hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 18]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

he just sits there looking at her as she sit down on his lap as he hold her. "Still...." he said as he look down.

Ming yue kissed him again before she sigh not wanting to stop and gose back to the car and started to work again. she stop and looked her love.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"We can always give it a rest and go to our room." He said and wigglig his eyebrow at her. "Come on sweetheart this can wait until tomarrow."

She sighed along with him and started to kiss him again. This time it was slower and much gentlier.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue smiled at her love and moved to him and take his hand and let him lead her to their room.

He was kiss her back just as gently as he hold her to him.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He fallowed her flipping off the pit lights on the way up.

She continued to kiss him before she tried to shifted backwards so he would land ontop of her.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming yue laugh and she turn around and face tuaya and jump on him and kiss him once they was out of the pit.

He keep kissing her as he was now ontop of her as he play with her hair.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled and caught her kissing her deeply. "Hmmm...what's got you so into the mood?"

She broke the kiss only when she was out of breath. "Its alright...I promise not to run if we do it." She whispered and started to kiss him again.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Ming Yue looked at him as she kissed him as she said. "Do you really have to know when you could be having me." she said as she started to kiss him deeply.

He kissed her a bit more as he pulled away as he realized what she said. "you would think it would be the other away around if we did anything." he said in a low voice.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled at her. "I can have you and tease you until you tell me." He whispered and started to lick and bite at her neck.

She gave a gentle growl. "I think I know what I want and what I want is you. I am not used to being told no." She said as she laid there under him. "Look I could be shot and killed any day either near or far...I don't like to waist time."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Then you would think that you would wanted to know a little something more than just a one night that would might leave a bad taste in your mouth in the morning." he said as he looked down at her.

Ming Yue shiver as he started to licking and nibbles at her neck. "why do you have to know my love?" she asked him.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She growled and pushed him off of her. "God you are just like the other's you are just telling me no because you are scared. Scared that if my family finds out that you will be killed." With that she got up off the floor.

"Becuase I want to?" He whispered and started to nibble at her ear lobe. "Just tell me please."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I am not scared of  that! " he said at her as he looked at him.

Ming Yue shivers more. "Just you beening you." she said as she close her eyes as she shiver more.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled and started to kiss her lips again.

"Then what is it?" She asked leaning against the door looking down at him. "What makes it to were you don't want to be with me?"

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I do wanted to be with you. But I don't wanted it just be one night! you can call me crazy but I think I have falling for you when I saw you at the end of the race." He said to her as he looked at her deep into her eyes.

Ming yue moans light as she wrap her legs around him and kissed him. she play with a bit of hair he had as she nip at his lips. As she rub her head down his chest.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Why do you assume that it would only be one night?" She asked. "If I wanted a one night stand I would have told you so!"

He smiled and kept kissing her has his hand slowly went to her breast and have it a very gentle squeeze.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I was assumeing because of how agresived you are." he said as he looked at him.

Ming yue moans feeling his hands on her breast as her hands had made it down between his legs.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I am like that because my life is dangerous. Look this is not going to be a one night thing...but it isn't going to be a public thing either...cause I don't want it to be short." She said.

Touya smiles onto her lips and lifted his hips slightly so she could access the front of his pants easier.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon looked at her and smiled as he got up to his feet and moved to her. "Okay bunny." he said as he made the first move this time and kissing her deep and passtionaly.

Ming yue smiled at him as she moved her hands down and open his pants but keeps his boxer over his manhood as she rub it seeing how her hands was still dirty for working on the car.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled as he pressed the kiss to her lips. She let him take the lead on this one while her hands thurst into his hair and her body pressed against his.

He moaned gently as she started to rub him even if his boxers were still on it still felt good. "Hmmm I like it when you forget to wash your hands."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon keep kissing her as he lead her to the bed  laying on his back with her on top as her body press into his as if they was one body he runs his tougan along her lips.

Ming yue smile at her love as she keep rubbing his junk though his boxer. "Why is that my love?" she asked with a small giggle. It was her sexy giggled she used  as she moved to his neck and started to kiss his neck.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Usagi giggled slightly at the feeling of his tongue across her lips. She pulled back from him and sat on his chest while slowly reaching behind her to unhook the bra she wore.

"Because I like dirty girls? What can I say." He said and started to kiss her again as his hips started to move on thier own.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He looks up at her and watch her slowly yet quickly taking off her bra and some of the cash fall on him. His hand moved and picked them up and put the wade on the the little stand by his bed for her only missing a few that was beside him and on the floor now. As he watch her with a smile as he slowly reach up and rub her cheek in a loving way.

Ming yue giggled a bit more but stop once they started to kiss again as she looked at him in the eyes with begging eyes for him to take her and have her.  She slow her rubs to help him realized that she wanted him inside her now.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She leaned her face into his hand for a second before slowly reaching up and taking his hand from her face she placed it on her breast and gave a gentle moan as his warm flesh met her's

Touya kissed her deeply before moving to lay on the bed with her on top of him and his pants around his ankles. He sat up for a moment to take his shirt off before pulling her down to kiss him again.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

he gives a light moan as well as he slowly squeese them and rub the  letting his thump run over her nipples as  he looked up at her .

Ming yue pulled his boxer off him as he took off his shirt as she was throwing off her cloths  as she took off her cloth all but her bra as she loved how he reach behind her back and pop it off her as they kiss as she slide down on him is when he pulled her down to a deep kissed as she slowly started to rock as they kissed.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She took a deep breath as he started to play with her. She then rolled them over so that he would be on top. Her hands moved to start and lift his shirt from him.

He moaned as she started to move his body keeping in tune with hers

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon smiled down at her once his pants were off he moved a bit so he could lick and suck on her nipples.

Ming yue shiver and moans as he movement match her perfectly as if their bodies was meant to be with each other as she keep rocking on his menhood. "I love you Tuaya!!" she say as she moved her body more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum