hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 29]

351Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

He looked at him,"Don't dewell on it Raven..Just be happy...It helps for when she has one of her bad days.." He said with a light laugh remembering one of the bads with the dang mood swings where Bliss got upset over something he couldn't recall what and throw a bottle of her juice at him.

Janet smile as she hug Bliss more hearing that. "I know.. I was just a fool...Yet that foolish action bless me with Jill." she said as she looked over at her baby girl, "Though it was not the first foolish action that I got a blessing out of it.." she said thinking of her son."And another one for not following Jordan. I am going to be a grandmother." she said as more tear flood down her face.

Eva watch them have their moment as she knew that she was not going to have a mother in-law or father in-law or her own parents to have these moments as she felt sick as she gently get up off the bed and run for the bathroom to get sick again.

352Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:15 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Blissful worried about Eva though she couldn't get up out of bed to check on her. She hated this bed rest thing already. She looked up at Janet. "I can watch Jill if you want to go make sure Eva is alright."

"Hopefully she won't be as moody as my sister." He said with a wince. "I knew there was something up when she was throwing things at me and the next moment she was crying."

353Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:09 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yeah I will go check on her." she said as she got up and head toward the bathroom.

Eva gets done throwing up and sigh as she hadn't be able to hold anything down since last night ordeal and just the thought of food made her sick too.

"Yeah.." he said as he looked at the stuff. "So, what are you hopeing it be?" he asked Raven meaning the child if there is a child.

354Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I never really cared. When my parents told me about Blissful I told them that I wouldn't care if my sister was a dog."

Blissful waited for someone to come back and tell her what was going on. She could already tell that this whole bed rest thing was going to be very boring.

355Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan laughted and smiled at Raven. "She would still be cute."

"You okay in there Eva?" Janet called to the bathroom.

Eva sight as she open the door and walked back out of it. "Yes I am fine... just haven't been able to hold anything down.." she said softly as they walked back to Bliss.

356Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Yeah and she would have still been moody when she got older." He said with a chuckle. "And I still would have loved her.

"Hey are you alright?" She asked as she saw the two coming back

357Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Yeah but that is what makes her, soo her and fitting too.." he said trying to think of the right words for it.

Eva looked at bliss and nod. "Yeah I am fine just unable to keep anything down since 2 days ago.. I have told Raven about I think I am carrying but I hadn't told him about unable to hold down anything yet..." she said as she looked down.

Janet stop and thinking about what could help Eva food wish but knew that it could be the only thing that would settle her belly so she could eat something as she turn and leave the girls and gose and look for crackers.

358Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You should get her a puppy...one of those big great dane dogs she loves so much. That way she has someone to cuddle with when you aren't here." Raven said before helping Jordan with the door.

"That brother of mine is such an ass sometimes. I can't believe he yelled at me so much for it when he did it himself." She said but still smiled. "Come lay down with Jill and me."

359Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva slowly walked over to Bliss. "Well you beat me from telling him.."she said with a slight giggle as she slowly claim into the bed and curled up to the both, "That is why I ran and started to cry because how he reacted to you telling him.."she said in awhisper.

"I was thinking about that but all the tainning.." He said as he step into the house. "Thank you, Raven." he said as he finds a good place to put his mother and sister things for now.

Janet smile seeing Jordan and Raven walking in as she hold a sheevel of carakers for Eva. "Hi boys." she said.

360Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Hi Miss. Janet." Raven said as he went to sit on the side of the bed where Eva was laying. "How you feeling?" He asked gently.

Blissful smiled brightly when Jordan entered the room. She was so in love with this man that she couldn't help but be over joyed when she saw him.

361Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva smile over at Raven as she bite her lips not wanting to tell him that she got sick again. "I am okay.." she said low.

"Please call me Janet." she said with a smile as she looked at him and seen how good he was with Eva. He was nothing like her father.

"Hey mom." he smiled as he walked over and gave her a hug and head over to Bliss side of the bed and run figures through her hair.

362Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"You always chew you lip when you are lying..." He said before looking at Jill who was cuddled up to Blissful sleeping so soundly. "Wow you two do that?"

Blissful didn't hear her brother she was busy cuddling into her love and kissing his hand to show him how much she loved him. Her and thier unborn son.

363Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva bite her lips more. "No, we didn't do it. that was all Bliss." she said not wanting to tell him. "she really good with kids.." she said with a low voice.

He smiled at his love and run his fingers through her hair and bend down and kiss her forehead and smile.

Janet smile at the young couples and just started to hum to herself.

364Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Hearing the huming Blissful frowned. "I am going to hate being on bed rest. It means that we can't work on our song as long as we would have liked." She said.

"I am sure you will be too." He said before looking over at Janet. "So I will be moving Eva in with us so you and your daugther can stay in Eva's room until Jordan and I can fix up the spare house for you two."

365Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"We will figure something out my love." he said with a smile as he stay close to his love.

"That just too kind of you." she said toward Raven figureing it was their home.

"I hope so." Eva said in a low voice as she gose back to biteing her lips as she reach over and took raven's hand and nuzzle it still biting her lips.

366Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

She smiled and looked to Janet. "Well you see you are family." She said gently. "You're Jordan's mom and Eva's aunt."

Raven nodded "And with Jordan and Blissful getting married soon you will be family!"

367Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:29 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

She smiled at the two and looked at Jill as she move and hand Eva the carckers to help her try to hold something on her belly. "Thank you both."

He just smiled to see his mom and being able to pick up her piesce of her life and started a new life here with him and his new form of family and enjoy it all.

Eva took the carckers. "thank you anutie." she said something she used to called her as she slowly sit up not wanting to get crumbes in the bed as she looked at them and sigh at it and bite her lips.

368Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:03 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

They both looked to Eva and said. "What's the matter?" They had spoken at the same time since years of their parents dying.

369Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva looked at both bliss and Raven and smile as how their minds kind of link as they talked at the same time. "I was going to nibble on the crakers and I didn't wanted to make a mess in the bed. I hate crums in the bed." she said as she looked at them both and then looked at Raven and smile to reinsure him that she was fine.

370Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"As you are fine." He said and went to kiss her gently.

"Actually I am hungry!" Blissful said loudly. "I want some peanut butter...and a banana!

371Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:01 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva kiss him back as she gose back to nibbling on the crakers.

"I will go and get it for you love." jordan said as he head that way to get that for Bliss.

Janet just smiling at everyone.

372Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"And some kiwi ice cream." She said and reached for the romote.

"I will go with you maybe get something that will be good for Eva's tummy." He said and smiled at Jordan.

373Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Oh, that sounds good Bliss." Eva said with a bit smile.

"Anything else my love?" jordan asked bliss.

"I will help you two." she said with a smile and head that way.

374Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:07 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Of course it does...its pregnant food." Blissful chuckled gently.

Raven chuckled. "Alright well you two relax and we will go get you something to eat."

375Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 15 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:36 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva laugh at bliss and smile as she watch the guys head to get food and anut Janet to help bring it back. She waited until everyone was out of the room before saying anything. "I just hope it stays down..." she said as she bite her lip.

Jordan kept repeatting the order of his love "So is that a double order of peanutbutter and banana and the kiwi ice cream?" he asked Raven as they make their way to the kicthen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum