hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 29]

401Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:43 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Wow!" he said as he feels it moving around in his love's belly.

402Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and leaned up and kissed him deeply. "He is our little miricul." She said and put her hands over his. "He is so special."

403Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He kiss his love back with a smile. "That he is." he said as he started to hum to them both.

Eva keep sitting on her old bed as she looked around as it seemed soo unreal of her moving in with Raven and could be prego and everything else.

404Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:16 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven was back in half an hour. He walked into the house and found Eva in her old room. "So you want to start moving stuff?"

Blissful was cuddled up with Jill and was nodding off to sleep right before Raven came in

405Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva looked over at her love with a smile. "Yes. I got most everything ready." she said with a smile as she got up and hug him tight and kiss him.

he smiled as he watch his love started to fall sleep. As he keep hums to each other.

406Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Why don't we start putting stuff in the car." Raven said taking some bags to get ready and put them in the car.

407Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva smiled as she take a few things. "Okay love." she said with a smile as she head out to the car with the few things she had.

"You 2 need some help?" Janet called out to Raven and Eva.

408Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:46 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven smiled at Janet. "Sure if you don't mind." He said and kissed her on the forehead as he walked by her. "Welcome home."

409Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"I don't mind helping." she said as she gets up and smiled at him. "Thank you" she said as she take another a few things from Eva's room as she followed them to the car.

Eva smiled at him seeing how well him was with her anut as she head out to his car.

410Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I want to thank you again Janet for taking care of my sister. This is all going to be very hard on her." He said as he helped them start loading stuff in his car.

411Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"It not a big problem Raven, I think this will do me good anyways.." as she slide a few things into the car carefully.

Eva smile at Raven as she slide what he would let her carry. "He good with nightmares too." She smiled at her love as she had been nightmare free for 3 weeks now.

412Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled gently. "Thanks Eva and Janet let me know if you ever need any help. My sister has been a little spoiled by me."

413Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:44 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"i am sure she not going to be that hard to help with." she said with a smile.

Eva smiled at raven. "your welcome my sweet love." she said as she walked over to him and hug him.

414Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

They finished putting everything in the car. "Alright Eva let's go say goodnight to everyone before we leave."

Blissful was deep asleep with Jill in her arms and curled up with Jordan.

415Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:25 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

jordan holding bliss as she sleep as he started to fall sleep.

janet was moving her things from the living room into eva's old room.

eva smile, "okay." she said as she took his hand.

416Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven lead her into the room where his sister was but just smiled to see the small family that was curled up in the bed.

417Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

eva looked at her couise as she smiled as she hold raven's arm close to her. she whisper. "looks like they are asleep.. soo cute." she smiled more.

418Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"She looks like she is so happy with that little family of her's." He said as he held Eva close and kissed the top of her head.

419Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva smiled at him. "I am sure she is." she answer him even though he was not asking a question as she smiled at the top of the head kissed as she justed wanted to curled up like that to raven.

420Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Come on lets go home and cuddle up the way we were." He said and kissed her gently.

421Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva smiled at him as she kissed him back as she let him lead her to the car. "lets." she said with a big smile.

422Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:30 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven took Eva home to sleep as Blissful slept with Jill and Jordan and in the morning Jill started to cry from hunger...

Blissful held Jill close to her as she patted her back. She had already changed her but she knew the baby was hungry.

423Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:40 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Janet jump up hearing jill crying and started to freak out a little bit as jill was not in the room with her until she relaxed to realized where she was at as she started to make a bottle for jill before comeing back to jordan and Bliss's room as she gently tap on the door before walking in. "I am sorry." she said as she scoop jill from bliss and begain to feed her out of habbit. "you changed her already?" janet asked as she hold her child.

Eva stay close to her love until she woke up in the morning and slowly got out of bed to get to bliss old bathroom to take the prego test while raven sleep.

jordan try to help though his daddy sence hadn't kicked in just yet with the whole getting up with a child as he rubbed his eyes as his mother walked in and took jill from bliss.

424Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful smiled and nodded. "Yeah I changed her I know babies need to be changed right when they wake up in the morning." She said before giggling at Jordan.

-----sleeping----

425Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 17 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:27 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"if he anything like his dad. he will wanted to be a changed then a bottle much like Jill here. may need to get you both a minn frid so you can have a bottles premade in there for him. and have a few drinks for you and jordan and little midnight snacks." she said with alight laugh as she put down the bottle and try to brup jill.

"I was not that bad mom." jordan protest still half sleep.

Eva walked around and round circles in bliss's bathroom for the required five mins as she waited for it to work as she looked back at it as her cell gose off as she looked bite her lips and and looked as it marked with postied she text bliss and jordan. it says yes! takeing the picture of it and sending it as she take it and wakes up raven. "my love, My sheild." she said all excedted as she was kind of jumpping around by his side of the bed giggling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum