hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings and Queens: race out of Tokyo![Liz X Fua]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 18]

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon smiled at her and started to kiss her back and deeply as his hand was move over her body more.

Ming yue giggled. "You said he has Billy's charm and knowing your sister she already have him begging for more." she said the last part low and giggles again.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as she continued to kiss him. She liked kissing him and she decided that she would enjoy running around with him.

"Every man is too scared that my sister would eat them alive to sleep with her Ming Yue...come on even you and I are scared of her." Touya said with a chuckle.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon hold her close as if he was trying to make out with her and protected her all at the same time.

Ming Yue laugh lightly before falling quite and looked at him. "You never know he could be a weirdo for a cowboy and like beening scared while do it. And then again we may not be giving him big enough balls to just like her." she said with a shrug.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She pulled back. "Hmm I have to go." She whispered against his lips before her phone went off to signal a message. "I really have to go." She was guessing that it was her brother that was texting her.

Touya chuckled. "I doubt it...if he could handle my sister he wouldn't look like he was intimidated by Koto." He explained and laid next to his lovely girl.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I walked you to the door?" he asked as he really wanted to see her off.

"But then again you have to realized he in a new envorment so he may be intimdated by just everything..." she said as she spoke from expirced remembering being adoted by his family scared that he and his sister let long his parents would like her or even allowed her to stay after the few days to of visit to get to know her and everything eles. As she curled up to her hunk of a man.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"To the door but not out of the door." She said to him and started to put the panties, bra, and Koto's jacket back on. Taking the phone out of her jacket she sent a text to her brother. 'I'm visiting Billy.' She text him. Everyone knew that she was having an affair with Billy though it wasn't exactly the truth.

Touya looked at his phone when it beeped. "Well...I bet he feels like a fool because it seems that she hasn't stopped seeing Billy..." He said and showed his love the text. "My parents like that she is seeing an older man though...says he will die sooner and she can bring his fortune into the family."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I can deal with that." he said with a smile as he gets his boxer and slip them on and hand her the cash she had with her when she came in to his room.

Ming Yue just gave a sigh. "Who knows maybe billy like to share..." she said with a shiver at the thought as she holds him close to her.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"My family thinks that your dad is my sugar daddy." She explained when she took the money. "And...if he steps outside with me and gives me a kiss try not to get mad...its a cover." She said before kissing Fallon once more and then opened his bedroom door.

"Um no I know my sister and she doesn't like to be shared...she likes being the princess of the moon to what ever guy she is with." He explained and put both his arms around her to try and warm her.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon kiss her back. "I let it roll off my shoulder if it for your safety." he said in a low tone even though he didn't like it much but still. He wrap his arm around her for a bit until the got to the living area not sure if the cernain was open. "It was nice to meet you Bunny." he said as he stop to let his dad take to his place.

"I guess you are right.." she said with a smiled as she snuggle closer trying to stay warm not really wanting to get dress dress yet.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Usagi gave him a quick kiss before she let Billy wrap an arm around her waist and lead her outside to her car. Where they shared a kiss which looked real but was not really real and she got in her car and drove to where she knew her brother would be and pounded on his door.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon let his eyes drop as her and his dad shared a long and passtionly looking kiss as he trun his back on the door as he knew he didn't need to look too much into it but it still for some odd reason hurt.

Ming Yue jump hearing the pounding on the door that she jump out of the bed.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Bill came back into his house to see his son walking back to his room. "Fallon." He called out gently. "I don't know what she was doing with you that whole time..and I don't want to but I am warning you son....She is dangerous to be anywhere around."

Touya pulled on his pants before going to answer the door. "Kami! Usagi nan desu ka? Daijoubu desu ka?"

"Hai hai!" She said with a bright smile as she stepped into thier room. "I had a wonderful time with Fal...er Billy."

~~~~~~~~~~~
God! Usagi what is it? Are you alright?
Yes, Yes

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon stop and turn looking at his father. "Well then Koto should had thought about that before he took me the club and then to the races." he said lowly.

Ming yue grabe a clover and pick up her cloths and move to the bathroom to get dress and give a light sigh before moving back into the room after she was done getting dress.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well, Koto has things that he has to do but I did not expect you to be hanging out with my...." He froze. He couldn't call her his girlfriend not to his son. Though it might make his son not want to be with her. "Girlfriend."

"I didn't say you could come in." He said alittle irratated.

She frowned. "Fine I can see my own brother doesn't want me to be happy and to hear that I might be in love."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Well at least I like her...better than an of the ones you had back in the states." he said sighing and turn his back on his dad again.

Ming Yue comes back fully dress as she smiled at the last part in love. "ohhh I have to hear about the juice." she said with a smile at Usagi.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I liked my three wives but I had a job that caused me to be gone alot of the time. You think I liked finding your mother in bed with two men?" Bill said as he fallowed his son. "Usagi is..." He couldn't finish that if his son knew that she was a mob princess he could be in danger.

Touya groaned and flopped down onto the bed. "I so don't want to hear it!"

"Its just...I had a wonderful time with...Billy tonight. He was very sweet and kind." She blushed as she was thinking of Fallon and how he kissed to her and made love to her.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yeah it not my fault what mom did... didn't mean you couldn't at least call me for my brithdays... or even send me a card just so I knew that I was somewhere on your mind..." he said not wanting to hear about his mom beening the whore that she is and was. "What about bunny?" he asked looked back at him.

Ming yue looked at Tausa and then looked back at Usagi and giggled. "Well I am glade you had delightfully evening. speaking of which our food is late again..." she sigh as her belly growled.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Usagi is a good girl in a bad spot." He said with a huge sigh. "And believe it or not I am just trying to help her out of the bad spot. Son try to understand...and I did send you all kinds of stuff but your mom rejected them all. I wrote you every week while I was gone."

"Yeah yeah its coming." Touya said looking over at his sister. "So the rumors about you and Billy are true huh? You got a sugar daddy?"

Usagi hated having to lie to her brother. "Yeah I guess you could say that."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"She told me already." Fallon wishper. "No, out like pubice and to over look all that she said to me... she has to keep up the wall.." he added still in his whisper. He shooked his head and turn back and looked at his father. "Why would my mother not wanted you near me?..." he asked the last parted didn't make any sence to him and why after all this time she wanted him to take over as parent role... surpired that she didn't just let him be put in the system and go to jail. "Why did you even agreed to let me move in here..." he asked before he could answer so much was swinging in his head over about Usagi and why his father ever wanted to deal with him.

Ming Yue give a light sigh as she sit down and rub her arms as she looked around the room as if she was in a new room as she didn't like these moments between Tuasa and Usagi...

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Becuase I had all of your mom's little boyfriends thrown into jail." He admitted. "I didn't want them any where around you so she punished me by taking you away. With my line of work I couldn't get custody."

Usa stood there for a moment before she took a deep breath. "Alright I guess I will go now. Just thought I would tell you two that." And then she left.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon looked at his father for a moment as. "What about now? She could had just let me go to jail..." he said.

Ming Yue moved to her love and lay her head on his shoulder.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Because for once she put you in front of her hatred for me? Would you rather be in jail?" He asked with his arms crossed over his chest. He wasn't normally nerves about conversations but this was his son.

Touya wrapped his arms around his love. "I swear I will never understand that girl."

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon looked at his dad almost as a small child would as they don't understand what was standing befor him. "I don't know...it would just make me keep on hateing you if I did...but then again I nearly rised myself and make my own way even if it was not sited in the eye of the law... it was not like mom was going to feed me or even get me new cloths.." he said as shrugh and just flop down in a chair something to him that the talked was going to go on forever evne though he was fighting jetlag and the tried of great sex too.

Ming Yue give a sigh and curled up to her love again. "I am sure she don't get you either.." she whisper.

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I tired to get you before she could hurt you but I was denied in court because my high risk job. I bet she didn't tell you that either." He asked leaning against the wall. "Just like she gave you none of my letters or presents."

"Oh she gets me, and you, and everyone she meets. She has always been really good at reading people and that made her good at hiding who she really is." He said and kissed Ming Yue on the forehead.

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fallon bite his lips thinking for a moment. "So, you said she sent everything back to you... you wouldn't have some of them on you?" he asked as he wanted see able proof.

Ming Yue looked at her love as she smiled from the kiss as she thought about it and was not sure what to say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum