hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 am

"Maybe." She said arching a brow. "I have my world and you have yours Sesshomaru, I died for you already." She looked at him and met his gaze suddenly and sharply. "You didn't want me to travel with you anyway." She mused coldly returning his coldness but she had an aura that was cold as her words making his fur stand on end just a little. He had angered or perhaps offended her. Looking away, "Food and quarters are being made for you and Rin."

52The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Mon May 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Im talking for Rin,not for me.' Sesshomaru told her, without caring if she was angry at him.

53The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 29, 2011 2:20 am

Rin walked around with him and gasped for Sesshomaru to see the memorial to his father and mother here in the capital of Fenrir's kingdom. Of their lineage lines upon the wall tracing his heritage from the time his father was a newborn pup and a little even before his own birth. yet looking harder he saw Yuehmaru. He had a...sister! Born the year his mother died. Looking across the way he saw Fenrir with a dog demon woman, a lady like his mother. She looked exactly like his mother. Yuehmaru! She was hugging Fenrir hard who was armored and she mounted a horse looking to her and nodding as if saying goodbye and the horse moved off. Rin ran to the rail to get a better look and got wide eyes to see an army of sorts on the path below Fenrir. Fenrir was going to war.

54The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 29, 2011 2:23 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru looked at the stars. Then he looked around, searching for Rin. He used his powers to sence her, and when he realized where she was, he walked there in silence and with the same peacefull look on his pale face. There he saw Fenrir and... His sister.

55The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 29, 2011 2:32 am

His sister looked to him and just stared before looking at Fenrir. "I brought him here because he is your brother. I died for you both, my place is here, yours is with Sesshomaru. You both don't need me anymore."

His sister grabbed her arm and hand. "You were taken here yourself and made to be the guardian here. You belong with me and my brother. You were promised to him by father!" She didn't want to let her go hugging her from behind.

Fenrir stood there and was still, Sesshomaru suddenly remembered her now. His mother had hugged her like this when she had gone off to fight the east. Of her reading to him and teaching him how to use a sword. The one who watched over him when he was just a little boy and his mother. Of her fighting and getting impaled...for him. Struggling in the storms and snows to bring him, his baby sister and the corpse of his mother home. She moved out of his sisters hold and got onto her horse and made it move riding off to fight the invaders of this realm that was not her own.

56The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 29, 2011 2:44 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Fenrir' Sesshomaru called her, against everything that he was. He just wanted to.... talk to her.

57The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 am

Fenrir slowed and stopped to look over when he called to her and dismounted when he came over. Looking to him.

58The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Be carefull' Sesshomaru simply said.

59The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 29, 2011 8:20 pm

She smiled at that and took off her medallion pendant putting it on him, "i'll be back for that." she traced his cheek strip then took off to war.

60The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru's words dissapeared. He took the medallion and look it for a while

61The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Tue May 31, 2011 12:50 pm

His sister got to know him and Rin stayed with them, worried. There was a storm on the horizon with a loud clap of thunder. The guard next to them was watching the storm. "The war has started. That lightning and thunder is Fenrir amongst that storm. "

62The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Tue May 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru looked away, pretending that he didnt care.

63The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 am

The warden watched where they were, on guard of the palace. "I remember when Fenrir came here from your world near death. She's very tough, don't worry too much, she looks pretty but her bark can be as deadly as her bite." He smiled looking to Sesshomaru. "she likes you."

64The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:27 am

(sorry it took forever for this I've been busy and getting ready to move to my new place.))

65The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Why do you tell me that?' Sesshomaru asked.

(Dont worry!)

66The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Because I know Fenrir is to shy to tell you how she feels herself. She always keeps her feeling too locked away. It's why she had been slightly mean to you because she is afraid of getting close to you and learning how she feels, she's afraid you won't feel the same way and she'll loose you."

67The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru didnt answer. He was feeling strange. something he had never felt before.
'When is she coming back?'

68The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:32 am

Soon. " He looked to the battlefield. "I can see her from here. I don't think the enemy counted on her showing up to fight."

69The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Good for her then' Sesshomaru replied

70The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

He touched the water in the fountain next to him and it changed to show the battlefield. Fenrir walked out and was surrounded by the enemy but she suddenly moved. Hitting them, hidden blades coming out as she killed, rolling across an enemies back she ran an enemy through and ran. Throwing out a knife it went into a man and he went down, she stepped on him like a stepping stone and was in the air, coming down in a flip her sword was out and went through the main enemy like a spear before the image cut away.

71The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru frowned. In a way, he admired her.
'We should help her'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum