hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 18]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She already told me it has to stay down on low pro.he typed back with a light sigh and shaking head a bit.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Hey you into cars?' Ren asked with a smile as he looked over his moniter.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Yes I am. And a quick leaner when it comes to them. it was a race that kind of lead me here. he smiled at the screen.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Wanna check out my ride before the races tonight?'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

When and what kind of race?

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Here is my number. Send me a text when you and the bunny are done playing. Sundown is when the races start...drifters are warming up for the races 60second won't start for a while.

Touya sighed. He was very bored in the middle of class.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I see. I can do that if I had a cell. He looked down shaking his head he dad had gotten he everything but a cell.

Ming Yue sigh as she was getting tired and not liking the class was making it hard to keep her eyes open.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Use Bunny's and I am surprised your sugar mama didn't get you one already.'

Touya couldn't stop thinking about Ming Yue and how sexy she was when she drove

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Just got here late last night. Doubt any stores was open when I got here. lol he gave sigh

Ming Yue close her eyes as she started to day dream of driving her new car as fast as it could run with her love in the seat next to her's windows down and feeling free of everything nothing else matter but him and her and the moment as she speed away from this forsaken town.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Ren chuckled and sent him a picture of his car. 'This is my baby. Not a racer.'

He took out his cellphone and text his love. 'I'm bored. thinking of your sexiness'

~~~~
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 146623.1-lg

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sweet ride. All natural or super up even though not for raceing? as he looked at if only he was able to get a cool car like that he though.

Ming jumped out of her daydream when she felt her pocket viberating as she quickly slip it out and read it. A sweet smile the one Tuaya loves. She call it her Hell Mary pass it gets her what she wants from him even if it something small as a kiss to a few bigger items. Oh really? hopefuly it not given you a woodie I would really hate beat off girls who trying to take a peek.She sent it and rest her phone in her lap under the parted where her shirt hangs over her skirt.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Not a racer. This is luxuary unlike you I have to work for the japenese mamacetas.' Ren messaged. 'I was the one who got the paint job on Bunny's car.'

'Ah I am good at hiding it but if you keep talking about him he will wake up and I will have to go to the bathroom to take care of him....take a picture of your panties...send it too me...plz!'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

nice work.he messaged back

Ming yue blushed feeling the vib so close to her lips as she read the message blush even more she looked around as no one seemed to be watching she put her phone under her skirt and takes the picture smileing at the picture. as she sent it to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ming's underwear

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 10 YX6zGzblti5tv7bjHg55rT80o1_500

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Another IM poped up on his screen. 'Hey.' The icon was that of a smiling bunny.

'you wear the sexiest panties ever.' He typed. 'Want to know what I would do with them?'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

heyfollowed with a big smile.

always for you.she blush brighter.Yes!

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Is Ren bothering you to much?'

'Lick them right in the middle. Would you like that my Sexy Ming Yue?'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Not really. He seemed to be okay.

yes *shivers* as she was shiver as she wanted to really feel it she wanted her love now.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Can you guess what I am thinking about right now?'

'Then I would lick the same spot without your panties on. Would you like that?'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

me?

god yes love. she started to shift around in her chair trying not to be noticed at the same time.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Yes and what we were doing right before we came to class.'

'I can't wait until after school.'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

mmm cant wait until lunchhe said as he started to mess with his pants as thoughts of the bathroom was clear in his mind as he try to hind what his body was wanting.

I cant either. please don't make me wait..

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Guess where my hand is?'

'Met you at your car as soon as the bell rings for school to end.'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

on your pussy.

I be there

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

'Clever aren't you....ask to go the the bathroom in your next period I will meet you in the same bathroom. I don't think I can wait until lunch.'

'I love you Ming Yue.'

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

can do my dear.

I love you too Tuaya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum