I want to make sure that Russell is going to be okay and I want this guy killed so that him and Lys can live happy and not have to always be on the watch, and then when I thought that, I feel that am pushing you aside and I really don't want to do that, I don't want to lose you Rage, I love you more than anything, more than anyone, but I hope you can understand that I need to know for a fact that Russell will be okay and to do that her brother has to be gone. And I have a surprise for you, that I will tell you about after Dinner, that is if you still want to be with someone like me." I said to him and then cried and waited for an answer.

441Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra smiled gently almost shyly. "Can
    we bring the food back up here and watch a movie while we eat it?" she asked. When she was single that seemed like the only time she got to herself. She wouldn't mind spending that time with Russel.

"Trinity. Baby trust me I haven't felt like you put me on the side lines. I know how you work I just hope I can help you relax alittle more but even if I can't I'm in love with who you are and nothing is going to change that!" rage said and lightly kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears away.

442Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Sure I would love to spend as much time with you as possible. But sometime maybe we could eat with everyone. Not right now though I understand completely." I said to her with a smile.

"That's good to hear I am glad that you like me for me. I just hope that I don't over-do it for you." I said to him with a smile. "I'm hungry do you want to go and cook something?" I asked him as I started to get up to go make some food.

443Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:38 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra smiled gently. "I'm sorry I know I'm just a pain in the ass!" She said gently and leaned over and kissed him. It started out as a soft and gentle but she couldn't help but add heat and passion to it

"I myself would not like to cook dinner however I would very much like to keep you company while you do." he said with a gentle smile. "What's for dinner?" he asked wanting to pinch her butt.

444Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"You are not a pain in the ass, not even difficult, I understand completely whatis going on and that is fine with me. As long as eventually we can all be happy around each other." I said to her and then lifted her up in the air and laid her on the bed beside me and I started to kiss her extremely passionately.

"I am not sure, I am going to look in the freezer and see what we have." I said to him with a smile.

445Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She smiled into the kiss cupping his face in her hands and continued to kiss him. She cooed and purred at his passion hooking a leg over his body to draw him closer and closer to her.

"Hmm something very meaty." He said with a smile as he pulled himself up to sit on the counter.

446Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:59 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I let her do whatever she wanted to. I was proud of her and we were moving on :

"I am not totally sure what I want to make." I said.

447Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She pulled back to breath and gently nuzzled his neck her fangs lightly scarping on his skin though not sinking in. Her tongue then trailed the same path as she pulled at him to get ontop of her.

"Well can you make something with lots of meat? And cheese?" He asked almost like an excited child.

448Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:33 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"and what would you like my love?" I said teasing her and not getting on top of her just yet.

I lughed at him. "coming from someone who didn't care what we had now all of a sudden does." I said to him with a smile. "But sure, sounds good and easy enough for me."

449Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She smiled up at him. "You..." She whispered and put her lips against his again. Her tongue gently tracing his lower lip. "All of you." She begged and landed another kiss on his lips.

"Hmm you know that they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Rage teased. "And it may just be a way into my pants." He chuckled and rubbed his stomach.

450Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:57 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Well you already have all of that and you know it." I said to her with a smile. "So now what else do you want?"

"Well well well that is some good news and gives me some great ideas for some great sex." I said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next