hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 29]

376Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven chuckled. "Dude she is pregnant she will be okay with whatever you give her to eat." He said and patted Jordan on the shoulder.

377Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I wouldn't say that Raven." Janet said as she follows.

"Babys have pickey taste." Jordan laughed.

378Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Babies maybe but trust me when I tell you my sister won't even taste what you put infront of her and you might want to pull your hand away quick." He chuckled. "She was always like that as a kid."

379Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I have gotten faster." he laughted as he gets to the kicten and started to make the food that was requested. He piled the banana and place it on plate and then a small bowl of peanut butter and a bowl of kiwi ice cream.

380Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven chuckled. "Don't blame me if you start missing fingers and what not.." He said before he started to get something a bit healthier for Eva to eat.

381Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:00 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"You would be the first one I would blame" He chuckle back at him as he started to banace the food in his hand while he waits for Raven to get done.

382Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:22 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven finished by getting a little ranch in a bowel to go with the carrots and celery he had washed and cut for Eva. He went right to the room to give it to her.

383Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Follow Raven and hand Bliss's request of food to her. With a smile as she he set up a bed tray for her along since it was 3 things.

"Thank you love." she said as she looked at the food and close her eyes and then open them and try to eat after Raven got her the snake.

Janet sit in the living room just trying to get used to the fact she was here in this odd place. As she didn't know what to really do as she felt kind of out of place right now.

384Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Your welcome...I am going to go keep your aunt company if you want to go out there too I won't complain." He said as he went into the living room to sit on the couch. "How you doing Janet?"

Blissful smiled as she started to eat everything that Jordan had brought her in a ravenous pace. She didn't think she was so hungry.

385Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva waited until Raven leave the room. "This don't look too good..." as she looked at Bliss and Jordan.

"I am okay,Raven." she said as she satting on the couch as she was messing with her hair as she eyes was on the floor.

Jordan smile at Bliss and Eva. "I am sorry hun." he said to Eva.

386Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Oh eat it. Trust me eat healthy at first cause you are not going to be able to later on. I eat anything and everything I can get my hands on." Blissful said grabbing a piece of celery and dipping it in her ice cream before eating it.

"What's up? You act just like Eva when something is wrong only she bites her lip and you play with your hair." He said and looked at the muted TV.

387Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva looked Bliss and giggled at her as she slowly started to nibble at the carrots. Not one for celery with ranch, she was more of a petnutbutter and celery.

"And some of the things she mix is crazy." Jordan laugh as he watch his love eat.

"It nothing really. Just thinking about alot of things.." she said as she let go of her hair and just look toward the T.V. that was mute it was on Josh's favorit show it was out of habbit as she turn it on. It felt odd talking through the show.

388Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Don't worry about anything any more." Raven said with a frown. "If that man comes here I will report him to the council....they don't lik men like him."

"You can some of mine." She said moving so that all the food was between them. "I like to share." She said before giving Jordan a frown. "You should try eating different things togather it is good!"

389Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Your sweet Raven.. I see why Eva love you soo much..." she said with a smile as she looked at him before saying. "It just soo odd not having someone in control...telling me when to eat, what to watch, to when I go to bed and when I get up..." she said as she looked down know it was because of him why she lost contact with her son for a few years.

Eva smiled at her as she just eat her carrots. "It okay hun." she said giggled.

"I am sorry hun. " he said with a smile as he runs his finger through her hair.

390Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven nodded before he got up and went into the room where Eva, Jordan, and Blissful were. "Hey can I talk to my sister for a bit?" He asked the two. "Go comfort Janet she is having a hard time."

391Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Janet watch Raven walked off as she just sit there and watch the show with no sound. Her ears was out for Jill if she wakes.

Eva looked at Raven and smiled at him as she slip out of the bed and head out of the room knowing she would need to pack up her room so her anut janet could used it. As she walked to her room and started to take down her picture wall all but leaving two pictures one of her and Raven and Bliss and Jordan. Thinking she would like that one. As she started to remember the little bag she had when she came here and started to laugh knowing her all of her things wouldn't fit in that bag.

Jordan kiss Bliss's forehead before leaving her with her brother and walked to his mom and sit beside her and just pulled her into a hug and hold her tight as she started to cry more knowing that she shouldn't had picked a man over her son. He just sit there letting her cry it out before trying to talked to her.

392Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven closed the door after Jordan left. Only then did he look at his sister and by the serious look on his face she sat up straight and nodded gently looking just as serious. "I think that I have a job as an enforcer that we need to take care of."

Blissful nodded."What is it?"

"I need you to watch out for that David guy to come around. I am not even going to bring him before the council before I use my enforcers rights on him."

"Alright. But don't go looking for him Raven. Our job is to draw people into this town and to enforce the rules...don't go bring trouble in just for your own personal vendetta."

"Understood." He said before turning to look out the window. "And so it begins."

393Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva keep packing as fold up some of her cloths and the cover that Raven got her and a few other things that need to be folded as she move on to a few things that she wanted to take and other thinking her anut could used.

"I am sorry Jordan...I should had believed you about him.." she said as she hold her son close to her.

"It okay mom. I don't blame you.." He said as he rub her back.

"You must think that I am the worst mom ever.." she whisper as she cry lightly.

"I am not mad nor do I think your the worst mom ever.. you just didn't see him as who he was. But here is a place for a new started. So let put the past behind us and look forward for sister and my son sake." he said as he hug her tight.

"Sound good to me son." as she kissed his cheek and hug him back just as tight.

394Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven came out after his little talk with Blissful. "I am going for a walk." He told Janet and Jordan before slipping out of the house.

395Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva keeps getting things ready to move so her anut could get comfy here.

Jordan got a hand free and wave at Raven as he head out the door as he hold his mom close until she seemed to be okay for the most part.

"I am fine now son go a head back to your love and just call me if Jill wakes up or if you two wanted to go to sleep I come and get her." she said to him with a smile as she reach for the removet and started to flip through the channels for something to watch.

"Okay mom." he said as her cheek and get up and head to his room to see his love. "hey Bliss." he said sweetly.

396Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

By the time Jordan had come back in she had polished off every bit of food that was in there with her including the package of crackers.

397Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He smiled at her. "You feel better love?" he asked as he walked over and slowly sitting on the bed not to wake jill.

Janet finds a movie and watch it as she pulled the cover on the couch and curled up with it.

Eva keep packing and sit on the bed and smile lightly.

398Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:41 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I feel much better." She whispered and leaned over to kiss him gently. "I love you." She jumped a little as the baby moved. "Wow."

399Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan kiss her back gently looked at her "I love you too." he said as she jump lightly. "What is it hun?" he asked.

400Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 16 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:50 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I am still not used to the baby moving is all." She said and reached over and put his hand on her belly the baby could be felt kick and punching and moving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum