hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 18]

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya chuckled. "Probably but I think it will be a girly purple he was drooling over Usa's pink car." He said and grabbed her hand.

"Don't worry about it to much. I have a import coming in for you Ming Yue." Koto said as he stood up again. "It will be here well before your six seconds."

She was looking up at the moon and pointed. Everyone knew that the craters created a bunny shape. That was why she was named Usagi. "Usagi. Usa for short...or if it is easier for you to say the english meaning it is Bunny." She looked over at him. "That was your next question right?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue looked at him and giggled. "What is wrong with purple?" she asked as it was her favorit color. "And beside only tough guy can drive a pink car." she laugh more and then she realized what Koto said. "Oh really!" she said all exiced she had always wanted a magustan.

"Well kind of..Usea" he said trying to say her name as it was pretty name even though he made a face as he messed it up. "Sorry..I am trying to learn your langauage still.. Now I did wish I took it last year in school." he said as he kind of laugh as he didn't think he would ever come to live with his dad.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah see you surprised her now Koto. See you in the Pit boss." He said and started to drive away. "And purple is a good color for girls and gays." He said with a chuckle.

She crossed her arm over her chest. Still wearing only her undergarments and Koto's jacket. "Just call me Bunny." She said and walked over to him and faced him. "Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Usagi desu. Doozo Yoroshiku." She said and bowed slightly. "Anata wa?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good to Meet you. I am Usagi. The pleasure is mine. And you? <- Standard way of introducing one's self in Japanese.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue laughed at Tauya. "Yeah and if he was she would be here already." she laughed more. As she turn back to Koto. "What did you getting me?" she asked all exicted and wanted to know before it got there.

He smiled. "Okay Bunny." he said with a smile more as she said what she did. He just titled his head and sigh feeling stupid to the old saying his friends would say. 'this is USA so speak English.' he kind of laugh but stop trying not to be rude. "I am sorry I didn't mean to laugh. It was not laughing at you or anything it was a thought. In my neighbor hight school had a lot of people that worked stores there that can't speak English and my friends was always like 'this is american so speak english.' well now the roll is retreved now I feel like a jerk.." he said as he looked down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for the subitieds and the little tib pits.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"He is fresh meat for her she is probably trying to teach him our language and how to drift...and her name. He didn't seem to bright." Touya said in return before letting her turn her attention back to Koto.

"Its a surprise Ming!." He said and ruffled her hair a bit.

"You are in japan...speak japanese." She said but gave him no time to reply to her statement as she suddenly started to kiss him and run her tongue along his lips

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue make a face at him as she just sigh and give up on to get him to spill it as she head over to Tuaya and give a lightly sigh as as she pulled out a hair tie and pulled her hair back where it would be out of her way so she could help work on the car and not worried about her hair get the way.

He step back a bit as she catch him by the mouth as he started to part his lips for her to enter if she wanted to. As he slowly move a hand to her hair.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled and started to pop the hood and start working on the car. "I am sure he will get you your damn mustang." He whispered over to her.

She kissed him harder as she started to pull him down with her. Soon she was laying with her back on the hood of the car and her legs around his waist.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming give a giggled and she whisper back,"I hope soo!" She keep giggling as she rolled over the tool box over to the car and open it up and smile at him. She looked at him with a smiled more. "What are we staring with?" she asked him as she open it up before started to dig for a tool.

He keep kissing her as he was shock that she was doing this so face as he play with hair as she keep kissing him.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I think we should raise it and fix the axle then we can do the clutch." He said as he started to turn on the machines that would raise the car up so they could look at the axel and see what exactly was wrong with it.

She kept kissing him as her hand moved down to start undoing his pants. She herself didn't know why she was going so fast. Perhaps it was because it helped her not feel so lonely. Maybe it was because she hadn't had any kind of sexual contact for two years.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon reach down and moved her hand away and braking the kiss even though he didn't wanted to stop it. "Please not too fast..You are pretty..I would wanted to know you more...and beside I don't have a comdon either.." he said as he wanted to rock her world righ there but he couldn't it was something about her that made this time was differnt any other time he would love to fuck a girl and leave her alone in the morning.

Ming Yue she looked up at the axil. "Ouch poor baby. that stupid boy was too rough with the turns." she said as she rub a piece of metal as if it was a child that fall down and scraped up their knee. "We will have you up and running in no time." she said in a pout voice.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah I know poor baby." He said and started to watch her work on the car. He loved that she wasn't afraid to not only drive the cars but work them and make them so much better then what they started out with.

"Is there any better way to know me more?" She asked as she reached up and out of the bra that she wore she pulled out a string of condoms. "The strippers sell them for 100 yen." She replied and started to kiss him again. "Just relax and do me already."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yeah there is always better ways. Like over dinner or something like that.." as she pulled out the comdon and he thought about it was not much compart to a usa dallor. "Yeah a dollar for a an expisived..." he shut up not wanting to hurt her feeling.

Ming giggled more as she started to hum to the car as she help work on it and growling at parts that didn't wanted to come off easily. "fine play hard ball!" she yelled as she busted her knuckes on a on one of the gears that hold the fan belt as she slide out form under the car and walked over to the power tools. "Top guns pulled and ready" she said with a giggled as she comes back under as she didn't realized that her middled knucked was bleeding.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He stepped infront of her and took her hand in his. "Come on lets clean this up first." He said and started to take her over to the sink that was made in cases like this.

She growled and rolled off her car. "Why couldn't you have just fucked me?" She asked and got in the driver side.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He sigh as she was pissed at him. "Because you looked to be someone that I would wanted to be imtent to the next level not just one quick fuck." he said as he gets to the passager side and gets in way before she could leave him behind.

She give a pouty face. "if we must." she said as he had her hand already under the water and started to clean it up and bangaged her up. She was one tough cookie as she didn't really flich as he clean it out to get the grease out of the cut. "The car bite me again." she said looked at him with nothing but love in her eyes.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She looked over at him and gave him a devlish smile. "Well who said it would be one or even quick." She said before getting back on his lap and started to once again kiss and make out with him. The truth was that she liked different and he was as different as they came.

"I know but I fixed it so now you can go back to fixing the car." He said and kissed her gently before patting her on the butt to get her to go back to the car.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Before Fallon could really say anything or do anything she was back on him kissing and making out with him. He liked it but he didn't wanted to go all the way with her just yet.

Ming Yue kiss him back as she giggled as she head to the car after he pat her as as she shaked it as she walked over to the power tool and slide back under the car and started to work on the bolt that was being an ass. She get it to come off as she laugh kind of crazed.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She was like that for a few mintues before her phone went off. She pulled back from him and reached over and got her phone. "Moshi Moshi." She said as she flipped it open. "Hai...Hai. Saynonara." She said before looking at Fallon. "Dates over your daddy is home." She said and got back into her seat.

Touya chuckled when she laughed because she got the bolt off. "Hey take it easy under there. The stuff we had to fix was minor..." He said but was joking and smiling. He was happy she was having fun.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He stay quite as she answer her phone. "Well damn..." he said in a low voice so the person in the phone could hear but she could hear.

"I am not braking anything. I am fixing things" she said with a giggled as she moved to the next bolt. "Almost time for your help." she said with a smile.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Whatever you need just tell me Babydoll." He said and sat on the rolling chair next to the computer that layed out all the parts that might have gone bad.

She drove him home but instead of just dropping him off she went to the door with him. "Billy-sama!" She shouted when he opened the door and hugged him. "I brought your son to you." She said as she went inside and automatically went right into Billy's bed room.

"Hey son." He said and watched as Usagi swayed her hips the whole way into his room. "Er....sorry I wasn't there when you got to the airport...business and all...umm....your room is the one down that halll.....do you um...want me to show you the way." The whole time Billy didn't look at his son but the door to his bed room.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Don't worried about Billy.. It not like you was around anyways when I need you..." he said in a whole new tone that Usa didn't hear from him yet as he too watch her go to his dad room. He looked at his dad and just shake his head he just wanted to hit him for everything.

Ming Yue gets the part off and throw it out from under the car. "I kicking it ass." she giggled more.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Just don't fix anything that doesn't need to be fixed." Touya said as he picked up a part that she had thrown and went to despose of it. "You like to do that you know."

"Don't talk to me that way. You know nothing about me." Billy shouted at his son before slamming his front door and going to his bedroom....

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He watch his dad go to his room as he sigh  and head to the back room as it was not going to be fun as the girl that was just kissing all over him was now in the bedroom with his dad that was just as asshole as he gets to his room as slam the door and kick at the door not careing. As he really didn't wanted to be there anymore. He thought he was going  be okay until this.

"No I don't." she said to him as she keep working on it as she get the next part off just trying to get to the the one part that needs to get off as she slide out and place the part that was still good down. "Don't touch that. It going back on." she giggled giving him a look though she move over to him and kiss him deeply.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya smiled and kissed her back just as deeply. "Hmmm. I like it when you fix cars it makes you in a good mood and I get lots of kisses." He said and kissed her again.

In about half an hour Usa came into Fallon's room with a wad of money in her hand that she was putting into the bra that she was wearing. "You're over reacting." She said before she leaned against the wall close to the door. "Listen..." She looked down. "I'm going to tell you something and people can die if you repeat it...I am the daughter of one of the nine leaders of the Yakuza. A while back I contacted the US government. I told them I had plunty of information about Yakuza happenings in the US...in return they had to get Touya and I out of here. Your dad is an agent they sent here to help us." She explained. "My dad is hard on us...but more so me then Touya...Koto knows as well...he's from the japanese government."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Who said it was not years of pint up anger toward him..." Fallon said as he looked at her and give a sigh. "I wont say anything of what you just said though..." he said as he eyes was on his lap. "Since I was young he was never around. Hell I bet he don't even know my brithday.." he said in a low voice.

Ming Yue smiled at him as she put down the tool as she gets onto his lap and kiss him more deep and passtion.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She went and sat on his lap. "May 25th. And your favorite color when you were a kid was dark green like grass and forests." She whispered. "And you have always been very smart but you can't stop thinking about cars long enough to keep your grades up. He knows you better then you think."

He smiled and helped her onto his lap and kept kissing her deeply before Koto cleared his throat from across the room.

"People are coming down....better get all the lovey dovieness out of the way before that." He said before turning back toward's the elevator.

He chuckled and smiled. "That gives us like two more minutes to keep kissing." He whispered and kissed her once more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum