hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 29]

201Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven would make love to her for as long as he could hold out. He loved to please her and he diffantly loved making over to her and having her in his arms. When he had climaxed he looked down into her eyes. "Are you tired yet?"

She couldn't help but lean over and kiss him. "More then I have ever dreamed." She said taking a bite. She was happier then she had ever been. She had her health, the health of the baby growing in her, and now a future husband who was healthy as well.

202Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:52 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva looked up at Raven and into his eyes. "no.." she said not wanting to end this moment in time. she wanted to freeze time.

"Picture time. Future Mrs. Landbrid." I said with a smile as I get her carma and smiled and started to wind it up.

203Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:55 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled and started to kiss down her body. "Are you sure?" He asked coming to her belly button where he licked a circle around it and blew a small breath onto it.

She smiled. "And what is it that you will be taking a picture of my love?" She asked with a giggle.

204Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:04 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva shiver as he kiss down her and shiver more as he hot breath was on her skin it gave her goose bumps. "yes." she answer through a shiver.

"A picture to remember the day you said yes to me." he said with a smile. "And beside this a moment to be put in the baby book since it happened while you carrying our child." he adde with a smile.

205Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:43 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He moved down and kissed the most sensitive part of her body. "How does that feel?" He asked looking up at her through his lashes.

Blissful chuckled gently and kissed him again."Alright what do you want the picture of...or want it to look like?" She asked trying to fix her hair slightly

206Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:08 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva reach down and play with his hair with a smile "It feels soo good my love." she said as she shiver more.

"Just you smiling and you showing off the ring." he said with a smile. "then we can see if Reene when she comes back take a picture of us both." he said with a smile as he waits for her to be ready.

207Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:18 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven gently kissed her again in the same spot but this time he let the kiss last longer. "how about that?" He asked with a devilish smile.

"I have know problem showing it off." She said and let him take the picture before she stopped for a moment. "So what do we tell my brother?"

208Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva smile and shiver more as he started to kiss there. "It gives me the chills." she said with a smile as she keeps playing with his hair.

He tooked the picture and started to winded it up again as she asked the question. "It just a promiest ring." he said with a smile as he liked that he could think on his feet.

209Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He let himself taste to slowly and gently before pulling away to ask her. "How does that feel Eva baby? Good?" He said before letting his tongue flick at her again.

She nodded gently and caressed a hand down her belly. "I am worried about how he is going to react to the baby. I mean I know when it is here he will love it....only natural."

210Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva moans greatly as he do so. "Don't stop my love." as she shiver more enjoying what he was doing.

"I am too. But I know I will not stop having to proved myself to him. I am supprised that he let you come over. Yet with Eva who I should be doing the same thing with I don't mind who she date. I guess it different since you two are twins but still..." he stop as Reene comes back with their meals and new glass of their drinks and clearing way anything that is no longer needed and a backet of comenents for what the order.

211Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He didn't stop he would make sure that she screamed his name as he pleased her now with his mouth and tongue instead of with another part of his body.

"Since our parents died he took care of me. So he tries to be a father...and he does have gaurdianship over me. It is weird how the council works. We are the same age and yet he is allowed to be my parent." She chuckled before she started to eat.

212Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:32 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva moans more as he worked her with his mouth. she nearly felt like she was going to pop again as she moand out his name she let go of it all. as her body recated the same way as it had before.

he looked at her and laugh not wanting to make her cry but he couldn't help himself as it come out. "Would your parents like me?" he asked her as he over his mouth as it came out as he knew it was a touchy subject. or was it with just with Eva. He was not sure so he try not to talked about the parents with anyone not wanting to upset them in any way.

213Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:35 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven smiled and went to lay next to her once she had calmed down. "Now how do you feel my dearest love?" He asked giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Well if it was just dating they would be fine but since we got pregnant and all...they would be sad and disappointed for a few days but they would put that aside and be happy for us." She said and took another bite. It didn't hurt her to talk about her parents.

214Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:49 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva smiled at her love as he kissed her forehead as she curled up to him so tired from all the fun they had. "I am tried enought that it could keep the demon's at bay..." she said as she close eyes and hold him tight hopeing she was right. "Hum to me as I drift..." she asked him as she holds on to him.

"that is good." he said with smile as he diged into his food. Now seeing that it didn't upset her as much to talked about her parents he wonder if Raven was open about his parents or not. It must has been his cousine that he was think of after all.

215Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled and actually started to gently sing her to sleep. It made his heart hurt to know that Blissful never sang with him any more. Not since he jumped all over her for dating Jordan a few months back.

"They were great people...I wish you could have met them." She said and rubbed her stomach. "Both of you.." She took a deep breath. "Raven isn't that bad though."

216Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva smile as she kept a hold of him as she snuggled close to him and drifted into dream land.

"We wish was able to meet them too." he said trying to make her feel better. "Just mean our little one has 2 great angles looking down on he or her all her life." he said with a smile more.

217Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven held her close and when his voice ran out he lay there still awake wondering how he could fix things with his sister. He was going to find a way too cause they used to be so close.

Her eyes looked over at him. "What about your parents?" She asked gently trying not to says anything that might ruin their mood.

218Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:38 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva sleep whispering his name over and over as she hold him close.

He looked up to her. "They wouldn't want anything to do with me..." He said as he quickly looked down and took another bite.

219Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She frowned gently. "Is that why you are in this town?" She asked. "I mean I know you said your dad walked out on you but what about your mother?"

220Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He looked up at her. "She married to this jerk. Thought everyone was his little soldiers. You didn't eat unless he tells you, you didn't go to bathroom without he saying you can. Everyone had to work around him. One day I snap and told him how I felt about him. My mom and him kicked me out and I hear of this town and I went.." he said as looked down trying to breath and let it go so he didn't turn out like him.

221Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She sighed gently. "I think you should still send your mom a picture of the baby when it is born." She said gently. "I know it hurts but sometimes a picture is all it takes to change someone's mind."

222Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Maybe...but then again she could be just sit her ways..well his way.." he said as he looked down at his plate.

223Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She finished her plate as well. "Well lets move on from this subject. Today is supposed to be happy." She said and placed her plate at the edge of the table.

224Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:04 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"yes.. So, what do you want for desseted?" he asked as he place his plate on top of her's. "It a special day so you two can have something sweet." he said before she could protest.

225Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 9 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"If you share with me." She said giving him a very gentle smile. "I like hot blondies."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum