hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 29]

526Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:59 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Well maybe we could wait for her to get home." He said with a bright smile. "I can't wait to see little Ceron." He said with a bright smile. "We could you know catch up in the mean time."

527Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:19 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan was quick on his feet as he had his work shose on he looked at Raven. "As much as I loved to do that I really need to get to work before I am lated." he said as he comes out of the house and kind of pushing into Eva as he makes a mad dash to the car.

Eva nearly falls over as she holds on to her Raven who was all smiles as she found it odd as it was his ideal to run away.

528Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:26 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven caught Jordan by the arm. "What are you doing?" He asked. "What is wrong with you and my sister?"

529Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:35 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Let me go. Your going to make me late. My family need me to be there on time" He said as he pulled out of Raven's hold. "You could try it sometime." he said as he get into his car.

Eva sit down on the porch as she bite her lips not wanting to really see the healthy happy baby as she looked down as she thought she was fine and was over it all but it was as if the wound was open and salt was pouring into the wound as it started to hurt again but this time it seemed to be opening bigger than before as she tear up and looking down letting her hair hand over her face to hind the fact that she was tearing up.

530Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Maybe we should have just disapeared forever. I can see that they really don't want us around." Raven said from where he stood on the porch. "Maybe if that brat of thiers had died they would have understood. I wish he did die."

531Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:57 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan speed out of the drive way pissed that Raven would say that as he head like he was going to work.

Eva let out a shaken sigh as she slowly stands up and head to Raven's car as tears still falling as she slide into the car as she sit there hugging her knees.

532Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:08 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven turned and went inside of the house even though he had not been invited and then he walked up to his sister's bedroom door and pounded on it to hear a baby cry. "Blissful Rai Sins I am going to go away forever. Away from you and that...thing that you have in there."As soon as the words had come out of his mouth Blissful had opened the door and socked him right in the face. "How dare you! He is your blood! That girl in that car is not. Just because she has to be depressed for her whole life does not give you the right to bad mouth my son. YOUR NEPHEW!"

533Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva rest her head on her knees as tears fall as she couldn't stand of the fact she thought she was doing soo much better but now she shaking and crying over it all again.

534Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You acting like this is not going to help her. If mom and dad were here they would be so disappointed in you!"Raven chuckled slightly. "They would probably more disappointed in the slut that had the baby."She stood there for a moment shocked. "No Raven they would be disappointed in the man who is trying to make a women out of a little fucking girl who acts depressed for all the attention and if you ask me she is the slut because she was the one who didn't want condoms form the beginning. She set your ass up and.."Raven's hand connected with his sister's face before he had relized what he had done.She stood there rubbing her cheek for a moment before she pushed him away from her stormed out to his car where she ripped open the door that Eva was close to. "Your dreamy boy just hit his own sister who just had a baby. That is the type of man you ran away with." She said before turning to go back into the house....

535Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:31 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva blinked as she got out of the car and followed Bliss into the house. "Excused us for trying to get away from what happened to us! See you with a child in your little perfect world!" she said as she was still crying but she wouldn't beleive Raven slap her she just wanted eyes on her.

536Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"It isn't perfect! It is far from perfect! I am up all night because Ceron still doesn't want to sleep. Jordan is always at work and Janet got a job so most of the time I am watching both Jill and Ceron and I always have my hands full. You know nothing of my life Eva and probably never would because you two would run away forever and forget all about anyone who might have loved you. So go fucking go off and forget about us Eva cause honestly if my brother is not going to love his nephew and insult me I don't want you in my life or his!"

537Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:47 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"No I don't nor do you know much of mine either. Raven the only one that seemed to have ever loved me so you just shut up." she said as she turned and walked off as she felt had nothing else to say and just let Raven do what he wanted but she was ready to go.

538Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:51 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

[color=steelblue]"Why is Ceron still so small?" Raven asked from behind Blissful.She turned and glared at her brother. "He is sick the flap that keeps his food in his stomach doesn't close so he throws up after every meal. Don't worry I am not asking you for money. I am sure that Jordan, Janet and I can manage." With that she walked by him and went back to her baby.Raven went and got into the car and as soon as he was there he started to cry.

539Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:56 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva looked at Raven and she moved to him and pulled him to her and try to smooth him not sure why he was crying fully. But she would try to do her best to do so.

540Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:02 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Ceron is sick...he is sick and I didn't even know about it." With that he pulled out his phone to show Eva a picture of the baby that was smiling up at the camera but who was very thin and pale.

541Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva looked at the child as she bite her lips as she didn't know what to say or do to help. She looked a bit more before looking down at her lap as it was her fault again that the fight happened.

542Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:14 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven wrapped his arms around Eva. "I was so horrible to my sister. I smacked her even....how could we have just taken off on them like that...I didn't even ask if he was okay I just assumed."

543Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:28 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"We was wounded,mad and sad..." she said as she hold him and gently play with his hair.

Janet comes over to Jordan and Blissful's place as it was her day off. She was coming to to check on Bliss but to see Raven and Eva she was worried now as she gets Jill out and put her down on the ground who was standing there as Janet slowly walked her up and into the house. "Bliss honey?" she called as she walked in.

544Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:31 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful came out when Janet called her. She had Ceron in her arms and a red mark on her cheek. "I'm alright. He's alright." She said as she kissed her son's forehead gently.

"We were stupid...I hated him Eva...I hated him and told Jordan that I wish he had died....he could die." Raven said as he kept crying.

545Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:15 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Did he hit you?" she asked as she was a bit pissed about seeing the red mark on her face.

Eva sigh and just hold him not sure what to say.

546Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful didn't say anything she just went into the living room and started to rock her son while sitting on the couch. "I hate my brother. I hope he never comes back."

Raven sat there for a moment before he slowly started to drive home he was so ashamed of himself.

547Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:32 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She looked at bliss. "Are you sure about that...are you sure that you not speaking out of anger?.." she said as she let jill's hand so she could go play.

Eva moves back to her seat as Raven started to dived back as she started to bite knowing that there was a room that she may not be able to be in the room that they had started to fixed up slowly into a baby room..

548Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:48 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I am sure. I could have forgiven him if he had gone after me but he went after my son. That is not forgivable." She said patting Ceron gently on his back. "Out of jelousy he hates my son."

Raven doesn't say a word as they get inside the house and he goes to lay down in bed.

549Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Janet just nods as she take a sit and keeping an eye on jill who was playing with a few toys in the living room.

Eva followed Raven to the bed and sit on the bed by him.

550Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 22 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:06 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful sighed and laid Ceron down next to her when he fell asleep. "Atleast he is still a happy baby." She said to herself.

"What are you thinking?" He asked Eva.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum