hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu May 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

(I thought Sesshomaru's mother was still alive?)

27The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu May 19, 2011 11:06 pm

(no she died when he was just a little boy in the manga you see her when he makes a trip to hell and meets her, that is why he was mad his dad married a human because he felt he forgot about his mom and he felt betrayed)

28The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu May 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

(Ohh thats right. I think in the anime is different, thats why Very Happy?)

Sesshomaru nodded. He remembered his mother and father and felt something... but instantly he pushed the feeling away.
'Thats why you are here now?' He asked after a short pause

29The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 pm

To be honest I don't know why I woke up and why I'm here of all places I was sent to a different time and world and a different life." She looked to him. "when I brought you to your father Sesshomaru I died on your bedside."

30The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu May 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Keep me alive was your task at that moment' Sesshomaru commented. 'The question is, what is your task now' He sheathed the sword and got up.

31The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu May 19, 2011 11:26 pm

"I don't know." She said honestly. "Perhaps I was brought back for a reason, maybe not. Maybe I need to protect Rin, Maybe you.." She said arching a brow.

32The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Take care of Rin. I dont need you' He stood up and stared at the moon asking himself what was the next thing he would have to do

33The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Thu May 19, 2011 11:59 pm

She arched a brow and looked to the stars. Rin took her hand, "Fenrir-chan your hand, it's glowing." Looking the markings on her hand were glowing softly.

34The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Fri May 20, 2011 12:29 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru looked at Fenrir without letting her notice. The moonlight reflected on her skin in such a perfect way that her beauty had nothing to be compared with. When he realized what he was thinking about, he instantly focused on other things, such as how the wind was getting colder and that Jaken had dissapeared.

35The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Fri May 20, 2011 12:40 am

She arched a brow. "Danger is close by child get behind me." Rin did as she was told and she looked at Sesshomaru. "We could get your retainer and leave this place."

36The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Fri May 20, 2011 12:50 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru nodded. He turned and looked at Sesshomaru nodded. He turned and looked at Ah-un. Then he looked at rin just in the moment she asked 'where is Jaken?'

37The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Fri May 20, 2011 1:01 am

She looked around and arched a brow. "We shouldn't seperate too much." She looked around guardedly, tail wrapping around Rin.

38The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Fri May 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Thought you could protect them' Sesshomaru said in a cold voice.

39The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 2:09 am

Rin looked at Fenrir and saw her unsheathe her sword, eyes glowing and markings changing becoming a foreign language. "Rin go to Sesshomaru and hold onto his tail, whatever you do don't let go, do you understand?" Rin shivered but nodded and moved away especially as her tail started to turn to ash and fall away, skin going near snow white with a touch of silver. "Sesshomaru if you know how to put up a shield with your Aura do it."

40The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 2:46 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru did exactly what she had told him. He did a perfect shield and protected Rin with it. Then he unsheathed his sword and prepared to attack, or to protect the little one

41The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 3:02 am

She used a weird move and the ground went over in coated ice as snow formed around them and circled around her making her disappear for a moment. When she appeared again she was in strange boots that stopped before the knee. Wearing form fitting clothes of some kind of mesh armor with light armor on. Hair pure white with blue streaks and blue bangs. She had two blue stripes on each cheek and a red one on each eye like eye shadow. Gold eyes having white gold rings, hair tied up and back with special braiding and a circlet starting at her temples weaved back into her hair. Like a royal crown. No tail. She had the same arm guards on and she was pale as snow that it seemed like crystals under the moonlight. Ears tipped and pierced twice with a cuff in her left ear. She looked up as Naraku's puppets came out in ambush only to back off as her breath came out as mist of coldness. Rin held to Sesshomaru's tail now her aura was beyond Naraku and matching Sesshomaru's very quickly. Something landing in his shield was a fox of snow that had Jaken and dropped him before falling as snow flakes.

42The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 3:39 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Rin runned to where Jaken had fallen. Sesshomaru almost told her to stay by his side but there was no time. He moved his sword and a blue lightening came of it, crushing Naraku's aura. Sesshomaru attacked again, but it was useless.

43The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 3:45 am

Fenrir struck Naraku there was a clap of thunder and crash of lightning he flew back and caught himself last second.

"So it is true, you were reborn Inu No Shiranui! Or should I call you Fenrir the goddess of Winter Lightning!" He got up holding to his arm, feeling pain as he winced.

She moved in front of Sesshomaru and Rin, "Yes I am in my world, touch them you half mortal and you'll perish." she sounded different.

44The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

'Naraku' Sesshomaru walked one step 'You will not scape again' He simply said, putting himself by Fenrir side and holding his sword tight

45The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Naraku glared, "I'm not so stupid as you think Sesshomaru...attacking you now with Fenrir by your side is a suicide mission." He growled out as darkness moved around him. Using that darkness and his weakness of having one arm against him.

Fenrir moved striking the darkness that when the darkness faded away they were no longer in a forest and were instead on a bridge, one seemingly made out of crystal as colors glinted and glowed. Fenrir was gone, turning Rin gasped there was a city there, they were on another world! Guards came out and asked him to follow them to see the ruler of the realm so they could send them back.

[img]The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 53001610[/img]

46The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru told Rin to walk in front of him, so he could take care of her. He didnt know where they were but he was sure it was Fenrir fault. She wanted to protect them, but sesshomaru knew that it was worst for him if he didnt knew the place. He walked with Rin in silence and hoped they could return to their land soon.

47The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sat May 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Rin was amazed at the beauty of the world they were now in and entering the palace there were others there that were very beautiful and some seemed to be demons just like Sesshomaru. Rin got wide eyes and ran forward before Sesshomaru could grab her, running to the thrown chair the guards stepped aside. There on the chair was...Fenrir! She let Rin hug her and she touched the child and she gasped feeling suddenly warm to look at herself as she became clean, her hair done and new clothes in the style of this world. She stood and looked down at Sesshomaru, she was his height if not taller. The people around them went to a knee and the guards at attention. "Welcome to my world Sesshomaru son of Inu No Taisho of the great west. I see my shadow found you after all." She walked down the steps a bit. "Come." She gestured for him to follow her as Rin grabbed her cloak and walked with her. Heading for a room.

48The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 22, 2011 2:28 am

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru didnt say anything. He was angry that he didnt realize that the other Fenrir had been a shadow. He walked after her and wondered why it was the first time he went there.

49The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Fenrir let Rin go play with the toys and giggled. Sesshomaru got to see her realm as he stood with her on the Balcony. "The rift is closed tonight but tomorrow night I will send you back to your world." She leaned and pulled a cloth to hold it out to him. When he pulled he saw a sword and arm guards. "These guards were your mothers and the sword is you father's. The fang was one he forged himself into this sword, it's name is Yueh. Meaning Moon." She let him take it, it matched his crescent moon forehead mark. "He made it with your first fang you lost to celebrate your birth. It has one twin and that is Yukito and that sword is mine from my past life. You will be the one to help defeat Naraku, that is your future, you will surpass your father and even re-grow your lost arm." She looked out over her realm. "You and Rin are my guests for the night then tomorrow you will be returned to the West, I will say my farewells then." She said with hands behind her back watching guards train and other people talk in the market.

50The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sword of a Stranger (Rhea x Snow) Sun May 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Snow

Snow
Carpenter
Carpenter

Sesshomaru nodded and looked at the sword she had given to him.
'Will you be there when we kill Naraku' He simply asked in a cold voice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum