hiddenbehindthepages

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hiddenbehindthepages
hiddenbehindthepages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything and anything can be written here...Want to be a Wizard? Or be Part of House of Night? Then visit The Sorting Hat and Get Marked!

TB
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Corrupt A Wish
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm by Ageless Vampire

» Please Follow These Instructions For Getting Sorted!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 7:07 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» August 1st 2017 Short Story Contest Genre: Anything
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

» (x) Time Travellers (x) Courtney x Kressie
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:20 am by courtney

» After the Happily Ever After(Kressie and courtney)
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:18 am by courtney

» Hell City 1 on 1 rp.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm by courtney

» Ghost Lover[X]
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm by courtney

» Hey Everyone. Ready to get sorted?!?!
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:03 pm by Silvonch

» Romantic Moments
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music for her soul[FuaxLiz]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 29]

701Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 4:41 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva moans as she keep rocking even faster as she feels him cum deep inside of her. "ohhh Raven!!" as she keep rocking faster as she started to cum.

He smiled at her as once she was in the car he reach over and kissed her deeply.

702Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 4:53 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven found it hard to catch his breath but as soon as the high of the climax had ended he looked over at his love as she got back over into her seat. "I want to go see Ceron."

Bliss giggles and kisses him back. "Mmm you might want to wait until we get a room before you keep kissing me love." She said with a bright smile.

703Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 5:02 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva gave a low whimper as he got her to stop as she wanted more. He wanted to change their plans she just nod. "If you want love." she said as she hind her disappointment.

He smiled and took them both to the nearest holet and got them a room for 5 hours. Give them time to have fun and take a nap if they wanted to.

704Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 5:09 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He chuckled. "Jesus Eva I just came twice. I promise you can tie me up and keep me to yourself again tonight but you have to give me time to refill my reserves."

Blissful smiled as she went into the room. It was a nice hotel but she was still rather shy. He hadn't seen her body since she had Ceron.

705Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 5:14 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"You are reloaded..." she whispered to herself not sure if he heard her as she looked at him as her hand moved to his cock again. "I would rather you tie me up." she giggled.

Jordan let his love to the room he couldn't wait for them to be skin to skin even if nothing happens.

706Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 5:27 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He winced. "Baby you rode him raw." He whispered

She looked over at him and blushed brightly. "So...I look different naked now." She whispered and blushed.

707Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 5:42 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva fowns when he said that. "I am sorry."

"You my love you looked more beautiful than the last time I saw you this way." he said to her.

708Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 5:57 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

He smiled brightly. "Its Oka...." He was cut off when his phone rang. He answered it quickly when he saw who it was.

Blissful blushed brightly. "I..." Her phone started to ring and by the tone that was going off she had to answer it.

"Sins Twins. I have a task for you...go out and search for this man. The file will be sent to your phones...remember that it is for the greater good of your town." Said the man over the phone.

709Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 6:08 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva sit there and quite as he answer his phone as she look at him wounding who it could be.

Jordan wounder who it was it was not his mother ring tone he didn't think he had hear that ring tone before.

710Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 6:47 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Get out...I need to go to work." He said gently with a sad look on his face.

"I...I have to go to work." She said gently with a frown. "Both Raven and I need to go to work."

711Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 6:52 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva sigh as she gets out of the car and head back into the house not saying anything to Raven. As she was looking forward to getting out of the house.

"Here take the keys. Should I wait here or just walk home?" He asked as he holds back a sigh.

712Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 7:04 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"I...I don't know." She said looking sad as hell. She wanted to have more time alone with him. But since this was a job she would get paid and they would have some extra money again.

Raven sighed and sat in the car for a moment before his phone went off and his directions were text to him. So he took off to go find this guy.

713Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 8:36 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva goes into the house and sit down and sigh looking at the t.v. as she feel like eyes was on her thought there was one there. She was just having one of those days she guessed but she brushed it off as nothing.

we can always try again my love." he said to her as he kissed her so she could head off to her job as he would walked home.

Frank was running down the street he was not sure where to look for 'her' at as he knew that she was out there somewhere. Thought the leader of the town left out a important dealt of who Frank was. He is Eva's father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Field case~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frank
Male
Armed and Dangures in search of someone within the town.
Tribal tattoos on both shoulders.
Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Raik_by_lolita_art
(to get a better look of the picture)
https://media.photobucket.com/image/guy/trumangirl/Raik_by_lolita_art.jpg?o=111

714Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven closed his eyes as he reached out with his abilities. The Guy he was looking for definately wasn't within his radius scan.

Her first stop ofcourse was to get her brother. She parked infront of his house but before she even tried to reach out her 6th sense tingled. The guy was around here. She went to duck behind something but before she could do that she spotted him. Slowly she walked up to him as he started to prowl towards the house. "Hey buddy." She said.

715Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Eva jumped hearing someone's voice as she was sitting in the living room. "Who..there.." she called out as she was still feeling eyes on her. She hated to sitting alone.

He walked Bliss the car and when the clerk to see if they could get a refuge or even a in store like cited. as he explain that today was their honeymoon and his wife had some important business to take care of. She asked for her name and he said her new and maiden name. the clerk smiled and gave them an refund because of some mission the Sin Twins did to save her and this was the only way she felt that she could pay back one of them. She could mark Bliss off her list.

Frank found a bush and curled up into it trying to blend into his surrounding as he was looking in at his little girl.

716Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Sun May 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

Raven couldn't find the guy. He wondered where Bliss was so he took put his phone and called Jordan. He knew that she probably wouldn't answer the phone cause she was still mad at him.

Blissful crouched down next to the guy and put her lips next to his ear. "Hey Franky." She whispered. "What you think you are doing?"

717Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Mon May 02, 2011 5:33 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jordan get a call and looked to see who it was. He sigh and answer. "Yes what do you want?" he asked still mad about their last time they was talked and hearing about him hitting his sister.

Frank swings at the voice in his ears.

718Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue May 03, 2011 4:40 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Hey Jordan is my sister with you? We got called to the job and I am having no luck without her. She is better at finding people then me." He explained.

She smiled as she stopped the swing with a simple block. "Hey now...you shouldn't hit a girl. So tell me what interest do you have with my brother's home...eh Franky?"

719Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue May 03, 2011 4:50 am

Liz

Liz
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

"Nope, she took the car as soon as she got the call." he said as now worried about his wife

"You never find out" he whisper as he swings again and throw in a kick to try to throw her off balance 'she fucking up everything!'

720Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] - Page 29 Empty Re: Music for her soul[FuaxLiz] Tue May 03, 2011 5:01 am

Fuarie

Fuarie
Captain
Captain

"Its alright it just means that she hasn't found anything yet. She knows better then to engage anything without me there...that's the deal we are both present." He said trying to calm Jordan down but really he was still worried himself.

She dodged out of the way and smiled at him. "If you don't stop now I am going to have to fight back." She warned as she took out her phone and started to press the emergancy code.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum