hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Corrupt A Wish
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
    Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade2Black [KressieXFua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

451Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She smiled gently. "You know what I want! You want me to beg for it?" She asked and kissed along his ear lobe. "Please baby I want you to take me."

Rage smiled widely. "Hmmm I'm thinking....some whipped cream maybe choclate sauce and strawberries." He teased and watched her. "Maybe we can get some of those powder candies."

452Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"well you are going to have to do better than that." I said with a teasingly smile and then lightly ran my hand up her leg and gently started putting it in and out of her warm, mosity vagina.

"I love the way you are thinking but I cannot eat anythin that hasdark or brown chocolate, only white. Just do you know." I said to him with a smile.

http://hiddenbehindthepages.niceboards.net

453Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She gave a gentle moan. "Russel will you please take me now. Please please please." She whispered. "Please mate with me. Please Baby please."

"I can work with that sweetheart. I wouldn't want to make you sick while getting kinky with you." he said with a bright smile.

454Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:22 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I decided that she had ad enough of my teasing and I decided to hover over her and to stick my penis slowly into her. I moved slowly in and out at first and the then got faster and faster. "I am about to cum" I yelled, knowing that no one would hear because all the rooms were sound proof.

"So maybe some whipped cream and strawberries?" I asked him with a teasing smile.

455Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra sighed gently when he entered her. Everyone should probably be thankful that the room didn't let out the sound of her screams of pleasure as she scratched down his back. "I've been cumming baby." She finally got out when he told her he was close.

He smiled. "Hmm sounds good to me Baby." He said with a bright smile. "You know how much I love sweets." He pulled her close and kissed her lips gently.

456Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:41 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

I finished finally and then laid gently on top of her. I was out of breath and I couldn’t move off of her just yet. I sighed. “Oh man I feel much better now. How are you my love?” I asked her with a huge smile as I kept kissing at her neck. “Hun is it okay if we go downstairs for supper, I can smell it.”

“Well after supper we definitely will go and get some “special” desserts and I will keep them in our mini fridge our bedroom. I do hope that they come down for supper.” I said to him and then I kissed him some more.

457Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra breathed heavily and smiled as he spoke to her. "I feel way better. " She nuzzled his neck gently. "I don't think I can walk too straight just yet my love."

Rave kissed her back and played with her hair. "I hope so too baby. Even though I love having you all to myself too. So I can do this." with that he gently grabbed her ass and nuzzled her breasts

458Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:00 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

“That is okay we don’t have to leave yet, I can just smell food and it smells great and if you need me to carry you downstairs and feed you myself I will.” I said to her and flashed her my sexiest smile. I waited until she said that she was ready to go down there with me.

I heard movement upstairs and I remembered that there was pork chops with mushroom soup in the oven, so I checked on them and then I went to the cupboard and took out some crackers and put them on a plate, but I was not going to get the meat that I had hidden yet because I knew that when I left to get the other two and then came back Rage would have it all ate. So I went upstairs and knocked on the door. “Are you two coming down for supper? It will be ready in about 5 minutes.” I said to them and then I waited for an answer.

I let Lys answer … hoping that she would say yes. We really haven’t talked to them much and she was feeling much better and they were all worried about her. “We probably should love, they have been worried about you since they came back.” I whispered to her.

459Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

She hid her face in his neck and nodded gently. "Alright I'll go down there. But I'm not going to every night." she added just to be difficult. With that she pressed her forehead to his. "And only if I'm really hungry."

He started to set the table. He didn't know if they were going to for sure come down but he would set a place for them just encase. He wondered what they were all going to do when everything was done.

460Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"I know how to make that happen." I said to her while sticking my tongue out. "We will down there in a couple. Thanks Trinity." I yelled back at her through the door and then I got up and started to get washed up and ready. I went to the bathroom and I washed my body and then I got ready and I waited for Lys to finish cleaning up and getting ready, when I realized I had no clothes on so I went into the closet and picked out a nice cool shirt and a paid of faded jeans. I had a special place for us for later if she was up to it, if not then I would take her later.

I wondered down the stairs. "They are coming down. And thank you very much for setting the table." I said to him with a smile and then I started to make the last minute preps for supper.

461Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
    Captain
    Captain

Lysandra didn't really ever take long to get ready for anything. She sighed as she waited by the door for him. "Russ...are you sure you want to be all hermit like with me when my brother is gone."

he smiled and kissed her gently. "you are very welcome beautiful!" he said and spun her around before letting her go and finish dinner.

462Fade2Black [KressieXFua] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fade2Black [KressieXFua] Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:58 am

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
    Captain
    Captain

"Yes I am positive that that is what I want once your brother is gone, as long as you don't keeo me away from my family and friends completely, as long as you don't then I am willing to spend the rest of my life with you." I said ot her with a smile, as I walked over to her and lifted her up into my arms wedding style and I carried her down the stairs. It smelled so GREAT and I could not wait to dig in.

I just finished putting the food on the table and I seen that smile that Russell had given me to let me know that everything is alright and I seen that look in his eyes that he was happy that there was food. I smiled back at him and then sat down at the table. "Hey Lys, if you are mad at me that is okay. But I am glad that you are back and I was extremely worried about you when you got taken and I hope that that never happens again." I said to her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19