hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue gets up off of Touya's lap and gets their things and head to his car. "And why was we just told?" she asked as she didn't like that they was not going to get a good place. to park the car as she was one of those people that love to run to the finshed line to watch the person that talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk. it was always her favoirt part of the race well the ones that she was not in.

"Well you know. I am not a cowboy. I am an A.L. guy and I have a name. It Fallon." he said getting tried of beening called cowboy. it was really getting on his nerves but that all kind of faded as he started to looked at the cars as they pulled up.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya smiled as they went to his car and got to the place of the race. He knew that she loved watching the ending of the race so that is where he took her.

Usagi looked over her shoulder. "American's are cowboys here learn to do deal with it." She said before walking over to get into her car.

Koto smiled over at Fallon. "I think she likes you." He said as the other driver got into his car. "You like watching race's cowboy?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue gets out and gose to Touya's side of the car and get him out of the car and take him to the group that was looking to wait for the race to end.

Fallon lets out a sigh as she tell him that he stuck beening called cowboy. "What make you think she likes me?"he asked as he jumped to the other question and laugh. "You must not know why I got shipped here in the first place. I would love to watch races." he said as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya smiled as he stood next to her. His phone hadn't given him a message so the race hadn't started yet.

"Because she didn't rip your throat out and you are about to see a race like no other...Cowboy." Koto said as he went between the cars and then came to a stop a few feet from the cars. Raising a finger in the air the cars started. He started to walk forward and pointed to a girl on the side who said "Ready." He pointed to the other side another girl said. "Setto." When he to the middle of the cars he stopped. "GO!"

Usa punched it and easily was in the lead and drifting way before the other guy was able to and even if he got in front of her he messed up the frist drift and ran over all the cones and had to stop to recover.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Your sister going to kick butt like normal." Ming Yue said with a giggled always likeing race days. [/color]

Fallon watched as Koto started the race and the striper took off bad out of hell it was cool watching her car glide gently around the first turn as he walked up to Koto. "This definly no six second race." he said as he walked up to him once it was safe as everyone had started to scramble to get to the top to see who wins.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yup..." His phone went off. "It started." He said and looked towards the opening. That spot was only made for humans but if drift right one could make it up flawlessly.

"DQ has it won already." He said and start toward's the evelvator. "Come on cowboy you are going to miss the end."When they were up Koto went to stand to Touya and Ming Yue.

She let the guy think he was winning but then at the last second before the walking enterance she cut him off and drift the circle with flawless perfection before ending next to the cheering crowd.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon followed Koto and keep an eye for the racers. As the girl slide around them in preficed half circle as the other racer didn't looked very gracefully shifting gears and grined it. "Well at least the other car is partly in one piece shouldn't be too much to fix what he did." He said trying to show Koto he knew a few things about cars.

Ming Yue lets out a really loud cheer for her sister as she giggled as she looked around her car to see the other one as the guy gets out of the car in disbelief that he lost to a girl as if he didn't know who he was faceing. "tinkering time" she called out with a giggle.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I didn't just win that car. I won back a car that was owed to her." Koto said before walking up to Usagi as she got out of her car. "Still the DQ"

"Always the DQ...how you like that Cali?" She asked Fallon as she leaned back against her car. "I know what you are thinking...not bad for a stripper right."

"Yeah but by the time we get done with it it will be better then it was before. His first flaw was using a second car on a drift course." Touya said as he went over to see the damage to the car.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I am not sexiest but damn good for a girl." he said as he walked closer to check out her car. "Not a bad car either." he said  as he looked her. "Difiney not the kind of race I thought I was going to see." he said,"So why are they calling you Dairy Queen for?" he asked stupidly.

Ming Yue hear that and laugh lightly as she followed behind Tuaya with the computers to help with diecussioned the damage for the ones that can't see. "So, I wounder why Koto brought the cowboy with him." she said once they got to the car.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I heard him say he had to pick up Bill's son from the airport. Bill is working right now that is probably why." Touya said as he started to hook the computers up.

Usagi rolled her eyes. "Its Drift Queen." She said. "And she is too much machine for you Cowboy." She said and patted the hood of her car. "Stay to your six seconds...I am sure you are really good at that...especially in bed."

Koto laughted gently. "See I told you she likes you. Americano."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue help Tuaya set up the computer. "He don't look anothing like Billy." she said as she glaced over at him.

"Ouch." he said as he looked at Koto and just nod. "I am sure I could really good if I just had the right teacher." he said trying to show smooth thinking she older than what she really is.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah but by the sound of it he has the Billy charm." He said over hearing the last statement. "Looks like it is really just body and axel damage."

"Maybe you shouldn't judge a person by there occupation. I'm 17." She said as she opened the door and started to get into her car. "Koto you really know how to pick them up."

"Hey Bunny maybe you should give him a chance...maybe you can teach him to last longer then six seconds." Koto said as he stood up from leaning on her car.

She sighed. "Fine. Jump in Americano let me teach you a thing or two."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue laugh lightly and shook her head. "Well that not going to be too much work. I thought he would had killed the cluck with his shifting druning that last turn." she said as she couldn't wait for six second races. She was not as good as Tauya but she was good enough.

Fallon gets into the car with her. "you know I was not meaning thing by what I said." he said as he was trying to aploagied for his comment.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya smiled and chuckled. "Well we can still replace it. The computer says that it isn't dead but there could still be damage."

"Yeah yeah yeah." She said and slammed the gas and drifted back down and was out of the garage as fast as anyone would if they were a six second driver. "No one ever means anything when talking to me." She flipped open something and hit the nose.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue looked at her love and smiled. "We should just to be on the safe side." she said as she started to check everything else out on the car.

"Damnit..." Fallon said in a low voice before looking at her. "I was as not meaning it only as a sexual comment you looked like your a smart person too. Okay so I thought you was older but I am not much older than you either." he said as he looked at her more. He was never really what you would call a smooth talker to the ladys.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Koto came over to Touya and Ming Yue. "How is the new car going?" He asked. "Hey Touya your sister just drifted off with the new kid." He said with a chuckle. "He thought she was older then what she was"

"That will be interesting." Touya said and started to order the parts that they might need on the internet.

"Maybe I wanted it to be sexual?" She said and glared over at him before making a quick sharp turn and started to head up a mountain road.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue laughted lightly. "Maybe she get chilled out." she said as she kiss Tuaya's cheek.

"I am not sure. You can take it as you wanted." he said as he watch her shift as she take the turns. "So how do you drift?" he asked her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I doubt it I bet she will be just as mean as ever." He said as he gave Ming a kiss on her cheek right back. "We should get this hauled over to the Pit."

She made it to the top of the mountain and on the way down is where she answered his question. "The best way is to pop the e break...however you can do it without that....watch." She said and she drifted the frist curve then the second."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I am sure she will not." Ming Yue said as she blush as she hug him tight. "to the pit!" she giggled.

Fallon watch her hand and the road as she shifted down the mountain.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He chuckled and stepped aside for them to come and hook up the new car.

When they were at the bottom she stopped the car. "Got it now?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue smile as she help hooked up the car.

"I think so." he said as he was in aww of the ride it was like rideing a gently beast.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Touya smiled. He loved fixing up the cars with Ming Yue just as much as he loved driving them. He told the tow trucker where to go and then went to his car to fallow them.

She smiled as she went back up the mountain before coming and drifting a complete circle at the top and stopping the car. She gave him no time to think she was on his lap and kissing him before he could blink.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue gets into Tuasa's car and giggle as she was happy to get dirty like a grase monkey to work on cars.

Fallon was in shock as she was kissing him. He slowly relaxed into the kiss enought to kiss her make.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Think we should paint the new one too?" He asked as he started to buckle up and start his car.

"Ask the Cowboy before you color it...it will be his....he owes me for what I am sure your sister is doing with him right now." Koto said as he leaned down on the window seal of the drivers side.

She stopped just as suddenly as she had started and got out of the car.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon had was in wow by the kiss as he shooked his head as he saw her got out of the car. He gets out too and close the door. "You okay?" he asked from the door not wanting to get too close. He bite his lip as he didn't even know her name, yet he could see her beauty she was like the one flower that stands out of all the same and blind in flowers.

Ming Yue just let out a low sigh as she looked out of the window as she didn't like it."I am sure he will pick out something cheesey. Since he a cowboy." she laugh trying to change the subject.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum